This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

jerseyangel Proficient

Hi Jan-it!! Safe trip home--can't wait to hear the convict story... :unsure:

I'm pretty sure Judith went to Chincoteague Island, too. When she comes up fer air, you could pick her brain, too :)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DingoGirl Enthusiast

yay, Padt's got cable! I understand the joy. :lol:

<except - my cable really scares me - makes me psychotic - have been distancing myself from it as there are too.......many............choices :blink: I always wonder if there's something better I could be watching, on one of the other three hundred channels, so I am phlipping phrantically

:huh:

:lol: :lol:

I signed a two-year contract though, so am stuck wiv it :unsure:

Shroomer . . . would it be easier to tell us where you haven't been?

*snort* :lol: Yes, Shroomie, TELL US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bet you haven't been to FresNO......well - wait - many people have, on their way to Yosemite <_<

JAN-IT!!!!!!! convicts? were they shirtless? zombified? clutching their abdomens? :lol:

more later sills

curlyfries Contributor
dis is phunny :lol: I can't stand the syrupy kindergarten stuff, either. Although here, it's.....umm..........not as syrupy any more. Some of the fresh-faced five-year-olds are not so innocent - I think they're in gangs already :blink: <Fresno Unified - a very scary school district and getting scarier all the time > :huh:

Not so much kindergarten as all of elementary

....and not so much the students.........it's the teachers!

They coddle those kids way too much......especially the older ones who often are gangsta wanna be's and know how to manipulate the teachers.

Do not play me, cuz I am not down wid dat.......You feel me? B)

:lol:

So today is my va-jay-jay appointment..........woohoo<_< ........gotta find me glitter :P

I wanna go somewhere, too

:(

jerseyangel Proficient

I'm down wif yer bad selph B)

curlyfries Contributor

:lol::lol::lol:

DingoGirl Enthusiast

:lol: :lol: I'm feelin' ya

GLITTER!!!!!!!! yay :)

:lol: Padt's feelin ya too

SILLS!!!!!!!!!!! gotta go!!!!!! crap crap crap - - not ready and have to pick up Sophie in an hour

:blink:

later sills

:)

Love youse all :wub:

jerseyangel Proficient

Enjoy, Soozle--we'll miss ya :wub:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

elye Community Regular

Bye, Sooooooze!

I have picked up six bags of dog poop.

Hmmmmm......dunno what face should best follow that statement.........

:mellow:

:o

B)

methinks this....... :wacko:

And the least likely choice.. . . . .. ....

:wub:

tom Contributor

Ooooh dingy does Aptos!! Should be mahhhhvelous.

I used to visit friends there and in La Selva Beach.

Makes me think of the luscious calamari at Zelda's in Capitola. Mmmmmmm .. ...pre-gluten-free.

Love love LOVE their patio on the beach.

Can't think of a better one for sandy toes, drinks & pubgrub - daytime, sunset or night.

Doc appt in 90min yay (I hope)

Uhhhhh hmmmm thought I'd remember what else from pages past . .. ...aha cable tv! Doesn't anyone else love/recommend The Daily Show & Colbert Report on Comedy Central????

Rescue Me on fX?

No? :angry::(

WATCH THEM!!!! :P

Forgot what else and gtg

nikki-uk Enthusiast

Phataughmus!!!!....good to see you! :D

Missed Suze methinks - gonna sneak round and watch her cable wiv her niece :lol: ....better have phun!!!

EMMEL's back!!! Scoopy poopy and laundry !! :D

SUPERB!!, t'is alway's good to be home ....... is yer car in one piece??? :unsure: ....sturdy Geordie lass behaved herself??

Did yer gain a stone??? :unsure:

TEA!!...glad yer pooped in too!! :D

Shroomie!, yeah bummer on Tel's meds :( ...doing wonders for his arthritis but not for the rest of his body :huh:

Docs want him to have 'Rituximab' infusions (nearly gave meself a heart attack googling it - bad-ass drug <_< )

Giann-eet's convict story ??.....can nae wait!!!

Aight!!

Get some glitter going Leesah!!

Last day of school tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<read: lay -in in the mornings ;) >]...alot of positive AND negative thoughts racing through my mind there :lol:

MYGAAAWD, no more salad, I hate salad (pre-swimming costume diet).....I want cheezburgerz, chips, peanuts, sausages, cake, cream and ....well.......BAD FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <_<

elye Community Regular

Ptaoughmghmnuss has his appointment today! As we speak, he could be getting some heady answers. . . . . .....fingers crossed... :)

WATCH THEM!!!! :P

Ptaughmnm, the van we borrowed from our good friends in Edmonton (and upon which we proceeded to put 1,800 km - - a lot of driving this trip, up and down mountains, upon glacial fields, across barren prairies - -gotta love this massive country :rolleyes: ) had a nifty DVD player for the back passengers to watch. DD borrowed the entire six seasons of Corner Gas........about 60 episodes er sumfin.. . . .... ...so bizarre to be rounding corners and faced with incredible ice shelves or huge rocky cliffs, and simultaneously hearing, "you jackass!" :lol:

Nik! What kind of drug is this that Tel is popping? Missed this whilst away.......Sounds very chemically and scary. . . . ...... :unsure:

MYGAAAWD, no more salad, I hate salad (pre-swimming costume diet).....

Swimming COSTUME! Excellent.....like it's a clown outfit, er a disguise.....often wish my swimming suit could disguise me, fully. . . ...... :lol:

Just noticed Jyess's kitchen pics on Da Book! WOW........tres fantastique. ..... ..

Becci Enthusiast
Does anybody else have a particularly annoying jingle stuck in their head? (Who let the dogs out?)

THE ZAXBY'S COMMERICAL!!! I whistle that all day sometimes :(

Darn210 Enthusiast
THE ZAXBY'S COMMERICAL!!! I whistle that all day sometimes :(

Hi Becci . . . welcome to the silly thread . . . where madness reigns . . . wait . . . does anybody remember who's in charge raining reigning now?

Becci . . . you must hurry and read the some-odd 2000 pages. We are no longer singing jingles, we are talking about vacations with clogged toilets, kitchen remodels wif small-thumbed workers, and kindergarten gangsta rap. Feel free to jump right in. Spelling is op-shun-al.

. . . and Emily is harmless . . . :unsure: . . . really.

Ummmm . . . what is Zaxbys?

curlyfries Contributor
Doc appt in 90min yay (I hope)

Do ya need some glitter? :lol:

Becci . . . you must hurry and read the some-odd 2000 pages. We are no longer singing jingles, we are talking about vacations with clogged toilets, kitchen remodels wif small-thumbed workers, and kindergarten gangsta rap. Feel free to jump right in. Spelling is op-shun-al.

There will be a quiz next Friday. :)

not really :rolleyes:

jerseyangel Proficient
Do ya need some glitter? :lol:

<snort> :P

mushroom Proficient
Hi Becci . . . welcome to the silly thread . . . where madness reigns . . . wait . . . does anybody remember who's in charge raining reigning now?

. . . and Emily is harmless . . . :unsure: . . . really.

Wait, wait, ..... someone is reigning now? ?? Are you absolutely certain? Sure doesn't sound like it, dere is no order in dis place at all. I thought she abdicated last week and her hairheir said "no way" I is going there and doing that.

And Gianknit persists in telling innocent newcomers that Emily is harmless :o:ph34r:

jerseyangel Proficient
And Gianknit persists in telling innocent newcomers that Emily is harmless :o:ph34r:

:lol::lol::lol:

Jess is the reining monarch, is she not?

I made the BC choc chip cookies this afternoon--phab!! :) Tastes just like classic toll house.

Darn210 Enthusiast
Tastes just like classic toll house.

Thought you were going to say . . . "Taste like chicken civkerb". . . :lol:

curlyfries Contributor

Just got back from Briana's wedding dress fitting

<CACHING!>......costs more than the dress did!........many layers, lots o' lace

her seamstress........

<_<

:unsure:

elye Community Regular
her seamstress........

<_<

:unsure:

Wait! Leeeeesargh. . . . . . . .............are you demonstrating here, with emoticons, the way the seamstress was looking at yer daughter in her dress? 'Cause, um....... . ..if so.. . . . . ....... . . . ....ya may wanna... . . . . . . ........ask her what's goin' on in 'er head.... .. . . . . . ...

August 1st is the big day! My nephew is getting married on that day, as well.

Must fit into dress I bought a couple of months ago........before this calorie-laden trip from which I have returned... . . .. . . ... <_<

mushroom Proficient

I did make de French breach today, and my vote is---phabulous!!!! Loved, loved, loved it. I made it in a loaf pan because I wanted the sandwich option and baked it a bit longer because of that and the altitude, used honey because I didn't have any cane sugar, used three small eggs rather than the egg whites , and it still turned out G R E A T!! Would highly recommend it:

Open Original Shared Link

I give you this because I had trouble copying and printing it, but whatever trouble you have, it is worth itl This is going to be be my go-to bread from now on, easy and delicious. :D (and forgiving)!

elye Community Regular

Good morning, peeps!

Shroomie, that bread looks terrific......and all the more importantly, EASY> I have bookmarked it, and will make a loaf when the weather cools down a titch.

DH is currently delivering MIL to the airport. An eighteen-day stay (ten of which we were NOT here......whew).

She slept in our bed while we were away, and when we returned it was discovered that the bed frame and one entire castor wheel were broken.

I dunnooooooooooo. . . . ... . .. .....

Have not asked details. She has been laughing about it, but I'm not sure if it is phunny, or. . ... . . . ......what. :unsure:

curlyfries Contributor
Wait! Leeeeesargh. . . . . . . .............are you demonstrating here, with emoticons, the way the seamstress was looking at yer daughter in her dress? 'Cause, um....... . ..if so.. . . . . ....... . . . ....ya may wanna... . . . . . . ........ask her what's goin' on in 'er head.... .. . . . . . ...

I know exactly what was goin on in her head......

....hmmmm......I'm supposed to remove this friggin lace, take the sides in, put back the friggin lace.....

.....hem this, this, and this friggin lacy tulle thing......

....and I'm supposed to have this done when?????

HUMPHHH!!!! <_<

curlyfries Contributor
She slept in our bed while we were away, and when we returned it was discovered that the bed frame and one entire castor wheel were broken.

I dunnooooooooooo. . . . ... . .. .....

Have not asked details. She has been laughing about it, but I'm not sure if it is phunny, or. . ... . . . ......what. :unsure:

Ummmm.........Did she have company whilst you were away? :ph34r:

mushroom Proficient

How do peeples manage to do these things??? :o:huh: Best not to ask I guess... :rolleyes:

Yes, the bread is Waaay easy to make with no exotic ingredients.

....and I'm supposed to have this done when?????

HUMPHHH!!!! <_<

Yeah, that's the part that always gets em going...What do you think I am, some frigging superwoman with a magic needle??

Archived