This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

Green12 Enthusiast

Richard, did you locate your mojo yet???? :blink::blink:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TriticusToxicum Explorer
Richard, did you locate your mojo yet???? :blink::blink:

I have moved on. I miss my mojo, but there are support groups for that too :P

You may need this before Christmas. It may already be too late! :o

Mtndog Collaborator
I hate to ruin the surprise, but I found Open Original Shared Link for you Bev. I know how hard you took it when you found yours amongst mom's cleaning rags. :( How brave of you to continue wearing it even after it was so abused. I think you'll really like this one. It's only slightly worn (most of the stains came out :) ) and you can hardly smell the previous owner :) . Sorry I couldn't find the Gene Simmons mask you really wanted. Maybe next year. ;)

I didn't even see that part. I should scan in VERY BAD photos of my eigth grade self singing into a hairbrush as if I were Bon Scott!

Richard- You are so generous, giving everyone presents all ready. Now I have to see what everyone else is getting. I'm sorry Adrian scared you. maybe we can photoshop her face out and put in Paris Hilton's :P

Love love love carla's sauna wear! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have found a gift we can all use right now. OurOpen Original Shared Link

have been kidnapped! But here they are.........

TriticusToxicum Explorer
I didn't even see that part. I should scan in VERY BAD photos of my eigth grade self singing into a hairbrush as if I were Bon Scott!

:blink: I'm guessing you looked better in the kilt :P

Richard- You are so generous, giving everyone presents all ready. Now I have to see what everyone else is getting.

You still have to wait until Christmas to open them. The next thing that arrives via UPS, that is my gift to you. Yeah, I sent it, uh huh, that's it, um I can't exactly remember what it was, but i sent it and it will be in a box. With tape. And a label. And a guy in a brown suit will deliver it. :huh:

I'm sorry Adrian scared you. maybe we can photoshop her face out and put in Paris Hilton's :P

And how would THAT :blink: be any better?

My mojo looks more like Open Original Shared Link. Definitely NOT 100% pure! :o

Mtndog Collaborator

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That one scared me but made me howl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No- your mojo doesn't REALLY look like that?

nikki-uk Enthusiast
My mojo looks more like Open Original Shared Link. Definitely NOT 100% pure! :o

:o:o

EVIL MOJO !!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Green12 Enthusiast
I have moved on. I miss my mojo, but there are support groups for that too :P

You may need this before Christmas. It may already be too late! :o

Thanks for the gift Richard, yes it's a little late, already covered in snow here. But that guy looks like he is having loads of fun with it :lol:

:lol::lol: Bev

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Mtndog Collaborator

Hi Julie and Nikki!

Nikki- it apperas as though the British have more Open Original Shared Link tann us poor US residents. Hmmm... maybe I should reconsider my citizenship. I think I'd like to be.....welsh! Yes- it's so exotic, so mojo-ish. But, please don't tell me all the pubs serve only ale and scotch? I must have my cosmos!

Perhaps I'll become Swedish. Then again, maybe Open Original Shared Link

TriticusToxicum Explorer
Thanks for the gift Richard, yes it's a little late, already covered in snow here. But that guy looks like he is having loads of fun with it :lol:

:lol::lol: Bev

The guy comes with it. :) He is actually the UPS driver. He does the driveway before he leaves :) What can "BROWN" do for you? Shovel the @#$%! driveway, that's what!

Hi Julie and Nikki!

Nikki- it apperas as though the British have more Open Original Shared Link tann us poor US residents. Hmmm... maybe I should reconsider my citizenship. I think I'd like to be.....welsh! Yes- it's so exotic, so mojo-ish. But, please don't tell me all the pubs serve only ale and scotch? I must have my cosmos!

He-he it says knickers :P

I see HIS mojo - it's nesting atop his scalp! :o

CarlaB Enthusiast

Thank you for the gift, Richard, but I like my current sauna ware better!!!

I have been reading, but not posting ... I think my sense of humor must be on vacation ... just too fatigued for it, so I'll enjoy all of yours for a while.

Mtndog Collaborator
The guy comes with it. :) He is actually the UPS driver. He does the driveway before he leaves :) What can "BROWN" do for you? Shovel the @#$%! driveway, that's what!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

MUST LEAVE COMPUTER

Getting very punchy

must accomplish something today

whereas nothing has been accomplished

Green12 Enthusiast

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hi Bev and Nikki :)

Uh oh Carla, sounds like you have lost your mojo too :(:( Sorry you are feeling so fatigued, I hope that turns around for you soon!

nikki-uk Enthusiast
Nikki- it apperas as though the British have more Open Original Shared Link

Yes!! (but not in size large luv! :lol: )

Hmmm... maybe I should reconsider my citizenship. I think I'd like to be.....welsh! Yes- it's so exotic, so mojo-ish. But, please don't tell me all the pubs serve only ale and scotch? I must have my cosmos!

Hmmm,not sure.There are an awful lot of sheep though :ph34r:

He has mojo???? : :blink:

I see HIS mojo - it's nesting atop his scalp! :o

:lol::lol: Clearly!!! Rate 1/10

must accomplish something today

whereas nothing has been accomplished

Whereas in mojo ridden UK - Nikki spends too much time on computer instead of dragging xmas tree out of cupboard. :lol::lol:

Hi Julie!!

Thanks for the laughs guys!! :lol:

Maybe you could useOpen Original Shared Link to catch your mojos??

:lol::lol:

Mtndog Collaborator
Yes!! (but not in size large luv! :lol: )

Hmmm,not sure.There are an awful lot of sheep though :ph34r:

He has mojo???? : :blink:

:lol::lol: Clearly!!! Rate 1/10

Whereas in mojo ridden UK - Nikki spends too much time on computer instead of dragging xmas tree out of cupboard. :lol::lol:

Hi Julie!!

Thanks for the laughs guys!! :lol:

I just have one thing to say about this post:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

(Especially the not in size large luv' !

And how do you drag your tree out of the cupboard? How do you get a tree to grown in a cupboard? :P

CarlaB Enthusiast

My tree grew in the basement. :P Has lights and everything!! :lol: Morgan insisted on decorating last weekend when she was home, I was too tired to get off the couch, so she directed it all and the house is transformed!

Mtndog Collaborator

She's so sweet carla- you are a lucky mom!

I just like the way Nikki said cupboard! It's so cutely British :D

DingoGirl Enthusiast

oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

got home from having to BEHAVE all day :angry: (this job kind of, uh, kills my SOUL at different times during the day - oh, those would be the times when my STepford/Sphincter-woman BOSS is standing out there near me :blink: ) and walked back here, ready for bed (gray's anatomy tonight, you know) and there was all this crazy MAYHEM!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Mojo catcher.....THAT"S what we need!!!!!

hey, how do you do that thing where you post the link and write THIS and there is the link? Richard? PLEEEEEEZ explain it one more time........................ :ph34r: Dingo brain can't remember.

Richard......there are a couple of neighbors here in Stepford who actually HAVE that fake grass. :huh: And I am the trashy, slovenly neighbor, who doesn't mow her lawn often enough....... :o:lol: I expect I'll see a mattress and an old car in my back yard any day now...... :D

Hi Nikki!! Trees growing in cupboards and smart knickers (no size large though).....fabulous!

Hi Julie! did that UPS guy come and get the snow out for you? :P Er....shovel the snow? I guess that's what you call it?

Hi Carla! We will send Donna to look for your mojo also when she's on her cruise. :)

Must sign off now. Thanks for the goofiness. :)

edit - had to edit this FIVE times for too many emoticons, or else there would be WAY more......

nikki-uk Enthusiast
And how do you drag your tree out of the cupboard? How do you get a tree to grown in a cupboard? :P

It's a quaint English tradition handed down from generation to generation ;)

Must warn you Bev, I don't think they can grow trees in cupboards in Wales.

Morgan insisted on decorating last weekend when she was home,

I want a Morgan!!!!

I just like the way Nikki said cupboard! It's so cutely British :D

What?!!! You don't have cupboards??!! :o .....oh yeah, you have CLOSETS!!

Maybe there are mojos hiding in your closets !! :ph34r:

hey, how do you do that thing where you post the link and write THIS and there is the link? Richard? PLEEEEEEZ explain it one more time........................ :ph34r: Dingo brain can't remember.

I shall try to explain how I do it....

First write your post

Go to site you want to link to.

Right click on the address bar, left click 'copy'

Highlight the word you're linking to site by pressing left click and drag mouse over chosen word.

Click world with paper clip icon

A box will appear top left corner.

Right click in the new box address bar,left click paste -click ok.

VOILA !!

Poor Susie, I think I've made it even harder to understand :blink:

And I am the trashy, slovenly neighbor, who doesn't mow her lawn often enough....... :o:lol: I expect I'll see a mattress and an old car in my back yard any day now...... :D

How about a couple of old tyres to add to the look!! :D

Hi Nikki!! Trees growing in cupboards and smart knickers (no size large though).....fabulous!

'Tis a magical place England ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

Hey, where's Richard today???

Surely he's not actually doing work whilst at work!!! :o:o

Mtndog Collaborator
I shall try to explain how I do it....

First write your post

Go to site you want to link to.

Right click on the address bar, left click 'copy'

Highlight the word you're linking to site by pressing left click and drag mouse over chosen word.

Click world with paper clip icon

A box will appear top left corner.

Right click in the new box address bar,left click paste -click ok.

VOILA !!

Or you can type till you want to write THIS or THAT. Then you copy the link, Control C, cliick on the little globe with the paper clip on this form (next to the big capital A) and a box will come up. Ppate the link in with Control V, then it will ask your to name the present (THIS THAT MOJO) and you type it in and click OK and voila- there it is!

Nikki- I think everyone was still sleeping wen you posted. You are 9 hours ahead of Susie and 6 hours ahead of us East Coasters. OK- too many sheep and no cupboards that grow Christmas trees in wales. Forget it! :P

TriticusToxicum Explorer

:lol::lol:

That, or season my turkey :P

TriticusToxicum Explorer

what they said. I'm not giving out anymore instructions until you succeed with the stuffing (or at least the beans :P )

Richard......there are a couple of neighbors here in Stepford who actually HAVE that fake grass. :huh: And I am the trashy, slovenly neighbor, who doesn't mow her lawn often enough....... :o:lol: I expect I'll see a mattress and an old car in my back yard any day now...... :D

...and a fridge or some other major appliance. You will also need to chain up the dingos and get some free-range chickens or rabbits...

Large knickers = baaaaaaaad :blink::o:ph34r:

Hi Julie! did that UPS guy come and get the snow out for you? :P Er....shovel the snow? I guess that's what you call it?

Please don't tell me it doesn't snow where you are <_<

they only come "get" the snow if it's in a really big box and you've already shoveled it :P

I may need to re-think your gift if you don't get snowed on. Out here they call it a Nor'easter...you Californians probably call it something else (probably sounds more trendy, like when Seattlites order a coffee) but its a bunch of snow and wind. Not quite a blizzard if you'r lucky :)

The dingos would love it.

CarlaB Enthusiast

Nikki, we have cupboards, too, but they're either pieces of furniture or built-in cabinets . The ones that are built into the house with a door are the closets.

How am I going to manage to stay awake all day???? <_<

TriticusToxicum Explorer
Hey, where's Richard today???

Surely he's not actually doing work whilst at work!!! :o:o

Richard doesn't get to "work' until 8ish :)

He is wide awake by 5AM, but has to rally the troops and get the kids off to school/daycare.

He was probably searching his cupboard for his knickers when you were looking for him! :P

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Please don't tell me it doesn't snow where you are

:ph34r: It doesn't snow where I is. :P well, that's not entirely true. It snows as close as 45 minutes away from us, in the Sierra Nevada, when you get to about 6,000 feet elevation. You can look up, and SEE the most exquisite Snowy Range from here, on clear days.......and what can brown do for you? They come and GET the snow and take it up there in big boxes. :)

I may need to re-think your gift if you don't get snowed on. Out here they call it a Nor'easter...you Californians probably call it something else (probably sounds more trendy, like when Seattlites order a coffee) but its a bunch of snow and wind. Not quite a blizzard if you'r lucky :)

The dingos would love it.

Annie has never seen snow, but Stinker used to be quite the snow sprite, when mommy was in shape enough ( back when mommy was a badass) adn we used to go X-country skiing. Remember now, mommy is a slovenly, slattern wench with appliances and tires (tyres, Nikki :lol: ) all over the yard. And "free range" chickens (those are the kind you buy at Whole Foods, not the ones running around my yard). :lol:

Hmmmm.....we don't have fancy words for storms here, like "Nor'easter." It's actually just called a WINTER STORM. And that only means rain and wind. Or, TULE (pronounced too-ley) fog.....particularly heinous. That's our winter. Lots of fog. :huh: for months.

TriticusToxicum Explorer
:ph34r: It doesn't snow where I is. :P well, that's not entirely true. It snows as close as 45 minutes away from us, in the Sierra Nevada, when you get to about 6,000 feet elevation. You can look up, and SEE the most exquisite Snowy Range from here, on clear days.......and what can brown do for you? They come and GET the snow and take it up there in big boxes. :)

Annie has never seen snow, but Stinker used to be quite the snow sprite, when mommy was in shape enough ( back when mommy was a badass) adn we used to go X-country skiing. Remember now, mommy is a slovenly, slattern wench with appliances and tires (tyres, Nikki :lol: ) all over the yard. And "free range" chickens (those are the kind you buy at Whole Foods, not the ones running around my yard). :lol:

Hmmmm.....we don't have fancy words for storms here, like "Nor'easter." It's actually just called a WINTER STORM. And that only means rain and wind. Or, TULE (pronounced too-ley) fog.....particularly heinous. That's our winter. Lots of fog. :huh: for months.

I wouldn't worry about the lawn until you see this sort of thing...

...a great addition to any garden (I'm not to proud to admit that my grandmother once had a display very similar to this :ph34r: )

...Daryll & Daryll

...'nuff said

...or this :blink:

Santa has just notified me that you will be getting Open Original Shared Link

in your stocking...

I must get to work :blink:

Archived