This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Where Your Contribution Counts!
    eNewsletter
    Support Us!

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

jerseyangel Proficient

No point in going to his house dressed in a corset or sumpin' cause half the time he calls me on the way there to ask me to stop at the store.

<giggle> Ya don't want yer coat accidentally opening up whilst reaching for a carton of milk and showing the world yer skivvies. :PB)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kareng Grand Master

<_< <_< I'da thought it would take longer.

No point in going to his house dressed in a corset or sumpin' cause half the time he calls me on the way there to ask me to stop at the store. Must think of some fun way to return to the previous level of entertainment.

Might be entetaining to shop in a corset or naughty nurse outfit! Weather is getting warmer, perhaps a tent in the back yard? Make out in the car?

Turn your phone off on the way over?

jerseyangel Proficient

Make out in the car?

Yeah--go old school :rolleyes:

Jestgar Rising Star

Make out in the car?

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: ferry :ph34r: :ph34r:

kareng Grand Master

That's the spirit!

jerseyangel Proficient

etta694 Explorer

..something like this..? :)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

kareng Grand Master

He's cute awwwwww.. :P (the bunny)

My chin is butch.. he wouldn't go for a fedora...

(It's a Roman helmet.. thanks to my son)

Did you see the pics posted of a gluten-free lemon cake By Trish? Daughter made? Her cat was wearing a party hat.

Coop would like a styling hat. Will have to wait until I can take his picture in sunlight. His face doesn't show up well without a lot of light.

Once again- we need a pet forum topic! Admin may think it has nothing to do with Celiac but it does. In my unscientific study, everyone on this forum has a pet or wants a pet. My very opinionated scientific opinion is that the love of animals is genetically

linked to Celiac and gluten intolerance.

Signed Dr. Karen, PMD, PPHD ( pretend MD & pretend PHD) & ESP ( Extremely Smart Person)

etta694 Explorer

Did you see the pics posted of a gluten-free lemon cake Trish? Daughter made? Her cat was wearing a party hat.

Coop would like a styling hat. Will have to wait until I can take his picture in sunlight. His face doesn't show up well without a lot of light.

Once again- we need a pet forum topic! Admin may think it has nothing to do with Celiac but it does. In my unscientific study, everyone on this forum has a pet or wants a pet. My very opinionated scientific opinion is that the love of animals is genetically

linked to Celiac and gluten intolerance.

Signed Dr. Karen, PMD, PPHD ( pretend MD & pretend PHD) & ESP ( Extremely Smart Person)

:lol: :lol:

I agree... it seems to be directly related to the love of animals..

I want letters TOO!!!

Laura (yes.. that's me) MS, CFIM .. Master of Stupidity and Champion Foot In Mouth.. that would be truthful..well..okay Master of Silliness then.. :)

I wonder if the chat thing is dead..?

Next competition... pets with hats!!! yer ON!!!

kareng Grand Master

:lol: :lol:

I agree... it seems to be directly related to the love of animals..

I want letters TOO!!!

Laura (yes.. that's me) MS, CFIM .. Master of Stupidity and Champion Foot In Mouth.. that would be truthful..well..okay Master of Silliness then.. :)

I wonder if the chat thing is dead..?

Next competition... pets with hats!!! yer ON!!!

We are chatting along here, nicely! Except I have to go to bed soon.

Battle of the Hats is on! Pets, your children, yourself, or a relative with a great hat!

etta694 Explorer

We are chatting along here, nicely! Except I have to go to bed soon.

Battle of the Hats is on! Pets, your children, yourself, or a relative with a great hat!

Okay.. it earlier here.. contest is on - now to get Cooper ready for this... B)

kareng Grand Master

Okay.. it earlier here.. contest is on first thing you can get Cooper to agree! B)

I'm in Kansas. It's 9:37 pm. Are you on the West coast?

etta694 Explorer

I'm in Kansas. It's 9:37 pm. Are you on the West coast?

No, I'm in Saskatchewan.. we are central time. Ma bro lived in Kansas for a short time.. then came back home. He said there were tornadoes near him while he was there.. :o THATS something I'm not used to - fer shur!

Can we photoshop??? :huh: We should make a few rules.. or not. ;)

kareng Grand Master

No, I'm in Saskatchewan.. we are central time. Ma bro lived in Kansas for a short time.. then came back home. He said there were tornadoes near him while he was there.. :o THATS something I'm not used to - fer shur!

You just live above me! I live in Kansas City area. We have had tornados in the area.

etta694 Explorer

Scarey!! That's not fun.. granted we get them once in a while but not very often. Not like down there.

Did you see my photoshop question? Okay, we should have no holes barred then..

I'm gonna wave.. no, wait, I'll show you my house on google maps!

kareng Grand Master

Scarey!! That's not fun.. granted we get them once in a while but not very often. Not like down there.

You get used to them. We had tornado parties when the boys were little. We would bring dinner or snacks and a cooler with stuff they didn't usually get, down in the basement. Sometimes they would sleep down there because it was quieter in thunderstorms. The dog we had when they were little, I taught to hear the sirens. There weren't as many sirens then & they were hard to hear. She would try to herd the boys to the basement. Cooper is scared of everything including thunder & the basement. For tornadoes, we keep a stuffed squeaky that he cannot resist to get him down stairs.

Jestgar Rising Star

Cooper is scared of everything including thunder & the basement.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm trying desparetly to finish off my boxes of wine so I can take them out wiht the recycling tomorrow. Y'know, being efficient and all that.

kareng Grand Master

Photoshop question: I think actual pics only. You can get someone to restrain the animal and another to hold the hat on.

Legal disclaimer: No pets shall be physically harmed ( embarrassed is OK). Owners should be aware that they may be bitten scratched or otherwise maimed.

kareng Grand Master

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny for you! He is scared of the wooden floors & staircase. He will stop in the middle of the floor, petrified. I made my carpeted stairs wood because it's sooo much easier than trying to vacuum the dog hair. I am going to have to put a runner on them. He was stuck for 2 hours at the top of the stairs needing to go to the bathroom & eat.

kareng Grand Master

Jess- how ecological of you. I am working on a wine box right now but it won't be ready by Wed night.

Etta/ Laura- if you google map my house you get my next door neighbors house, complete with a clear view of one of her cars' liscense plates. Apparently the cloaking device was on when they came by to take pics.

etta694 Explorer

Well.. that was disappointing. I tried to put my home on posted on Facebook.. no go. :(

I have to go walk a puppy we are babysitting. She is cute.. part Bichon. Later!

kareng Grand Master

Well.. that was disappointing. I tried to put my home on posted on Facebook.. no go. :(

I have to go walk a puppy we are babysitting. She is cute.. part Bichon. Later!

But does she have a hat?

etta694 Explorer

Photoshop question: I think actual pics only. You can get someone to restrain the animal and another to hold the hat on.

Legal disclaimer: No pets shall be physically harmed ( embarrassed is OK). Owners should be aware that they may be bitten scratched or otherwise maimed.

:P I can already imagine Coopers expression.. aawww, you gotta get him on here! I have a budgie but she would be traumatized.. not happinin.

Chilli is good though, he is a trooper. And very athletic. :)

Jestgar Rising Star

ok. chickens are in bed. that's my destination too.

talked to BE on the phone, told him I was less than thrilled with our recent 'evenings'. He said "I don't know what you're talking about. I have a great time!".....uh....yea.....that's 'cause events pretty much go straight to your gameplan.....how 'bout we go back to you thinking you had to convince me to stay...

etta694 Explorer

But does she have a hat?

Now that you mention it.. giggle .. she has something better. I HAVE to show you THAT!

But I will tomorrow because it is late for you.

Archived