This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

Judyin Philly Enthusiast
:):)HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, PSILLY MOMS!!! :):)

OMG.....you all would go out of yer minds here... . . ...maple trees EVERYWHERE. . ..red, Japanese, sugar, Norway.... .. and li'l helocopters from all of them, strewn everywhere. There have been enough helicopters on my deck by the end of May to outfit everyone's nose in Eastern Canada. :huh::lol:

DD just got home from NYC . .. . ....a nine-hour, overnight bus ride. You can imagine - - a greyhound full of sixty grade tenners - - she came staggering off the bus, looking as though she had had approximately. . . .........NO sleep. :rolleyes:

Well have all those species but not all in my yard ............. :lol:

They are still coming down and deck is covered again.

beautiful here today.

DD will probably sleep all day.

have a great day Em

And all the rest of you Mom's

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jerseyangel Proficient

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY all youse sillie moms!! :D

happygirl Collaborator

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

To all of you!

mimommy Contributor
And t'is raining down here but just a ways away it is snowing up on the hills we look at across the gully canyon when we can see 'em thru the rain.

Brrrr. Getting to be time to fly north for sure.

What a pathetic poor wee man-boy.

And trying to buy girls with his $$$cognac$$$!!

Also, did I tell you that they give wine samples at our grocery store?

Good golly, they is only now getting around to this?

I just can't wrap my wee mind around the idea that somewhere in the world it is winter :unsure:

Man-boy :lol::lol: Where can I get me one 'o dose? He must be at least 18, howevah--no cradle robbin' for dis mommy. He can run the vacuum in cut-offs and rub my tired feets. Serve me russians and feed me chocolates...<<sigh>>

Yes, by gum, it's brilliant!! Get de customers all snookered :lol:

Psuessle! I think I found your Printz! There is this absolutley beautiphul Phrog in my pond!!!!! I think it's a bullfrog! :lol:

Bev-really...so nice to read you. Hope your doing all right.

Not a lot to add, here. Too poopy-cowed-itis. Hope you're all having a great weekend!

:P to the frog--like Shrek's FIL :P

Cheer up, T. By the way, do you have kids?

What sillies have kids? Tell me, I wants to know.

Think those 3 stages pretty much cover the nasty buggers

maybe they don't have maple tree in CA

that will have to be in the house contract. :lol:

Wouldn't it be something like

"California State bylaws require that only green, oxygen producing Maples may be planted and that hereby no tree shall exceed 60 feet in height as herewith it shall be in violation of State building code XX for earthquake damage prevention and that the homeowner, henceforth known as planter will forever or until death be responsible for the tree, hereby known as the plantee, and shall pay restitution to the plantee if said property is ever sold, leased, transferred, abondoned or surrendered." 'Er sumfin like that?

Happy Mothers Day!!!!

elye Community Regular
OMG.....you all would go out of yer minds here... . . ...maple trees EVERYWHERE. . ..red, Japanese, sugar, Norway.... ..

Quoting myselph, here. . . . .....Mygawd, must watch this - - :unsure: I wish to vehemently apologise to any whom I may have offended here. Let me rephrase: We have maple trees everywhere - - First Nations, East Asian, Nothern European . .. ...

Gads.. . . ....must watch meselph . . . .. ...

:rolleyes:

Serve me russians and feed me chocolates...<<sigh>>

AH AH AH!! Serve me Eastern Europeans/Western Asians . .. ........

Actually, this one is tricky, as Russia proper is partly in Europe, partly in Asia. . ..

Hmm.

:huh:

Oracle P?

Wouldn't it be something like

"California State bylaws require that only green, oxygen producing Maples may be planted and that hereby no tree shall exceed 60 feet in height as herewith it shall be in violation of State building code XX for earthquake damage prevention and that the homeowner, henceforth known as planter will forever or until death be responsible for the tree, hereby known as the plantee, and shall pay restitution to the plantee if said property is ever sold, leased, transferred, abondoned or surrendered." 'Er sumfin like that?

:lol::lol: Dear gawd......only in Califor-naye-aye. . . . . ...

nikki-uk Enthusiast

GREETINGS PEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Wore meselph out wiv double sven and hardcore gardening again this Sunday <is it 'yarding' for the US peeps?? :lol: >

Finally did a real walk after slacking for months, and the alpacas are NEKKID!! Poor wee, chilled things. Dang their necks are long.

...but WHY???......and what does it all mean??? :unsure:

Just more fodder for my book, you know. ;)

BookS methinks ;)

'A**holes I have known & how to avoid them' .....volumes 1-3 available as a box set.

well, if it had been GOOD wine, I might have , but 'twas swill.

OMG!!!!!!! :o

SWINE WINE!!!!!!!!!

We had some interesting weather this morning. At around 9 o'clock, the sky darkened. It got so dark it was like it was the middle of the night. Then a major hailstorm moved through. Here's a picture of the store parking lot after the storm passed. Hailstones an inch in diameter around here, but larger ones were reported in some parts of the city. Four hours have passed, and Caramel is still freaked. The noise was incredible, between the hail and the accompanying thunder.

I LOVE extreme wevah!!!!

I got my chickens!!!

Open Original Shared Link

They have to live in my house :blink: for another three weeks, but then they are coopable!

OH,OH!!!! JEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jealouspoutyface: :angry:

SOOoo jealous!!!!....... we have been debating it for a long time now.......I really want to get some but it's what to do wiv 'em when we go away (vacation), plus we have a BIG problem with foxes here ( <_< UM, yes, in suburban London :blink: )

My friend had some, (I named one.....mine was 'Phoebe)....CANNOT beat dem eggs!!!! :P

Also, did I tell you that they give wine samples at our grocery store? Nice touch!

Ain't that swine wine is it Pads?? :unsure:

We can get gluten-free brownies in our Starbucks .....but omgaaaaawd !!!....calories AND KA-CHING GOING IN THAT EVIL PLACE!!!!

Got loads more than I need :rolleyes:

3 boys 19,16, and 14 yrs <help me!!!>

Where did arf me quotes go??? :blink:

nikki-uk Enthusiast

PART DEUX......

:):) HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, PSILLY MOMS!!! :):)

Ditto!!!! :D

(we had ours in March :unsure: )

Buhneigh! You sound like a dyed-in-the-wool Canuck! That's one of our dearly-held spring traditions, passed down generation to generation....'tis woven into our very culture. . . .... :rolleyes: ...You know, that and the vinegar wif french fries, "lieutenant" being pronounced "leftenant", and the much-honoUred apologizing when someone steps on your foot.. . . .....

Sounds English !! :lol: (except *I* don't apologize if YOU tread on me phoot :lol: )

Leftenant :lol: ...always puzzled me as a kid!

DD just got home from NYC . .. . ....a nine-hour, overnight bus ride. You can imagine - - a greyhound full of sixty grade tenners - - she came staggering off the bus, looking as though she had had approximately. . . .........NO sleep. :rolleyes:

You got the mounds of washing too EM??? :unsure:

...I am however out of my mind with GLEE to do Al's washing...... as I NOW CAN!!!!!!!! :lol:<A temporary euphoria :rolleyes: >

'Shroomee!!!

Don't you stop taking your anti-TNF's when you're fighting a big infection??? :unsure: (hubby is advised to)

JOODEE!!!...did ya get yer Jim back??

...gotta go, sort school uniforms and lunches out for tomorrow..... me film starts at 8.00pm (Da Vinci code....probably crap, but loved the book) and TEL' S MADE RHUBARB CRUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (HEY!! I did double Sven!!! - I'm allowed ;):unsure: )

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Mtndog Collaborator

Hallo Psillies!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!!!!!!!

I have one of each from the links. I'm hoping they're all girls....dunno how you check.

Jess got chicks :wub: :wub: :wub: so cool! I cannot imagine the MAY-HECK that would cause in my house between the cats and Angus. I'm coming over for omelettes!

:lol: Judith said "maple helicopters" :lol:

I hate those things--they get everywhere!!

Mark is right here and said he hasn't heard that term since he was a kid.

Maple helicopter?!? We've got baby maple trees growing all over the lawn!

PadT- I am sorry you didn't get yer cake (and eat it too) at Starbucks! :(

I have a crazy story. Because of the pah-tee last night (Angus is askeert of any men he doesn't know) we sent him to the in-laws for a sleepover. I'm lying in bed this morning and I hear him bark (I'd know his bark anywhere in the world!). I run downstairs and he's in the backyard :blink: My in-laws would NEVER drop him in the backyard so I call them.

My FIL calls while I'm on the line with my MIL and tells me that he took him and his dog Gracie down to the place he meets the guys for coffee every Sunday morning. Left them in the car with the windows partially down. Came out, Angus was gone :o

I told him Angus was HERE and we were bamboozled trying to figure out how Angus ended up here- about two miles away AND in the yard. About two hours later my neighbor across the street tells me he saw Angus hanging in the driveway so he let him in the backyard.

Did Angus walk 2 miles to come home? I think so! He's smart enough.....still can't believe it but SO glad he is home safe! :wub: :wub: :wub:

jerseyangel Proficient

My Gawd Bev!! :o Just glad Angus is ok....me lil' cyber pup :wub:

Just stopped home to pick up a Border's coupon Mark had here--30% off--he phound a book he wants so it's worth the trip back around the corner :P

Went to Starbucks earlier and had the cake!!!!! :D Tis really good--moist, orange-y, and served safely in it's own wrapper. This is the location right here in me neighborhood--they had a whole bunch of 'em :rolleyes:

Wish I could send one up to ya, Em.... :)

psawyer Proficient

Happy Mothers Day to all the silly moms out there.

Open Original Shared Link :)

Jess has new pheathered phriends. I hope they work for chicken feed. :lol:

The adventures of Angus. :blink:

Sunny but cool today. B)

mushroom Proficient
:):) HAPPY MOTHER\'S DAY, PSILLY MOMS!!! :):)

That\'s one of our dearly-held spring traditions, passed down generation to generation....\'tis woven into our very culture. . . .... :rolleyes: ...You know, that and the vinegar wif french fries, \"lieutenant\" being pronounced \"leftenant\",

De British empire for yah. They has an insidious influence all \'round the world :ph34r: (Malt!!!!) vinegar wif fish and chips is hayness. But I has been rehabilitated about the left-tenant part--now calls him the proper loo-tenant. We once had a captain we worked wif what should not have been promoted because he was definitely a loo-tenant (half the day, wif de newspaper to boot) :lol:

I just can\'t wrap my wee mind around the idea that somewhere in the world it is winter :unsure:

Man-boy :lol: Where can I get me one \'o dose? He must be at least 18, howevah--no cradle robbin\' for dis mommy. He can run the vacuum in cut-offs and rub my tired feets. Serve me russians and feed me chocolates...<<sigh>>

Yes, by gum, it\'s brilliant!! Get de customers all snookered :lol:

Wouldn\'t it be something like

\"California State bylaws require that only green, oxygen producing Maples may be planted and that hereby no tree shall exceed 60 feet in height as herewith it shall be in violation of State building code XX for earthquake damage prevention and that the homeowner, henceforth known as planter will forever or until death be responsible for the tree, hereby known as the plantee, and shall pay restitution to the plantee if said property is ever sold, leased, transferred, abondoned or surrendered.\" \'Er sumfin like that?

Nah, this aint winter so dey tells us, it is that majestic season called autumn where all the drains and gutters clog with leaves which all the homeowners blowsweep into the street so dey don\'t llitter their pristine property (this is known as the Gahden City, you know) and then even the littlest bit of rain causes treemendous flooding :lol: and then they complain that the council should DO! something about the drainage. And all this after the council has spent gazillions on giving each homeowner THREE!! bins, with red, yellow and green lids, with the green bin being for......garden waste like leaves :rolleyes:

Yep, everyone needs der own personal man-boy!!

And yep, dey buys more when dey is snockered. Even buy swine swill if snockered \'nuf.. Mmm, dis tastes luverly :lol:

Oh, that is so California! ROTFL But you missed out the part about stunting its growth so that said tree shall be prevented from exceeding said height by planter climbing said tree and whacking its top off! :lol:

We have maple trees everywhere - - First Nations, East Asian, Nothern European . .. ...

Gads.. . . ....must watch meselph . . . .. ...

I\'s a bit slow dis morning, took me a while to get dis one, then Bwa Ha Ha Ha! T\'is a good one.

\'Shroomee!!!

Don\'t you stop taking your anti-TNF\'s when you\'re fighting a big infection??? :unsure: (hubby is advised to)

Kinda hard to stop taking an injection you took a week ago :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol: But no, this doc I saw on Friday did nae mention doing that, even though I told him I was on Humira (he just bought the practice and I don\'t normally see dis doc \'cos he was the one I asked if he was familiar with celiac, and he just said NO, like he would prefer it did not even exist, and certainly doesn\'t want to know anyfing \'bout it:lol: .) Ackshully, I think dis doc does not know anything about much of anything. But he did give me a scrip which is what I wanted.

Hallo Psillies!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY MOTHER\'s DAY!!!!!!!

We already did Muvvers Day yesterday, but you guys who is a day late, Happy Muvvers Day to you too.

Dat Angus must\'ve wanted home real bad. You probubly treat him good! Mebbe you should buy him some chickens, or get some from Jess?

I\'m going to check out the Starbucks for cake tomorrow, even though I don\'t really like Starbucks (on principle, ya know, cos in Vancouver they didn\'t have a place where you could SIT YER BUTT DOWN! and enjoy your coffee, and also cos they drive the local places out), but if they have fantabulous gluten free orange cake then I might reconsider cos last time I had a gluten free muffin I got glutened :(

Enjoy your day/evening :)

elye Community Regular

Wow, POeter! That is a great article in The Star. Rob spoke about the series that is being filmed based on Flashforward at the reading we were at.......exciting!! :)

Computers outdistancing us in the intelligence race, and taking over the world. . . .....an intriguing idea. . .. .....and I think we should just concede the race and let them take the reins - - artificial intelligence can probably run the world a sight better than humans have. . . . . ...Give them a go!

Holy crap, Bevel! That li'l Angus is somethin' else! :blink::):wub:

'A**holes I have known & how to avoid them' .....volumes 1-3 available as a box set.

:lol::lol: Mygawd, yes! Like Narnia or Harry Potter. . . ..the Sooooozle Chronicles, volumes one through eight. . . . ..... . .

Got loads more than I need :rolleyes:

3 boys 19,16, and 14 yrs <help me!!!>

I gots Sophie, just turned 16, and Jack, aka The Ripper, 12. . ......how about you, Rayechull? Tell us about yer progeny..... . . . ..You, too, Shroom!

Wish I could send one up to ya, Em.... :)

Meeee too, Pahteee! Probably got too much sugar, howevah. . . .... :(

Jestgar Rising Star

Put some pics o' my kids on da book.

Great article Peter!

elye Community Regular
Put some pics o' my kids on da book.

Gahh! just saw 'em .. . .SOOOOO adorable, wif their widdle beaks. ........ :wub:

DingoGirl Enthusiast

HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY SILLS!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I'm so behind - - computer is acting up - - VERY slow and demonized :angry:

so - just a quick halloooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we went to a lovely brunch today - I ate small portions of shrimp, prime rib, salad and asparagus....all the peeps at my table (except me Janie) got, um, about three meals out of the buffet today (breakfast, lunch, dinner, oh and dessert) :blink:

I am sure they're feeling quite vomitous!!!!!!!

CAN YOU BELIEVE she didn't take me.....I sent you 200 text messages from the plane. I am now outside yer house peeking in yer window

Smelly texting self-centered toad!

<snackl> x 500!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

he's more clueless than self-centered, I've decided.

Um, in fact, sent me a text LAST NIGHT saying: "I'm still thinking about you!"

:blink:

WHAT IN HELL kind of masochistic crazy arse is he??????????

I shall NEVER respond to ANY correspondence of his. Ever.

I have one of each from the links. I'm hoping they're all girls....dunno how you check.

For now they're in a cat carrier in the sunroom.

Lefty thinks this may be the coolest present I've ever gotten him.

Live TV.

Right at your fingertips.

And it's scratch-and-sniff.

gahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love this!!!!!! Jess has three pissed-off civkebs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're the second friend of mine in less than two weeks to get - three chickens! One of hers DID turn out to be a rooster. Problems with that.

Sillies--it's currently 95 outside Humid as well, but I'm handling it better than I thought I would. Also, did I tell you that they give wine samples at our grocery store? Nice touch!

:o

OMG - HAYNUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet, somehow we all understand each other

Even read each others minds now and again.

Don't worry Mr. Hughes, we'll protect you.

Heard this today and thought of you...

Yes, we DO understand each other! :wub:

Love the song - but - it's not a problem of being loved........oh no. Plenty of losers love me. :lol: It's finding someone I want to love back. They're all sub-par. I'm telling you. All the good ones are married.

HARRUMPHHHHFFFFFFF

"Well, at least it was just a glass of wine . . . . .....actually, I would have stayed had it been a shot o' that $$$cognac$$$ sitting in front of me. Sipping it slowly, revelling in its fiery warmth as the silence spreads around the table. . ......feeling the lovely burn down my throat as the background noise stops and starts, a voice I can push away, a droning, self-absorbed, childish monologue from a money-dropping boy-man.. . . ..... ..."

What a pathetic poor wee man-boy. And trying to buy girls with his $$$cognac$$$!! You shoulda known, Soozle. Well, you did know, but you went anyway???

Shroomie, driving drunken over the hill!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and yes - Em's paragraph WOZ incredibly funny!!!!!! *snort* I don't think I commented on it earlier........or did I?

can't remember anyfing now :unsure:

part deux coming up

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Psuessle! I think I found your Printz! There is this absolutley beautiphul Phrog in my pond!!!!! I think it's a bullfrog!

Not a lot to add, here. Too poopy-cowed-itis. Hope you're all having a great weekend!

Send that frog over!!!!!!!! I mean, it can't hurt, can it? Or better yet, fly us out (me with me two kids, Weezee and Skittle-Skat) and we'll hang out in yer gardens!

Sorry you have poopy-cow-itis Tea. Hope your day gets better.......

ANGUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

:wub: oh Bevel - what a story!!!! Dang, he is a smartie-smart.......I love him

No--not squeezin' out a prince--not even for Suze. Deze ova's is old and cranky. So is dis psilly.

:lol: Yes - me eggs is old and shriveled - maybe not that many left -

and OMG - I DO have a man-boy of my own....have I told you guys? Young Derek DOZ want a Mrs. Robinson affair wtih me - and our boss CONSTANTLY encourages it - eggs us on -

GOOD LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!! A 21-year-old man-child.........

I just can NAE think of it :blink:

Think those 3 stages pretty much cover the nasty buggers

maybe they don't have maple tree in CA

that will have to be in the house contract.

I haven't seen those whirlybird thingies since I was very little.......but then again, I DO live in the senseless wasteland where they rip out all the trees :angry:

Judith! Can't wait to talk gardening with you!

BookS methinks

You remembered!! :lol: People tell me constantly I must write this.....but I"m too tired. :lol: And, nobody would believe all of it. Gah!!!!!!

Nik!!! Double sven again? Wish I had the stamina to do that.....been doing pushups daily and shoulder/arm stuff with weights, situps, long walk/runs with Annie.......

takes a bloody while to show, don't it? <_<

I have GOT to go to Starbucks and look for this new treat......so excited about this!

Bunnie - what's fer dinner!!!!!!???????

Poeter - will read that article later -

Well - I forgot everything else - -

watched a FAB movie last night - "Last Chance Harvey" - - gives the old spinster hope, it does!

Going to watch "The Wrestler" in minutes -

New Native American name:

Watches Movies with Pets :huh:

Later sills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B)

elye Community Regular
I DO have a man-boy of my own....have I told you guys? Young Derek DOZ want a Mrs. Robinson affair wtih me - and our boss CONSTANTLY encourages it - eggs us on -

GOOD LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!! A 21-year-old man-child.........

Well. . . . . . ......does it fit within the official Sick Formula of which I spoke some time ago? 'Tis the tool used to determine the cutoff age a man can be to sleep with a woman before it becomes something quite sick.

The woman's age divided by two, plus seven years.

So I can be with a twenty-eight year old guy. Any younger, and it's officially heebie-jeebie time.

:lol:

Crap.....cannot even begin to imagine. . .. . .......

DingoGirl Enthusiast

There's Leesargh squiggling!!!!!!!!

:o

Leese - have ye gots the insomnia also? <_<

wide freakign awake, I am....

but what time is it where you are? is it.......two hours ahead of us.....or three? do nae know.......all confused by Queen Mimmsicle's time zone information :huh:

Well. . . . . . ......does it fit within the official Sick Formula of which I spoke some time ago? 'Tis the tool used to determine the cutoff age a man can be to sleep with a woman before it becomes something quite sick.

The woman's age divided by two, plus seven years.

So I can be with a twenty-eight year old guy. Any younger, and it's officially heebie-jeebie time.

Crap.....cannot even begin to imagine. . .. . .......

Mine would be 30. And that still really doesn't hold any interest for me. Imagine what the 21-year-old man-child would be like.

:wacko:

I love that boy but......it makes me shudder :huh:

so tired - - but wide awake - -

apparently Skit Skamp is wide awake also, and very busy.

back to bed!!!!

curlyfries Contributor

Went to work Friday feelin like I'd been beat up.

Thought it was me fibro......weather has been dreary fer days.

Slept terribly that night and discovered I had a temp.......got up to 103.3 by Sat. evening

Dragged meself to Immediate Care to find I have the flu :( .....no designer virus.....just yer everyday garden variety flu.

.....so much I had wanted to do before Brian comes home on Tues.

Been sleepin most o the weekend.

Now I's wide awake but has no energy to do anythin.

I want Bunnie as my chef!!!!!!!!!!

AHEM!!!!! I claimed her first!

I got my chickens!!!

They have to live in my house :blink: for another three weeks, but then they are coopable!

Simply can't get excited fer ya.

Hubby surprised me once by bringin home baby chicks :o

..........whatever made him think I would be thrilled about this!

They lived in our kitchen......noisy little buggers!

Thankfully, they went to me FIL's when they was old enuff.

I believe ya gotta wait til theys older.

I want Bunny as my chef, too.

MINE! :angry:

Don't think I ever even had a blankie (that's probubly my problum), only imaginary friends. :lol: My sister used to go out to the clothes line to rub her face with her wet blankie :lol:

Yer sis would get along fab with me bro.......he did the same thing.

I nevah had a blankie either.........explains so much........... :lol:

My son, Nathan is 28, and me daughter, Briana is about to turn 24.

I have a crazy story. Because of the pah-tee last night (Angus is askeert of any men he doesn't know) we sent him to the in-laws for a sleepover. I'm lying in bed this morning and I hear him bark (I'd know his bark anywhere in the world!). I run downstairs and he's in the backyard :blink: My in-laws would NEVER drop him in the backyard so I call them.

My FIL calls while I'm on the line with my MIL and tells me that he took him and his dog Gracie down to the place he meets the guys for coffee every Sunday morning. Left them in the car with the windows partially down. Came out, Angus was gone :o

I told him Angus was HERE and we were bamboozled trying to figure out how Angus ended up here- about two miles away AND in the yard. About two hours later my neighbor across the street tells me he saw Angus hanging in the driveway so he let him in the backyard.

Did Angus walk 2 miles to come home? I think so! He's smart enough.....still can't believe it but SO glad he is home safe! :wub: :wub: :wub:

YAY for Angus!......he wubs his mommy :wub:

curlyfries Contributor
but what time is it where you are? is it.......two hours ahead of us.....or three? do nae know.......all confused by Queen Mimmsicle's time zone information :huh:

It's about 4:30 here.......but I suppose yer already in bed, so I'm just talkin to meself :rolleyes:

flourgirl Apprentice

*Oooooog! Mmmmblemmmmmble!* (Thats good mornin at my house B) ) Leees-suh! Sorry ot hear your flu-ing. Im sure with everything you've had to deal with your defenses were down enough to let the little aliens in. Hope you pheel better sooooon!

Here I am, I need to be off to work. I have tons of email to open....but first I have to peek in to see whats happening here. *I* have my priorities strate, all rite!

Don't have time to post now.....no psilly enny way. BUTT, I will check in later. Hope all is well for y'all :)

elye Community Regular

Good Morning, Gang!

We had a couple of nighthawks around last night/this morning. . . .....hopes you guys are asleep now, Soooozle and Leeeesargh. . ......

And Leeeese with the phloo! :( Stay cozy under a named blankie. Methinks this is the secret. . . . .. .. .

Gad, I was lookin' at me mailman this morning from a whole different perspective, I'm afraid. He would be, in my estimation, about 28 . . .. . . .... :unsure:

:ph34r:

Jestgar Rising Star

Good morning everybody! The chickies are so cute! All roosting in the edge of their cardboard box like they was grown up or sump'n. I went in and they're all chattering away to each other, probably discussing the arrival of breakfast.

Two things I've learned in the past day and a half:

chickens make a lot of poop.

Chickies want to stand on their water bowl to drink, so ya better have one that'll support the weight of a teen chicken and not tip over.

elye Community Regular
I went in and they're all chattering away to each other, probably discussing the arrival of breakfast.

This is likely what Lyle has been discussing with his fellow house-cats each morning as he regards these little morsels. . . ...

JNBunnie1 Community Regular
Good Morning, Gang!

We had a couple of nighthawks around last night/this morning. . . .....hopes you guys are asleep now, Soooozle and Leeeesargh. . ......

And Leeeese with the phloo! :( Stay cozy under a named blankie. Methinks this is the secret. . . . .. .. .

Gad, I was lookin' at me mailman this morning from a whole different perspective, I'm afraid. He would be, in my estimation, about 28 . . .. . . .... :unsure:

:ph34r:

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! Well, I'm 25, so my 'youngest' guy would be 19. Ew.

And I had cheesy pasta last night that didn't turn out so great. Tonite I will be making meatloaf n mashed garlic tatoes and green beans, I think. Maybe biscuits too.

Lisa's right, she did claim me first.

Lisa, need a recipe for chicken noodle soup?!?!

Maybe I'll make that isntead tonight....

Archived