This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

Darn210 Enthusiast
STOP!!!!!!!!!!!

PINCH,PUNCH, FIRST DAY OF THE MONTH!!!!!!!!!

<carry on training Beavers and such>

GAH!!!! What would we do wifout Nik slappin' us around once a month to remind us to flip the page on the calander???

Em . . . so your MIL is taking care of dogs and cats and beavers whilst yer out traveling??

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elye Community Regular
:lol::lol::lol: Emily's trained beaver!!

What other tricks can it do?

Well, lookit the footage I got of him in the spring.....what can't this li'l guy do?

Green12 Enthusiast

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, lookit the footage I got of him in the spring.....what can't this li'l guy do?

:lol:

My beaver is quite talented:

:lol::lol:

nikki-uk Enthusiast

My beaver is quite talented:

Dear GAAAAWD!!!!!!!!

I've got to gets me one of these adorable li'l things and train it (but in what speciality?? :unsure: )

Maybe in 'how to assemble the metal BBQ' that Tel talked me into letting him get :rolleyes:

Dinner (at this rate) will be around 11pm ^_^

Jestgar Rising Star
Dear GAAAAWD!!!!!!!!

I've got to gets me one of these adorable li'l things and train it (but in what speciality?? :unsure: )

Construction. But make sure he gets the proper permits.

Open Original Shared Link

elye Community Regular

Holy crap... . . . ....there must be 200,000 people down around Parliament Hill.......we've just come back... . . . ..'twas a sea of red and white.

NOT A SINGLE BEAVER.

elye Community Regular

Just noticing - - In my av you canna see the large, blacked-in hole in my smile that I painted over my teeth. Will's is quite visible.....I must have had it on the side turned slightly away. It was HUGE, and SOOOOOO trailer-parky.

I don't look nearly as phunny there as I was, truly.

:rolleyes:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Darn210 Enthusiast

Holy Smores!!!! WIH is everybody!!????!!

Took down another tree yesterday. We thought we would be able to save this tree but after the mass deforestation project of a month or so ago, we found out just how bad it really looked. Have gone out and priced some new trees . . . some of which will already be a decent size and can I just say . . . YIKES!!!

Patti . . . have you gone and checked out the hole in the ground progress on your house?

Jestgar Rising Star

*yawn*

Still sleepy from little sleep two nights ago. Lab party tonight. yay. A bunch of people, some of whom dislike other factions, some of whom have had their hours cut because of no money, some of whom have cut their hours 'cause it's no fun to be at work......should be a rockin' time.

jerseyangel Proficient
Patti . . . have you gone and checked out the hole in the ground progress on your house?

We plan to this weekend :)

I meant to tell you that I'm glad the JoDog's bloods tests were negative. Hopefully, that's the end of it!

Darn210 Enthusiast
*yawn*

Still sleepy from little sleep two nights ago. Lab party tonight. yay. A bunch of people, some of whom dislike other factions, some of whom have had their hours cut because of no money, some of whom have cut their hours 'cause it's no fun to be at work......should be a rockin' time.

Hey, Jess . . . might I suggest that you get really trashed and tell everybody what you think of them . . . will make for a lovely work environment come Monday . . . :P . . . of course, they might not be offended when you tell them their acting like a bunch of ridiviculs civkebs. :lol: How did the callbacks go?

Darn210 Enthusiast
We plan to this weekend :)

I meant to tell you that I'm glad the JoDog's bloods tests were negative. Hopefully, that's the end of it!

Thanks . . . and I hope that's the end, too!!

mimommy Contributor

Good morning everyone :)

A cold, rainy A.M. here in Clinton Township. It's been nice not to have to run the air conditioning.

Hey Emily and Peter--

Scott may have to go to Ontario next month on business and I was thinking I might go with him. Any advice on places to stay, things to do? He would have to validate new vehicles at the Brampton plant--how for is that from either of you?

Jestgar Rising Star
Hey, Jess . . . might I suggest that you get really trashed and tell everybody what you think of them . . .

That's what got me in to trouble in the first place :ph34r:

Callbacks were fun. Still waiting to hear if I'm in. Sorta have mixed feelings. Being there reminded me of just how much time is involved in doing a show. But it's also fun. :blink:

psawyer Proficient
Hey Emily and Peter--

Scott may have to go to Ontario next month on business and I was thinking I might go with him. Any advice on places to stay, things to do? He would have to validate new vehicles at the Brampton plant--how for is that from either of you?

I am a lot closer to Brampton than Emily, but I'm not really familiar with the area. It is on the NW corner of the city of Toronto, but I haven't been there is ages. It is close enough that you could look at Toronto for accommodations and activities.

elye Community Regular
I am a lot closer to Brampton than Emily, but I'm not really familiar with the area. It is on the NW corner of the city of Toronto, but I haven't been there is ages. It is close enough that you could look at Toronto for accommodations and activities.

Rayechull! Youse is comin' up north? Damn, Brampton is pretty far from here, but only about a half-hour drive from downtown Toronto. There is LOTS to do and see in T.O. - - it is a phab city! You should definitely accompany Scott. You could meet POeter at the terrific restaurant that serves delicious gluten-free pizza.

I WANNA COME!! :angry:

mimommy Contributor

Rayechull! Youse is comin' up north? Damn, Brampton is pretty far from here, but only about a half-hour drive from downtown Toronto. There is LOTS to do and see in T.O. - - it is a phab city! You should definitely accompany Scott. You could meet POeter at the terrific restaurant that serves delicious gluten-free pizza.

I WANNA COME!! :angry:

They posted the travel schedule at his work yesterday but haven't assigned the trips, which are to be divided amongst Scott and his co-workers. The validation trips this summer are to Ontario, Toledo, Windsor, and I think Austria and/or Italy. I said I'm up for Ontario and Italy as a tag-along.

I'd love to meet up with you, Peter. We could have lunch while Scott's at work, or all meet for dinner one evening. Emily, maybe we could all drive to a half-way meeting point? I'd absolutely HATE to get so close and not meet you

:(

Anyway, I'll let you know for sure as soon we know, but it looks like it will be next month (in 3-4 weeks maybe).

elye Community Regular
Anyway, I'll let you know for sure as soon we know, but it looks like it will be next month (in 3-4 weeks maybe).

Okee doke. .. ....... . .end of July . .. . ..... . ...halfway would be just the other side of Kingston. . . . . . .....

Keep us posted!! :):)

mimommy Contributor
Okee doke. .. ....... . .end of July . .. . ..... . ...halfway would be just the other side of Kingston. . . . . . .....

Keep us posted!! :):)

Oh, how exciting! A possible meeting of sillies international :P

So far all we know is that there is a prelim. date of about August 3-5 for the trip, BUT, noone has been asssigned to it yet. Scott can request it as his trip, but the actual date is based on first run of production on vehicles out of the plant in Brampton--so the date depends entirely upon that. We will know more in a couple of weeks.

Peter and Em, what are your plans in that time frame?

Any one else game (hint-hint)? We'll drive ;)

Jestgar Rising Star

So far all we know is that there is a prelim. date of about August 3-5 for the trip, BUT, noone has been asssigned to it yet. Scott can request it as his trip, but the actual date is based on first run of production on vehicles out of the plant in Brampton--so the date depends entirely upon that. We will know more in a couple of weeks.

Peter and Em, what are your plans in that time frame?

Any one else game (hint-hint)? We'll drive ;)

So halfway between Toronto and Seattle appears to be Pierre, S Dakota. I really like you Mims, but maybe not enough to drive through Montana and South Dakota during the hottest part of the year...

elye Community Regular

Goooooood Morning, Psills!

It's all about wetness and dark here. :(:angry: It is DANK. A great, apt word. Two days of rain and darkness....like something out of Heironymous Bosch or Milton, or perhaps Dickens at his most depressing. :rolleyes:

But NIK! How exciting, the events at Wimbledon! This Andy Murray must have you Brits all on the edge o' yer seats..... . . .the first time a UKer has made it this far in what, sixty years er sumfin? Fantastic. :)

And ho hum. Venus meets Serena. Again. <_<

Well. Must give household instructions to MIL today.....go through the dog schedule, ho'tub instructions, plants... . . . ......must hide all car keys.. . . . .. . . ......

nikki-uk Enthusiast

Does driving across a border count as International ? :lol: :jealousface:

But NIK! How exciting, the events at Wimbledon! This Andy Murray must have you Brits all on the edge o' yer seats..... . . .the first time a UKer has made it this far in what, sixty years er sumfin? Fantastic. :)

I'm cautiously optimistic ;)

When are you off on your travels Em?? ..it looks breathtaking :anotherjealousface:

DEAR GAAAWDDD!!!!!!!!! is that the time?????, crap,REALLY must try and do something constructive today!!!

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

Morning Sillies-

The start of a long weekend!

Still cool for summer- I dont think us Northern SIllies are really getting a fair summer season- we spend the rest of the 9 months shivering....

John and I are hoping to head to the beach later today until tomorrow. We are not staying at the beach- we are thinking of Atlantic City.

Have a great holiday weekend!!!!

Darn210 Enthusiast

Have a great time, Amanda!!!

We have friends coming over tonight . . . I'm avoiding housework . . . you'll probably see me a lot today . . . :ph34r:

elye Community Regular

Jyaghnutt! I keep meaning to ask you - - what did you think of The Time Traveller's Wife? Just finished it last night.... ... .....um, there is so much acclaim for this novel, everybody's talking and raving about it.... . . . .except me. :ph34r: Dunno, there is some beautiful writing in there, some interesting plot development... .. . it was just.. . .....confusing.... . .. .? Hard work?.. .. .. .....

:mellow:

Archived