This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

TriticusToxicum Explorer
Our phounder is here!

Richard!!!!! :D Please say hi and let us know how you're doing. :) Can you believe what you started here :lol:

"Hi"

I am doing well. The family and I are headed to Disney World, so I am here on "officiaL bizniz"

I hope all of you are well too :)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jerseyangel Proficient
I am doing well. The family and I are headed to Disney World, so I am here on "officiaL bizniz"

Good to hear!

Have fun at Disney--the girls must be so excited :D

nikki-uk Enthusiast
You crazy folks are still here?! :o

We have NO life B):lol:

See what you started????

.......have fun at Disney! (My coeliac son went to Florida Disney with no probs :) )

TriticusToxicum Explorer
We have NO life B):lol:

See what you started????

.......have fun at Disney! (My coeliac son went to Florida Disney with no probs :) )

...I am practicing my "queuing" <- there's a word that nver looks to be spelled correctly...

I figure the heat and humidity will keep my mind off of my aching feet ;)

elye Community Regular

OUR PHOUNDING EMPORER, RICHARD 1ST!!

Phab to read you, Richard! :)

Should I take the Skull Cracker for extra affect?????

Yet again, another occasion where you need to be wearing my penis earrings, Soooozle.

:lol:

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Tis the phirst I've heard of this heinous man :angry: Yes Soux--take the Skull Crusher and give the ba****d what fer. Sounds like nuthin but a bully.

WIH is the matter wif people sometimes.....

he is a DISGUSTING PIG MAN of a BULLY. :angry: the stories I could tell you guys.....it's astonishing. A boy with severe tourettes - such bad tics he can't control his hand/arm movements? Tries SO hard and works SOOOOOO hard, had straight A's in all other classes. EXCEPT Mr. A$$ Hat gave him a C MINUS. :angry: and he wouldn't change it. He tells them they're all Losers.....they're terrible at art......it's unbelievable.

So - he put the really fake nice act on when I came in, and did not bully Sophie one single bit, of course (he's nice when other people are there, except one or two occasions).

Um - his severely retarded 17-year old son (in diapers with no speech, anything :( ) was diagnosed with Celiac.....he has refused to put him on a g f diet. Well, I gave him a 10-minute lecture on it today - he stared in rapt attention.

Sophie and I felt that that could be the one good thing to come of this.....who knows. He looked gobsmacked when I told him about my former life......I referred him to this site. (but not this thread :lol: )

Our phounder is here!

Richard!!!!! Please say hi and let us know how you're doing. Can you believe what you started here

gahhhhhhh! :lol:

You crazy folks are still here?!

RICHARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a RICHARD sighting and I was gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

well, I am going to pm him and give HIM "what for" :lol:

Richard.......please come back..........

but have fun at Disney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please come back and report to us on yer trip.

isn't the sign of an amazing and successful organization/operation is one which can continue without its phounder? :)

Yet again, another occasion where you need to be wearing my penis earrings, Soooozle.

if only :lol:

it's about 103 here today. <_< but since I"ve been running around all day, it feels like blazes.

NOT HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

jerseyangel Proficient
Sophie and I felt that that could be the one good thing to come of this.....who knows. He looked gobsmacked when I told him about my former life......I referred him to this site. (but not this thread :lol: )

Well, lets hope the neanderthal listens about the Celiac anyway--that poor kid, and still on gluten to boot. :(

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

curlyfries Contributor
he is a DISGUSTING PIG MAN of a BULLY. :angry:

Sounds like a teacher I had in high school...........picked on a girl in front of the class for her acne. Seriously mean stuff.......calling her sandpaper face and such. :angry: I used to go watch the boys' track practice with a friend. She went to watch her boyfriend.....I went along to avoid going home. Anywhoo....this teacher would go on and on about how I was there to watch this one really geeky boy......never let up. Thing is.....I think he thought he was funny. <_<

elye Community Regular

Soooozle! This is good news - - you got an important message across to this ridiculous heathen of a man......let us hope that he really listened. Good for you!

....Um.....you don't wear diapers, do you, Sooooze?

:huh:

mimommy Contributor
Our phounder is here!

Richard!!!!! :D Please say hi and let us know how you're doing. :) Can you believe what you started here :lol:

Aw man, I missed it! The founding father of all that is psilly was here and I was at work?!

Is there no justice???

Hey guys--sad evening here. Mousey has finally passed on. She was tiny and cute a nd loving. She used to sit on shoulder and peek out from the edge of my tanktop. She loved to 'nest' in my hair. She was maybe the best pet I ever had. Everyone who ever saw her said that she was truly the sweetest creature they had ever met. We will miss her, but I'm glad her suffering is over.

curlyfries Contributor
Hey guys--sad evening here. Mousey has finally passed on. She was tiny and cute a nd loving. She used to sit on shoulder and peek out from the edge of my tanktop. She loved to 'nest' in my hair. She was maybe the best pet I ever had. Everyone who ever saw her said that she was truly the sweetest creature they had ever met. We will miss her, but I'm glad her suffering is over.

Sorry to hear about your dear Mousey. I just bet she and Allo are the best of friends, now :)

Jestgar Rising Star

Oh Mimsy, I'm so sorry. Funny how the size of the package doesn't reflect the amount of love. Miss Mousey had a fine life with you, I'm sure.

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Oh Mimsy, I'm so sorry. Funny how the size of the package doesn't reflect the amount of love. Miss Mousey had a fine life with you, I'm sure.

very well- said, Geoss.

Oh, Mimms, soooooooooo sorry about your snuggling Mousey. :( she sounded adorable. How is your daughter doing with this?

Dang, the sadness and loss has GOT TO STOP here in the 'ville!!! :huh:

and no, Emm, to answer yer question, I do not wear diapers. Most days.

I am sooooooooooo cranky......I can't take the heat........bad mood has already started. :(

what am I goign to do? I've got five more months of this......

maybe it will pass. Let's hope.

these teachers who are bullies :angry: the smallest people alive. With a special place in hell waiting for them. :angry:

Well, must eat sumfin'. am bored with all food, sick of everything i'm eating. Need to mix it up a little, get some new delish and easy recipes.

*sigh*

am so cranky that I'm going to sign off so as not so SPREAD my crankiness. it shall pass.

Thinking of Jan-it......sending up a prayer for her. :wub:

where in hell has Amanda been???

JUDITH???? are you in the basement again, honey? :huh:

mimommy Contributor
Sorry to hear about your dear Mousey. I just bet she and Allo are the best of friends, now :)

very well- said, Geoss.

Oh, Mimms, soooooooooo sorry about your snuggling Mousey. :( she sounded adorable. How is your daughter doing with this?

Dang, the sadness and loss has GOT TO STOP here in the 'ville!!! :huh:

and no, Emm, to answer yer question, I do not wear diapers. Most days.

I am sooooooooooo cranky......I can't take the heat........bad mood has already started. :(

what am I goign to do? I've got five more months of this......

maybe it will pass. Let's hope.

these teachers who are bullies :angry: the smallest people alive. With a special place in hell waiting for them. :angry:

Well, must eat sumfin'. am bored with all food, sick of everything i'm eating. Need to mix it up a little, get some new delish and easy recipes.

*sigh*

am so cranky that I'm going to sign off so as not so SPREAD my crankiness. it shall pass.

Thinking of Jan-it......sending up a prayer for her. :wub:

where in hell has Amanda been???

JUDITH???? are you in the basement again, honey? :huh:

Thanks, everyone. She will be missed. Tis kind of empty and strange here in my office where she lived. Taylor is very sad. We had a little 'goodbye' moment and put a pink carnation on her grave. my husband placed her below our daughter's window so that Mousey could watch over her, the same way Taylor used to watch over Mousey--was sweet and sad.

Suzie in diapers :lol::o:rolleyes:

Dante surely provided a special circle for a$$hat teachers :angry:

On a happy note, my dog Max took FIRST PLACE in obedience class tonight!!! That's my boy B)

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Thanks, everyone. She will be missed. Tis kind of empty and strange here in my office where she lived. Taylor is very sad. We had a little 'goodbye' moment and put a pink carnation on her grave. my husband placed her below our daughter's window so that Mousey could watch over her, the same way Taylor used to watch over Mousey--was sweet and sad.

Suzie in diapers :lol::o:rolleyes:

Dante surely provided a special circle for a$$hat teachers :angry:

On a happy note, my dog Max took FIRST PLACE in obedience class tonight!!! That's my boy

:wub:

Mousey under Taylor's window!!! that is just so dear. I think 3.5 years is a long life for a wee mouse, isn't it?

I don't wear regular diapers. I wear "Oops I Crapped My Pants!!!" :lol: (SNL skit in case anyone doesn't know)

MAX!!!!!! cute widdle obedient dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: that is so sweet!!!

Sillies. There's no question. I need to win MILLIONS, and after dispersing money to loved ones, paying off houses and such, and giving money to SPCA and homeless shelters AND establishing a gluten-free/organic foods mental health institution (where we will watch the mental health of the most severely insane people completely turn around, in an experimental study), I will buy the most fabulous cabin, up at 7,000 or 8,000 elevation, in the Kaiser Wilderness, where my heart resides (1.5 hours north of FresNO).

I will live there for much of the year, with my personal chef whipping up g f culinary delights for me, and for my psillies and other dignitaries who visit on weekends and summer vacations :):)

*damn*

oh crap, it's just a dream :huh: A long-held dream.....ever since my parents sold our cabin when I was 24 years old. (I have never recovered from this, BTW) :angry:

I need my menses to arrive:ph34r:

I'm goign to put my diapers on and go lie (lay?) on the couch. Amidst my mounting squalor.

elye Community Regular

What a nice thing, Raechull -- burying li'l Mousie under your daughter's window. . ... :) I'm sooooo sorry about you losing her.

Yes!! TOO MUCH LOSS 'round here!! Your Majesty, we need a special emergency proclamation! No more! No more!

jerseyangel Proficient

Such a sweet thought :wub: Makes me happy to think about it.

MM--I'm so sorry about dear wee Mousey :( What a precious little sendoff you gave her. Poor little Taylor, this has been a tough week for her.

I don't wear regular diapers. I wear "Oops I Crapped My Pants!!!"

For no other reason than to highlight this most sillie statement :lol:

flourgirl Apprentice
I need my menses to arrive:ph34r:

I'm goign to put my diapers on and go lie (lay?) on the couch. Amidst my mounting squalor.

PsueSSle!!! I didn't know you belonged to MeNsa!!!! I NEvER would have guessed!!!! :lol::P<_<

DingoGirl Enthusiast
PsueSSle!!! I didn't know you belonged to MeNsa!!!! I NEvER would have guessed!!!! :lol::P<_<

*snicker*

Yes, much smarter than I write talk look. :lol: :lol:

flourgirl Apprentice

QUOTE (DingoGirl @ May 19 2009, 08:17 PM)

I don't wear regular diapers. I wear "Oops I Crapped My Pants!!!"

I used to Adore SNL!! Back when the "good ones" were on. So many of them are gone.....probably now playing with Mousey and Allo.....and so many of our little loved ones.

Sorry I missed the All PoWerPhul OmniScient Creator of Psilli-villi! I so enjoyed his psilliness when I was attempting to start at the beginning.

"In the beGGinning, there was RisChard. Alone in the VoId of NothinGness! He laffed breAth into the vOid and so beGat liphe in Psilli-ville. On the phirst day he creAted Oskar May-ar BoloGnA. On the SekonD daY he tikkled liphe into the ElBoW of Pseussle, who reMains in the GarDen to this day!" :lol::lol::lol:

DingoGirl Enthusiast
"In the beGGinning, there was RisChard. Alone in the VoId of NothinGness! He laffed breAth into the vOid and so beGat liphe in Psilli-ville. On the phirst day he creAted Oskar May-ar BoloGnA. On the SekonD daY he tikkled liphe into the ElBoW of Pseussle, who reMains in the GarDen to this day!" :lol::lol::lol:

OH

MAH

GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Teeresuh that was just fantastic!!!!!!!!

well, I am now cranky AND hungry, and must go forage........

Janie gave me a bit of lettuce so I didn't have to stop at teh store w/ Weez in the car (too hot), and a bit of roast chicken for me dinner.

I'd not gotten 15 seconds away from her house when she called my cell.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I just started madly cackling away.......I heard her maniacal laughter before anything else....

"what kind of cabbage did I leave this time?"

"ya left yer chicken in a bag"

:lol: :lol:

I can nae explain why, but it just kills us, every time I leave summat there (see cabbage story, from about...........700 pages back :blink: )

jerseyangel Proficient

Soozle and Janie's cabbages :lol:

Back to The Housewives of New Jersey...... :ph34r:

nikki-uk Enthusiast
he is a DISGUSTING PIG MAN of a BULLY. :angry: the stories I could tell you guys.....it's astonishing. A boy with severe tourettes - such bad tics he can't control his hand/arm movements? Tries SO hard and works SOOOOOO hard, had straight A's in all other classes. EXCEPT Mr. A$$ Hat gave him a C MINUS. :angry: and he wouldn't change it. He tells them they're all Losers.....they're terrible at art......it's unbelievable.

So - he put the really fake nice act on when I came in, and did not bully Sophie one single bit, of course (he's nice when other people are there, except one or two occasions).

Um - his severely retarded 17-year old son (in diapers with no speech, anything :( ) was diagnosed with Celiac.....he has refused to put him on a g f diet. Well, I gave him a 10-minute lecture on it today - he stared in rapt attention.

A$$ HAT of the HIGHEST ORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

Damn eejit!!...yer did well Suze!.....*I* may have been tempted to kill him with my bare hands!!! :rolleyes:

The man has self esteem ish-ewes ..... putting others down makes him feel good about himself :angry: , but to deny his son a gluten-free diet???? :unsure: ....beggars belief......

:( Poor li'l Miss Mousey

I had a mouse as a kid ('Cheesey' :lol: )

An ode to our founder Richard!!! :lol:

Excellent T!!!

Janie's cabbages!!! I remember that tale :lol::lol:

Got nowt.....carry on.......off to cut the grass....

elye Community Regular

Good Morning, Psills. .. ....!

Now Soooozle is leaving her civckeb at her mum's. . . ...... :rolleyes:

I had a vivid dream last night. . . ......we were having all of the bricks torn off the front of our house, and new ones installed. :blink:

I was rushing home from somewhere to meet the contractor who was heading up the job, and when I met him at the end of our driveway it was Willie Nelson. He began explaining how they were going to have to rip huge holes in the front facade of the house, permanently move the kitchen to the basement .. . . .....I remember thinking that he seemed such a wise, all-knowing construction man, and how incredible it was that no one knew how Willie Nelson did THIS for a living, as well as made music.

Why in hell do we not ask the pivotal questions whilst dreaming? Did I ask, at any point, " Holy crap!! You're WILLIE NELSON! What are you doing here?? Why are you taking bricks off my house??"

No. 'Tis quite curious, how we become complacent idiots.... . . . :huh:

mimommy Contributor
I just started madly cackling away.......I heard her maniacal laughter before anything else....

"what kind of cabbage did I leave this time?"

Sounds like a good opener for the play adaptation of your book :P

Good Morning, Psills. .. ....!

Now Soooozle is leaving her civckeb at her mum's. . . ...... :rolleyes:

I had a vivid dream last night. . . ......we were having all of the bricks torn off the front of our house, and new ones installed. :blink:

I was rushing home from somewhere to meet the contractor who was heading up the job, and when I met him at the end of our driveway it was Willie Nelson. He began explaining how they were going to have to rip huge holes in the front facade of the house, permanently move the kitchen to the basement .. . . .....I remember thinking that he seemed such a wise, all-knowing construction man, and how incredible it was that no one knew how Willie Nelson did THIS for a living, as well as made music.

Why in hell do we not ask the pivotal questions whilst dreaming? Did I ask, at any point, " Holy crap!! You're WILLIE NELSON! What are you doing here?? Why are you taking bricks off my house??"

No. 'Tis quite curious, how we become complacent idiots.... . . . :huh:

:lol: At least yer only complacent whilst dreaming.

That Willie is quite a well rounded and diverse guy, eh? Drink some whiskey, smoke some ghanga, lay some brick, go on a tour...

Maybe Willie and Olympia could hook up and re-decorate for you. This I gotta see!

Daughter feeling better this morning. I sat with her for a very long time last night and held her. This was her first experience with losing a pet, and we all know how much it hurts :(

Thinking I might lose one or two jobs, as I find it incredibly challenging to manage it all and still be a mother to my child--which bar none comes first.

Things are actually looking rather upwards with my hubbies job, though. He may be laid off this summer, but was told they have divested and he will quite likely be moved to a new project involving "applications technology" that allows for downloads and uploads right into your car through your phone. Whatever will they think of next? The interesting thing is that it may involve trips to Seattle. Jess? You're in Seattle, aren't you? I may have to tag along ;)

Archived