This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

kareng Grand Master

No Lefty. I decided he was adopted by a family of adoring children and is happily drooling his way through them.

Last day of class. May have to plus myself excessively tonight to celebrate. :P

I hope Lefty is happy.

I plussed you as an end of term present. Good job sticking in there!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darn210 Enthusiast

May have to plus myself excessively tonight to celebrate. :P

Well there's a new euphemism if ever I heard one!!!

Hope Lefty likes his new phamily. I had a kitteh that ran away . . . she was a good hunter so I knew she could take care of herself . . . I also assumed she found herself a new home.

nikki-uk Enthusiast

I am so behind and can nae go back because I WILL get lost, but Kurt sent me this and I HAD to share it with you guys:

Open Original Shared Link

:lol:

BEVEL!!!! Is that real???

No Lefty. I decided he was adopted by a family of adoring children and is happily drooling his way through them.

:D ...also plussed you for good attendance!!

...Oh, and plussed Janit 'cos she's only put a pound on despite having been to Florida!!!!!! :P

celiac-mommy Collaborator

The people you make cakes for do not tell you what they have in mind? They have great confidence in you. For a college grad, books sound good to me. Post pics here or on da book, please.

Depends on who its for. People I know usually give me free reign which can be more stressful sometimes!

jerseyangel Proficient

So . . . I was just pokin' around a bit and I see that you have an "EXCELLENT" reputation, Patti . . . Does that mean you're the expert??

That's exactly what it means! Yep--that's my story and I'm stickin' to it :P

Also, we set our "status" to something Psilly. Click on your picture & you'll see your "status".

Do remember to set yer stati to psylly, Jan-it!

I'm making 2 more cakes this weekend for a birthday party and a college graduation party. For the graduation cake, I was thinking about doing 2 stacked text books maybe. What do you think?

Sounds like a capitol idea! Very nice :D

Can nae wait to see the pics.

I know Lefty is somewhere nice and thoroughly enjoying himself :)

Let yer hair down tonight and plus yerselph psylly! B)

Well....how long have you got??

These days Nik--all the time in the world....

Read about yer pub lunch on da book :D Sounded phun!

kareng Grand Master

I'm bored here, too, Nik. Tell us the exciting details of your life!

JNBunnie1 Community Regular

Still plussing everyone. Hi, Janit!!!!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

mushroom Proficient

Plus me Bunnie!! - I wanna be plussed again - feels so goooood! :rolleyes:

stef-the-kicking-cuty Enthusiast

Have no idea, what everybody is talking about, but it sounds interesting. I just observed something today (or actually the entire week already), that does not have anything to do with the current topic. I just took some of my glutenfree cookies, that Luky and I had made about a week ago out of the refrigerator and put them on our countertop. And with the other dishes, that I stacked in the sink, we immediately had ants there. I mean, like three minutes later. :blink: And when I took out the glutenfree cookies, I put them on the countertop and opened them and took one of them out to eat, when my cell phone rang. So I grabbed the phone, started the conversation and what I thought to be a 2 minute conversation ended up to be 1 hour. Anyways, in the process of talking the day away (and walking away from the kitchen), I forgot the open cookie box. So after I hung up I hurried back into the kitchen and what had happened? Absolutely nothing. No ants in sight, the cookies were untouched. Don't know, just brought a smile to my face. If something good comes out of being glutenfree (other than being healthy), it's that it seems as ants don't like our cookies.... the more cookies we have for us, lol :P .

I don't know, it just brightened my day.

Have a great weekend everybody, Stef

Watched a show the other night about body modification....

WTF?!?!?!?!

Gross-the-lip-window-body-modification-bottom.webp

a389_corset.webp

kareng Grand Master

WTF?!?!?!?

Oh! Oh! Oooooo!

jerseyangel Proficient

Hi Stef :D Very cool about the ants!

Rah-schell.....gross :o

I'd seen the one wif the teeth, but not the back business. Oye.

kareng Grand Master

Stef, I have some gluten-free cookies I get that I don't let anyone try -human or ant. I want them all to myself.

Darn210 Enthusiast

WTF?!?!?!?!

What SHE said!!!

What are these people thinking????? Do they think about what this is going to look like in 20 years??? Obviously not.

Mtndog Collaborator

Hi Stef- I haven't seen you in ages! Love the ant story.

Rachelle- That is so disgusting <insertgreenpukeface>

:lol::lol::lol: . . . on all the positive plus points for penis patter.

Not sure about this but I likes the sound!

. . . and Jess is excellent . . . but she did that herself . . . hmmmmm . . . is that some form of mast@#%$#% . . . Gah!! the prude in me won't even let me type that word.

Gianknit- :lol:

I agree about Lefty- he found himself a sweet crib. There's gonna be plussing around here tonight- CONGRATS Jess! :D

Buns- I plussed you and Shroomie to 5. Hope it works ;)

Oh baby- I just plussed you to the max :lol: :lol:

elye Community Regular

I'm not sure that story is for kids. Unless you want him kicked out of Scouts.

Ya think?? :lol:

I see that Karen is also "Excellent" when it comes to penii where Emily is merely "Good".

Ya, what in hell's THAT all about? Thought I was the most Prolific Penis Ponderer.... .....

Hi, Stef! My dogs will not eat gluten-free cookies. . . .....chocolate chip, peanut butter, doesn't seem to matter... ..... . ..much like yer ants... . . ...:rolleyes:

Anyone got a tattoo on the back of yer neck? Trying to phigure out where to place mine and I think that is what I'm leaning towards. Now trying to phigure out how bad that will hurt. Maybe I shall poke myself a few times there with a sterilized pin and see how it pheels :unsure::ph34r:

kareng Grand Master

Anyone got a tattoo on the back of yer neck? Trying to phigure out where to place mine and I think that is what I'm leaning towards. Now trying to phigure out how bad that will hurt. Maybe I shall poke myself a few times there with a sterilized pin and see how it pheels :unsure::ph34r:

Never really wanted one. I think after a few years, I would be tired of it. Jewelry is better, you can change it around.

JNBunnie1 Community Regular

I got you baby!

kareng Grand Master

I have been plussating everyone! Had neighbor's too cute puppy over and the squeeters (no relation to a certain lovely girl) were biting my ankles. Am sitting here moving an ice pack to the itchy bits and plussing psillys and some non psillys. Cooper is worn out, puppy still had some energy.

mushroom Proficient

I got you baby!

Ooohhh, I felt that!

kareng Grand Master

I hope all this plussing doesn't get us into trouble with the moderators! Shhh!

mushroom Proficient

I won't tell them :rolleyes:

Jestgar Rising Star

What if the mods plus each other? Is that bad?

psawyer Proficient

What if the mods plus each other? Is that bad?

I don't know...let's try it and see. :unsure:

Archived