This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

dlp252 Apprentice
Friends, I have received a bit of information today that has me MOST titillated. :rolleyes: And this just shows what a wicked, wicked girl I am. :ph34r:

Then count me amonst the wicked, but this whole post made me smile with joy! It even brought me out of lurkdom for the ocassion! :P

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jestgar Rising Star
long story short........

Dingy is

VINDICATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P

I know this is terribly petty and mean-spirited........but now, even though I was a crazy-ass gluten brain, I seem to have some credibility (there were other things said that indicated this).............

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am out of my mind with some small gleeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

As if we all wouldn't hope for this sort of outcome for the obnoxious people in our lives.

My first ex came back begging me for forgiveness, and I said, um, no. And then did the dance that Susie's probably doing now.

Every once in a while the world turns appropriately :)

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

This day is dragging!!!!!!

I wish work was over already :)

elye Community Regular
Capital idea!!!!

Murphy's Ridge--or BUST!!!!!!! :D

Onward!

That's the spirit!! I can feel the excitement building....

Then count me amonst the wicked, but this whole post made me smile with joy! It even brought me out of lurkdom for the ocassion! :P

I'm smiling, too, Susie. The world has indeed turned appropriately. Maybe this guy will end up with...what was her name....Something Burton, the little creature who tattled on you about stealing. :lol:

Well, spoke to my bro last night. He is coming to visit Dec. 26th, with his son, son's girlfriend, and his own....NEW...GIRLFRIEND...! What is this? He is single and lonely ever since his divorce, and I find him his perfect match (mind you, a million miles away), at the same time that he's FOUND someone. Gad.....So, Susie, I'll get a good read on her while they're here, and report. Harrrrummmph.

DingoGirl Enthusiast
<checking betting pool> . .. . Who had 5hrs 48min???

Trust me.....Robert, who is busy running his Empire, would never, in a million years, even if he were the most sick Celiac on the planet - check this forum. ;)

Fifteen-day visit, seven of which will be spent here.

Now, she is an undiagnosed, denying celiac, so if by chance she is deciding at this moment to finally do some reading on the subject, and stumbles upon this board, and exclaims, "My heavens!", ...imagine a very refined, Northumberland accent..."Elye....that just may be Emily! Now what does she have to say in her little messages?", I shall leave things at that for now.

Gaaaaaaaahhhhhh....

North Umberland......where is that? She sounds so.......exotic!!! Is she bringing any Yeti scat?

DONNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Donna will remember all of the pathetic Robert posts made by Yours Truly. And.....focusing our energies to make for what proved to be the Bulldogs' WORST LOSING SEASON in something like 75 years. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Every once in a while the world turns appropriately :)

:P Yes, yes it does......I do feel sorry for the new Mrs. Robert as I have truly experienced the force of that daughter's power and wrath....... :huh: Never, in my entire life, have I met such a wretched and unlikeable girl......it was astonishing.

Well, spoke to my bro last night. He is coming to visit Dec. 26th, with his son, son's girlfriend, and his own....NEW...GIRLFRIEND...! What is this? He is single and lonely ever since his divorce, and I find him his perfect match (mind you, a million miles away), at the same time that he's FOUND someone. Gad.....So, Susie, I'll get a good read on her while they're here, and report. Harrrrummmph.

:o

My boyfriend has a girlfriend?????????? oh this is BOLLOCKS!!!!!!!!!!! Emily.....this calls for drastic measures. hmmmmmmmmmm......I will ponder what to do. Something requiring your MIL's Yeti scat, methinks, adn a magic spell.

;)

Patti said CAPITAL IDEA again and it's always good for a chuckle. :lol:

dlp252 Apprentice
Donna will remember all of the pathetic Robert posts made by Yours Truly. And.....focusing our energies to make for what proved to be the Bulldogs' WORST LOSING SEASON in something like 75 years. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Indeed! :lol: What fun ruining their season was!

elye Community Regular
Trust me.....Robert, who is busy running his Empire, would never, in a million years, even if he were the most sick Celiac on the planet - check this forum. ;)

Empire?.....

Is this Robert Bigelow?

North Umberland......where is that? She sounds so.......exotic!!! Is she bringing any Yeti scat?

Right on the English/Scottish border (right, Nikki?)...I can feel her getting closer as the day wears on... <_<

But yes, perhaps she can be made useful. if she's brought some magical poop with her, and if I can get some incantations out of her that she has picked up from the First Nations people she knows, I may be able to rid the competition for you, Susie...

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

tom Contributor

Whaddaya want 1st? Good news or bad?

Bad?

Ok, the plan was to see Andrea tomorrow, but somehow my sister forgot and now has a hair appt. :( (using her car to go)

The GOOD news .. .. .no wait .. ..the GOOD news is I'm just minutes away from Andrea's RIGHT NOW!!

Wooohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

New av coming soon!

Green12 Enthusiast
Dingy is

VINDICATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most excellent news :lol:

Sorry to say, but I guess that makes me third in line for wickidness :ph34r:

Those were fun times, poor Bulldogs never knew what hit them, all that negative energy coming their way last fall....

Right on the English/Scottish border (right, Nikki?)...I can feel her getting closer as the day wears on...

But yes, perhaps she can be made useful. if she's brought some magical poop with her, and if I can get some incantations out of her that she has picked up from the First Nations people she knows, I may be able to rid the competition for you, Susie...

:lol::lol:

Are we match-making again with Miss Susie?

elye Community Regular
:lol: Are we match-making again with Miss Susie?

You bet...have I got the guy for her!

Uh...

...Sounds like this has been attempted before.

You've been a project in the past, Susie?.... :lol::rolleyes:

jerseyangel Proficient

Oh yes, Emily--we've tried the "fix up" with Susie before :D

Has anyone heard from Tom or Andrea yet? Yep--I know I'm nosey :lol:

dlp252 Apprentice

Looks like Andrea's cuties in Tom's avatar! Can't wait to hear all about it...jealous, jealous, jealous, lol.

jerseyangel Proficient
Looks like Andrea's cuties in Tom's avatar! Can't wait to hear all about it...jealous, jealous, jealous, lol.

OMG--that is so cute!!! Andrea's in it, too. :D

Did I mention I was jealous, too :P

~alex~ Explorer

You know there's always is my dad! :lol: I'm always hoping he can find someone nice. He's a tad on the stoic side but a GREAT cook. And I can vouch for his children NOT being heinous.

Today I was at my Grandpa's and there was a bat in his apartment! Now, I consider myself to be pretty brave and not too much of a girly-girl but honestly I was screaming bloody murder. It was hysterically freaky. I hid in the kitchen while my grandpa went after it with a broom. For a second it was making a B-line right for me and I dove out of the way screaming the whole time! It eventually flew out the patio door. If anyone has ever seen the episode of The Office in which there was a bat in the office, it was pretty much the same thing -- chaos, screaming, and diving out of the way. I don' t know what it is about bats but they make people lose their minds. I don't think this sounds very funny to explain it but it was hilarious if you were there!

jerseyangel Proficient
Today I was at my Grandpa's and there was a bat in his apartment!

:o That sounds scary!

OK Tom--I see you--tell us all about it :)

CarlaB Enthusiast
Today I was at my Grandpa's and there was a bat in his apartment! Now, I consider myself to be pretty brave and not too much of a girly-girl but honestly I was screaming bloody murder.
I guess you wouldn't want to go here! Open Original Shared Link I saw these a few years ago .... you could feel them flying around you because they fly so close! Click on our story ...
DingoGirl Enthusiast

:lol: have we done it before? I can't remember.........

HI JULIE!!!!!!! Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've been a project in the past, Susie?.... :lol::rolleyes:

:ph34r:

:lol: project - you could say that

EMILY! excellent photo, and look at King Gustavius Augustus Celiacus Harrumphus!!!!!!!!

:lol: very cute.

I don' t know what it is about bats but they make people lose their minds. I don't think this sounds very funny to explain it but it was hilarious if you were there!

:lol: that sentence cracked me up! Bats DO make people LOSE THEIR MINDS!!!!!!! and BTW - it actually does sound funny.

OMG - I had an (out-of-body?) experience with some over-the-counter sleeping pills my mom gave me when I was little, at the cabin, adn COVERED in poison oak. I, um, hallucinated all night long, saw/felt/heard swarms of bats EVERYWHERE - and........of course, there were none. :ph34r:

To this day even the thought of bats really could make me lose my mind!!!!!!!!!!!

Halloooooooooooooooooo everyone...............

OMG - I am SO not ready for Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

elye Community Regular
EMILY! excellent photo, and look at King Gustavius Augustus Celiacus Harrumphus!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

To this day even the thought of bats really could make me lose my mind!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I have some disturbing memories involving bats. A number of years ago, my DH squished a bat with my tennis racket.

Green12 Enthusiast

Bats, YIKES!!

You bet...have I got the guy for her!

How exciting!! I love a good :wub: match!!

Susie deserves a really good guy :D.

Who's the guy Emily? Details!!!

...Sounds like this has been attempted before.

You've been a project in the past, Susie?....

Oh yes, Emily--we've tried the "fix up" with Susie before

have we done it before? I can't remember.........

Well ONE that I recall was Cissie's nephew (I think it was her nephew), the very outdoorsy southern gentleman. Ring a bell?!?!?! :lol::lol:

Merry Christmas to you too! Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to everyone!!

OMgosh has anyone been watching "Clash of the Choirs"?? I'm such a nerd, I'm addicted. :D:D

Ridgewalker Contributor
Yes, I have some disturbing memories involving bats. A number of years ago, my DH squished a bat with my tennis racket.

Oh God! Grody AND traumatizing!

:lol:

yuck

Darn210 Enthusiast

Actually, we think bats are pretty cool in this household. Might change my mind if one was in my house. I took the kids to a talk on bats with a bat expert (he had been on Ellen) and he had 4 bats with him. Cool stuff. He had some equipment so that we could hear the bats using their echolocation.

We are due to leave for Virginia in less than 36 hours. Beside the fact that I'm outrageously behind in my preperations . . . My son just threw up. Merry Christmas to me! My daughter had it last week. It's been floating around the school. A 24 hour thing. Hopefully, neither me or hubby will get it and we can continue on as planned. Always something!

Patti, the cookies taste great. I might try a little higher butter ratio next time or maybe just a tad bit less flour. The dough handled great and I think it would have whether it had been refridgerated on not. They did not spread at all and are a tad bit crumbly - not bad - but it's hard to sneak a cookie 'cause I'm leaving evidence. ;)

Emily, yes, you and Gus make a dapper pair! Soooo, do you really have kids? You've been known to . . . er . . . um . . . make things up?

elye Community Regular
Oh God! Grody AND traumatizing!

yuck

'Twas. It was crunched up in the corner where the wall meets the ceiling in our bedroom. I still remember the noise when the sweet spot of my racket met that little body...eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww....

...Or the noise of me screaming...

Susie: Someone in our midst has suggested setting you up with their father. :o:o

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Actually, we think bats are pretty cool in this household. Might change my mind if one was in my house. I took the kids to a talk on bats with a bat expert (he had been on Ellen) and he had 4 bats with him. Cool stuff. He had some equipment so that we could hear the bats using their echolocation.

:o OMG - I SAW that guy!!!!!!!!!! I was HORRIFIED at the bats.......there was this HUGE one.........gads!!!!!!!!!!!!!! although....I have to say.....there was something sort of......winsome about them at the same time..... :lol:

We are due to leave for Virginia in less than 36 hours. Beside the fact that I'm outrageously behind in my preperations . . . My son just threw up. Merry Christmas to me! My daughter had it last week. It's been floating around the school. A 24 hour thing. Hopefully, neither me or hubby will get it and we can continue on as planned. Always something!

good gawd.......did any vomit egress through the nose?

:huh:

:lol: (I love to say EGRESS)

Emily, yes, you and Gus make a dapper pair! Soooo, do you really have kids? You've been known to . . . er . . . um . . . make things up?

*snooooooort*

:lol: :lol:

yeah, maybe she really is up there alone, like me, a crazy old dog lady..... :lol:

'Twas. It was crunched up in the corner where the wall meets the ceiling in our bedroom. I still remember the noise when the sweet spot of my racket met that little body...eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww....

Susie: Someone in our midst has suggested setting you up with their father. :o:o

I know!!!!!!!!! can you be-LIEVE it!!!!!!!!! That's how old I am now..... <_< So.....I could be Alex's stepmother, with her stoic father!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Is he - could he be - a SILLY?

and OMG - JESS - - I forgot to tell Jess how excited I was for her that her ex-husband (wasn't he stuffed into a vat of acid?) came sniveling back.....................

VINDICATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

elye Community Regular
My son just threw up. Merry Christmas to me!

Well, Janet, you are approaching post 900. A small vomit is often the preamble to the large onslaught of 1000... :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tell me about it. My children, the truly camera-shy. Have no interest in posing in any shots. Even dragging them to family portrait appointments we are, literally, dragging them. Will have to sneak up on them and get a candid shot to post. Gus is always obliviously willing...

psawyer Proficient

I'm still alive and well, visiting Sillyville. I'm trying to keep up, but am skimming through the posts and may not pick up everything. I'm glad to hear the Yeti is doing well in the Pacific Northwest. If you send him up into the Cascades it may feel just like home to him.

I'll be back before then, I'm sure, but I want to wish everyone here in Sillyville a wonderful Christmas if you celebrate it. If not, may the good will of the holiday season be yours.

I hope all of us, and those dear to us, have a healthy and prosperous year in 2008.

Archived