This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

TriticusToxicum Explorer
Those were great!

I can't believe I never thought of that for making my own pool.

Now if I only had a pickup....

I'm sure the Ostricat would love it. Better keep an eye out for the rednecks. If they see the ostricat they'll want one for their stew pot and/or wall. :P

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jestgar Rising Star

Her head is way too small to mount on a wall. And those furry feathers really stick in your teeth.

TriticusToxicum Explorer
Her head is way too small to mount on a wall. And those furry feathers really stick in your teeth.

That's a BIG assumption...TEETH?

TOOTH maybe!

DingoGirl Enthusiast
That's a BIG assumption...TEETH?

TOOTH maybe!

oh dear gawd - -- - how have I been missing this wacky thread???? :lol:

CarlaB Enthusiast
oh dear gawd - -- - how have I been missing this wacky thread???? :lol:

Welcome to the party!! It's really hopping here when Richard's at work .... hmmm, don't tell his boss. He's also around when his wife is PMSing and he's hiding in the garage.

CarlaB Enthusiast
The Pentagon announced today the formation of a new 500-man elite fighting unit called the United States Redneck Special Forces.

These Good Ole Boys will be dropped off into Iraq and have been given only the following facts about terrorists:

1. The season opened today.

2. There is no limit.

3. They taste just like chicken.

4. They don't like beer, pickups or country music.

5. They are DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for the death of Dale Earnhardt.

The Pentagon expects the problem in Iraq to be over by Friday.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: So funny. We used to live in the sticks in Indiana, so this was particularly funny to me!

CarlaB Enthusiast
Some of my best friends are rednecks and let me tell you they love these jokes... and honestly if I was scared of anything they'd be the first ones I'd run to.... :lol::ph34r:

I agree! The rednecks I knew took being called a redneck as a compliment! If I ever needed to know how to do almost anything, they could tell me! Very friendly, too. Being called a city-slicker around there was an insult!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

TriticusToxicum Explorer

EXTRA! EXTRA!

Bigfoot captured at last!

http://www.iwasdrunk.com/pics/bigfoot.webp

:blink:

CarlaB Enthusiast
EXTRA! EXTRA!

Bigfoot captured at last!

http://www.iwasdrunk.com/pics/bigfoot.webp

Richard, what are you doing posting pictures of yourself like that!!!??? Are you crazy????

BTW, what's Mr. Perfect doing in your avatar?

TriticusToxicum Explorer
The Pentagon announced today the formation of a new 500-man elite fighting unit called the United States Redneck Special Forces.

These Good Ole Boys will be dropped off into Iraq and have been given only the following facts about terrorists:

1. The season opened today.

2. There is no limit.

3. They taste just like chicken.

4. They don't like beer, pickups or country music.

5. They are DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for the death of Dale Earnhardt.

The Pentagon expects the problem in Iraq to be over by Friday.

LMAO! :lol:

You forgot #6 They were last seen driving a Chevy/Ford with a Ford/Chevy sucks bumper sticker :D

Richard, what are you doing posting pictures of yourself like that!!!??? Are you crazy????

BTW, what's Mr. Perfect doing in your avatar?

I didn't think you'd recognize me without my hat ;)

Mr. Wonderful actually...This is Mr. Perfect http://www.antsports.com/ffl/A_Images/LOGOL0106T2.webp

They were all part of a cheer-up schtick on 40 something(i think :huh: ). I was hoping to get a giggle out of her Dingoness. I guess she OD'd on yardwork yesterday and is laying low...or he's 4 donuts into the dozen by now :blink:

CarlaB Enthusiast

Oh, yea, Mr. Wonderful. Still, why is he in your avatar???? I've seen that doll actually. Pretty funny.

TriticusToxicum Explorer
Oh, yea, Mr. Wonderful. Still, why is he in your avatar???? I've seen that doll actually. Pretty funny.

Running gag sort of thing. Thought it might get a chuckle out of some. Looks just like me too! :P

Open Original Shared Link

CarlaB Enthusiast
Running gag sort of thing. Thought it might get a chuckle out of some. Looks just like me too! :P

Yea, I saw that post before ... I was just giving you a hard time about suggesting that you are Mr. Wonderful. :)

Mtndog Collaborator

Ewww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they should set Big Foot loose back in the woods where the poor hairy creature belongs!

TriticusToxicum Explorer
Yea, I saw that post before ... I was just giving you a hard time about suggesting that you are Mr. Wonderful. :)

I'm not? :(

Ewww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they should set Big Foot loose back in the woods where the poor hairy creature belongs!

Would you feel better if you happened upon him/it in the woods? :blink:

CarlaB Enthusiast

Ummm, you hide from your wife when she has PMS? No, Mr. Wonderful would have been doing some better butt-kissing than that!!

Mtndog Collaborator

Would you feel better if you happened upon him/it in the woods? :blink:

Very good point Sir Richard! :rolleyes:

And Richard, NEVER pick your nose again!

Some days, this is what my old apartment felt like:

TriticusToxicum Explorer
Ummm, you hide from your wife when she has PMS? No, Mr. Wonderful would have been doing some better butt-kissing than that!!

That's the Deluxe model - includes auto-duck-and-cover. I'm only the base model my fight or flight instinct remains intact :P

Very good point Sir Richard! :rolleyes:

And Richard, NEVER pick your nose again!

Some days, this is what my old apartment felt like:

Beverly, Beverly, Beverly...you sick little monkey...are we related? :huh:

This little guy followed me home the other day...

http://static.flickr.com/28/36995814_dd1abc37fc.webp

CarlaB Enthusiast

Bev, don't you wonder who took that picture instead of helping that poor kid? Parrots are great ... one of ours pooped on my son's head while he was cleaning the floor under the cage, then the bird started laughing!!! She did it on purpose!!! :lol:

Richard, I'm having enough problems with lack of appetite and weight loss ... looking at that picture at breakfast sure didn't help any!!

Mtndog Collaborator
That's the Deluxe model - includes auto-duck-and-cover. I'm only the base model my fight or flight instinct remains intact :P

Beverly, Beverly, Beverly...you sick little monkey...are we related? :huh:

This little guy followed me home the other day...

http://static.flickr.com/28/36995814_dd1abc37fc.webp

You know- we could be related. I was adopted and always wondered if I had a long lost sibling. OMG- maybe you're my brother.

P.S. I KNOW that, try and hide it as you may, THAT is what you look like when you wake up in the morning! I suggest some moisturizer, a SERIOUS dentist appointment, hair replacement and then we'll see if we're related.

TriticusToxicum Explorer
Richard, I'm having enough problems with lack of appetite and weight loss ... looking at that picture at breakfast sure didn't help any!!

I think after all of this time you'd know better than to try and dine while reading this thread. I guess that study is true - men are 4 points smarter than women :P:ph34r:

CarlaB Enthusiast
I think after all of this time you'd know better than to try and dine while reading this thread. I guess that study is true - men are 4 points smarter than women :P:ph34r:

I actually used to belong to Mensa .... intelligence has NOTHING to do with being smart or using common sense!!!! :lol::lol: My genius son can attest to that!!

TriticusToxicum Explorer
You know- we could be related. I was adopted and always wondered if I had a long lost sibling. OMG- maybe you're my brother.

P.S. I KNOW that, try and hide it as you may, THAT is what you look like when you wake up in the morning! I suggest some moisturizer, a SERIOUS dentist appointment, hair replacement and then we'll see if we're related.

That's funny, because I've always thought that i was adopted!

Sticks and stones may break my bones...

Would you believe that dog actually has a website? He was actually crowned "world's UGLIEST Dog" (there's a stretch!) He died last year (probably walked past a mirror). I'll see if I can dig up the site (for Carla :P )

I actually used to belong to Mensa .... intelligence has NOTHING to do with being smart or using common sense!!!! :lol::lol: My genius son can attest to that!!

excuse me, did you say MENsa? :P

CarlaB Enthusiast
excuse me, did you say MENsa? :P

Oh no, not MEN again!

TriticusToxicum Explorer
Oh no, not MEN again!

Punch

Counter punch