This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

elye Community Regular
Heck, there's probably now't that man doesn't know about 'mother f****n' boards', carries one in his briefcase I hear ;)

Yes! To be sure, he does.... . . . . .it is referred to by those in his greater circle, as in Jess's lab, as a mother-father board. Political correctness, and all. . ...... .

Well, Barack Obama probably knows everything about brake fluid, and why I'm having trouble with my car.

Think I'll call him. Would you say he's having a break right now from all the international hoopla, speeches and back-patting in London? I want to talk directly with him....no message-leaving.

:lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nikki-uk Enthusiast
Well, Barack Obama probably knows everything about brake fluid, and why I'm having trouble with my car.

Think I'll call him. Would you say he's having a break right now from all the international hoopla, speeches and back-patting in London? I want to talk directly with him....no message-leaving.

I'll message you his direct number.....just tell him your a friend of mine.........he'll MAKE time for YOU!!!!!!!!

....but WAIT :unsure: ...Maybe Jess'll need him to do the drive??......he may HAVE to leave the summit early!

psawyer Proficient

A dreary and wet morning has given way to a lovely, mild, sunny afternoon. :)

Mtndog Collaborator

G'day Psillies- Haven't been posting but reading along via Gmail. No psilly (help meeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!), no mojo, no energy. Must find it- I think it went where mismatched socks, wooly mammoths and spare keys go :P

Snow in Seattle? Pieter's day turned nice? It's grey and raw here. Methinks we are going to go straight from winter to psummer as we usually do!

Amanda, how is John?

I did go visit my swans yesterday (the ones I photographed about two weeks ago)- there are 10 of them and I'm betting on babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

elye Community Regular

Hi, Leeeesargh! I see you! Bits of good news appearing on Da Book. . . . .!! :):)

nikki-uk Enthusiast

Hi LEESAR!!!!! :D

No psilly (help meeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!), no mojo, no energy. Must find it- I think it went where mismatched socks, wooly mammoths and spare keys go :P

Our Bevel needs to 'frisk the wookie' or summat ;)

curlyfries Contributor

Hi Psillies ^_^

I'm so far behind.....got nowt to comment on.

Good things happening! :)

Later all

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Jestgar Rising Star
Hi Psillies ^_^

I'm so far behind.....got nowt to comment on.

Good things happening! :)

Later all

FryBaby!! Good ta see ya!

elye Community Regular

:lol: Mygawd, we ALL need to get into some good ol' fashioned Wookie-frisking!! 'Tis SO good for what ails one. . . . . what with my sad funeral, Amanda getting over some heinous thang, Soooozle's job worries, and our exhausting journey with fellow Psilly Leeeesargh.....YES! Gotta frisk That Wookie, peeps!

FryBaby!! Good ta see ya!

This is excellent. Frybaby is the BEST handle evah. Leeeesargh, you are now Frybaby. :lol:

Mygawd......So, the very Catholic, hymn-and prayer-driven funeral was coming to a close.... . . .. the priest had filled the incense thingy, then he lit it and began to swing it around the coffin as they do, quite curiously. Well, quite a lot of smoke came billowing out of the chalice, as I suppose it is supposed to, representing the soul heading to heaven.

It exuded a very strong, thick smell, and by the time the priest got around the coffin twice, he was starting to stagger and smile a little.

Crap, I do believe he was stoned. :huh:

He walked verrrrrrrrrrry strangely to the back of the church, leading the fray, smiling, appearing like he was talking to himself.

It was just what I needed. Peeps, I'm afraid I pulled a Mary-Tyler-Moore-at- Chuckles-The-Clown-Funeral. Began larfing. Kept larfing. :ph34r::ph34r:

Man. Not good.

:rolleyes::lol:

Jestgar Rising Star
It was just what I needed. Peeps, I'm afraid I pulled a Mary-Tyler-Moore-at- Chuckles-The-Clown-Funeral. Began larfing. Kept larfing. :ph34r::ph34r:

I hope at my funeral everyone laughs so hard they all pee their pants.

elye Community Regular

YES! Everyone will need big orange jugs... . ... and gawd knows, they are very funny. :lol:

Jestgar Rising Star

Yes. Time to start planning my funeral.

Dress Code: Everyone must wear the ugliest bridesmaid's dress they were ever forced to buy. Men may choose Bermuda shorts and a clashing shirt with dress socks and shoes.

Decorations: Orange jugs in lieu of flowers.

Wake food: Anything involving Jell-o and/or Cool Whip.

psawyer Proficient

Ahem. I do think that red wine would also be a requirement. I think I shall insist on Cabernet Sauvignon for mine. ;)

Jestgar Rising Star
Ahem. I do think that red wine would also be a requirement. I think I shall insist on Cabernet Sauvignon for mine. ;)

Ah yes. Much of which can be consumed prior to the event, if you so choose (bring an extra orange jug).

elye Community Regular

'Morning, Gang!

Dress Code: Everyone must wear the ugliest bridesmaid's dress they were ever forced to buy. Men may choose Bermuda shorts and a clashing shirt with dress socks and shoes.

Decorations: Orange jugs in lieu of flowers.

Gah! Jess! Can we die together?? This sounds fantastic, and exactly what I would like to plan.....my family would be SO compliant in this -- in fact, I will be saving a lot of my dad's wardrobe for any individuals to wear.

The Orange jugs can HOLD the flowers.

Our bodies can enter the church on Care Bear floats.

During the music, when people stand they must hold a public-restroom hover.

I was looking at that crutch-tip.....do you know, they will make PERFECT candle-holders?

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

Morning Sillies

It's official John needs his gall bladder out. So they should be scheduling that anytime now. I do hope quite soon since he is in agony. I am not sure how he gets through an 8-hour day. He barely eats right now. Even things which are not supposed to bother him are.

Its another dreary rainy day here thick fog too. One of those lay in bed all day's. Oh how I wish I was in bed yet.

My feline has started spending the night in bed with us. He seems to perfer my side of the bed-actually he will curl up right on top of my legs/thighs. If I move and get into a new position he follows suit. He is a nice warm body though.

15 days till my new niece arrives! I am excited!!!

Jestgar Rising Star
Morning Sillies

It's official John needs his gall bladder out. So they should be scheduling that anytime now. I do hope quite soon since he is in agony. I am not sure how he gets through an 8-hour day. He barely eats right now. Even things which are not supposed to bother him are.

Its another dreary rainy day here thick fog too. One of those lay in bed all day's. Oh how I wish I was in bed yet.

My feline has started spending the night in bed with us. He seems to perfer my side of the bed-actually he will curl up right on top of my legs/thighs. If I move and get into a new position he follows suit. He is a nice warm body though.

15 days till my new niece arrives! I am excited!!!

Shall we send crutch tips for the gall bladder wake?

nikki-uk Enthusiast
Dress Code: Everyone must wear the ugliest bridesmaid's dress they were ever forced to buy..

DEAR GAAAAAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know about the pink taffeta number?!?!?! :o

Morning Sillies

At least you know what you are dealing with now - hope he doesn't have to wait to long for surgery! :)

Meanwhile the latest at the G20 summit.....

The "family photo" of the G20 is now being taken again after the Canadian Prime Minister, Stephen Harper, missed it. Apparently, he was in the loo and nobody seemed to notice!

Open Original Shared Link (scroll down)

EM!!! What's going on???...is he a cOeliac???? :lol::lol:

blueeyedmanda Community Regular
Shall we send crutch tips for the gall bladder wake?

I think that is just what the Dr recommends LOL--and maybe Mister T can be his visiting nurse.

[

At least you know what you are dealing with now - hope he doesn't have to wait to long for surgery! :)

I am glad- we worried about cancer due to John's history. So this was a relief.

Jestgar Rising Star
I think that is just what the Dr recommends LOL--and maybe Mister T can be his visiting nurse.

:o:ph34r: :ph34r:

That'd make him get better real fast

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

I am glad- we worried about cancer due to John's history. So this was a relief.

I'm glad you have an answer Amanda

Morning all

Judy

loving the 'orange jug' references.....even tho the results proved nada.......isn't that the way it always comes out?

Mtndog Collaborator

Amanda- Hope all goes well for John. I must admit, I felt fanf*#kingtastic after mine came out! I woke up from the anesthesia hungry and when the nurse asked me how I felt, I said "Drunk.really drunk!" I think I yelled it actually because everyone cracked up. She asked good or bad drunk and I said "GOOD! really good!!!!!!" :lol: I hope all goes well and that he makes a speedy recovery!

Hi, Leeeesargh! I see you! Bits of good news appearing on Da Book. . . . .!! :):)

Yes- Frybaby and good news! :D x1,000,000

Yes- that would rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wookie frisking pher all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mygawd......So, the very Catholic, hymn-and prayer-driven funeral was coming to a close.... . . .. the priest had filled the incense thingy, then he lit it and began to swing it around the coffin as they do, quite curiously. Well, quite a lot of smoke came billowing out of the chalice, as I suppose it is supposed to, representing the soul heading to heaven.

It exuded a very strong, thick smell, and by the time the priest got around the coffin twice, he was starting to stagger and smile a little.

Crap, I do believe he was stoned. :huh:

He walked verrrrrrrrrrry strangely to the back of the church, leading the fray, smiling, appearing like he was talking to himself.

Man. Not good.

That incense is some pretty powerful stuff! :lol:

Seriously- funerals (especially Catholic ones) are so darn pserious.

I'll take an Irish wake!

elye Community Regular
The Orange jugs can HOLD the flowers.

Our bodies can enter the church on Care Bear floats.

During the music, when people stand they must hold a public-restroom hover.

I was looking at that crutch-tip.....do you know, they will make PERFECT candle-holders?

Mygawd....I'm quoting myself as I have forgotten the MOST crucial thing.....

SAM HILL MANHEAD!!!....He must be the central figure, placed on top of my urn.. ....

:huh::lol:

Good news on the gall bladder, methinks, Amanda! But poor John - -all this pain lately......has he been able to work? I cannot begin to imagine how tough that would be......

The "family photo" of the G20 is now being taken again after the Canadian Prime Minister, Stephen Harper, missed it. Apparently, he was in the loo and nobody seemed to notice!

Open Original Shared Link (scroll down)

Dear gawd.......no surprise. Absolutely NO surprise that nobody noticed his absence.

:lol::lol:

Darn210 Enthusiast

Wow . . . :huh: . . . a couple of slow days . . . I missed two days and I think I only had three pages to read!!! Been MIA . . . we were having problems with our Internet security and until we got it figured out, no online permitted due to that April 1st virus thingy. Twas not our problem but just being safe since it suspiciously happened on the 1st.

Amanda, hope everything goes smoothly for John and he gets that "Good Drunk" feeling.

Spring break starts for the kiddos tomorrow. We are headed to Illinois on Saturdary so I shan't be online for awhile.

I'm diggin' the Frybaby!! That's a keeper.

Well, depending on the circumstances . . . we've had some fun funerals life celebrations on my Mom's side of the family . . . they turned into family reunions and much alcohol was involved (ummmm :unsure: . . . not at the actual funeral . . . but shortly afterwards . . . :lol: )

elye Community Regular

Good Morning, Quiet psillies!!

Crap....Just TOO quiet around these parts. ....I'm gonna hafta do some major recruiting. I think we should somehow pass a Forum Rule that new members must make an appearance in Psillyville to have their post count activated. The laws of addiction would settle in, and the vortex would begin to claim many new hapless victims.

Must get on The Ripper for a new ponderable. . . .......

Archived