This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Tazorac Cream - Anyone Ever Use This?

DingoGirl

DingoGirl Enthusiast

Cecile - - mon petit sauvage - are you all right....sounding a little sad today. How are you feeling?

I am delirious with a touch of dementia - - did I already post that my mom apologized? I can count on one hand the times she's done this.....forgive if I"ve already mentioned - my friend calls it "re-teller's disease..." :blink:

I left the spinach out last night on the counter too long - - - more melting/de-frosting - a NEW puddle of green in the freezer. :)

I got nothin'. V. boring today. I actually think I have an emotional hangover from my mother's antics yesterday and how sad it made me. Which means, tomorrow will be fantastic.

Love to all you girls - - - - :)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mouse Enthusiast

Will the frig repair man left and it was not a switch. I needed the ice maker thingee. My bill was $257.02. Isn't that great to have to spend that on a 15 month old frig. He said it is a problem in Arizona. Asked if I had an RO system and then had no complaits about the type I have.

Still am tired and am glad I planned on a real easy supper. I have a hunch I will be in bed early. Which seems to be the usual for me.

Thank you Floridian for the Ostrich. That cute sucker just brings so many smiles to my face. And so many of us need help with smiles on occasion.

Dingo girl, I assume the Dingo dogs helped find me again. Thanks to you and your dogs for all the help.

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Dingo girl, I assume the Dingo dogs helped find me again. Thanks to you and your dogs for all the help.

Armetta - er, I mean mouse, the dingos went out, unbeknownst to me, and thank God they found you. sometimes, I just don't ask....they look very busy and purposeful and you never know who or what they'll turn up with.

:)

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

Armetta how come your Mouse now..good God in heaven.

i stay away for a few days and Lisa is a goose, your a mouse, geeze & i thought i couldn't keep track of the Rville thread.. :blink::blink::blink:

having trouble typing with nose dripping onto the keys.

karen, that's why i was worried..i know you 'hide' when your sick and feeling down..i just couldn't find you will send Susan's dingo's out next time.

i will be praying tomorrow honey.

love you

judy :)

Canadian Karen Community Regular

Well gee, let's see: I am nervous about my endo tomorrow, I have to be at the hospital for 7:00 a.m. and it is in downtown Toronto, and I am 1 1/2 hours away, which means I have to LEAVE at 5:30 by the latest... <_<

My dog has had diarrhea for two days now - got into something in the backyard (the neighbour has vines coming over the fence into our backyard and I think they have little berries on them that Buddy may have gotten into). Anyway, being a 108 lb. HUGE golden retriever, there's alot of big puddles of "you know what" that I just had to cover with a tarp so he won't step in it until I get a chance to do something with it...... I have been feeding him rice since yesterday and it seems to have subsided..... <_<

Oh yeah, the clincher, today is August 15th, my 13th Wedding Anniversary. It is now 8:50 p.m., and I have yet to get a card, kiss, any acknowledgement what-so-ever from my wonderful husband..... :angry:

Yep, just a wonderful day.......

Oh well, this too shall pass......

I just have to keep on remembering the promise I made to God. As long as He blesses my children with continued good health, I can deal with whatever else He throws at me.....

Hugs.

Karen

jerseyangel Proficient

Hey Celia--you're back!! Check your lipstick :lol:

Finally got dinner cleaned up and took a walk with my husband! Whew--I'm back, did I miss anything?

Fiddle-Faddle Community Regular

Will the frig repair man left and it was not a switch. I needed the ice maker thingee. My bill was $257.02. Isn't that great to have to spend that on a 15 month old frig. He said it is a problem in Arizona.

You might have good luck calling the manufacturer of the fridge and complaining that such a new fridge should not cost you so much, and that you will never buy any of their products again, and you will tell all your friends what a lousy fridge it is, blah blah blah.

I got Honda to cover half of an $800 repair bill on a car that was only JUST past its warranty. Good luck!

My hubby has forgotten my birthday, HIS birthday, our anniversary, etc. Sometimes, amidst all the stress ,they need to be told what day it is....

Anyway, hang in there, and I'll be thinking nice thoughts for you....

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

AndreaB Contributor

Hugs Karen.

I'll be praying and thinking about you tomorrow. Maybe your hubby has a lot on his mind about tomorrow too. Still hurts though, I know. :(

Celia,

I enjoyed the dolphins while they lasted. :P

Armetta,

I like Alison's idea (Fiddle-Faddle). One more reminder that they don't make anything to last these days.

Patti,

Good to see you. :)

Susan,

Yeah about your mom talking to you. Give the girls a hug for me. :P

Judy,

Hello to you too. I hope all is going as well as can be expected.

queenofhearts Explorer

I've been there too, Karen, with the no-celebration thing, but it must be particularly tough when you have such a stressful event ahead. Andrea has a good point that he may be focusing on that, but funny how that sort of thing never stops US from remembering birthdays & anniversaries!

Hang in there,

Leah

mouse Enthusiast

Karen, I have been married 43 years and he still is not sure which day in April is my birthday. I finally gave up on him knowing the birthday and anniversary dates and now I remind him a few days before and also early on the day of whatever. that way, if he again forgot the reminder, he still has time to get a card. But it hurts no matter what, when they forget. Once he forgot and so I sent myself beautiful flowers. I thought he would wonder who sent them. The first thing out of his mouth, was did I get a discount at the florist and was that why I bought myself flowers. I could have thrown the flowers at him.

I am not much better then my hubby. His birthday was July 30th and I went and got him this most beautiful Hallmark card. It said everything I wanted it to say. I must have read the many words at least 6 or more times before I signed and sealed it. So on this last birthday, he opens it up and comes out and tells me the sentiment is really nice, but I could have saved it for our wedding anniversary. Yep, it said "Happy Anniversary", not "Happy Birthday". So, after I gasped, I then said did he tear the envelope, because I can reseal it and give it to him next April - he he.

Judy has come down with a cold. That is why she is driping all over the keyboard.

I became mouse as I googled my name and was uncomfortable with that. You google mouse and you get mice - he he. When I was little, it was my Father's nickname for me.

Going to finish reading the forum and then am heading to bed. Hope everyone sleeps well tonight and that tomorrow is a much better day for everyone.

Camille'sBigSister Newbie

MEN!!! Their minds just don't work like ours. Mouse, my husband has always confused my April birthday with that of his first wife's April birthday! :lol: They're only one day apart. He even had my birthday wrong on our first joint tax returns, so every year, for 30 years now, I remind him - just in case! I've always thought the birthday thing was funny!

For some reason he always remembers our wedding anniversary; I'm the one who sometimes forgets it, and that hurts his feelings.

For my birthday and Christmas, I just go out and charge something expensive for myself, and tell him, "Look what you got me, honey!" :P

Susan, I'm glad you're family problem got worked out. I missed your cheerful goofiness!

Cecile, thank God THE BIRD is back!

Good night to all.

Cissie

CarlaB Enthusiast

Celia, don't know if you peeked in often enough to see that Morgan is sick today ... that means I had a virus after all! YAY! Something NORMAL for a change!!! This life sure is weird thinking like this ...

dlp252 Apprentice
Hello to all.... and to all R'Villians (if you peek in here :ph34r::lol: )... I do love you all and I have been reading your thread now and then, it's just hard for me to keep up :o:lol: There are so many in this support group ...some crazy huge number...and wanted to help out as many as I can.... with a bit of knowledge... and bit of sillyness. So you see my friends I have not abandoned you... I am still around, just look for my beak in different threads.. :)

Hi! Caught me just peeking in! I miss you!

dlp252 Apprentice
Hi Donna... the bumble bar woman! I can't get on the computer but for only a few hours each day because my son is working out of my home until he's settled in his own home. I got lucky today... he took the day off.... :lol: I miss all of you too... very much... wish life wouldn't interefere with this board... :o:lol:

Ain't that the truth...they've actually been making me WORK at work lately...really cuts down on my posting time. :lol:

morganb Newbie

premature post....I'm just skipping around

Karen,

I hope your dog gets better....yuck <_< and I hope your husband remembers your day. And from me....HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

Celia,

I still love the bird picture. And yes, you caught me peeking over from Rachelville :D

AndreaB Contributor

I usually stop in here too, just don't always post.

Glad you get some more time today Celia! :D

Hope Karens scope is/has gone well today.

CarlaB Enthusiast

Karen, Happy Anniversary!

angel-jd1 Community Regular
Karen, Happy Anniversary!

Didn't she have scopes done today?

mouse Enthusiast

Karen is sleeping right now. It did not go well as there were no Villi standing up. They did some biopsies to check for H. Pylori. There were ulcers in her intestines. She drove herself to the exam and back home again, which was an hour an a half each way. She lied and told them that her husband was waiting down in the lobby to drive her home. She was so afraid that there were still no Villi and I am sure this is a big blow to her. I pray she gets some much needed rest. I emailed her to go into her shell if she needed to, until she felt like coming out again.

I am having a good day. No wheezing since I cleaned out my lungs (again) Monday night. I hope I am at the end of this. I am so looking forward to going to Vegas and having a great girl time with Lynne next Thursday. I told her that after 3 nights in Vegas, we will probably have to take to our beds for weeks to recover. Oh, such is the joy of having a fun time.

Hope everyone else is having a good day.

AndreaB Contributor

Thank you Armetta for the update on Karen.

I do hope they can find something out with the biopsies.

CarlaB Enthusiast

Thank you for the update Armetta.

Canadian Karen Community Regular

Hi guys.

No villi present. Numerous ulcers in the stomach. He has started me on Losec for those and has taken biopsies including biopsying the ulcers to check for H Pylori. Will find out next week.

I know I was a very, very bad girl today driving myself back. Terry is working with my brother this week and my sister was down in Ithaca taking Joanna back to Cornell and Mom was watching the kids for me, so there were no other options.....

Hope all is well with everyone else. Oh, I left a card downstairs in the basement on Terry's chair so he would get it when he went to watch TV after the kids were asleep. I of course went to bed early as I had to get up early. So this morning, before I left, he gave me a kiss on the cheek, hug, said Happy Anniversary and the old "Oops, I forgot......" <_<

Men, can't live with them, can't flush them down the toilet......... :angry:

Karen

lindalee Enthusiast

Karen, So Sorry about the no villa and the ulcers. I really hope that they heal soon for you. Hugs,

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

DANG KAREN...THESE PRAYERS WEREN'T ANSWERED :angry::ph34r:

SO GLAD YOU POSTED ABOUT SCOPE..THANKS KIDO. KNOW YOU HATE TO DO THESE KINDS OF POSTS.

YEP, YOU WERE A BAD GIRL ABOUT DRIVING BUT AIN'T GONE SAY ANYTHING BUT ...I LOVE YOU

YOU KNOW TERRY WON'T FLUSH DOWN A TOILET...BUT MAYBE YOU CAN SHOVE HIM DOWN THE HOLE IN ONE OF THOSE 'STINKY' POT-A POTTIES... :lol::ph34r::o:lol:

WELL MY ATTEMPT TO MAKE YOU SMILE..

HUGS LOVE AND PRAYERS

JUDY

mouse Enthusiast

I am so glad that Karen has posted. Like Judy said, it is hard for her to post when the news is not good. She always tries to be so upbeat when she is on the forum. But, as we all know that is sometimes difficult at times. My prayers are with Karen daily and I hope everyone puts her into their daily prayers. If you do not pray, then please wrap her in daily hugs.

Celia, I love the photo. What a pretty women you are! If I could figure out how you could send me my photo and how I could get it on for my avatar, I would. it beats my cactus - he he.

Archived