This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

Jestgar Rising Star

I have 2 boys who need work! They love animals and have more lightbulbs than they can use ( thanks to a FIRST Robotics fundraiser selling lightbulbs)

hm, would they come here? Or do I need to bring the menagerie to your house?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kareng Grand Master

You could bring them here. They would like where you live and want to stay!

JNBunnie1 Community Regular

Hubblebub.

Jestgar Rising Star

The theatre group is having a "Glee Camp" in August. Different age groups. I think I'll sign up for the adult session. I went to the rehearsal for Pirates of Penzance last night. It's gonna be another great show. :)

elye Community Regular

The theatre group is having a "Glee Camp" in August. Different age groups. I think I'll sign up for the adult session. I went to the rehearsal for Pirates of Penzance last night. It's gonna be another great show. :)

The Pirates of Penzance! . . ...Hmmm.. . .love this Gilbert and Sullivan romp....

I am trying to think of a suggestion to give to Jack's drama teacher, who runs the incredible musical that the school puts on every year. Next year there will be a BIG bleeding of talent, as most of the kids who get the leads (those who sing and dance like Broadway folk) are now leaving for university. This means that they will now need to take on a musical with a considerably smaller cast number, perhaps with a very small chorus or one that can be greatly reduced. So I guess that would exclude The Pirates of Penzance --ya need all them swashbucklers jumping around.

All right, you musical afficionados.....ideas? Man, where is Sooooozle when you need her? NO ONE paid greater attention to these things than she did.... <_<:lol:

Jestgar Rising Star

Pirates is actually fun, and tends to attract men as they love being pirates, but yes, someone has to be able to sing...

Maybe the school will find new talents, now that the hams are all gone. :)

IrishHeart Veteran

All right, you musical afficionados.....ideas? Man, where is Sooooozle when you need her? NO ONE paid greater attention to these things than she did.... <_<:lol:

Smokey Joe's Cafe.

Singin in the Rain.

You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown

The Fantasticks

Little Shop of Horrors

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Jestgar Rising Star

The full Monty

kareng Grand Master

The full Monty

As a High School production, I think this would be most educational as well as intertaining!

IrishHeart Veteran

oh well, if nudity is okay....

Equus

but then there is the poo droppings issue.....

nikki-uk Enthusiast

Equus

See now, I love this.

I drop in, I only read the last post & this is EXACTLY what I expect from the psilly thread.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

...carry on

jerseyangel Proficient

See now, I love this.

I drop in, I only read the last post & this is EXACTLY what I expect from the psilly thread.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

...carry on

Only here Nik, only here! :P

btw--

HAPPY HAPPY BIRFDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

elye Community Regular

Equus

That would be well taken care of... . . .the school board has great janitorial staff...

Jack has his heart set on Chicago, as he's always wanted to dance while flipping around on a chair.... :rolleyes:

:D :D :D :D HAPPY BIRFDAY, GNICK!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

mushroom Proficient

GNICK is seemingly ageless :rolleyes::blink: , but happy birthday anyway :D

IrishHeart Veteran

See now, I love this.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

...carry on

I am not really a "regular" silly, but I try to never miss a party so may I also wish you a Happy Birthday as well?

I tried to find one of those birthday-hat wearing, horn- blowing emoticons, but had no luck. Could only find the vomiting emoticon Peter helped me download, but not sure that is appropriate (until later in the evening)

Cheers :)

Jestgar Rising Star
Happy_Birthday_Cinder.gif#happy%20birthday%20barefoot
IrishHeart Veteran

see, I KNEW Jess would find what I mean--and bring me the visual!

It happens every time. How cool is that?

I describe it and she finds it and makes it appear!!... She found those happy dancing animals that time and the confetti....

hey! let's try this.

I wish I could find that sexy mocha skinned cabana boy I saw that time in St. John's who runs down the beach yelling Cocktails! Cocktails! and he brings them to you... all melty and they drip down...

oh sorry, IH has been cooped up in the house too long with a bum shoulder. ...okay, gotta go get some air.

elye Community Regular

Hmmm.... . . ....like, this guy?

g_1225102341.webp

And look -- how about that.......there's you, IH, waiting in the distance for your ordered mojito....!

IrishHeart Veteran

O M G

That's him... but gasp! sadly, that is not me. I have very dark hair ...why that Two-timing sonuva....

and why is that girl doing that weird yoga pose on the beach? ...yeesh....that's gonna give her some strange (and painful) sunburn lines, doncha think? :blink:

IrishHeart Veteran

Jack has his heart set on Chicago, as he's always wanted to dance while flipping around on a chair.... :rolleyes:

okay, but warn him--- those fishnet tights are a bugger

(I know--years of dance classes)

JNBunnie1 Community Regular

I am not really a "regular" silly, but I try to never miss a party so may I also wish you a Happy Birthday as well?

I tried to find one of those birthday-hat wearing, horn- blowing emoticons, but had no luck. Could only find the vomiting emoticon Peter helped me download, but not sure that is appropriate (until later in the evening)

Cheers :)

Oh, you're a silly darlin, that's for dang sure!

elye Community Regular

okay, but warn him--- those fishnet tights are a bugger

(I know--years of dance classes)

...And unfortunately I'd have to question the ready availability of size 11 stilettos....

:rolleyes:

IrishHeart Veteran

...And unfortunately I'd have to question the ready availability of size 11 stilettos....

:rolleyes:

oh, I think you can find 'em pretty easily these days. My neighbor "Carlotta" in Bahston had size 12 platform sandals. Now, that "girl" could dance.

IrishHeart Veteran

Oh, you're a silly darlin, that's for dang sure!

Well, I AM silly, granted---but to be a psilly...well.... That's special.

Jumping in on this thread is like coming into the middle of a movie. :lol: :lol: or..like my improv class back in college.

I have no clue what's going on, don't know who all the main characters are, no idea what happened in the first hour and there's no script to follow. :D

kareng Grand Master

Well, I AM silly, granted---but to be a psilly...well.... That's special.

Jumping in on this thread is like coming into the middle of a movie. :lol: :lol: or..like my improv class back in college.

I have no clue what's going on, don't know who all the main characters are, no idea what happened in the first hour and there's no script to follow. :D

You could go back and read all 3000+ pages. After you did that you would be Psilly and cross-eyed!

Archived