This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

jerseyangel Proficient

Sillies, did you know if you put cinnamon, walnuts and maple syrup over sliced bananas it kinda tastes like baklava? :lol: Maybe if I keep telling meselph that...... :P Tis good, though.

Going nuts here......major interest on the house today by 2 different people. I'm on emotional overload :o

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darn210 Enthusiast
SILLS!!!!!!!! thank you so much, he has been BUMPED from my page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Wow . . . has anyone had as many visitors in such a short amount of time . . . I even went twice . . . who knew we were all online??!!!

Darn210 Enthusiast
Sillies, did you know if you put cinnamon, walnuts and maple syrup over sliced bananas it kinda tastes like baklava? :lol: Maybe if I keep telling meselph that...... :P Tis good, though.

Going nuts here......major interest on the house today by 2 different people. I'm on emotional overload :o

:lol::lol:

That's great Patti!!!! When does hubby have to report in for duty?

jerseyangel Proficient
When does hubby have to report in for duty?

The 16th. He'll be travelling for the first 2 weeks visiting different branches so he'll be home each of those weekends, then he starts in Texas March 1.

Green12 Enthusiast

Sooze's new armoire and cozy cozy bedroom :wub:

Sounds delish Patti!

Exciting about the house, that would be such a load off to have the house sold.....one less worry Glad you got some serious buyers looking :D

elye Community Regular

Wow!.....Patteigh's house is much coveted, and Soooozie's got a new chest! Things are looking up all around......

This is sumfin' about which you dreamed for years, isn't it, Soooze? :lol:

Hmmmmm.......unknown, hidden rooms and passageways:

The discovery of secret passageways or rooms in your dream parallels something new and/or exciting that is occurring in your waking life. It may refer to new opportunities, a new relationship, or a new attitude toward life. If you wake up before fully exploring these rooms/passageways, then it suggests that you may not know how to go about taking advantage of these opportunities or how to move forward with a relationship. Perhaps the newness and uncertainty of this discovery also makes you a little more cautious. This is a positive dream.

The new relationship wif yer Peanut, perhaps? :)

jerseyangel Proficient
Soooozie's got a new chest!

:lol: She's talked about doing just that many times :lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

elye Community Regular
The discovery of secret passageways or rooms in your dream parallels something new and/or exciting that is occurring in your waking life. It may refer to new opportunities, a new relationship, or a new attitude toward life. If you wake up before fully exploring these rooms/passageways, then it suggests that you may not know how to go about taking advantage of these opportunities or how to move forward with a relationship. Perhaps the newness and uncertainty of this discovery also makes you a little more cautious. This is a positive dream.

....This just looks like one big Blue Google ad. .... . . .. . :rolleyes:

jerseyangel Proficient
....This just looks like one big Blue Google ad. .... . . .. . :rolleyes:

That's what I thought before I read it!

elye Community Regular

Mygawd....what a nail-biter of a game!! Arizona now ahead by a field goal....!!

curlyfries Contributor
The rooms part means that you need to take a closer look at your life.......ther are wonderful aspects to it that you have not yet discovered. The wildcats signify that you are afraid that change will disrupt the comfy and predictable life you and Weezie have. ;)

.........you do realize I'm just pulling this out of me arse.......right? :lol::lol::lol:

......hmmmmm.....not too far off ;)

elye Community Regular

Mygawd, Leeeeesa....we should be askin' you to pull everything ya got outta yer arse. . . . .... :lol:

WHAT AN EXCITING GAME!! IT'S LIKE A CFL GAME!!! :D:D

curlyfries Contributor
Mygawd, Leeeeesa....we should be askin' you to pull everything ya got outta yer arse. . . . .... :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: ..... :ph34r:

Jestgar Rising Star

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What else ya got in there?? :lol: :lol:

curlyfries Contributor
:lol: :lol: :lol:

What else ya got in there?? :lol: :lol:

:lol: x 10!

Not to sound psycho or nothin, but many years ago I would occassionally 'predict' things. Then for a few years....pretty much nothing. Now that I am 1 year gluten free, things are happening again :huh:

.......hesitating to post this.....does it make me sound looney tunes?.......or just your typical wackl psilly?

Darn210 Enthusiast
Soooozie's got a new chest! ......

This is sumfin' about which you dreamed for years, isn't it, Soooze? :lol:

Look at all the money you've saved Suezee . . . you were gonna spend thousands . . . and all you needed was to get a chest on loan from Gail!!!! :lol:

Lisa!!!! OK . . . What number am I thinking of?? . . . :lol::lol:

Darn210 Enthusiast
:.....does it make me sound looney tunes?.......or just your typical wackl psilly?

Help me out here . . . the difference between these two things is . . . . what???? :huh: . . . :lol: :lol:

curlyfries Contributor

:lol::lol::lol:

Jyan-knit!!!.......yer crackin me up!!!!!!.......ummmmmmm....11? :lol::lol: ......................doesn't everybody? :huh:

nikki-uk Enthusiast

SNOW DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very rare occurence............ 10 inches over night :huh: .......more expected!!!!

Trappped in me house :unsure::lol:

My son's tutor (Canadian) phoned this morn...'No school....there's no buses...does the whole country halt for a bit of snow???'

........um yes :lol:

tom Contributor
My hair, left on it's own, is so........blah. And I don't like spending time and effort on styling it. During the worst years of my fibro, I couldn't hold me arms up that long.

THAT's fibro????

I thought it meant pain even when muscles at rest .. . .. .. ...sheeeeeeeeeeeyit I have THAT all the time .. . ..so, . ... .I have fibro??? :huh:

Frelf is the # 1,312,019 ranked last name in the United States.

:lol:

I should call to see how many nanoseconds until THEIR Flash Read-Enable Latch falling edge shows!! :lightbulboverheadface:

------------------\____/------

How great to have another close Super Bowl!!!! :D

Nikker said Quay . .. .almost.

The word, so new to me at the time, & dare I say ....foreign, intrigued me during me short stays in Singapore.

tom Contributor
Well kraaaaapppp, had just typed out a long post and my computer got crazy and poof, it was gone :(

We're getting too much of that again. :(

Always makes me feel I'm missing out.

Theresa, what is mail merging?? Should I be doing that, merging mail? It sounds like something that is missing in my life, something I need to do....

<snackle> :D

Keep asking but did Tom get any news yet on his Mayo tests?

Ehhhhh not much. Nothing to blame for my problems. Barrett's Esophogus, hiatal hernia, goblet cells, cells downstream of where they belong & a scrip for Prilosec. Tho I don't have anywhere near the acid reflux I long ago occasionally had, maybe I do have a bit sometimes & it's usually ignored.

Ehhhh I dunno.

Yay orchards!

& cuban nachos!!! :yumificouldhave>1/4ingreds:

<havanacho!>

& lotsa houselookers!

curlyfries Contributor
THAT's fibro????

I thought it meant pain even when muscles at rest .. . .. .. ...sheeeeeeeeeeeyit I have THAT all the time .. . ..so, . ... .I have fibro??? :huh:

Well, yeah....that too. And extreme fatigue. My chiropractor keeps it manageable most of the time. That and good vitamins and a high protein diet have allowed me to cope without my meds.

elye Community Regular

Morning, Gang!

My son's tutor (Canadian) phoned this morn...'No school....there's no buses...does the whole country halt for a bit of snow???'

........um yes :lol:

<_<<_< My sentiments precisely......... :lol:

Phunny, it's making big news over here, the "momentous" blizzard/snowstorm that has gripped greater London. . . . ..a FOOT of psnaough? Gads, this comes in an afternoon over here, and we wade through it, to and from work, doing our errands, making snowmen that tower up to the rooflines. .. . . . .'Tis quite ridiculous, really.....I dunno what is says about us as a nation. .. probably that we're nuts.

:rolleyes::lol:

& cuban nachos!!! :yumificouldhave>1/4ingreds:

<havanacho!>

:lol::lol: Well done, Ptaoughmnghmn!!

nikki-uk Enthusiast
<_<<_< My sentiments precisely......... :lol:

Phunny, it's making big news over here, the "momentous" blizzard/snowstorm that has gripped greater London. . . . ..a FOOT of psnaough? Gads, this comes in an afternoon over here, and we wade through it, to and from work, doing our errands, making snowmen that tower up to the rooflines. .. . . . .'Tis quite ridiculous, really.....I dunno what is says about us as a nation. .. probably that we're nuts.

:rolleyes::lol:

NO EM!!!

It's not YOU that's nut's....it's us Brits that are pathetic!!! :rolleyes:

I was raring to GO this morn!!.....but where was the gritters...the snow ploughs, the public transport????........ (:unsure: wait..we don't have snow ploughs)

There's talk of no school 'til Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!

....the weird thing is I can remember as a child struggling into school with welly boots on snowy days.......putting wet through socks on the radiators (smelly-UGH!!) :lol:

I have made a snowman wiv Al, but (you must understand 'we' don't get much practice).....it is CR@P!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

Morning Sillies

still no DSL here so another weekend without you guys. I was to a Superbowl party last night. It was a lot of fun. Now I am back at work. I do have exciting news....John and I are "trying" we wanted to wait till we got to the house and no longer at the apartment before we embarked on that journey.

Must get work done....bye sillies

Archived