This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Where Your Contribution Counts!
    eNewsletter
    Support Us!

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

celiac-mommy Collaborator

I think Vika has a 99% chance of dying when spotting Maddie! :)

Tru Dat! I bet you they weigh about the same and Vika is only about 2" taller. I think she's my age too :huh:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elye Community Regular

God help us all when she moves to the uneven bars!!!

And/or when she gets bigger. ...... .. .. . :unsure:

My DD had such a pitiful time as a wee kid in gymnastics classes. I would stand wincing and grimacing as she repeatedly fell off the beam, rolled off the mats and tripped through various tumbles and cartwheels. At the end of what turned out to be her final lesson, she executed a lopsided cartwheel, turned on her heel and hurried over to me. Red-faced, she said "I need to put myself in front of a hockey net and start stopping pucks"... . . . ..

And so it went. :rolleyes::lol:

kareng Grand Master

Assassin update: No confirmed kills yet. J found his prey's car at the girlfriend's house (not J's girl friend). He jumped on the car & shook it to try to get the alarm to go off so the boy would come. The car wasn't locked so no alarm! :P

And/or when she gets bigger. ...... .. .. . :unsure:

My DD had such a pitiful time as a wee kid in gymnastics classes. I would stand wincing and grimacing as she repeatedly fell off the beam, rolled off the mats and tripped through various tumbles and cartwheels. At the end of what turned out to be her final lesson, she executed a lopsided cartwheel, turned on her heel and hurried over to me. Red-faced, she said "I need to put myself in front of a hockey net and start stopping pucks"... . . . ..

And so it went. :rolleyes::lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

After Max's first class last week, during free time he was doing front flips off the beam and then the higher ring platform into the foam pits. I sit there with my heart in my stomach the whole time. During his class, however, I laugh nonstop for 45 minutes. These preschoolers are Heeelarious!!

Assassin update: No confirmed kills yet. J found his prey's car at the girlfriend's house (not J's girl friend). He jumped on the car & shook it to try to get the alarm to go off so the boy would come. The car wasn't locked so no alarm! :P

This game sounds like fun! I saw it on an episode of Gossip Girl once too :rolleyes:

jerseyangel Proficient

Hey all--about time you made it back, Rah-shell..... ;)

Oye, what a day. Went to the salon, Estaban greets me wif--got some bad news, the product was supposed to come in yesterday but didn't get here. :huh: Anywho, he said he could go pick it up and be back in 20 minutes--how sweet was that :rolleyes:

so I occupied meselph by watching a lady get hair extensions put in. Had no idea how that worked--and what a production it was.

So, hair gets done--been there 2 hours at that point. Stopped at a grocery store near the salon that has a few things I can't find at Kroger. Whilst I'm in there, the sky opens up and it starts pouring.

I get about a mile from my house (still damp) and all traffic was stopped due to a tree that came down during the storm. Phinally got home 40 minutes before the house was to be shown--and thank goodness, not complaining about that at all but I had to spiff up the joint quick and turn on all the lights since it's such a gloomy day.

Just had a spot of tea and a Lara bar....so very relaxing :D

And the best part--I'm not bald :P

kareng Grand Master

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This game sounds like fun! I saw it on an episode of Gossip Girl once too :rolleyes:

We should all play it! We would have to find each other lurking on different forum topics. Or we could actually shoot water guns in person. I want to get Nik or Rachelle when she is in Hawaii.

Hey all--about time you made it back, Rah-shell..... ;)

I get about a mile from my house (still damp) and all traffic was stopped due to a tree that came down during the storm. Phinally got home 40 minutes before the house was to be shown--and thank goodness, not complaining about that at all but I had to spiff up the joint quick and turn on all the lights since it's such a gloomy day.

Just had a spot of tea and a Lara bar....so very relaxing :D

Good to hear you made it home with all your hair. Did the rain ruin your 'do?

jerseyangel Proficient

Did the rain ruin your 'do?

A wee bit--I quickly used the blow dryer and a big round brush and it smoothed right back out. :)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

nikki-uk Enthusiast

I had to spiff up the joint quick

This just sounds illegal :ph34r:

Always a bonus! :D

We should all play it! We would have to find each other lurking on different forum topics. Or we could actually shoot water guns in person. I want to get Nik or Rachelle when she is in Hawaii.

WIH??

Whot game?? :unsure:

Going back to investigate!!

elye Community Regular

.. . ... And your hair was perfect for the showing! The most vital thing, methinks. A potential buyer couple may have walked up your laneway, saying things like "This is lovely. I love the feel of the property, the neighboUrhood, the landscaping. .. .. . ....oh. . ...wait..... .. ...here comes the owner... . . ... . .whoa - - check out her HAIR.. .. .... . .what's up with that? Jeez, I dunno.. . .suddenly I'm not so sure.. . ... ...her hair isn't great, that has to mean something about her house.. ..we need to proceed with real caution"..... . .

:lol:

We should all play it! We would have to find each other lurking on different forum topics.

Yup.. . . . ...we could finally start minussing each other..... .

jerseyangel Proficient

we could finally start minussing each other..... .

:o :o :o

kareng Grand Master

Yup.. . . . ...we could finally start minussing each other..... .

When we get enough pluses we become excellent. What happens if we get a large negative number? Will the mods kick us off? We would have to come back with new secret names.

but I had to spiff up the joint quick

Read that too fast and had to go back....... :ph34r::lol::lol:

"This is lovely. I love the feel of the property, the neighboUrhood, the landscaping. .. .. . ....oh. . ...wait..... .. ...here comes the owner... . . ... . .whoa - - check out her HAIR.. .. .... . .what's up with that? Jeez, I dunno.. . .suddenly I'm not so sure.. . ... ...her hair isn't great, that has to mean something about her house.. ..we need to proceed with real caution"..... . .

"......and what's that smell? Reminds me of a concert I went to once...."

Patee's gotta stop going for that quick joint...;):lol::lol:

kareng Grand Master

Read that too fast and had to go back....... :ph34r::lol::lol:

"......and what's that smell? Reminds me of a concert I went to once...."

Patee's gotta stop going for that quick joint...;):lol::lol:

Its for medicinal purposes. Saw that some docs give perscriptions for pot (where legal) for Celiac Disease.

elye Community Regular

When we get enough pluses we become excellent. What happens if we get a large negative number

We become "Heinous".

:lol:

Its for medicinal purposes. Saw that some docs give perscriptions for pot (where legal) for Celiac Disease.

I wonder if we'd have a glutening reaction if we smoked wheat?

Might be fantastic.. .. .. ....

I need to git me one of them thar doctors! You think I could use my kids since they're the ones with Celiac?? :huh::P

Just Joking sorta... :lol:

kareng Grand Master

I need to git me one of them thar doctors! You think I could use my kids since they're the ones with Celiac?? :huh::P

Just Joking sorta... :lol:

Used to work at a hospital in California where it is sometimes and in some places legal or sorta legal for medical purposes. Never heard it prescribed for the parent but would make sense. have you ever watched the show "Weeds?" The soccer mom was loosing business to legal pot sales.

JNBunnie1 Community Regular

SOO TIRED....... Bustin my butt at my new job. Have read everything but couldn't possibly tell you what everyone's been talking about. Other than a multiplicity of plussitudinousness!

plussitudinousness!

I think I need a few drinks before trying to pronounce that one :P

Korwyn Explorer

I think I need a few drinks before trying to pronounce that one :P

I had a few drinks and I pstill couldn't pronounce it! :) I'm down in your neck of the woods for a couple days in Portland for training. Found out that I can eat at Ruth's Cris Steakhouse! That was nice. :D

JNBunnie1 Community Regular

I had a few drinks and I pstill couldn't pronounce it! :) I'm down in your neck of the woods for a couple days in Portland for training. Found out that I can eat at Ruth's Cris Steakhouse! That was nice. :D

Yeah, if you wanna be broke by the end of dinner. :P

Darn210 Enthusiast

I had a few drinks and I pstill couldn't pronounce it! :)

Oh . . . I think a few drinks would only help with the pronounciation . . . :lol:

Skeeter has a boy calling her . . . just a friend looking for some help on a video game that they both enjoy . . . but he knows no rules. He calls as late as 9:00 at night and he just called (8 am) this morning. I won't even call people at those times!!

jerseyangel Proficient

...and now it starts, Jan-it :P

So, I get up this morning and my laptop is dead--nothing! I used it last night and it was fine, this morning nuttin :huh: The darn (sorry Jan-it) thing is only like 2 years old. :angry:

I'm using me wee netbook--can nae quote on it very well fer some reason so I'll have to go completely from memory here....

I had my weigh in today. I'm down 4# this week, WooHoo!! Then our student brings in VooDoo donuts today and brings me a vegan donut <_< Well, at least it was just one and I can't dig into the rest of the box, so we'll see how I fair in the morning.... :rolleyes:

LURVE Ruth's Chris! That's usually my anniversary gift to my husband. Their green bean almondine is TDF!!! Have fun in the rain today ;)

Skeeter has a boy calling her . . . just a friend looking for some help on a video game that they both enjoy . . . but he knows no rules. He calls as late as 9:00 at night and he just called (8 am) this morning. I won't even call people at those times!!

Soooo not looking forward to that!! DD tried to convince me that she "just had to" call her friend to ask a "very important question" (about Justin Bieber ;) ) at 930 Saturday night. I said NO WAY! I'd be P.O.'d if someone called her after 8pm!

So, I get up this morning and my laptop is dead--nothing!

This is tragic! I shall pray for you! ;)

Korwyn Explorer

Oh . . . I think a few drinks would only help with the pronounciation . . . :lol:

We had the problem with one of Matthew's friends. He didn't want to 'be mean'. So we cut his phone off. He finally got mad enough with them and told them to stop calling after 9 because they were getting him in trouble.

Korwyn Explorer
LURVE Ruth's Chris! That's usually my anniversary gift to my husband. Their green bean almondine is TDF!!! Have fun in the rain today ;)

I had the lamb chops. They were excellent.

Archived