This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

Darn210 Enthusiast

Mornin' all . . . just here to avoid laundry and packing . . . where in Sam Hill is everyone???

OK, the neighbors have just added some serious landscaping that partially screens us from their yard . . . :huh: . . . you don't think it was something I said, do you?? :P

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jestgar Rising Star
Mornin' all . . . just here to avoid laundry and packing . . . where in Sam Hill is everyone???

OK, the neighbors have just added some serious landscaping that partially screens us from their yard . . . :huh: . . . you don't think it was something I said, do you?? :P

It was those crutch tips you kept hurling into their yard while shouting "HOFF!! I WANT THE HOFF!!"

Mtndog Collaborator
Good Morning, Quiet psillies!!

Crap....Just TOO quiet around these parts. ....I'm gonna hafta do some major recruiting. I think we should somehow pass a Forum Rule that new members must make an appearance in Psillyville to have their post count activated. The laws of addiction would settle in, and the vortex would begin to claim many new hapless victims.

:lol:

Must get on The Ripper for a new ponderable. . . .......

It has been SUSPICIOUSLY quiet <_< <_< Em- Love your sleepy substandard poodles!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub:

The weather has been so gray here..........where is SPRING????????????

It was those crutch tips you kept hurling into their yard while shouting "HOFF!! I WANT THE HOFF!!"

I want the Hoff- I think I NEED the Hoff...he may have stolen me mojo: I think he

jerseyangel Proficient

Mornin' sillies B)

Ugh--no sillie fer me, but had to poop in. It's going to be a nice day here--mid 70's and sunny. I took a walk yesterday and noticed how hot the sun is for this time of year, even though it was only about 70 degrees.

Have a good trip, Jan-it--see you when you get back :)

Amanda--keep us posted on John, I'm glad that they identified the problem and it can be taken care of--how are you feeling?

"Frybaby" :wub: This must mean Brian's a "Frydaddy". :P

Love to all--

Have a great day, sills :D

elye Community Regular
I want the Hoff- I think I NEED the Hoff...he may have stolen me mojo: I think he

OMG.. . . . . :lol::lol: . . ..that is superb. I think I actually like the Hoff a li'l bit, now, for his notable sense of humour . . ......

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

Morning Sillies-

A very dreary rainy day and windy too--although it is in the 60's so at least it is warmer....

John is hanging in there-going for a HIDA scan on Tuesday--he has 2 large gall stones...but right now he is barely eating since everything bothers him even stuff that is not supposed to.

I am doing ok. I started new antiboitics the other night--still got some green in me (yes I know TMI) I also have been getting dizzy which I think is a side effect although it happens midmornings. I take the meds at night--but it might be all the sinuses draining.

We are having our yearly Childrens Miracle Network Basket Raffle today- I hope to win- you would not believe the baskets. They are huge!!!! There is one that is a pack n play filled with stuff for a new baby--I bid on that and the two backyard kits with grills.... among others :)

Drawing is at 2 today.

psawyer Proficient

Where is everybody?

It has been raining all day, and the forecast is for ... more rain. :(

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Mtndog Collaborator

Hi (((((WAVING MADLY))))))))))))))))))))-

Good luck on the baskets Amanda. Thinking of John and hope it all goes well.

Rain here too. And more rain.

Where have all the psillies gone?

elye Community Regular

Yeah, this is really poopy.. . ..... .. ....everyone's busy, or going away, or maybe sick .. . . . .. .

'Tis a quiet place, our Psillyville.

I just spent $403.00 on two new summer tires. :blink::angry:

This is decidedly NOT psilly.

Jestgar Rising Star

I'm back in statistics purgatory. I'm hoping I'm not actually expected to DO some of this stuff :blink: :blink: :o

tom Contributor

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I've been meaning to post for SO long . .. . . .me brain's fallen & can nae get up . ...me psilly too . . . .

I do so miss having some silly in me w/ any regularity. It's been so long now.

The last time I could reasonably expect any 'tomorrow' to be a good day was at the close of the GREAT six months - Dec '07.

Wtf changed? I've tried new pans for a while now & that doesn't seem to be it.

I never would've moved back to SJ had I not been so sure the improvement would continue. In Sep '07 I was 90% sure I'd be able to work full-time w/in 2 or 3 months.

I'm struggling far too much w/ just this part-time gig. But THAT may not be an issue for much longer. Last month, the boss said they're expecting the group workload to decrease and my contract won't be extended.

They have gotten one unanticipated extra project since he told me that, but it still seems unlikely I'll be extended beyond april 20th.

So I probably have just 17 more days of work. :(

It'd be easy to blame the lackl (hehe) on that, but I've been void of any silly for longer.

Actually, strangely feeling a slight uptick these last 2 days, after being affected by a carpet-cleaning chem exposure at work. Stayed home dizzy & nauseous & had weird & voluminous poop .. ...and incredibly felt a bit better the next day.

I'm still mostly keeping up here.. . ..but it's been far too easy on some of these days!!!

Hope all the silly's situations w/ the loved ones (& selves) get better all the time. :wub:

Jestgar Rising Star
Actually, strangely feeling a slight uptick these last 2 days, after being affected by a carpet-cleaning chem exposure at work. Stayed home dizzy & nauseous & had weird & voluminous poop .. ...and incredibly felt a bit better the next day.

Did you not eat during that time? Maybe there's some small thing still bugging you and you accidentally carpet-detoxed.

tom Contributor

Hmmmm good thought Jess . ..it's hard to say . .. .ugh can't make sentences right on the complicating factors . ...

elye Community Regular

Hiya, Ptaoughmghmn!! :):wub:

LACKL! :lol: ....but :( , too. . ... ....

Yes, Jess's query makes sense. . .. . . ..you weren't eating, you were cleaning yourself out at both ends, and immediately afterward you have felt markedly better.............sounds like some noxious thing hasn't been there for a couple o' days!

Great to hear from you, Tom!

Jestgar Rising Star

Yes, Jess's query makes sense. . .. . . ..you weren't eating, you were cleaning yourself out at both ends, and immediately afterward you have felt markedly better.............sounds like some noxious thing hasn't been there for a couple o' days!

Great to hear from you, Tom!

It's how I confirmed (to myself) my "little gluten issue" :ph34r: Once it was all gone, I felt great.

DingoGirl Enthusiast

SILLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

My gawd, it HAS been quiet......I had only three pages on which to catch up to catch up ON.......

:blink:

speaking for meself, well, I was quite busy, but then not busy, and then got kinda sad....

I've decided - am being most serious here - that I only have two good weeks a month and then, once ovulation starts, I almost feel that I walk over a cliff and into an abyss. The fun Soozle is gone.......it becomes dark and awful for two weeks.........WHAT IN HELL AM I TO DO???????? :angry: I have had it with this.......need hormones checked but have no faith in doctors to provide the right thing.........HARRUMPHHHHHHFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

It exuded a very strong, thick smell, and by the time the priest got around the coffin twice, he was starting to stagger and smile a little.

Crap, I do believe he was stoned.

He walked verrrrrrrrrrry strangely to the back of the church, leading the fray, smiling, appearing like he was talking to himself.

It was just what I needed. Peeps, I'm afraid I pulled a Mary-Tyler-Moore-at- Chuckles-The-Clown-Funeral. Began larfing. Kept larfing.

Man. Not good.

:lol: I did love this

LEESARGH!!!!!!!!!! :wub: Frybaby - LOVE that - - love the good reports on the book!!!!!!!!

I hope at my funeral everyone laughs so hard they all pee their pants.

I don't want you to die EVER but......I'd love to be at yer funeral ;)

Gah! Jess! Can we die together?? This sounds fantastic, and exactly what I would like to plan.....my family would be SO compliant in this -- in fact, I will be saving a lot of my dad's wardrobe for any individuals to wear.

The Orange jugs can HOLD the flowers.

Our bodies can enter the church on Care Bear floats.

During the music, when people stand they must hold a public-restroom hover.

I was looking at that crutch-tip.....do you know, they will make PERFECT candle-holders?

dear gawd :lol:

Em, carried in on a Care Bear Phloat.......this is just fantastic..........

EM!!! What's going on???...is he a cOeliac????

:huh: um - did I phorget summat? who is she talking about?

Crap....Just TOO quiet around these parts. ....I'm gonna hafta do some major recruiting. I think we should somehow pass a Forum Rule that new members must make an appearance in Psillyville to have their post count activated. The laws of addiction would settle in, and the vortex would begin to claim many new hapless victims.

capitol (or is it capitAl?) idea, Em :lol: :lol: forced Psilly captives!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: 'twould be a truly remarkable sight..........might make the newspapers........

well Sills, I got nothin'. Lots of my friends are in great trauma, esp. relationship trauma (MEN!!! ha <_<:lol: )

I haven't worked since Tuesday........going in Monday but things don't look good. there is a meeting on Wednesday with my boss and the forest service and we will know more then. But I'm really mad at my boss right now and we are sending sassy emails back and forth :lol: sometimes he is just a big ol' A$$ HAT :lol:

Speaking of that........PTAUGHGUAHGNMMMMMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lovely to see you, sooooooo sorry about your lackl :( but - good to see you posting, my friend.

Where's Jools............and T-reesah............

and everybody? :unsure:

PadT - how is Texas treatin' ya?

SILLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! before I forget - - two questions:

1. what is the BEST ham - for Easter

and

2. I need the BEST dessert ever, summat fabulous that is not too hard for Dingo Brain, to bring to Easter and I am the only non-gluten-eater there. What should it be?

freezing cold here - - off to bed soon - - - I have a posh party tomorrow (if I actually decide to go) and.......nuttin' else. <_<

Sleeps With Pets, that is my Native American name :lol:

jerseyangel Proficient

Evenin sillies :D

Pataghumn--so good to see you. :( about the lack of wackl and sillie. It does sound like you got rid of a bunch of stuff all at once and that made you pheel better.

Sooz--Cure 81 hams are very good, as are Cook's. Both safe.

Beautiful evening here--we still have the windows open :rolleyes:

DingoGirl Enthusiast
I haven't worked since Tuesday........going in Monday but things don't look good. there is a meeting on Wednesday with my boss and the forest service and we will know more then. But I'm really mad at my boss right now and we are sending sassy emails back and forth :lol: sometimes he is just a big ol' A$$ HAT :lol:

Speaking of that........PTAUGHGUAHGNMMMMMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lovely to see you, sooooooo sorry about your lackl :( but - good to see you posting, my friend.

:lol: :lol: quotin' meself here........

did not mean to imply that Ptaum is an A$$ Hat :lol:

was tying this in with the lack of work for both of us....................

just to clarify :lol:

Pattygh! thanks for the tips on hams.........now you (or Jools) must come up with a fan-pharking-tastic dessert..........pleez............... :rolleyes:

Jestgar Rising Star
1. what is the BEST ham - for Easter

The kind someone else makes and invites you over to eat. :P

DingoGirl Enthusiast
The kind someone else makes and invites you over to eat. :P

:lol: Yeah. that would be my mum. :wub:

Sillies! have just discovered my new favorite cut of meat! It's the flat iron steak. YUMMY and a great bargain!!!

that's all I got fer now.

:huh:

jerseyangel Proficient
now you (or Jools) must come up with a fan-pharking-tastic dessert..........pleez............... :rolleyes:

My phamous lemon merengue pie--it's phab and perfect fer Easter. Nic made it too. The only thing is that me recipes got packed and are in storage whilst we're living in the apartment :huh: .....Nic may still have it.....

tom Contributor
. . .. .. :lol: sometimes he is just a big ol' A$$ HAT :lol:

Speaking of that........PTAUGHGUAHGNMMMMMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy :angry:<_<

Actually I didn't notice that at 1st, and once I did I promptly saw the out-of-work reference . ...

ya a$$hat

:P

jerseyangel Proficient
Actually I didn't notice that at 1st, and once I did I promptly saw the out-of-work reference . ...

Remember, Pataughm....when a door closes, a window opens :D Hope yer window is a big ole' kick-ass one :P

tom Contributor
Remember, Pataughm....when a door closes, a window opens :D

"Hey! Shut that window! Ya tryin' to air condition the whole outdoors??"

:wacko:

It's a hundred-freaking-sixteen again!!!!

nikki-uk Enthusiast

Morning all!!!!!..............Woke up @ 5am to the sound of a frantic feline trying to escape DC's bedroom,....alas, by the time I opened his bedroom door a malodorous, fetid, poo crime had occured!! :gag-eyewateringface:

I can actually think of better ways to start the day :rolleyes:

HI PHAUTAUGHMN and peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!

<temporarily lost me psillie...DC antics have took the wind outta me sails AGAIN <_<:angry: >

KIds are off school for TWO weeks (god help me! :ph34r: )

My phamous lemon merengue pie--it's phab and perfect fer Easter. Nic made it too. The only thing is that me recipes got packed and are in storage whilst we're living in the apartment :huh: .....Nic may still have it.....

DEE-LISH!!! :P

Yep I've still got the recipe, easy too!!!...not sure :unsure: ..shall I email it to Suze or (if anybody else fancies trying it) shall I post it on 'recipes'??? :unsure:

Archived