• Ads by Google:

Get email alerts Celiac.com E-Newsletter

Ads by Google:

Get email alertsCeliac.com E-Newsletter

• Announcements

• admin

Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease   09/30/2015

This Celiac.com FAQ on celiac disease will guide you to all of the basic information you will need to know about the disease, its diagnosis, testing methods, a gluten-free diet, etc.   Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts   What are the major symptoms of celiac disease? Celiac Disease Symptoms What testing is available for celiac disease? - list blood tests, endo with biopsy, genetic test and enterolab (not diagnostic) Celiac Disease Screening Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results Can I be tested even though I am eating gluten free? How long must gluten be taken for the serological tests to be meaningful? The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free Is celiac inherited? Should my children be tested? Ten Facts About Celiac Disease Genetic Testing Is there a link between celiac and other autoimmune diseases? Celiac Disease Research: Associated Diseases and Disorders Is there a list of gluten foods to avoid? Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients) Is there a list of gluten free foods? Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients) Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages Distilled Spirits (Grain Alcohols) and Vinegar: Are they Gluten-Free? Where does gluten hide? Additional Things to Beware of to Maintain a 100% Gluten-Free Diet What if my doctor won't listen to me? An Open Letter to Skeptical Health Care Practitioners Gluten-Free recipes: Gluten-Free Recipes Where can I buy gluten-free stuff? Support this site by shopping at The Celiac.com Store.

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

51,027 posts in this topic

Lisa    457

OKay, I have to jump in here as y'all are taking about mojos.

Anyone remember Richard Pryor, in his stand-up, would talk about Miss Rudolph putting a mojo on his a$$?

Can anyone remember what that mojo made him do? :blink: Prize for the winner: a turkey dinner.

• Upvote 1

Ads by Google:
Ads by Google:

dlp252    5

Don't remember about Richard Pryor and his mojo whammy....

I'll approach any and all mojos with great caution, but, alas, I have an intense need to check things out, you know, like going into a pitch black room after hearing a noise from there..... :P

• Upvote 1

CarlaB    21

I think your mojos have all returned and you have to much brain fog to realize it!!!! You are too funny to have missing mojos!!!

Patti, I grew, too, but not to where I was before kids ... :( Used to be a solid C, now I barely fill out a B. If I had any fat on my stomach, I'd have it transferred ... :lol: I've used masking tape, but duct tape?? Ouch! And what fills out the bottom part that you've taped up?

• Upvote 1

Mtndog    18
OKay, I have to jump in here as y'all are taking about mojos.

Anyone remember Richard Pryor, in his stand-up, would talk about Miss Rudolph putting a mojo on his a$$?

Can anyone remember what that mojo made him do? :blink: Prize for the winner: a turkey dinner.

awww man....I can't remember. alas, too may cosmos.....and not enough trampolines!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::P:P

Hi Susie Q- I see you!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to post this because it kills me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grdlAPpGeSc

It's Tenacious D's "best Song in the World" called "tribute". I think it's a tribute to BRAIN FOG!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

• Upvote 1

dlp252    5
And what fills out the bottom part that you've taped up?

And, what if there isn't even a bottom part? :lol:

• Upvote 1

cmom    0

My boobs also got bigger....but, alas so has my stomach...Still have the bloat thing going on....I hate the dowdy look!!! :ph34r:

DingoGirl    12
And, what if there isn't even a bottom part? :lol:

:huh: what? did I miss something??? do you mean the bottom part of your boobs? :lol::lol::lol:

My boobs also got bigger....but, alas so has my stomach...Still have the bloat thing going on....I hate the dowdy look!!! :ph34r:

shoot, my stomach got bigger, but not my boobs.....where is the justice?

Miss Bev......still slaving away in teh kitchen, will listen to that song later! :lol:

:huh: what? did I miss something??? do you mean the bottom part of your boobs? :lol::lol::lol:

shoot, my stomach got bigger, but not my boobs.....where is the justice?

This just requires more duct tape, and a little more engineering. It might be a bit painful to remove :( (imagining a duct tape corset :blink::o ) :huh:

jerseyangel    409
This just requires more duct tape, and a little more engineering. It might be a bit painful to remove :( (imagining a duct tape corset :blink::o ) :huh:

:D Technical advice on how to make the most of our cleavage :lol: What would we do without Richard :PB)

Mtndog    18

I'm glad they advise using medical tape as I can attest- DUCT TAPE HURTS! Did it one year for a Bridesmaid of Frankenstein outfit, came home cosmo'd and had to take it off. Owwwwww-chhhh! At least I was a little number than usual! :P:ph34r:

:D Technical advice on how to make the most of our cleavage :lol: What would we do without Richard :PB)

If it involves duct tape, I'm the man for the job. (The mention of boobs, does tend to get my attention :ph34r::o )

You must understand that my father, although he did not invent duct tape, has certainly mastered its use in a wide variety of off kilter applications. He has passed down his wealth of knowledge to me ( I feel like a Jedi knight :P ).("...may the TAPE be with you!" "...Richard use the TAPE!")

I could go on about boobs too, but this is probably not the place :P

DingoGirl    12

richard OMG there are actual humans in your avatar, pray, tell us, who are they? :P

There isn't enough duct tape to give me any boobs. PSHAW!!!! :angry::angry::lol:

richard OMG there are actual humans in your avatar, pray, tell us, who are they? :P

That is my little Madeline (sniffley-sick today :( ) and me. We had a bonfire last night after 2nds on dessert :blink:

Maddy got flattened by a year-old Lab "puppy", so I scooped her up. Mary thought we looked cute, and the sky was amazing, so she took the pic.

There isn't enough duct tape to give me any boobs. PSHAW!!!! :angry::angry::lol:

Have you tried balling the tape up? :blink:

Sorry, I think I might have bumped into my mojo somehwere last night (who'd have thought such a thing would linger at the in-laws? :blink: )

DingoGirl    12
That is my little Madeline (sniffley-sick today :( ) and me. We had a bonfire last night after 2nds on dessert :blink:

Maddy got flattened by a year-old Lab "puppy", so I scooped her up. Mary thought we looked cute, and the sky was amazing, so she took the pic.

Have you tried balling the tape up? :blink:

Sorry, I think I might have bumped into my mojo somehwere last night (who's have thought such a thing would linger at the in-laws? :blink: )

Well it is nice to SEE you! Yes, very cute pic.

Um, your mojo lingered at your in-laws'? that is crazy.....did you see mine there? :blink::lol:

So, I should make the duct tape into a BALL, and then tape it on? yes, yes, I see, that should look lovely and natural. ;):lol:

CarlaB    21

Richard and Susan -- cute avatars!! Richard, nice to see your face! Last avatar that had you in it was of your backside ... no, actually, it was a picture where you were too far away to see.

Nikki -- NEED THOSE INSTRUCTIONS!! Couldn't follow the link -- OH no!!

Well it is nice to SEE you! Yes, very cute pic.

Um, your mojo lingered at your in-laws'? that is crazy.....did you see mine there? :blink::lol:

So, I should make the duct tape into a BALL, and then tape it on? yes, yes, I see, that should look lovely and natural. ;):lol:

I don't know what your mojo look like? Can you provide some detail? Any identifying marks? Tattoos? Horrible disfiguring papercut scars? Duct tape rash :o .

I never said it would look natural, only enhanced - do supermodels look natural? :huh: Oh, yeah, if you're from planet T&A in the Silicone galaxy :)

You could try MULTIPLE LAYERS of tape if you think that might look more natural. I was going for speed and efficiency (the hallmark of any true duct tape fix :D )

I don't know what your mojo look like? Can you provide some detail? Any identifying marks? Tattoos? Horrible disfiguring papercut scars? Duct tape rash :o .

I never said it would look natural, only enhanced - do supermodels look natural? :huh: Oh, yeah, if you're from planet T&A in the Silicone galaxy :)

You could try MULTIPLE LAYERS of tape if you think that might look more natural. I was going for speed and efficiency (the hallmark of any true duct tape fix :D )

Would that be your "pub niece" in your new pic?

Richard and Susan -- cute avatars!! Richard, nice to see your face! Last avatar that had you in it was of your backside ...

I'm glad you can tell the two apart! :P

dlp252    5
Sorry, I think I might have bumped into my mojo somehwere last night (who'd have thought such a thing would linger at the in-laws? :blink: )

:lol:

Mtndog    18

All I have to say is....... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: to all of the above. Richard and Susie and Carla- Love your new pics so I put one up too. I have avatar envy. :ph34r:

OK Susie- I had a long talk with the BIG GUY (he has a Wife too but I thought as a guy he'd be more understanding about this particular matter) upstairs and you have been approved for a boob job. No duct tape for you but he said keep it to a C. :P

CarlaB    21

Bev, nice pic!

Susan -- don't do it! My sister did and had some kind of trouble with the implants ... the really bad part is that when you have them taken out, you are SMALLER than when you started!!!!! :blink: Just go buy some good padded push-up bras!

nikki-uk    28
Nikki -- NEED THOSE INSTRUCTIONS!! Couldn't follow the link -- OH no!!

You know, if this is how the tape works (click here) - I don't think it's enough to help us ladies that are ...ahem...challenged in the boob area! :blink:

:unsure: ..back to the padded push up bras ;)

BTW - LUUURVING everyones new avatars !! :D

CarlaB    21
You know, if this is how the tape works (click here) - I don't think it's enough to help us ladies that are ...ahem...challenged in the boob area! :blink:

:unsure: ..back to the padded push up bras ;)

BTW - LUUURVING everyones new avatars !! :D

Hmmm, that's the secret to how the stars keep covered ... I did a search using the info you posted for the last link and found it ... you also can use it to act more as a bra, but it doesn't add to them, it just pushes them up. Keeps you from sagging, well, and you can also use it for another reason ... like when it's chilly out. :rolleyes:

Richard -- enjoying this? I'd like to see you explain this conversation to your wife!!! :lol:

Richard -- enjoying this? I'd like to see you explain this conversation to your wife!!! :lol:

No explanation necessary. This info will undoubtedly come in handy at some point, besides, how do you think MacGyver came up with all that stuff? He obviously eavesdropped on women for most of his adult life and stored it all away for headier times... :)

Besides boobs are one of my favorite subjects - my wife knows this :P I could pop some popcorn and be here for a looooooooooooong time :D (to lend technical assistance of course :huh: )

Mtndog    18

Tee hee! You are all saying boobs. Boobs. Boobies!

Alas, the only thing I've ever tried was the duct tape, but it worked pretty well. I needed them smushed together for cleavage. :P I wrapped the stuff all the way around my back. It was the strongest bra I've ever worn! Tthat's for sure. My boobs weren't going anywhere. :P

Also, uhm, does not make for romantic removal in event of romantic interlude! B):unsure: