This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

jerseyangel Proficient

Happy Mothers Day to all youse sillie moms :D

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JNBunnie1 Community Regular

Happy Mothers Day to all youse sillie moms :D

Everyone must be off doing fun Mother's Day stuff!

kareng Grand Master

Happy Mother"s Day, psillie moms! Not much planned here which can be a good thing.

elye Community Regular

HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY, PSILLY MOMS!

:lol:

flourgirl Apprentice

Hi everybody!!! It feels like forever since I've visited here. Or maybe I just dreamed you all when I had need of you the most. Dunno. Not a lot of silly in me these days...so far proving to be a really nasty year. Seems I've fallen into this truly unpsilly place and I can't get up. I've lost patience with everything (as I like to say....my camel is sipping on it's last straw), and am not liking myself very much these days. I know it'll pass, that I'll stop this pity party and being a blatbaby one of these days, soon. Sorry to be such a wet blanket here.

I'm hoping that you are all well and doing jest fine. I think I'll browse a bit through the psilliness here. Maybe I'll find mine wandering amongst yours.

jerseyangel Proficient

Hi T :D Nice to see you here--I was just popping on to see what's new. I know it's been such a difficult year for you and it's good to recognize that--and that's not a pity party ;)

Seems kinda quiet as of late, though.... :unsure:

psawyer Proficient

Hi, Theresa! Welcome back!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

flourgirl Apprentice

Hi, Theresa! Welcome back!

Thsnks for the welcomes! the Psillies always made me feel at home and welcome here.....as long as I didn't put my feet up on the table! Plan to make a concerted effort to pop in more often...I really miss all of you! 'Till later....

elye Community Regular

Hi, Tah-reeeesuh! :wub: So great to hear from you.

You know, I think you and I need to meet over a couple of bottles of chablis.. . .. .......we'd cry and cry together over our respective crappy fiscal years, and then, being true Psillies Exraordinaire, we would larf and larf.. . . . .. ... ^_^:)

celiac-mommy Collaborator

Did anyone watch SNL on Saturday?? Betty White is frickin awesome!!!!

"A yeasty muffin can just ruin your whole day!" :huh::lol: :lol:

Miss T, You must hang out here, you must phind yer psillie here and vent yer downs here. Tis helps me soooo much!! Actually, I'm not sure why I'm paying for therapy.... ;)

Em, I am off work this Wed and Thurs and it's supposed to be 75 here, can you phly out and hang out at the beach wif me?? ;)

Hope all of ya's had a great mutha's day!!! We had a really good day. Were planning on going on a hike, but couldn't ever find the turn-off, so we ended up at this lake that's 30 min from our house that I'd never heard of. It was amazing!! Great park, Great swimming area, Great weather, Great family! I just layed out on the beach for a few hours and relaxed!!! Annnnnnnd, I got a Cricut Cake decorator machine, which I'm soooooo excited to try out! My fav's though, were an incredibly beautiful tissue paper cherry blossom tree and homemade stationary--I'm a bit of a stationary whore :P -So I will have to use this very thoughtfully, maybe special letters to the kids from special times in their lives :wub:

jerseyangel Proficient

"A yeasty muffin can just ruin your whole day!" :huh::lol: :lol:

That was hilarious! :lol:

kareng Grand Master

Thsnks for the welcomes! the Psillies always made me feel at home and welcome here.....as long as I didn't put my feet up on the table!

Oh no! I've broken another psillie rule! I always made sure I didn't have dog poo on my shoes first. :P

Em, I am off work this Wed and Thurs and it's supposed to be 75 here, can you phly out and hang out at the beach wif me?? ;)

Hope all of ya's had a great mutha's day!!! We had a really good day. Were planning on going on a hike, but couldn't ever find the turn-off, so we ended up at this lake that's 30 min from our house that I'd never heard of. It was amazing!! Great park, Great swimming area, Great weather, Great family! I just layed out on the beach for a few hours and relaxed!!! Annnnnnnd, I got a Cricut Cake decorator machine, which I'm soooooo excited to try out! My fav's though, were an incredibly beautiful tissue paper cherry blossom tree and homemade stationary--I'm a bit of a stationary whore :P -So I will have to use this very thoughtfully, maybe special letters to the kids from special times in their lives :wub:

Weather here is sucking up the place. Glad you had nice weather for the lake. Did they use the 40% Michaels coupon for the fancy cake machine?

That was hilarious! :lol:

I saw as much of SNL that I could stay awake for. Betty was great! Loved the part about Facebook being a waste of time! :P

elye Community Regular

Rah-shyellle, I AM THERE. B):wub:

And I want Betty White there!

mushroom Proficient

Hi, Tareesar, and welcome back -- so good to see you drop by. And what is this nonsense about no feet on the table??? Of course you can put your feet on the table, that's what this place is for. In fact, if you can nae do that here, I'm going home......:P

Good to have all the mods back on board - I had a bit of a busy day yesterday: :lol: Dat's okay, jus t do the same for me sometime:)

Weather here is sucking up the place. Glad you had nice weather for the lake. Did they use the 40% Michaels coupon for the fancy cake machine?

Of course you can't use the coupons on anything Cricut <_< I will search craigslist for cartridges, the Expressions cartridges work for the cake machine too!

Rah-shyellle, I AM THERE. B):wub:

And I want Betty White there!

WooHoo!! I'll see what I can do....I still have her on my DVR, does that count?? :P

Good to have all the mods back on board - I had a bit of a busy day yesterday: :lol: Dat's okay, jus t do the same for me sometime:)

Sorry!! I'll make it up to you this week!!

jerseyangel Proficient

And what is this nonsense about no feet on the table??? Of course you can put your feet on the table, that's what this place is for.

True dat--I've got me pheet up on it right now :P

Jestgar Rising Star

bah. all my bras are too small. why does fat come off there first :angry:

maybe I should see if I have an extra pair of sweat socks in my drawer

bah. all my bras are too small. why does fat come off there first :angry:

maybe I should see if I have an extra pair of sweat socks in my drawer

shouldn't they be called "un"sweat socks (or have I been reading too much Amelia Bedelia?). Seems to me you don't want sweaty boobies- or feet ;) I'm confused though

, if yer losing boob-weight, why are yer bras too small??

Jestgar Rising Star

hmm, good point. boobs are too small. clearly it's affecting my brain as well

hmm, good point. boobs are too small. clearly it's affecting my brain as well

I'd take the even smaller boobs that I have to lose these last 8 freakin pounds. My goal is at least 4 more before our interlude next week ;)

psawyer Proficient

Jacquie came in with me this morning for a half-shift at the store. Just four hours, but it is a start. It will probably be a week or more before she can return full time. She's still not able to drive or lift.

kareng Grand Master

Jacquie came in with me this morning for a half-shift at the store. Just four hours, but it is a start. It will probably be a week or more before she can return full time. She's still not able to drive or lift.

I was just thinking about her & wondering how she was doing. Great to hear! Is she enjoying the relaxing or getting bored? To me a pet supply store would be a great place to work.

Great progress, Great news!!!!

Jestgar Rising Star

No silliness here. Lefty hasn't been home in two days :( :( :(

jerseyangel Proficient

No silliness here. Lefty hasn't been home in two days :( :( :(

Oh no Jess :(

Archived