This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

kareng Grand Master

Come on over!! I have a basement full of cake....... :P

I'm already wodka stocked and I make amazing donut holes!!!

Ww will need provisions as we drive the second half of the country to your house. Has anyone seen the promised itinerary ? ;)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jerseyangel Proficient

I want this Open Original Shared Link

OMGawd what a cutie!!!!! :D

"If you haven't worn it in eight years, it goes"

More woids to live by :lol:

Well, we sruvived the night, and Bagheera is still here. :)

Aw--so sweet! I hope youse can all work it out :)

Come on over!! I have a basement full of cake....... :P

See now this is an offer ya can't refuse :P

celiac-mommy Collaborator

Another video of the pink glove dance. This was filmed at the Starlight Parade last weekend. We are in the middle of Rose Festival here!! I love it!

Open Original Shared Link

elye Community Regular

Rah-shyelle! What a fantastic video, and project. Warm and phuzzy all over... ...! :) :)

REALLLLLY warm and phuzzy over Bagheera! POeter has a new kitteh!!

Hmmm. . .whot else.. . . .....

Hell, DH has come home from work for a couple of hours to watch South Africa and Mexico, the first game... . ... ..

And this lasts how long? A MONTH? <_<:lol:

Canna wait for England vs US. . . . .. . .. . . ..and I do so wish that Canada had a team.... Someday. . . ..

Jestgar Rising Star

Glad Bagheera (and the Sawyers) are still around. Dunno about Bilbo. I think Lyle needs a friend, but I'm not sure a grown cat will work. MCs tend to be mellow, so maybe....

Darn210 Enthusiast

Dunno about Bilbo. I think Lyle needs a friend, but I'm not sure a grown cat will work. MCs tend to be mellow, so maybe....

Can you take him for a test drive?

jerseyangel Proficient

Can you take him for a test drive?

He has such a sweet gentle little phace :wub:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

We're gettin closer to a puppy. I'm still thinking a Coton, but this little guy needs a home...

jerseyangel Proficient

We're gettin closer to a puppy. I'm still thinking a Coton, but this little guy needs a home...

Oh Rah-shell--wee buddie is adorable! Look at those eyes :rolleyes:

kareng Grand Master

He's cute. Do you need the more hypoallergenic dogs? That one probably isn't.

Korwyn Explorer

Our two resident females are still out of sorts.

Feline or hooman? :)

Darn210 Enthusiast

He is adorable . . . but be careful with herding types and kids. I know a family that had to give their australian shepard up . . . kept herding (nipping) their kids and I know another family that has had absolutely no problems with their aussie. Really depends on the dog.

Darn210 Enthusiast

<snort>

yeah Peter, how's Jacquie taking to Bug-Ear-A??

Darn210 Enthusiast

Will be in a forumless abyss for the next week or so. Pretty much guaranteed no access. Just wanted you to know so you don't worry.

jerseyangel Proficient

Will be in a forumless abyss for the next week or so. Pretty much guaranteed no access. Just wanted you to know so you don't worry.

Thanks Jan-it....hurry back ;)

kareng Grand Master

You're going to miss us. :)

jerseyangel Proficient

You're going to miss us. :)

Oh yeah, we grow on a person :P

kareng Grand Master

Oh yeah, we grow on a person :P

Like a wart or a fungus! :P

psawyer Proficient

Oh, feline of course.

<snort>

yeah Peter, how's Jacquie taking to Bug-Ear-A??

Just fine. Jacquie went to visit her friend Joanne for tea yesterday afternoon. Joanne works at a vet clinic, and she said they had kittens which were free to a good home. Jacquie asked if there were any black ones, and there were. "Do you want to go see them?"

Well, Jacquie brought him home for a "trial" - Joanne would come by in the morning and collect the borrowed carrier, with or without the kitten. The kitten did not go back to the clinic, and is currently here in the store with us. :)

We were concerned that our five year old female, Riley, would be aggressive and start fights, but so far so good.

kareng Grand Master

We were concerned that our five year old female, Riley, would be aggressive and start fights, but so far so good.

Riley may teach new kitten some escape tricks. ;)

jerseyangel Proficient

:lol: Yep

The kitten did not go back to the clinic, and is currently here in the store with us. :)

:D

mushroom Proficient

Jyesssss! GET. THAT. CAT.

OMG.. . . .....he is beeoootiful. :wub:

Shroomie, whot can you tell us about these incredible, somewhat repulsive creatures?

.:rolleyes:

Repeat after me: "New Zealand and Australia are two very different countries separated by 1700 miles of ocean. Australia is old world; New Zealand is new world. Their critters are totally different." In fact, used to be New Zealand didn't have many critters, especially not girnormous bats (although we do have some itty bitty ones somewheres). Someone let loose some wallabies a long time ago but I have never seen one, and their pesky mynah bird hitched a ride over here somehow, but thank god the rest of the horrendous critters they have stay where they belong - which is NOT HERE!!

Well, we survived the night, and Bagheera is still here. :)

DSC00166.webp

Our two resident females are still out of sorts.

Bug-Ear-A is just that - cute as a bug's ear. :D But then, I'm a sucker for kittehs:rolleyes:

Ww will need provisions as we drive the second half of the country to your house. Has anyone seen the promised itinerary ? ;)

The itinerary could always take in the Lake - wouldn't find much wodka in my house, but plenty of Bacardi and whine (and chocolate cake :D )

Canna wait for England vs US. . . . .. . .. . . ..and I do so wish that Canada had a team.... Someday. . . ..

You can nae wear skates or use sticks in that game :lol: Just wait till Tuesday when New Zealand plays Slovakia!

Glad Bagheera (and the Sawyers) are still around. Dunno about Bilbo. I think Lyle needs a friend, but I'm not sure a grown cat will work. MCs tend to be mellow, so maybe....

My MC is the sweetest thang, she is a great companion. Likes to sit beside you most of the time, rather than on the lap (thank God - don't need 17 lbs on me lap all the time!)

Gosh all these new kittehs and puppies, it must be spring. Well someone better be having spring. We have been having cold floods, and snaough and I can't wait to leave. At least the airport doesn't flood :o

He's cute. Do you need the more hypoallergenic dogs? That one probably isn't.

Not hypoallergenic dogs, just cats. DH is deathly allergic to cats but has no issues with dogs. I think we're still about a year off getting a dog, but I can't help but keep my eyes out at the shelters and rescues!

He is adorable . . . but be careful with herding types and kids. I know a family that had to give their australian shepard up . . . kept herding (nipping) their kids and I know another family that has had absolutely no problems with their aussie. Really depends on the dog.

Good to know. A coworker has one and she's been the best dog for their family. Also, anything "mini" just pulls my heart strings! :wub:

Hope you have phun wherever you go!!

I'd like to think of myselph as more barnacle-like :P

Repeat after me: "New Zealand and Australia are two very different countries separated by 1700 miles of ocean. Australia is old world; New Zealand is new world. Their critters are totally different." In fact, used to be New Zealand didn't have many critters, especially not girnormous bats (although we do have some itty bitty ones somewheres). Someone let loose some wallabies a long time ago but I have never seen one, and their pesky mynah bird hitched a ride over here somehow, but thank god the rest of the horrendous critters they have stay where they belong - which is NOT HERE!!

So I was thinking of changing Buddie's name to Kiwi, but since he's an Australian shepherd, does that, then, not work? ;):D

nikki-uk Enthusiast

Joanne works at a vet clinic, and she said they had kittens which were free to a good home. Jacquie asked if there were any black ones, and there were. "Do you want to go see them?"

WHOA!!

Just STOP right there at the ''do you want to see them''......'cos I ain't walking out empty handed :rolleyes::lol:

I am in with all the kittehs :wub:

<I'm not allowed any more <_< >

Carry on peeps!...Ja-neat! , just stay ALIVE!!

Holy- heck?? :unsure: ...did I read it's that time already??.....Em's strapping 'Geordie Lass' MIL is on her way??

:blink:

...back to the preparation of tomorrow's England first football match.

Flags must be hung, banners, stickers, psilly hats, streamers

GAH!!!

Archived