This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Tazorac Cream - Anyone Ever Use This?

DingoGirl

jerseyangel Proficient

Oh my...

I wake up and Celia is...well, Celia! (Beautiful picture, by the way) And Armetta is mouse, and now she's Celia's bird.

Is there anything else I missed???? :blink:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply
angel-jd1 Community Regular
Oh my...

I wake up and Celia is...well, Celia! (Beautiful picture, by the way) And Armetta is mouse, and now she's Celia's bird.

A nickname of mouse.........with a bird for a picture. I do believe that the bird looks like it could eat a mouse......however not sure that emu's/ostriches do that. Hummm

dlp252 Apprentice

Karen - I'm so sorry the news wasn't as good as you'd hoped, but I'm thinking this HAS to be the beginning of the healing process...now you know (at least) why you've been having such a bad time. {{{{hugs}}}}

Oh my...

Holy Identity Crisis Batman, lol...I had it figured out pretty quickly, but it did take a few minutes, lol. SOMEONE has to be the bird, lol. I love that bird!

queenofhearts Explorer

Karen, I'm so sorry about your scope, but I hope the H Pylori is found to be the cause of your ulcers since that is quite easy to remedy. I'm glad you made it home alive driving yourself-- after the anesthesia-- yipes!

Terry better have a REALLY nice present for you when he gets home!

Leah

penguin Community Regular

I'm sorry, Karen. Things have to get better eventually!

And kick your husband (somewhere special) for me :rolleyes:

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

Good mornig all

just stopping for a second to see if Karen was ok

HI KAREN

HOPE YOUR DOING BETTER ON YOUR MEDS.

HUBBY TAKING COMPUTER DOWN TO MOVE TO NEW ARMOIRE SO WILL BE OFF SOME TIMES TODAY WHILE GETTING RECONNECTED.

JUDY

Daxin Explorer

Karen,

Sorry to hear about the tests. I hope you are feeling better soon. Things always have to turn around at some point.

My prayers are with you.

Well, sorry for the drive by posting, but work is very hectic today, and I am feeling like garbage. I do not wait very well, and I have been waiting for news of Greenland forever! :rolleyes:

Sometimes I think the military peoples like to keep us all waiting for grins.

Talk to you all soon.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Celia, don't know if you peeked in often enough to see that Morgan is sick today ... that means I had a virus after all! YAY! Something NORMAL for a change!!! This life sure is weird thinking like this ...

Yay Carla, indeed, something normal! Which means you'll be feeling better soon...but don't you alwasy just think everything and everyone is so Celiac??

Hi! Caught me just peeking in! I miss you!

Donna.....MIss Bumble...stop by any time.. :) Wish we were all in ONE place again......

Ain't that the truth...they've actually been making me WORK at work lately...really cuts down on my posting time. :lol:

I hate that...... :lol:

A nickname of mouse.........with a bird for a picture. I do believe that the bird looks like it could eat a mouse......however not sure that emu's/ostriches do that. Hummm

Jessica - kinda crazy, isnt' it? :blink::lol:

Karen - :( I am so disappointed for you.....but there has GOT to be an answer.....we must pray you'll find it. Prayers for your strength and encouragement now.....I don't know about H. Pylori but will look it up. You've been through so much, it is mighty discouraging to continually struggle with something....hang in there. HUGS -

See you all later - - -friends are here, they brought me their giant-screen HD TV in secret trade for my beautiful piano....her husband doesn't know but what can he do when a 2,000 pound item shows up? and her teenage daughter LOVES cleaning closets, she rearranged mine (a bomb had gone off in there) entirely in the first two hours of being here, I almost cried upon seeing it....was like a While You Were Out episode...fantastic....and the giatn TV fills out the giant cubby in the wall, for built-ins...so super....can live out my spinsterhood so cozily here.... :o

NOT!!!! But it is very comfy here, will post photos soon.....after second phase of re-doing....

see you girls......hope everyone feels better - -

HI Patti! Hi Andrea! nice to see you - -

Armetta/mouse - so jealous of your Vegas trip! what fun.....

Cecile - - GORGEOUS photo.....love it - - - make the bird stay away (for now).....

dlp252 Apprentice
I do not wait very well, and I have been waiting for news of Greenland forever! :rolleyes:

Yah, I'm not good at that myself, lol. Hoping you hear good news soon.

Donna.....MIss Bumble...stop by any time.. :) Wish we were all in ONE place again......

I hate that...... :lol:

See you all later - - -friends are here, they brought me their giant-screen HD TV in secret trade for my beautiful piano....her husband doesn't know but what can he do when a 2,000 pound item shows up? and her teenage daughter LOVES cleaning closets, she rearranged mine (a bomb had gone off in there) entirely in the first two hours of being here, I almost cried upon seeing it....was like a While You Were Out episode...fantastic....and the giatn TV fills out the giant cubby in the wall, for built-ins...so super....can live out my spinsterhood so cozily here.... :o

Yah, I wish we were all in one place too!

Wow, cool trade, lol. AND :lol: on the bomb...my whole condo is like that, lol. :lol::ph34r:

mouse Enthusiast

Yes Donna, I had to take the goofy bird as I like how that funny thing makes me smile. When I picked mouse, I had no idea that I would end up being an ostrich - he he. Celia did my avatar. Did not want to lose the ostrich and Celia's photo is so pretty.

And yes it is goofy to have mouse for a user name and an ostrich for an avatar. But, nobody said I was all there in the marble dept.

Armetta

jerseyangel Proficient
SOMEONE has to be the bird, lol.

Yes, Donna, I agree :lol:

I am feeling like garbage. I do not wait very well, and I have been waiting for news of Greenland forever! :rolleyes:

You sound like you're on pins and needles waiting for news of Greenland--I really hope the news is good, and that you hear something soon! Feel better :)

and her teenage daughter LOVES cleaning closets, she rearranged mine (a bomb had gone off in there) entirely in the first two hours of being here, I almost cried upon seeing it....was like a While You Were Out episode...fantastic....

I'm jealous! I would love someone to re-do my closet for me. I tend to keep everything--long after a sane person would toss them. :ph34r: The house sounds like it's really coming along, Susan--can't wait to see those pictures :D

Karen, I'm saying a prayer for you. :(:)

evie Rookie

Hi guys.

No villi present. Numerous ulcers in the stomach. He has started me on Losec for those and has taken biopsies including biopsying the ulcers to check for H Pylori. Will find out next week.

I know I was a very, very bad girl today driving myself back. Terry is working with my brother this week and my sister was down in Ithaca taking Joanna back to Cornell and Mom was watching the kids for me, so there were no other options.....

Hope all is well with everyone else. Oh, I left a card downstairs in the basement on Terry's chair so he would get it when he went to watch TV after the kids were asleep. I of course went to bed early as I had to get up early. So this morning, before I left, he gave me a kiss on the cheek, hug, said Happy Anniversary and the old "Oops, I forgot......" <_< quote

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO KAREN... :):P:D:o

: :D So sorry with your dx but now you know what is wrong, you and your dr. can attack the problem and cure it!! :) My hubby want thru that years ago, also our middle dd. they are both fine now and I have read that most ulcers are caused by bacteria or some such thing. Have not heard of that med but so many new ones out..must be good!! See you on when things are better for you.. }}hugs for you{{ :) evie

AndreaB Contributor

Yes, Celia, Love the picture. Did you have that one up before?

Susan,

You're house guests and trade sound great.....of course I like the piano. :D

I, too, am waiting for pictures.

Karen,

I hope you are doing better today. HUGS

Ryan,

I hope you hear soon, we are all here for you between this thread and the Rachelville 2 thread. Some new workers in town. We are still waiting for a picture. Picard, who is now Jean-Luc, posted a picture yesterday I think it was.

Patti,

Possible ebay stuff once you start cleaning/clearing out stuff. There was a lot of stuff that I got rid of that I could have sold before I knew ebay existed.

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Well, sorry for the drive by posting, but work is very hectic today, and I am feeling like garbage. I do not wait very well, and I have been waiting for news of Greenland forever! :rolleyes:

Sometimes I think the military peoples like to keep us all waiting for grins.

Talk to you all soon.

RYAN! yay! our first male! you are very brave indeed adn so very nice to see you here. I did erase some earlier posts :ph34r: in case anything doesnt' make sense....I am too much of a goof......

sorry you're not well......and the waiting....I went through that with so many friends at Naval Postgraduate School and DLI in Monterey - - I was always so sad, too, as so many dear friends came adn went, were there for only 2 to 3 years....but, the good news is, I have many places to stay all over the globe, and some even have free tickets for me.....sigh. Travel seems difficult now.....

andrea - the piano mocks me from the corner.... :angry: we are no longer friends, for years I practiced three to five hours a day.....so much work....decided I am not a naturally gifted pianist and gave it up...BUT, my father bought it for me from his deathbed - unbelievable - - but my best friend wants it badly and she can have it for a few years.....I will buy it back from her someday. She is like the sister I never had, so, no problems there - and her kids can play it......

Patti - - is your room finished? saw you on the OMG thread - - so sorry you're not feeling well - - and yes, you might be exhausted? my thought is that your diet is too repetitive - - but WHAT do I know?? :blink:

see you - - must walk the dingos - dang, teenagers sleep forever, don't they....ha ha ha

lindalee Enthusiast

Susan, I know how you feel about the piano. When I was getting ready to move to a smaller space, I pretty much decided I would have to sell the pretty piano that SAT in the living room. Then my pastor said the church piano was gone due to a flood so I told him to come and get it. It brings me much joy hearing it played more often now :D

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Susan, I know how you feel about the piano. When I was getting ready to move to a smaller space, I pretty much decided I would have to sell the pretty piano that SAT in the living room. Then my pastor said the church piano was gone due to a flood so I told him to come and get it. It brings me much joy hearing it played more often now :D

Lee - that is so lovely. It is really good when they go to a good spot, how wonderful, in your church! I almost sold my piano to a stranger...but feel very good about where it is going. and, I can get it back....if I ever have money. which I think someday, I will. ;) this piano has been moved about.....six or seven times in 18 years and it is tired...... :huh:

Green12 Enthusiast
andrea - the piano mocks me from the corner.... :angry: we are no longer friends, for years I practiced three to five hours a day.....so much work....decided I am not a naturally gifted pianist and gave it up...BUT, my father bought it for me from his deathbed - unbelievable - - but my best friend wants it badly and she can have it for a few years.....I will buy it back from her someday. She is like the sister I never had, so, no problems there - and her kids can play it......

Susie, great arrangement for the piano. This way it will stay in the family, your friends can enjoy it in the meantime and it will find it's way back to you down the line. A very special piano it is :)

jerseyangel Proficient

Susan--

Yep, the bedroom/bathroom is all finished! I took some pictures yesterday--as soon as my son helps me get them on the computer, I can get them to whoever wants to see them.

You are probably right about eating the same things every day. I'm sensitive to so much, that I don't really have a lot to choose from! I do rotate meats, flip flop sweet and white potatoes, do different veggies, etc.

I'm not really feeling all that bad--not exhausted. Just getting a bit sick of this touchy stomach of mine :lol:

dlp252 Apprentice
Yes Donna, I had to take the goofy bird as I like how that funny thing makes me smile. When I picked mouse, I had no idea that I would end up being an ostrich - he he. Celia did my avatar. Did not want to lose the ostrich and Celia's photo is so pretty.

It makes me smile every time I see it too...just LOVE it!

evie Rookie
Susan--

Yep, the bedroom/bathroom is all finished! I took some pictures yesterday--as soon as my son helps me get them on the computer, I can get them to whoever wants to see them.

You are probably right about eating the same things every day. I'm sensitive to so much, that I don't really have a lot to choose from! I do rotate meats, flip flop sweet and white potatoes, do different veggies, etc.

I'm not really feeling all that bad--not exhausted. Just getting a bit sick of this touchy stomach of mine :lol:

I know what you mean about the touchy stomach, mine just seems to rebel after I eat (whatever I eat). May need to take extra enzymes or maybe new ones not working good, better do some trials...was doing better so this is disappointing. So glad you are up to painting bedroom and bath, how nice!! :)

For those of you with pianos going to new homes..I feel for you. I played elec. organ for many years..played a bit for church but after athritis entered my arms I sold it 1 &1/2 years ago. I still have a very small keyboard to use if I YEARN but that is not very often, can also hear tapes of practice sessions. It went to a home where each of 3 sisters had their own organ...sounds great!! :) We also had an old piano that came from hubbies gr. mother, gave it to our church when I got my organ (no room for both) and when we had the basement open to elements as we built new walls + added on to basement and foyer it was ruined...it was junk. <_< ...would love to see some of your pics.. will pm my email to you!! :)

Just my lazy day...should get some work done, like ironing but just lazy :blink: Need to get some cleaning done, expecting family here next month for a late ann. for hubby and I. thinking about making that great coconut cake for family to try beides the glutened cake daughters will get. Our youngest dd from wyo. + hubby + bl. lab dog will be here/ 5th wheel for a few days mid month We will get together on my 68th BD and also celebrate several etc BD's whether all will be here or not. when families get so stretched out over many states it is hard to get many here!! we will enjoy the ones who do make it and maybe the others wil call!! :):)

I am going to get my ironing done..even if I hate to iron. :( love to all) evie

jerseyangel Proficient

Hi Evie :)

Nice to see you!

I don't like to iron, either and avoid it whenever possible!

Definately PM me your email--I'll get the pictures out as soon as my son shows me how to get them from the camera to the computer!

And yes it is goofy to have mouse for a user name and an ostrich for an avatar. But, nobody said I was all there in the marble dept.

Armetta

:lol: Armetta

DingoGirl Enthusiast

Evie - doesn't sound like fun! I almost never iron.....linen shirts go in washer adn dryer, and I wear them rumpled :ph34r: (remember, I don't have a REAL job)....

cleaning.....as we speak there is a 15-year-old cleaning my fridge....I am delirious....she loves doing this, how crazy is that....so I get a massive closet and fridge cleaning, a new TV, adn lots of fun for a few days.....blessings all around! :rolleyes:

Hey wait - - is Armetta usign the ostrich now? can't see it, still seeing the flower...am I confused? highly likely.....

angel-jd1 Community Regular
I am going to get my ironing done..even if I hate to iron. :( love to all) evie

Iron..........what's an iron? :lol::lol: I bought mine several years ago. I have maybe used it 8 times?!?!

Evie - doesn't sound like fun! I almost never iron.....linen shirts go in washer adn dryer, and I wear them rumpled :ph34r: (remember, I don't have a REAL job)....

cleaning.....as we speak there is a 15-year-old cleaning my fridge....I am delirious....she loves doing this, how crazy is that....so I get a massive closet and fridge cleaning, a new TV, adn lots of fun for a few days.....blessings all around! :rolleyes:

Hey wait - - is Armetta usign the ostrich now? can't see it, still seeing the flower...am I confused? highly likely.....

Hit refresh.

Archived