This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

elye Community Regular

If the time marker is correct, you posted at 2:30 am. Do you ever sleep, girl?

Holy crap -- was Blue Eyes over last night, Jyessss? :P

Youse got me all thinking lasagne.. . . ...just might pick up the ingredients tomorrow...:familypigoutface:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jestgar Rising Star

no blue eyes, stats homework that I didn't finish 'cause I was thinking about blue eyes :P

jerseyangel Proficient

no blue eyes, stats homework that I didn't finish 'cause I was thinking about blue eyes :P

Now Jess is pacing herselph! :lol:

kareng Grand Master

Holy crap -- was Blue Eyes over last night, Jyessss? :P

Youse got me all thinking lasagne.. . . ...just might pick up the ingredients tomorrow...:familypigoutface:

Had pasta last night that was not quite lasagna. Pasta, sauce, Italian sausage & melted moz, asiago & parm on top. Pretty tasty. If I had ricotta, it would have been more lasagna- like.

Darn210 Enthusiast

Started the family geocaching (combination of hiking and an Easter egg hunt) yesterday . . . good fun . . . trying new things to get my son off of the computer and outside. Anybody here do this? Karen, seems like something your boys would get into . . . ???

No pasta this weekend . . . twas meatloaf. Why is it that I hated meatloaf as a kid and now it's one of me favoUrites?

curlyfries Contributor

Alright.......who was supposed to be watching Jyess? <_<

She's posted on another thread and is confuzzling the Others :rolleyes:

:lol:

curlyfries Contributor

Ads for Pizza

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Darn210 Enthusiast

Hey Lisa . . . why aren't you in school, young lady??!!??

curlyfries Contributor

Hey Lisa . . . why aren't you in school, young lady??!!??

We're on fall break.......for two weeks :D

jerseyangel Proficient

Definitely makin' pasta tonight--must pick up sausage....

Had pasta last night that was not quite lasagna. Pasta, sauce, Italian sausage & melted moz, asiago & parm on top. Pretty tasty. If I had ricotta, it would have been more lasagna- like.

<drool> Gettin' ricotta too..... :rolleyes:

Why is it that I hated meatloaf as a kid and now it's one of me favoUrites?

Yep, me too. I like mine better :D

:lol: I phorgot that "blue google smurfs" is actually a psilly phrase :P

curlyfries Contributor

Started the family geocaching (combination of hiking and an Easter egg hunt) yesterday . . . good fun . . . trying new things to get my son off of the computer and outside. Anybody here do this? Karen, seems like something your boys would get into . . . ???

Somehow missed this until Patteigh quoted it.

Are you hunting for geodes or anything geology-related? :unsure:

I have always loved hunting for rocks, fossils....

Lake Monroe is a good place for that. And my brother knows of places around Crawfordsville where you can find lots of crinoids.

kareng Grand Master

We haven't gotten into this. I think Matt & the dog would really like this. May look into it.

The queen didn't distribute the new schedule for Jess sitting for October. (and she is running amuck!)

Ads for Pizza

Mine had a blue smurf ad for "Bimbo Bakery". Afraid to click on it as I image topless women pretending to bake cookies, flour flying, aprons falling off...

I have always loved hunting for rocks, fossils....

Lake Monroe is a good place for that. And my brother knows of places around Crawfordsville where you can find lots of crinoids.

I loved hunting for rocks. My uncle in Iowa had a grinder thingy that we could cut open geodes.

kareng Grand Master

I posted this on Da Book, too. Its a new music video using rescue dogs.

Open Original Shared Link

Darn210 Enthusiast

You get long/lat coordinates to "caches" all over the world (over a million) and then you go find them using a gps. They are very small to good size containers that contain a log book. Some have "trinkets" for trading. When you find them, you write your team name in the log book and then record on the web site also. Some are in your local park . . . some are in buildings . . . some you have to be a rock climber to get to . . . some you have to scuba dive. They are all over the place.

:wub: . . . I'm a sucker for a rescue dog . . . JoDog came from the pound.

kareng Grand Master

You get long/lat coordinates to "caches" all over the world (over a million) and then you go find them using a gps. They are very small to good size containers that contain a log book. Some have "trinkets" for trading. When you find them, you write your team name in the log book and then record on the web site also. Some are in your local park . . . some are in buildings . . . some you have to be a rock climber to get to . . . some you have to scuba dive. They are all over the place.

:wub: . . . I'm a sucker for a rescue dog . . . JoDog came from the pound.

My dogs,too. Cooper was to be put down 2 years ago, the day before Thanksgiving. The pound called a lady that fosters dogs and she went & got him. I got him from her a few weeks later. He was too beautiful & sweet to put down. That city shelter is now run by a Vet who has a contract with the city to run it. He runs it for less money and doesn't kill good animals.

Jestgar Rising Star

Rescue pets are the best.

Anybody know how to choose a value for m, so that if you have k blue marbles in n total, you want the probability that you get at least one blue marble in m chosen to be 0.9?

It seems like this should be really easy, but for some reason I have a mental block on it.

jerseyangel Proficient

Anybody know how to choose a value for m, so that if you have k blue marbles in n total, you want the probability that you get at least one blue marble in m chosen to be 0.9?

I know this, but think it would be best for you to phigure it out yerselph--that way you'll remember it :P

Jestgar Rising Star

I know this, but think it would be best for you to phigure it out yerselph--that way you'll remember it :P

Once a mom, always a mom. :)

elye Community Regular

OMG. . . . .that is fan-f*ckin' TAS-tic. . . ......must share da link on Da Book.. . . ...

It seems like this should be really easy, but for some reason I have a mental block on it.

Bah, 'tis utter child's play.

M is seven.

Unless we're talking metric, in which case m is yellow.

nikki-uk Enthusiast

PSILLS!!!

..drive by/poop in.

Hey, does Gyeuss have a certain spring in her step???.... an air of 'Je ne sais quoi?' wink.gifbiggrin.gif

Reading along.... got now't but some more grEy hairs and wrinkles from me evil devil child rolleyes.gif (if he didn't look so much like me I'd SWEAR I brought the wrong baby home.

...and Alzey got glutened AGAIN last week at one of his clubs ( kfc with the coating pulled off....'cos that makes it gluten-free. Seriously rolleyes.gif...followed by wheat pasta and the carer will just LIE that it's gluten-free 'cos who gives a phlying ph**k eh?)

Iz phormally complained FO' SHO' mad.gif

Enough of me woe bringing yooz down. ..on with the laughs!!! :-)

nikki-uk Enthusiast

Bah, 'tis utter child's play.

M is seven.

Unless we're talking metric, in which case m is yellow.

I almost fully agree. I would have said more Ochre.

jerseyangel Proficient

Once a mom, always a mom. :)

Oye--that did sound a bit mom-ish :lol:

Reading along.... got now't but some more grEy hairs and wrinkles from me evil devil child rolleyes.gif (if he didn't look so much like me I'd SWEAR I brought the wrong baby home.

...and Alzey got glutened AGAIN last week at one of his clubs ( kfc with the coating pulled off....'cos that makes it gluten-free. Seriously rolleyes.gif...followed by wheat pasta and the carer will just LIE that it's gluten-free 'cos who gives a phlying ph**k eh?)

Iz phormally complained FO' SHO' mad.gif

Oh Nik--((hugs)) fer yer grEy hair and wrinkles :(

And :angry: :angry: :angry: poor Al-z getting glutened. Hope he feels better soon.

Just returned from grocery shopping....I must keep in mind that I live in an apartment and can nae buy as much as I'm used to in a single trip. Me arms are killing me :P I'm used to driveways, not parking garages, hallways, and elevators.....

psawyer Proficient

Ah, garlic. The house has quite the aroma at the moment, as meatballs and croutons cool.

Jess' problem seems to have multiple unknowns. But it doesn't matter. Decide that you don't want a blue marble, and then we all know that the probability of getting one is 0.9. :lol:

elye Community Regular

Jess' problem seems to have multiple unknowns. But it doesn't matter. Decide that you don't want a blue marble, and then we all know that the probability of getting one is 0.9. :lol:

Gah!! :lol: :lol:

.... . .But 0.4 if talking metric.....

jerseyangel Proficient

Ah, garlic. The house has quite the aroma at the moment, as meatballs and croutons cool.

Right now me place smells like apples, vanilla and cinnamon :rolleyes: I have a "french apple cobbler" in the oven--it's a regular recipe that I made wif rice flour and a teensy bit of xanthan--hope it comes out ok.....it's one of those things that even if it doesn't turn out perfect, it'll still taste good. Smells incredible.

Am doing pasta wif sausage, peppers, and pecorino cheese fer dinner--the lasagna talk and all..... :D

Archived