This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

Darn210 Enthusiast

I saw a young woman who I swear was 3 plus :unsure: And she didn't even know it :rolleyes: Had on a simple dress with a swimsuit-type top where the bra cups become the strap around the neck. She had cleavage (of sorts :blink: ) but it was lying totally flat against her chest all the way down that you could see (and who knows how much further :unsure: ) and did not fill out the cups at all. It was one of those moments when you just stand stock still and say "That is so wrong!" :lol: I was standing gaping long after she and her husband had passed.

Neroli!!! That was you staring at me??? Why didn't you stop me and say "hello"???

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mushroom Proficient

Neroli!!! That was you staring at me??? Why didn't you stop me and say "hello"???

You left me speechless ;)

nikki-uk Enthusiast

Superb comeback Shroom!!!!!!!!! laugh.gif

JNBunnie1 Community Regular

I did chores today! Woohoo!!!

kareng Grand Master

I did chores today! Woohoo!!!

Would take some really good happy pills to make me happy about chores. ;)

jerseyangel Proficient

Welcome back to the land of the living, Bun! :D

I caught the creepin crud nasty cold that's been goin' around. Me throat is on phire.... :angry: This, of all weeks, too <_<

Darn210 Enthusiast

Would take some really good happy pills to make me happy about chores. ;)

Ahhhhh . . . THAT'S what I need!!! I need drugs in order for me to do housework!!!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Darn210 Enthusiast

Yes, I do have that affect on people.

Em . . . love the new pooch pic. :wub:

jerseyangel Proficient

Em . . . love the new pooch pic. :wub:

Had to go back and look....they are so cute!!! :D

kareng Grand Master

Had to go back and look....they are so cute!!! :D

Me too! How lovely - apricot & vanilla puppies.

elye Community Regular

I caught the creepin crud nasty cold that's been goin' around. Me throat is on phire.... :angry: This, of all weeks, too <_<

Crap, Paqtteigh.. . ... . ..stay well....! Zinc lozenges.. . . ......:)

Ahhhhh . . . THAT'S what I need!!! I need drugs in order for me to do housework!!!

Mother's Li'l Helper. . . . ... . ..

Me too! How lovely - apricot & vanilla puppies.

Mygawd. .. .. .....this pup is growing at a ridiculous rate... . .. . ...note the look of latent concern in Elsie's eyes as she glances his way... .. ..."What in hell is going ON with this little beast?? When will this stop??" :rolleyes:

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

Ah Patti.......the crud got you on the worst week ever.

Hope yours doesn't last as long

Em handsome guys in the avatar

Bun glad your doing better

have the windows open and FINALLY a cool breeze coming in the windowstongue.gif Does make Judy sooooooo Happybiggrin.gif

Welcome back to the land of the living, Bun! :D

Thanks! Mother's lil helper didn't hurt my happy state of mind at ALL, lemme tell ya! I actually ate a burger patty last night! First meat I've had in a week. Paid for it in pain during the night, but I sure feel better today.

Oh Patee! I'm sorry about your throat owwies! Honey lemon tea, Zand zinc lozenges, Vit C, and detox tea. Usually kicks my colds' butts.

jerseyangel Proficient

have the windows open and FINALLY a cool breeze coming in the windowstongue.gif Does make Judy sooooooo Happybiggrin.gif

So glad that heat wave has broken!! That was a doozy :o

Thanks! Mother's lil helper didn't hurt my happy state of mind at ALL, lemme tell ya! I actually ate a burger patty last night! First meat I've had in a week. Paid for it in pain during the night, but I sure feel better today.

Oh Patee! I'm sorry about your throat owwies! Honey lemon tea, Zand zinc lozenges, Vit C, and detox tea. Usually kicks my colds' butts.

Sounds like yer turnin' a corner, Bun! I'll have to look for those Zand lozenges--I've never heard of those. :)

So it looks like we are signing all of the closing papers on Monday, having them notarized, and sending them back overnight express in time for the closing on Tuesday. Meanwhile on Tuesday, we are moving in! Together! All our stuff (that will comfortably phit) under one fooph! :D

Gotta start packing up my stuph here....will check in fer silly phrequently :P

jerseyangel Proficient

OMG!! I phorgot to tell youse guys the phunniest part of my whole cold--I have laryngitis!!! Can nae talk--at all! I can whisper, or croak, but that's it. :lol:

kareng Grand Master

OMG!! I phorgot to tell youse guys the phunniest part of my whole cold--I have laryngitis!!! Can nae talk--at all! I can whisper, or croak, but that's it. :lol:

Well then, I expect with your frustration at not being able to speak, you will need to speak here with your keyboard!

mushroom Proficient

It's so hard to boss anyone around when all ye can do is whisper or croak :rolleyes: The movers are safe :lol:

jerseyangel Proficient

It's so hard to boss anyone around when all ye can do is whisper or croak :rolleyes: The movers are safe :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

The peeps here in my real life are experiencing unprecedented quiet B)

Darn210 Enthusiast

What??? Could you speak up???. . . Can nae hear you . . . :P

nikki-uk Enthusiast

Put WHAT box WHERE??? unsure.gif

wink.gif

Pheel bettah soon Pads smile.gif

EM's dawg av is just ADorable!!! wub.gif

...BTW, nekkid sundance didn't work dry.gif (also in stage 3 meself)

elye Community Regular

Things are quiet at Patheigh's place... . . . ...! man, would my family ever LOVE for me to catch that thing. .. . .....<_< Feel better, Pahght!

For those not regularly on Da Book, I feel compelled to share this bit of film that I posted over there.....'tis one of the phunniest clips I've seen in a long while.. . .....Talk about PSILLY:

Open Original Shared Link

:lol: :lol:

mushroom Proficient

.Talk about PSILLY:

:lol:

Now dat is truly psilly.

kareng Grand Master

...BTW, nekkid sundance didn't work dry.gif (also in stage 3 meself)

Perhaps it must be done by nubile young virgins?

(always wanted to use the word "nubile" :P )

Things are quiet at Patheigh's place... . . . ...! man, would my family ever LOVE for me to catch that thing. .. . .....<_< Feel better, Pahght!

For those not regularly on Da Book, I feel compelled to share this bit of film that I posted over there.....'tis one of the phunniest clips I've seen in a long while.. . .....Talk about PSILLY:

This I do not find funny. All of my Iowa farm cousins did this and I guess it lost its funny! Some kid even tried it for a Halloween costume. What I would like to see is someone use the hay baler that makes the huge round ones. Now that would be funny :P

Perhaps it must be done by nubile young virgins?

(always wanted to use the word "nubile" :P )

This I do not find funny. All of my Iowa farm cousins did this and I guess it lost its funny! Some kid even tried it for a Halloween costume. What I would like to see is someone use the hay baler that makes the huge round ones. Now that would be funny :P

MY first thought was 'OW'!!!

jerseyangel Proficient

Tis very psilly!! He looks like a human shredded wheat :lol:

Archived