• Ads by Google:

Get email alerts Subscribe to Celiac.com's FREE weekly eNewsletter

Ads by Google:

Get email alertsSubscribe to Celiac.com's FREE weekly eNewsletter

• Announcements

• admin

Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease   09/30/2015

This Celiac.com FAQ on celiac disease will guide you to all of the basic information you will need to know about the disease, its diagnosis, testing methods, a gluten-free diet, etc.   Subscribe to Celiac.com's FREE weekly eNewsletter   What are the major symptoms of celiac disease? Celiac Disease Symptoms What testing is available for celiac disease? - list blood tests, endo with biopsy, genetic test and enterolab (not diagnostic) Celiac Disease Screening Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results Can I be tested even though I am eating gluten free? How long must gluten be taken for the serological tests to be meaningful? The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free Is celiac inherited? Should my children be tested? Ten Facts About Celiac Disease Genetic Testing Is there a link between celiac and other autoimmune diseases? Celiac Disease Research: Associated Diseases and Disorders Is there a list of gluten foods to avoid? Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients) Is there a list of gluten free foods? Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients) Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages Distilled Spirits (Grain Alcohols) and Vinegar: Are they Gluten-Free? Where does gluten hide? Additional Things to Beware of to Maintain a 100% Gluten-Free Diet What if my doctor won't listen to me? An Open Letter to Skeptical Health Care Practitioners Gluten-Free recipes: Gluten-Free Recipes

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

Rate this topic

51,027 posts in this topic

Ads by Google:
Ads by Google:

What do you teach, Vynscegnt?

I teach two adult in depth Bible studies. In my my Friday class I am teaching through Revelation, in my Sunday class I am teaching through 1 Corinthians.

So, I know that I am not the only one here that suffers from chronic pain. Question for you all, is it at ALL related to weather? I have heard it said that many times over, but I have not noticed a correlation. For example, today is a bad day for me (and someone else I know), but the pressure is 29.92 and rising. Dead normal. So just wondering if there really is any correlation at all.

It's the change in pressure that gets to me. If it were rising or falling quickly, well, not just quickly, if it's been at one level for a while, then changes, that's when it happens.

My foot/toe which I broke when I was 16 always gives me trouble when we head into cold/dry weather . . . but not coming out of it.

I wonder if the difference has to do with economics. Cellulose comes from the forestry business, which is big in parts of Canada. Not so many potatoes grown here. :wacko:

I wonder if the difference has to do with economics. Cellulose comes from the forestry business, which is big in parts of Canada. Not so many potatoes grown here. :wacko:

Could be :)

My mother's shoulder pain reacted to weather changes. She would never arm wrestle when a big storm was coming. :)

Hee! Arm wrestle:)

My problem area is primarily my knees, and they seem to be worse in the morning. My fingers run a close second these days:( Guess I'm getting old.

Mornings bring stiff backs . . . and maybe stiff fingers.

How's about thumb wrestling? . . . I'm pretty good if I say so myself . . . can still beat my 13 year old (as long as it's not first thing in the morning)

My knees and formerly broken meditarcles (sp) are great barometers.

My muscles/joints can track humidity changes better than the weather channel.

Oh my Gosh! This is the Funny Thread, not the Fuddy Duddy Thread. Jump out of it Psillies!!!!

Oyster Roast on Saturday - who's coming - need a head count?

Oh my Gosh! This is the Funny Thread, not the Fuddy Duddy Thread. Jump out of it Psillies!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Don't you have an ache or pain to report, Lisa? :lol: We do sound like a bunch of old fuddy duddies!!!!

Can't do it Saturday--got a wedding at a swanky joint in North Jersey B) Still trying to decide what to wear.....oye...the place tells me everything is prepared fresh and to order, so I should just tell the waiter what I want. Outta be interesting....will take some pre-emptive Immodium and wing it.

tmi? :P

Jump?. . . What??? . . . And fall and break a hip??? No Way!!!

Tae Kwon Do tournament on Saturday and Smackl has to work it . . . which means . . . I have to work it as well <_<

Plus, when I visit, I want shrimp. :rolleyes:

This is NEXT Saturday, Leisugh? Count me in -- oysters are one of my favorite treats....very rarely have them... I think I've only had them in restaurants. Don't believe I've ever been to a roast .. . ....it's about time!