This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

flourgirl Apprentice

Speeking of Sam Hill in the same sentance as hollerday.....is there a "Sam Hill Holiday" in psillyville? Does it involve posting marathons?....decorating avatars?.....Sitting stonily at the computer? :P

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jestgar Rising Star
Speeking of Sam Hill in the same sentance as hollerday.....is there a "Sam Hill Holiday" in psillyville? Does it involve posting marathons?....decorating avatars?.....Sitting stonily at the computer? :P

posters elbow...excess coffee to stay awake posting...giggling fits

DingoGirl Enthusiast

Evenin' Sills!!!!!!!!!!!

too busy at work today to post - dang, three pages of catching up! :blink:

Hehehehe & also grammar etc doesn't keep changing while under close scrotiny scrUtiny.

gahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *snackle* :lol: x 20

Jo Dog has an ophthalmogolist.....Psoozle is quite pleased that gian-knit takes this kind of care of her dog :wub: Yes, get her a seeing-eye mouse :lol:

Em! So sorry about your meeting today! Hope this settles it..........

Paddeigh - - you are really, and I mean REALLY torturing me wif your cinnamon bread talk

:(:lol: and my gawd are you lucky that your doctor cancelled, what with that hair trauma and all :o:lol:

and SNAUX FOR SO MANY SILLIES!!!!!!!!!! :unsure:

not here- very cold but quite sunny - winter desert temps - a lovely time of year......

This weather does not stop the builders. Am listening to heavy equipment, until it vibrates my skull and thru my head! Am trying to be grateful that it's winter, and that it's not nice weather when I want to play outside in peace and quiet! UGH ! Hopefully they won't be too much longer at this.

What are they buildin' there? I would say, the only thing I'm happy about in this recession is the CESSATION of mad house building here (not madhouse building :lol: ) <_< because - that's all they normally do. Take down trees/orchards and farmland, and build hideous houses. :(

JUDITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: Yup, can you beLEEVE how mean they were to me, in the dethroning? :lol:

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!! we really missed you.........

WHAAAATT??????....ya don't want her to think we're a buncha loose women do ya?

Love Leesargh's clarification. And yes, she probably already DOES think we're loose. And crazy. *snort*

I couldn't believe that he didn't know. So I told him, "Helloooooo, those

are my emergency flashers!"

*snackle snort*

I'll bet Soooozie's Ms. Perfectly Perfect across the way just might. . . . . . ...

well, she MIGHT, except it's already really rather perfect over there....not my style but - it's the impossible CLEAN-NESS I'm jealous of <_<

Speeking of Sam Hill in the same sentance as hollerday.....is there a "Sam Hill Holiday" in psillyville? Does it involve posting marathons?....decorating avatars?.....Sitting stonily at the computer?

that brought a snort :lol:

posters elbow...excess coffee to stay awake posting...giggling fits

:lol: or - excess wine

elye Community Regular
:lol: or - excess wine

Um.. ... . .. :unsure: ......no such thing... . . . . . . . . .. :unsure: .... . .

Jestgar Rising Star
Um.. ... . .. :unsure: ......no such thing... . . . . . . . . .. :unsure: .... . .

:lol: :lol: nope

harp1 Apprentice

silliiiiiiiiiiii ones. It's 30 degree in Atlanta, very rainy today. Hope all are well. What is

netulg eerf. Susan

DingoGirl Enthusiast
What is

netulg eerf. Susan

:blink:

free gluten?

:huh:

what in hell :lol: Harpy Soozan is gnutty, this is why we like her :lol: :lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Jestgar Rising Star

pahthi

Are you naming your computer "jersey" so your name fits you wherever you go?

elye Community Regular

Good morning, Psillies!

NETULG EERF! :lol: Love this.... .....but I'm afraid for us, all gluten, in all amounts, always comes at a price. . . . ...

My deep ponderance for the day.. ...

Yes, Pahteigh.. . . .....Houston Angel just does NOT have the same ring to it. . .. .....

:D

flourgirl Apprentice
This weather does not stop the builders. Am listening to heavy equipment, until it vibrates my skull and thru my head! Am trying to be grateful that it's winter, and that it's not nice weather when I want to play outside in peace and quiet! UGH ! Hopefully they won't be too much longer at this.

What are they buildin' there? I would say, the only thing I'm happy about in this recession is the CESSATION of mad house building here (not madhouse building ) because - that's all they normally do. Take down trees/orchards and farmland, and build hideous houses.

Unfortunately, in spite of the housing bust, they are building-mad here. The whole area has grown tree-(less)-mendously in the last few years and someone forgot to tell them to stop!!!! :o In my part of the development the plots are 1 or more acres...down the road they are 1/2 acre, then 1/4 acre and then they are squeezing them in. Since last summer they have built 8 new houses, and people are moving in as soon as they are done. Is there a waiting list? Dunno. The house they are building now is being squeezed in just a few houses down, I suspect a neighbor split her property. The rest will be too far away to be too awful noisy here (except for the blasting....thats fun...sure it is). Before we bought this house, we checked to make sure of what was around us. Behind us is woods that are part of a farm, and around us is the bigger lots.

Icy, phoggy here this am. Expecting a shiny day today (one way or another dammit) :D

psawyer Proficient

Good morning, all.

No new snow overnight. :)

Jestgar Rising Star

Light rain and mid forties here :contentedsigh: Back to normal. :)

I like the wunderground weather site. You can click on the hourly button to get more details. When I do that I can see that we have light showers until......

Tuesday.

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

Well we had the big re-freeze over night--luckily no more precipitation though. All the roads were still slick and icy this morning- especially back roads leading to main roads. It took John about an hour to shovel the walk in front of the house, our parking spot, and then his car out. Since the snow had fallen and then about an inch of ice fell over it.

So now it is cold for the next few days....

I am hoping to get skiing this weekend with my sister Carrie. They have lots of new snow back home and this weekend will be the weekend to take advantage of it.

How is everyone else doing?

Darn210 Enthusiast

Two hour delay for the chidlens this morning . . . actually just one chid . . . Smack is home sick today. He started wif a bang yesterday and then just sort of . . . melted. By 8:00pm he was running a fever of 101. He's still sleeping which is good and bad . . . he needs it but probably won't be able to sleep tonight. Work is cancelled for me today. I shall continue wif yesterday's laundryathon.

Check in wif you later.

Patti, we really do need before and after pics of yer bunny hare hair.

@@@

@@@@@

@ :D @

jerseyangel Proficient
Yes, Pahteigh.. . . .....Houston Angel just does NOT have the same ring to it. . .. .....

:lol: Kinda sounds like the name of a cheesy private eye! :lol:

Shall I keep me name? What do me Sillies fink about this?? :unsure: Hadn't thought of this.......

Hee! I'm getting ready fer me haircut. About to wash and condition so it can air dry completely.....have taken me pre-emptive Immodium..... B) Can't say I've ever been this excited about a freakin haircut before :lol::lol:

Darn210 Enthusiast

Shall I keep me name? What do me Sillies fink about this?? :unsure: Hadn't thought of this.......

Hee! I'm getting ready fer me haircut. About to wash and condition so it can air dry completely.....have taken me pre-emptive Immodium..... B) Can't say I've ever been this excited about a freakin haircut before :lol::lol:

Well, you're still jerseyangel even though you're in Pennsylvania . . . what's a couple of thousand miles more??? Plus, people shouldn't assume that Jersey refers to the state . . . you could be talkin' about cows . . . maybe you're the owner of a jersey cow named angel??? hmmmm??? Wait . . . have you actually ever lived in Jersey?? . . . do you indeed own a cow?? :lol::lol:

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

I think you should keep your name!

Jestgar Rising Star

Or perhaps you've purchased a lot of Nikki's tatt Open Original Shared Link

curlyfries Contributor

No school again, today.......the city needs more time to clear the residential streets. They usually don't bother unless it's really bad <_<

This is good and bad......$........no work, no pay:(........did I say that yesterday? :unsure:

Janet....how do you put things in the middle of the page???...Last time Suzie and I asked, no one answered!

If Patteigh has to change her name cuz she's movin, do I need to change mine if I let my hair go straight? :huh:

Hubby drove my car to work yesterday, now this morning I have a totally flat tire! :angry: .....a big ol nail or sumphin metal is jammed into it! :angry::angry:

flourgirl Apprentice
Well, you're still jerseyangel even though you're in Pennsylvania . . . what's a couple of thousand miles more??? Plus, people shouldn't assume that Jersey refers to the state . . . you could be talkin' about cows . . . maybe you're the owner of a jersey cow named angel??? hmmmm??? Wait . . . have you actually ever lived in Jersey?? . . . do you indeed own a cow?? :lol::lol:

:o Are YOU the cause of the phrase...."POOPY COW?" :o

:lol::lol:

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Good morning, all.

No new snow overnight. :)

Nor here :unsure::lol:

Sunny and clear and cold here Sills B)

Patteighy!!!!!! You can NOT change yer name!!!!!!!!!!! Hey, methinks she's getting DIVA'd right now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, how DID gian-knit get that wonderful curly thing in the MIDDLE of the page????? :huh:

Must head out soon - - got nothin' else - - need more coffee, not feelin' par-tick-yoo-lerr-lee SHINY at the moment :huh:

:)

DingoGirl Enthusiast

for cold Psillies: the SNUGGIE :blink: (over four million sold, I just heard on a morning chat show)

Open Original Shared Link

nikki-uk Enthusiast

With a stetson?? :unsure:

Keep your user-name PadT!!!

--luckily no more precipitation though.

Oh good....... :unsure: ...wait......WHAT is precipitation??????

Sounds like summat you do when trying to avoid a chore...

She hasn't done a thing ALL day....just lay on the couch precipitating! :lol: <wackl thoughts!>

Fingers crossed Paddeigh!!!!! :D

..umm yes, perhaps Mark could do a live podcast describing the events :lol:

Or perhaps you've purchased a lot of Nikki's tatt Open Original Shared Link

:lol:

Made around

nikki-uk Enthusiast
for cold Psillies: the SNUGGIE :blink: (over four million sold, I just heard on a morning chat show)

Open Original Shared Link

MUST HAVE ONE!!!!!!! (free book light!) :lol:

curlyfries Contributor
Oh good....... :unsure: ...wait......WHAT is precipitation??????

Sounds like summat you do when trying to avoid a chore...

She hasn't done a thing ALL day....just lay on the couch precipitating! :lol: <wackl thoughts!>

:lol::lol::lol:

Precipitation is anything wet that falls from the sky........rain, snow, sleet, hail...

Nikki......we all need those kind of days once in a while.....enjoy it! :P

SNUGGIES are advertised on the tellie quite often here :)

Archived