This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Tazorac Cream - Anyone Ever Use This?

DingoGirl

Guest Robbin
Thought I should see what my celiac friends think of this. I have been sick all day, raging headache, stomach problems, you know what I mean ;) SO my bf calls tonight and I tell him I am not feeling well and can't imagine what I could have eaten. Guess what he said! :angry::angry::angry: He had the flu and didn't mention it to me before he kissed me yesterday! Can you believe that! :angry::angry::angry::angry: He is usually so thoughtful, I just cannot even comprehend this!!! :angry::angry:

Omg, you must try "grooming" !!! Evie, help me out on that one. Celia has a link, lol. You need this, it is toooo funny. :blink:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply
evie Rookie
Evie--wow, there's more to that sweet lady than meets the eye ;)

Now how can you gals all pick on me on my BIRTHDAY??? :(:huh::ph34r: don't hardly know the guy (grooming I think) I know there has been a teasing, fun epidemic going around lately, I needed to be in on it last nite but too tired!!

Had a GREAT day here today/ lots of family and friends here as well as 2 days before, had cake & ice cream this PM and lots of picture taking. All of our family are gone except dd and hubby+ dog/ camper, they will leave Mon. am. Then this house will get quiet again, very!! :( Got ssome nice cards and calls from away faily members..we are scattered all over country. Bed is calling. Hello and g'nite all. evie :) PS Andrea are you still celebrating with me??

AndreaB Contributor
PS Andrea are you still celebrating with me??

Yes I am! :D Goodnight Evie....see you tomorrow. I'm glad you had so much fun. It's great that you could have family there for your birthday. :)

Rikki Tikki Explorer
Omg, you must try "grooming" !!! Evie, help me out on that one. Celia has a link, lol. You need this, it is toooo funny. :blink:

I did look at it but I am ashamed to say I didn't get it :o:o:o

AndreaB Contributor

Tavi,

I'd be like this :angry::angry::angry: too.

Unbelievable!!!!! :angry::angry:

I didn't watch it.

Heading off here for awhile. Time to get the baby boy to bed and he likes me to read while he goes to sleep. No, I don't have to read out loud....he just likes me being in the room at bedtime while he goes to sleep. He goes down by himself during the day. :P

AndreaB Contributor

Oh boy. I didn't listen to it and wish I hadn't bothered watching it. Does he think he is a monkey?

My dear Andrea... do NOT watch it with the kids in the room..

Talitha was out here but distracted by the shredder and since I didn't have the volume up it didn't get her attention.

evie Rookie
Did you watch his video????? Dear gawwwddd click again and watch it... then you will know and you will be one of us :ph34r:

Nope, no time but will try to soon...THX for tip. HEY Robbins cat ate a plastic BAG???!!? Gota find out about that!!1 :blink: evie

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Guest Robbin

:D:D:D HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR EVIE!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!! Rest up from the party and then come back fresh and we can talk quilts!!! I love quilts :):):) .

Omg, Celia, I think you really love that guy. I have to admit the accent is a little bit nice, lol. I asked him if it helped wrinkles and he said it does but you have to "fold them out deeply" or something weird like that. I think if you use your FINGERNAILS for goshsakes, it would HURT like heck!! Did you see the nails on that guy?!!!!! Celia,---snap out of it---look at the nails,---- stop looking at other stuff not worth looking at, lol.

Andrea, oh no, you DIDN'T....

Tavi, I am not sure if he is serious or not yet. You just never know what you might run into out THERE.

That boyfriend of yours is a poo. Giving you the sick. Geez, I would soooo not give him an ounce of sympathy.

Guest Robbin
I think she's covering up the whole plot Evie... yes... seriously she had to stick her fingers down the cat's throat to get a piece of plastic out... and I also believe she was wearing that hat and her pink slippers again.

Wow Robbin... I'm not sure what to say to this....

OMG, the quote, HELP!!! I AM BEING MISQUOTED BY AN ALIEN!!!

Ok, that does it, I am going to have to resort to name calling, hair-pulling (well, better not pull your hair, might come off in my hand, huh?) and yes, nose pinching.

My cat, omg, that cat is EVIL. She looks so cute and innocent and EATS the strangest things and bites you when you least expect it. She only loves the dog and bathes the dog till she gags. So weird. She takes after her REAL mom. (got her from Celia).

CarlaB Enthusiast

Tavi, I hope he is making up for his lapse of judgment!! If he'll kiss you with the flu ... better make him brush his teeth within your sight so you don't get glutened! ;)

Rikki Tikki Explorer

:rolleyes:

Did you watch his video????? Dear gawwwddd click again and watch it... then you will know and you will be one of us :ph34r:

I can't get the video I guess. I see someone standing there with red marks all over them and a bunch of text?

jerseyangel Proficient
Tavi... you know what this reminds of? That song... dear gawwwddd I'll be dating myself BUT it went something like this:

That's what you get when you fall in love,

You get enough germs to catch pnemonia,

Then the next day,

They don't phone ya,

I'll never fall in love again....

Does anyone remember that song?

I'd be upset too... I freaked out because of a water issue and I didn't even get sick!

Celia--now we're both dating ourselves--I remember that song! :lol:

Tavi--That was inconsiderate of him not to let you know he was coming down with something :angry: Hope you feel better quicker than he does :D

jerseyangel Proficient

But, more than likely, you just have to pick your jaw up off the floor! :lol:

AndreaB Contributor

Just fine Celia. Heading off to grab something to eat. Dinner is almost ready. :)

Guest Robbin
:o Hi you nut, what is up? Andrea, eat something good for me--I am on a diet and starving, lol.
Guest Robbin
:angry: Omg, my dh, I think he is trying to make me eat gluten again!!! I have seen evidence of this... :o
CarlaB Enthusiast
:angry: Omg, my dh, I think he is trying to make me eat gluten again!!! I have seen evidence of this... :o

Next time you eat gluten, lay around the house and complain ... he'll be sure you never touch the stuff again!!

Guest Robbin

Yummy, Jim Cantori, hmmmmm, let's ponder this a moment.... Ok, nuff pondering--Sponges?! Omg, you blow everything out of proportion down there in Florida don't you?!!

Yes, well, Carla, good advice for revenge purposes.

I have seen evidence of his plans---He left Krispy Kremes on the table and some new magazines in the john. I think it must be cause he is mad at me.

AndreaB Contributor

Off topic.....what is the topic anyway?

Cecile,

Love your new avatar. :)

Guest Robbin

:blink: Yeah, it might be because of the whole grocery store incident this past weekend. He went into the store to pick up a rx and ds and I waited in the car. I thought it would be really fun and entertaining to move the car to the other side of the parking lot so we could laugh when he came out looking all over the lot. Omg, it was a hoot!! He was so lost and goofy, I had to put on the car alarm to let him find us. I don't understand the attitude problem he has had lately. I mean, geeez, he just had a bad cold, I wouldn't have moved it so far if he had like, say, a broken leg. I would only have moved it halfway across. Some people have no sense of humor. :blink:

Cissie?! Is our Cissie on?!!

Celia, You must stay with the program. There are no sponge conspiracies, they are all in your mind.....wait a minute.. maybe sponges might help you people clean up all the excess water, hmmmm....

CarlaB Enthusiast

Early in our marriage I worked in retail and had just found out I was pregnant with our second child. While I was at work, my hubby came and took my car, and traded it in on a convertible! I only worked part-time cause I was a stay-at-home mom, but we couldn't make ends meet without my working a little ... anyway, I looked for my car, didn't see it, calmly walked back to the store to call hubby and tell him it was stolen, and there he was sitting in my new car. We drove it home, and I told him it had to go back, I wasn't working when the second kid was born so we could have a convertible!! They said my car was already gone, so we were stuck with it! Hubby told his boss to tell them he made a lower amount than he did ... then they were more than happy to "find" my car that was on their lot the whole time!!

Your car story reminded me of this story ...

DingoGirl Enthusiast

FIRST I just have to say

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

....to all of you nuts...this is LITERALLY my first laugh of the day....not a good day..... :angry:

I believe I've read that iced tea is a good form of chlahoieroaenclzmcoH2O... if that is my understanding but the molecular structure is compounded by 2 forms of polarized squares... and that is also to the fifth power.

then this..... :lol::lol::lol:

Robbin and Celia...you should be ashamed of yourselves...all the newbies are out there begging for help and here you 2 are....acting like you need to be 'given the rabies vacine'

yup, the vaccine.....ha ha ha ha ha

JUDY - - are you gone? have so much fun!

He spent the day in the trees throwing poo at the neighbors.

that one about killed me Miss Robbin.....

anywho, I am confused in "my own" so-called thread (not really, but had I been here, not sure I could have kept up with those two lunatics) :lol:

HI EVERYBODY!!!!

Back from a long and exhausting weekend......I sleep on the bottom bunk in that house....I don't think it's a mattress I'm sleeping on there, I think it's actually a box-spring.... :huh: heinous and my back hurts.....I ate too much - always do when I go out of town....conference was good but uneventful....no cute guys, BTW....oh well.....

guess what, I am going to bed with newspapers, books magazines etc. and hollywood gossip shows with my little dog....

and OMG the GROOMING video.....no no no no HE"S MINE!!! that one's mine! Evie and Patti are both married!! I GE TO HAVE HIM! :lol:

Robbin - have you tried Boudreaux's Butt Paste for your husbnad? (not kidding - used it for poison oak - very soothing in the cracks and fissures) :rolleyes:

more later!!

love you guys.....

AndreaB Contributor

Susan,

It's good to hear from you. Have a good evening and a restful nights sleep. Hope your back has forgiven you by morning. :P

Guest Robbin

OMG, DINGO!!!! WE HAVE MISSED YOU GIRLFRIEND!!!

....Butt paste?????!!!! omg, is that for real?

Grooming guy--you are welcome to him, but you may have to fight Celia and Evie for him ;)

DingoGirl Enthusiast

Butt Paste was featured on Oprah one day, and it is actually real. good stuff.

Um, the kitty eating plastic bags....it's called PICA.....my mom's cat eats plastic all the time, they have to be extra-vigilant to keep the plastic away....crazy....

I'm too tired and cranky to even be funny or witty. :angry:

Hi Jules! Welcome to the lunatic thread...

Rinne, nice to see you too!

Hi Andrea! :) Glad your baby didn't see the freaky monkey video.....

And what is with the salt/vit. C thing? anything for this horrible brain fog...please help....oh gaaaawd..... :o

CECILE - lunatic - please tell me about teh sponges and Jim Cantorri??? :blink: I read eveyr page but have no idea......ha ha ha ha ah

I have NEVER snacked so much in the whole time being gluten-free as I did this weekend, both at the conference and at my friends' house. OMG I feel sick. gained 3 pounds. :huh:

Am going to eat some more now......blah....

Archived