This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Tiredofdoctors Avatar

mouse

mouse Enthusiast

So many people are thinking that the photo in Lynne's avatar is of Lynne. It is a little of her. She is the one on the left. She is a MUCH younger woman then me (I am in the center of the photo). She is also a very pretty woman with a bright, happy and wonderful smile. On the right is broncobux (Chris) who is certainly better looking then this photo shows. We were all having fun in Las Vegas (where Chris lives).

I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD LET LYNNE KNOW THAT WE WOULD LIKE HER AVATAR TO BE A PHOTO OF HER. Just so everyone will see what this special young woman looks like. You should all PM her and let her know.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lisa Mentor

Lynne, come forth my sister. You have shown your *ss, now show your face :) . We love you, out you girl. :)

OHHHHHH, and it's a true full moon.........who in the heck know what can happen tonight.!!! :ph34r:

Lisa

tiredofdoctors Enthusiast

Lisa, you are Baaaaaaaad! Yes, I have shown my *ss! :lol: Will have to consider showing my face . . . . :ph34r:

nikki-uk Enthusiast

:lol::lol:

Come on wheelie,we wanna see u ;)

CarlaB Enthusiast
Lisa, you are Baaaaaaaad! Yes, I have shown my *ss! :lol: Will have to consider showing my face . . . . :ph34r:

How did I miss this one!!!????

Lynne, I've told you before, you have other pics that have more of you in it!! Armetta should use this one!!

jenvan Collaborator

i am going to see lynne tommorrow. maybe in a cruel twist i could take a picture of her and make it MY avatar ! :P

mouse Enthusiast

It would be terrific if you took a photo of her tomorrow. I really don't know how good she is on doing avatar's. I personally can't do mine. Maybe she could change her password temporarily and you could change her avatar with the new photo. Then she could change her password back. That is what I did for Floridian to put the ostrich up for my avatar. Hope you two have a great visit.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Rachel--24 Collaborator

Armetta...I had no idea that was you in the pic! You look great....nothing like that ostrich...thats for sure. :lol:

Yeah...I cant see Lynne in the pic so I vote for another one....of just Lynne. :)

AndreaB Contributor

I agree Lynne. Let's get a picture of you. Jen.....take one of her, then she'll have no excuse.

CarlaB Enthusiast

She already has no excuse. There were other pictures they had in Vegas where you could see her better!!

jenvan Collaborator

I think she's busted for sure now !

jerseyangel Proficient

Yup--Lynne, time to come clean!! :D

You guys are sneaky . . . .

Jen -- et tu, Brute???????

Okay, okay . . . . I'll put my picture up! This one will be temporary until I can find a decent one, though!

Oh, the presha!!

Nantzie Collaborator

Ya know, I was wondering who those other gorgeous, happy people were. I knew it was from your recent trip, but never asked.

Not that anyone else here (dozens?) need to put up a picture.

No presha.

:ph34r:

Nancy

Nancy -- you are so funny!!!!! :lol:

jenvan Collaborator

Ha ha...well, we did take some pics on Saturday :) Lynne-I'll e-mail what my mom took--you need to e-mail the one you took of me. Maybe I'll switch avatars too...

mouse Enthusiast

Thanks Jen for taking pics of Lynne. When I talked to her last night, she told me about the fabulous lunch you had and that your Mother is so nice. She had a great visit. She said she would put up one of the pics that your Mother took. I really envy the members that live so close to each other.

jenvan Collaborator
Thanks Jen for taking pics of Lynne. When I talked to her last night, she told me about the fabulous lunch you had and that your Mother is so nice. She had a great visit. She said she would put up one of the pics that your Mother took. I really envy the members that live so close to each other.

Yeah, it is a real blessing. We have several local groups in Indy, but I've also been able to get together with 3 people from the forum--always fun :)

Guest Mtndog

I have a picture of wheelie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lynne- don't make me put it up!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Armetta- then all those compliments go to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's a great pic of all three of you. Chris- you look so intellectual. I meant that in a good way! You must have had so MUCH fun!

Beverly -- that is NOT FAIR!!!!! You guys . . . . Jen will e-mail me the pictures, I WILL post one of them as my avatar. I am ALSO trying to get pics from Ashley's wedding from the friend of hers . . . . that way, you can actually see me with real make-up, my hair done (although it was VERY foo-foo -- and PUFFY) and dressed nicely!

Don't know what the interest is . . . I'm not anything spectacular. Kind of plain, overweight and not happy about it, but I am growing long luxurious blond hair (a goal since I was a kid). When I was little, I HAD blonde hair . . . . then it got darker and darker and darker. Then, what do you know? It got little white strands in it . . . and began to get lighter! So, I figured if it was going to get LIGHTER -- then it might as well be BLONDE lighter vs. SILVER lighter! Then, I really did myself in . . . I started growing it out so that I could wear it up for Ashley's wedding. Needless to say, Dave likes the long luxurious blonde hair!! (Although, he did think it was a little hot when I was a red-head!)

Talk to you guys soon, and maybe you'll SEE me (other than Jen & Armetta -- oh yeah, and Beverly with the picture).

You need to know . . . I tried to put my baby picture as my avatar, but it wouldn't re-size correctly. You didn't state AT WHAT AGE you wanted to see me!

jenvan Collaborator

Don't let Lynne fool ya'll, she is very beautiful :)

jerseyangel Proficient

That much we can tell--even without a picture :D

But still, get that picture up!!!! :lol:

CarlaB Enthusiast

Yea, it's evident from the other Vegas pics, you just can't see it in this one since you can't see her.

mouse Enthusiast

Yes she is beautiful -inside and outside. She is also in her very early 40's and looks like she is late 20's - how wonderful that is. Her skin is beautiful and youthful looking. Heck I could go on, but you get the idea and hopefully we all get a picture.

Oh, the presha!!!!! I am NOT how they are describing!!! Trust me . . . they just like me because I'm goofy and make them laugh! As soon as I get Jen's pics, though, I WILL change my avatar! You guys are cracking me up!

Archived