This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

TriticusToxicum Explorer
I read Nikki's post before I went to it ... so I didn't jump ... was it because I was warned, don't know ... my neighbor keeps trying to get me back for scaring him once (unintentionally), so maybe I'm just used to it!

You're not scared of ghosts? That THING looked so REAL :blink::o

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DingoGirl Enthusiast
This is pretty creepy. Click

RICHARD....RICHARD....you made a sleeping, precious dingo JUMP from her slumber and put her head on my knee...... :o:angry::lol: And this is the dog that you can let a bomb off next to and nothing will happen....agghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

nikki-uk Enthusiast
I read Nikki's post before I went to it ... so I didn't jump ... was it because I was warned,

Oh dear, I spoilt it for everyone (aye Richard??)

(Having vengeful thoughts towards Richard for making me jump out of my skin!! :ph34r::lol: )

TriticusToxicum Explorer
RICHARD....RICHARD....you made a sleeping, precious dingo JUMP from her slumber and put her head on my knee...... :o:angry::lol: And this is the dog that you can let a bomb off next to and nothing will happen....agghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Dogs are said to have a sixth sense when it comes the the paranormal :rolleyes:

Oh dear, I spoilt it for everyone (aye Richard??)

(Having vengeful thoughts towards Richard for making me jump out of my skin!! :ph34r::lol: )

Some are just more able to sensitive to the energy from the spirit world, don't be embarassed :)

Green12 Enthusiast

I'm not looking, Nikki and Patti's responses are enough for me to know better :lol:

Reminds me of the ghost, or supposed ghost, on the set of movie Three Men and A Baby. Anybody heard about that one? There is a scene in the first 1/3, or so ?, of the movie where they are in the apartment of one of the guys, if I recall correctly, and if you look by the window there is a little boy standing there in the drapes looking out.

It is rather creepy.

Shoot, I am going to scare myself thinking about all of this :lol:

TriticusToxicum Explorer
I'm not looking, Nikki and Patti's responses are enough for me to know better :lol:

Go ahead click it, I'd like a skeptic's perspective :)

Mtndog Collaborator

Reminds me of the ghost, or supposed ghost, on the set of movie Three Men and A Baby. Anybody heard about that one? There is a scene in the first 1/3, or so ?, of the movie where they are in the apartment of one of the guys, if I recall correctly, and if you look by the window there is a little boy standing there in the drapes looking out.

It is rather creepy.

Shoot, I am going to scare myself thinking about all of this :lol:

OMG- I totally remember that! We rewound and rewound just so we could see it over and over again, but supposedly there IS some rational explanation for it.

Open Original Shared Link

Me no likey Ouija boards! Bad :ph34r:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

nikki-uk Enthusiast
Some are just more able to sensitive to the energy from the spirit world, don't be embarassed :)

Always the comedian!!! Lord, you must drive your Mrs mad with your pranks!!! :rolleyes:

Me neither...too scared!!! :ph34r:

TriticusToxicum Explorer

I can't believe they sell them at Toys-R-Us! :o

Mom: "What would Johnny like for X-mas this year?"

Dad: "He wanted Pandora's Box, but they were all sold out."

Mom: "How about a Oiuja Board instead?"

Dad: "Great idea! They had lots of those at K-B Toys, I'll pick one up on my way home!" :o

Green12 Enthusiast
Go ahead click it, I'd like a skeptic's perspective :)

I never said I was a skeptic, I said I was a scaredy-cat :lol:

OMG- I totally remember that! We rewound and rewound just so we could see it over and over again, but supposedly there IS some rational explanation for it.

Yeah, it totally freaked me out.

Thanks for the link. The image still looks like a little boy to me :lol:

CREEPY

Oh yeah, Ouija boards freak me out too :ph34r:

For this scaredy-cat, Ouija boards didn't bother me for some reason. We used to play with them at slumber parties but I think someone was always moving the thingy-ma-jig.

Does anyone remember "light as a feather stiff as a board"?

nikki-uk Enthusiast

What is that? :blink:

Mtndog Collaborator
CREEPY

For this scaredy-cat, Ouija boards didn't bother me for some reason. We used to play with them at slumber parties but I think someone was always moving the thingy-ma-jig.

O my gosh! YES! We used to do 'seances" where we would levitate someone with our fingers and say this phrase over and over again. Somehow it always seemed to work!

I HATE ouija boards now. Wouldn't even have one in my house. Too many bad stories.

Ooh.. Currently watching "The Shining" Moo hoo ahh haa haa :ph34r:

I have to share this link with you guys. You will die laughing. Make sure your volume is on, but not loud if you read this at work. I LOVE this song!

TriticusToxicum Explorer
O my gosh! YES! We used to do 'seances" where we would levitate someone with our fingers and say this phrase over and over again. Somehow it always seemed to work!

I HATE ouija boards now. Wouldn't even have one in my house. Too many bad stories.

Ooh.. Currently watching "The Shining" Moo hoo ahh haa haa :ph34r:

I have to share this link with you guys. You will die laughing. Make sure your volume is on, but not loud if you read this at work. I LOVE this song!

ROFLMAO! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Glad that doesn't apply to me :o:ph34r:

TriticusToxicum Explorer

In honor of all Hallows Eve-eve...a list of the 10 100 scariest movies moments - some funny ones :P

and more...more to my liking :blink:

Booowoooowooo HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

nikki-uk Enthusiast

Some interesting ones in there!!......wait....Dumbo is in there!! :lol: (Scared the living daylights out of me!! :lol: )

DingoGirl Enthusiast

RICHARD......OMG....is that new avatar what I think it is??? It is the Peacock family????

scared.....very scared...... :o

TriticusToxicum Explorer
RICHARD......OMG....is that new avatar what I think it is??? It is the Peacock family????

scared.....very scared...... :o

3/4 of them :o

Where is momma Peacock?

a: under the bed

b: still in the trunk

c: "standing" behind the other three

d: off birthing an unnamed uncle/brother

Can you believe Dumbo AND Bambi made those lists? :o

Blair Witch was on this weekend and I can see why youwould say it is more annoying than anything. I guess when/where you see it does make a difference. The end is still priceless. http://www.castleofspirits.com/mikecorner.gif :o

Just in case you have forgotten the rules for a safe and Happy Halloween!

1. When it appears that you have killed the monster, NEVER check to see if it's really dead.

2. Never read a book of demon summoning aloud, even as a joke.

3. Do not search the basement, especially if the power has gone out.

4. If your children speak to you in Latin or any other language which they should not know, shoot them immediately. It will save you a lot of grief in the long run. However, it will probably take several rounds to kill them, so be prepared. This also applies to kids who speak with somebody else's voice.

5. When you have the benefit of numbers, NEVER pair off and go it alone.

6. As a general rule, don't solve puzzles that open portals to Hell.

7. Never stand in, on, or above a grave, tomb, or crypt. This would apply to any other house of the dead as well.

8. If you're searching for something which caused a loud noise and find out that it's just the cat, GET THE HELL OUT!

9. If appliances start operating by themselves, do not check for short circuits; just get out!

10. Do not take ANYTHING from the dead.

11. If you find a town which looks deserted, there's probably a good reason for it. Don't stop and look around.

12. Don't fool with recombinant DNA technology unless you're sure you know what you're doing.

13. If you're running from the monster, expect to trip or fall down at least twice. Also note that, despite the fact that you are running and the monster is merely shambling along, it's still moving fast enough to catch up with you.

14. If your companions suddenly begin to exhibit uncharacteristic behavior such as hissing, fascination for blood, glowing eyes, increasing hairiness, and so on, kill them immediately.

15. Stay away from certain geographical locations, some of which are listed here: Amityville, Elm Street, Transylvania, Nilbog (you're in trouble if you recognize this one), the Bermuda Triangle, or any small town in Maine.

16. If your car runs out of gas at night on a lonely road, do not go to the nearby deserted looking house to phone for help. If you think that it is strange because you thought you had 3/4 of a tank, shoot yourself instead. You are going to die anyway, and most likely be eaten.

17. Beware of strangers bearing strange tools. For example: chainsaws, staple guns, hedge trimmers, electric carving knives, combines, lawnmowers, butane torches, soldering irons, band saws, or any devices made from deceased companions.

18. If you find that your house is built upon a cemetery, now is the time to move in with the in-laws. This also applies to houses that had previous inhabitants who went mad or committed suicide or died in some horrible fashion, or had inhabitants who performed satanic practices in your house.

19. If you find that:

a. your house is built upon or near a cemetery,

b. was once a church that was used for black masses,

c. had previous inhabitants who went mad or committed suicide or died in some horrible fashion, or

d. had inhabitants who performed satanic practices in your house,

MOVE AWAY IMMEDIATELY.

20. Don't fool with recombinant DNA technology unless you're sure you know what you are doing.

some more funnies (GOOD ONES!) Open Original Shared Link

Mtndog Collaborator
Just in case you have forgotten the rules for a safe and Happy Halloween!

1. When it appears that you have killed the monster, NEVER check to see if it's really dead.

2. Never read a book of demon summoning aloud, even as a joke.

3. Do not search the basement, especially if the power has gone out.

4. If your children speak to you in Latin or any other language which they should not know, shoot them immediately. It will save you a lot of grief in the long run. However, it will probably take several rounds to kill them, so be prepared. This also applies to kids who speak with somebody else's voice.

5. When you have the benefit of numbers, NEVER pair off and go it alone.

6. As a general rule, don't solve puzzles that open portals to Hell.

7. Never stand in, on, or above a grave, tomb, or crypt. This would apply to any other house of the dead as well.

8. If you're searching for something which caused a loud noise and find out that it's just the cat, GET THE HELL OUT!

9. If appliances start operating by themselves, do not check for short circuits; just get out!

10. Do not take ANYTHING from the dead.

11. If you find a town which looks deserted, there's probably a good reason for it. Don't stop and look around.

12. Don't fool with recombinant DNA technology unless you're sure you know what you're doing.

13. If you're running from the monster, expect to trip or fall down at least twice. Also note that, despite the fact that you are running and the monster is merely shambling along, it's still moving fast enough to catch up with you.

14. If your companions suddenly begin to exhibit uncharacteristic behavior such as hissing, fascination for blood, glowing eyes, increasing hairiness, and so on, kill them immediately.

15. Stay away from certain geographical locations, some of which are listed here: Amityville, Elm Street, Transylvania, Nilbog (you're in trouble if you recognize this one), the Bermuda Triangle, or any small town in Maine.

16. If your car runs out of gas at night on a lonely road, do not go to the nearby deserted looking house to phone for help. If you think that it is strange because you thought you had 3/4 of a tank, shoot yourself instead. You are going to die anyway, and most likely be eaten.

17. Beware of strangers bearing strange tools. For example: chainsaws, staple guns, hedge trimmers, electric carving knives, combines, lawnmowers, butane torches, soldering irons, band saws, or any devices made from deceased companions.

18. If you find that your house is built upon a cemetery, now is the time to move in with the in-laws. This also applies to houses that had previous inhabitants who went mad or committed suicide or died in some horrible fashion, or had inhabitants who performed satanic practices in your house.

19. If you find that:

a. your house is built upon or near a cemetery,

b. was once a church that was used for black masses,

c. had previous inhabitants who went mad or committed suicide or died in some horrible fashion, or

d. had inhabitants who performed satanic practices in your house,

MOVE AWAY IMMEDIATELY.

20. Don't fool with recombinant DNA technology unless you're sure you know what you are doing.

some more funnies (GOOD ONES!) Open Original Shared Link

OMG- priceless!

gotta run. I'm having an old friend for dinner :ph34r:

CarlaB Enthusiast
OMG- priceless!

gotta run. I'm having an old friend for dinner :ph34r:

I hope this means you are eating with an old friend ... not having an old friend for dinner ... unless the old friend is a cow! I think this can be added to Richard's list -- If you have a friend who has old friends for dinner, shoot them immediately!

Mtndog Collaborator
I hope this means you are eating with an old friend ... not having an old friend for dinner ... unless the old friend is a cow! I think this can be added to Richard's list -- If you have a friend who has old friends for dinner, shoot them immediately!

No, I really am having an old friend for dinner. With some fava beans and a nice Chianti. :P

jerseyangel Proficient
No, I really am having an old friend for dinner. With some fava beans and a nice Chianti. :P

:lol::lol::lol:

CarlaB Enthusiast

Yeah, guess you owe him one after the tortilla incident!

Richard, is that the Phantom of the Opera? If so, use the new one ... if you understood his appeal, you would understand women.

TriticusToxicum Explorer

A gluten-free friend I hope! :ph34r::o:blink:

Yeah, guess you owe him one after the tortilla incident!

Richard, is that the Phantom of the Opera? If so, use the new one ... if you understood his appeal, you would understand women.

Nope - Michael Myers from "Halloween". He has an altogether different appeal :P

ME - UNDERSTAND WOMEN???! :blink::o:huh:

You've got me confused with somebody else entirely!!! :P

Mtndog Collaborator

From my uncle, in is early 70's. He's also my godafther.... can you believe he sends me this stuff. ROTFLMAO

Words of Wisdom

Sometimes, when I look at my children, I say to myself ~~"Lillian, you should have remained a virgin."

> - Lillian Carter (mother of Jimmy Carter)

I had a rose named after me and I was very flattered. But I was not pleased to read the description in the catalog: "No good in a bed, but fine against a wall."

- Eleanor Roosevelt

> Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people only once a year.

> - Victor Borge

>

> Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.

> - Mark Twain

> I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

> - Groucho Marx

>

> My wife has a slight impediment in her speech. Every now and then she

>stops to breathe.

> - Jimmy Durante

I have never hated a man enough to give his diamonds back.

- Zsa Zsa Gabor

Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.

Maybe it's true that life begins at fifty ... but everything else starts to wear out, fall out, or spread out.

- Phyllis Diller

By the time a man is wise enough to watch his step, he's too old to go anywhere.

- Billy Crystal

The cardiologist's diet: If it tastes good, spit it out.

My favorite is the Eleanor Roosevelt one...Priceless!

Guest melannen
From my uncle, in is early 70's. He's also my godafther.... can you believe he sends me this stuff. ROTFLMAO

Words of Wisdom

Sometimes, when I look at my children, I say to myself ~~"Lillian, you should have remained a virgin."

> - Lillian Carter (mother of Jimmy Carter)

I had a rose named after me and I was very flattered. But I was not pleased to read the description in the catalog: "No good in a bed, but fine against a wall."

- Eleanor Roosevelt

> Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people only once a year.

> - Victor Borge

>

> Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.

> - Mark Twain

> I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

> - Groucho Marx

>

> My wife has a slight impediment in her speech. Every now and then she

>stops to breathe.

> - Jimmy Durante

I have never hated a man enough to give his diamonds back.

- Zsa Zsa Gabor

Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.

Maybe it's true that life begins at fifty ... but everything else starts to wear out, fall out, or spread out.

- Phyllis Diller

By the time a man is wise enough to watch his step, he's too old to go anywhere.

- Billy Crystal

The cardiologist's diet: If it tastes good, spit it out.

My favorite is the Eleanor Roosevelt one...Priceless!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I love them all but I am esp drawn to the Mark Twain one and the cadiologist's diet!

Archived