This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

elye Community Regular

YAY!!!! Alex's phantastic conphetti!!!!! :) :)

I miss Alex.. . . . ... :( And so many other Psillies... . . . . . . .. . ...

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kareng Grand Master

Look who is living at my house! The Yeti!

He came with a note saying he had been in Nepal, living in the Himalayas. Says," makes random appearances around the foothills of Mt Everest and is the focus of many folkloric tales."

So far he has been quiet and polite.

jerseyangel Proficient

He came with a note saying he had been in Nepal, living in the Himalayas. Says," makes random appearances around the foothills of Mt Everest and is the focus of many folkloric tales."

So that's where he is!! He's been MIA for quite a while now.....

Loey Rising Star

Gah! Face like a peninsula?? :lol: Well, I suppose this is better than it being like an isthmus.. . . ..... . not sure why.....just wanted to say that word...

:huh:

:lol:

Thanks, guys! Dinner out @ a very lovely gluten-free restaurant, then cake back here......got a couple of old friends coming over for drinks.. . . . .....

DH is in no doghouse -- he has dutifully remembered, and got me a high-tech heart-rate monitor. All good!

Dear gawd.. . . . ...a woman looking forward to a night of rectification?? .. . . ...... ..

:blink:

No longer a peninsula, now it's a ZOMBIE stick figure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And not fading yet at all. It HAS to look better by next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loey ph34r.gif will have to wear bandit mask if it doesn't fade WAAAAAAAA!

Loey Rising Star

another pet to walk and pfeed?

Loey tongue.gif

Loey Rising Star

Well, no need to be jealous. We watched baseball and then fell asleep as soon as we went upstairs. Ah well, I don't have a tv, so no world series for him tonight. :D

After months of being too sick to "rectify" I doubt that it will last long (tee-hee) and TMI?

Loey biggrin.gif

Jestgar Rising Star

No such thing as TMI here (I hope :ph34r: :ph34r: ). Did I tell you guys what.......oh...never mind..... :P

Lemme just say, Blue Eyes is all about the journey, not the destination....for him anyway. When I say we were up for hours, I mean literally.....

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

jerseyangel Proficient

Did I tell you guys what.......

You can nae do that to us :P

Spill, woman!!

kareng Grand Master

:P

No such thing as TMI here (I hope :ph34r: :ph34r: ). Did I tell you guys what.......oh...never mind..... :P

Lemme just say, Blue Eyes is all about the journey, not the destination....for him anyway. When I say we were up for hours, I mean literally.....

I'm laughing so hard, I can't get the laugh phace s on.

Just had a thought: Is BE a younger man? ;)

Loey Rising Star

For us it depends on how long it's been between. I'm also 11 years older (it was called robbing the cradle when I met him but I guess I'm a cougar now) and have some female issues that can cause me pain. Just want to keep Clark satisfied as it's the least he deserves. We've been together for 22 years. I've had a lot of years of being satisfied so although the journey is still sweet the "rectification" can be painful for me and I'll never let him know that. Use cream, etc.

Glad to know TMI isn't an issue here. Could it also be related to Celiac? I do have a pfunny story about one time when it was impossible to get in .... we did giggle a lot. Perhaps I'm regressing and becoming a virgin again (although I sure don't look like Madonna)!

Loey ph34r.gifph34r.gif

Jestgar Rising Star

I do have a pfunny story about one time when it was impossible to get in .... we did giggle a lot.

:lol: :lol:

BE is almost 60.

elye Community Regular

Ah! A clever thought.. . . ....yep, I'll bet BE is around... . . . ....

Twenty?

Mygawd, I'd have no idea what in hell to do.. . . ....cardiovascular stamina is there, fo sho. .. . . ..... ..but I still might just.. . . ......pass out er sumfin. . ..... .

Loey Rising Star

I'm laughing so hard, I can't get the laugh phace s on.

Ah... I remember when I first met Superman. He used to come home to my apartment to catch me before I left for work (I worked a 4-midnight shift at a TV Network in NYC). Superman is 11 years younger but is feeling old now due to the stresses of new job and paying for college. He still hasn't hit 50 yet.

Loey ph34r.gif

Loey Rising Star

BE is almost 60.

Superman will be 48 in January and I'll be 59.

Jestgar Rising Star

He used to come home to my apartment to catch me before I eft for work

You eft before work?? Shocking!

kareng Grand Master

Twenty?

Mygawd, I'd have no idea what in hell to do.. . . ....cardiovascular stamina is there, fo sho. .. . . ..... ..but I still might just.. . . ......pass out er sumfin. . ..... .

Fall asleep!

Jestgar Rising Star

Superman will be 48 in January and I'll be 59.

I find Open Original Shared Link to be really useful in keeping things.....active.

jerseyangel Proficient

Glad to know TMI isn't an issue here. Could it also be related to Celiac? I do have a pfunny story about one time when it was impossible to get in ....

Don't think it's Celiac related....from personal experience I'm thinking menopause/perimenopause? Since I had me hysters removed, I've resorted to using a little cream--make things go much more smoothly :ph34r:

Good gawd.....

BE is almost 60.

I believe it :P

Just sayin....

jerseyangel Proficient

You eft before work?? Shocking!

Kinda kick starts yer day.....

Jestgar Rising Star

I believe it :P

Just sayin....

Makes ya wonder what all those cougars are doing with those energetic, but unskilled, little boys.

jerseyangel Proficient

Makes ya wonder what all those cougars are doing with those energetic, but unskilled, little boys.

Wisdom is a good thing :lol:

Loey Rising Star

Twenty?

They always say women outlive men so we should marry a younger man. I bet he didn't expect all my health issues when we first got married. I am making him a yummy spanish diner tonight.

Loey

jerseyangel Proficient

They always say women outlive men so we should marry a younger man. I bet he didn't expect all my health issues when we first got married. I am making him a yummy spanish diner tonight.

Loey

Hee! The better half had Mexican last night at a business thing while I was here trying to burn the place down.....I'm making spaghetti with peppers and sausage--I've been on a pasta kick lately.

Jestgar Rising Star

Wisdom is a good thing :lol:

My ex is almost 10 years younger than I am.....and didn't appear to be interested in learning any skills. This whole thing is quite the adventure for me. BE will start a sentence with "how often do you like..." and I'll answer "Dude! I'm used to 10 minutes twice a month. You're gonna have to help me figure out 'how often'". He seems to think that's a fine idea. :P

Loey Rising Star

My ex is almost 10 years younger than I am.....and didn't appear to be interested in learning any skills. This whole thing is quite the adventure for me. BE will start a sentence with "how often do you like..." and I'll answer "Dude! I'm used to 10 minutes twice a month. You're gonna have to help me figure out 'how often'". He seems to think that's a fine idea. :P

BE is your current hubby or boyfriend?

Archived