This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Of course, this Bubba-gate is worse, considering he was actually elected Mayor :o

Yep--looks like you have your work cut out for ya there :P

:(

:lol:

You have NO idea. What we need is a miracle, people, a major miracle.

I have an appt. tomorrow w/ my VERY attractive, silver-haired dentist. He doesn't wear a ring, and is quite quizzical and friendly (saw him last summer in the mountains). I'm going to ask those girls, just before I slink out, if he's single. :ph34r::lol:

Where IS everyone today? Such a shortage - a veritable deArth - of sillies!

Emily - show us a picture of yer arse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jerseyangel Proficient
I have an appt. tomorrow w/ my VERY attractive, silver-haired dentist. He doesn't wear a ring, and is quite quizzical and friendly (saw him last summer in the mountains). I'm going to ask those girls, just before I slink out, if he's single. :ph34r::lol:

Ooh--keep us posted :D

DingoGirl Enthusiast
I can just see your friend now, jonesin' for a tipple, wandering up & down Santana Row, accosting strangers by their lapels, inquiring w/ an interrogatory scowl, WHERE are the phaeries?!! :lol:

<_<

Not bloody likely. This is the VERY VERY VERY serious and proper mother of three and biggest rule-follower I know. Former college roommate.......we could seriously not be more opposite. I swear to you, she won't even TASTE it due to its brain-addling rumoUred history. Not a drop. Very pure, wholesome, puritanical....the drugs she takes? maybe four aspirine in AN ENTIRE YEAR. she does drink wine, but not much.......we are actually going through a.......shift in our friendship as I become LESS of a rule-follower as I age, and she, MORE. Interesting.

Mygawd, $75 a bottle for our green elixir? :huh: Such sad news. :lol: all my hopes, dashed.

Jestgar Rising Star

This is so weird to me. The concept of actually wanting someone to take time away from living is incomprehensible. I occasionally interact with someone and briefly consider the ramifications of dating him, and end up thinking "but then I wouldn't have time for...."

Maybe two divorces is enough. I got better things to do with my time.

(yeah, ok, like reading about people making spreadsheets about the frequency and quality of their farts. You know what I mean.)

dlp252 Apprentice
(yeah, ok, like reading about people making spreadsheets about the frequency and quality of their farts. You know what I mean.)

Hum, I don't have a spreadsheet for this yet! ;)

jerseyangel Proficient
Hum, I don't have a spreadsheet for this yet! ;)

Well, what are you waiting for? :D

Beautiful new picture B)

dlp252 Apprentice
Well, what are you waiting for? :D

Beautiful new picture B)

Thanks! Got sidetracked by the whole phart/dating thing. :P:lol:

I have seriously NOT wanted anything to do with dating for forever... Something must be wrong with me...oh wait, maybe it's the off-gassing thing. :P

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Thanks! Got sidetracked by the whole phart/dating thing. :P:lol:

I have seriously NOT wanted anything to do with dating for forever... Something must be wrong with me...oh wait, maybe it's the off-gassing thing. :P

Yes, one must get one's phlatus under control before the undertaking of it. ;)

JESS - OMG :lol:

Well, I've had NO divorces yet and am quite interested in having one. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually, I'd be ASTONISHED to find someone I'd like to spend.......an evening with, much less marry. Good Lord. BTW, I would not MIND marrying someone, but could not possibly conceive of living with someone. GADS!!!!!!! :blink: That, my friends, is how marriages fail. too much proximity. Too much time together.

And I actually am NOT kidding about this. :D I am nuts, cannot IMAGINE sharing space permanently with someone....... :blink:

tom Contributor

LOL at all the Dingoposts when Susie's procrastinating. :P

I remember during the election - a Fresnan was interviewed and said, "it'll be nice to have someone with a LAW ENFORCEMENT background running the government." :blink::huh::o

GAAAAAAAaaaaaaaahhh!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And I actually am NOT kidding about this. :D I am nuts, cannot IMAGINE sharing space permanently with someone....... :blink:

Years ago I read how Jack Nicholson set up a serious flame w/ a place across the street from his. Now THAT's the way to do it!!!!

Is Emily currently at her bathroom mirror determining best angle for new avatarse???????

DingoGirl Enthusiast
LOL at all the Dingoposts when Susie's procrastinating. :P

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes....correct.........however, I AM getting quite a bit done today.....just not in one stretch..... :lol:

See, I am writing more because I am feeling parTICularly wretched and despondent over my life's state at this time.

argh!!!!!! :angry:

<evidently I am enjoying wallowing in it, too> :ph34r:

Years ago I read how Jack Nicholson set up a serious flame w/ a place across the street from his. Now THAT's the way to do it!!!!

this is PRECISELY what I'm talking about. I was pleased - initially - when I was dating the guy who is my neighboUr - too bad that went south, it was geographically quite desirable. :lol:

AVAT-ARSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! excellent

:lol: :lol: :lol:

elye Community Regular

Oh!! This sounds VERY interesting! He climbs mountains, and he pulls teeth....this is very good in a boyfriend. I say aggressively find out his marital status.

Emily - show us a picture of yer arse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is Emily currently at her bathroom mirror determining best angle for new avatarse???????

Man, if this thing were ANYWHERE ELSE but my arse, I'd have a pic up here so fast...Avatarse, indeed....! :lol:

It continues to change. Increasing in size, it is spreading across my hip, onto one cheek and now....let me see...it's a much wider, darker facial form.

Ah! Looks like Louis Armstrong, mid-blow!! Better not be gettin' any bigger than this.... :o:lol:

jerseyangel Proficient

Increasing in size, it is spreading across my hip, onto one cheek and now....let me see...it's a much wider, darker facial form.

OMG--it's the Jackson 5!!! :o

Jestgar Rising Star

:lol::lol:

tom Contributor
Ah! Looks like Louis Armstrong, mid-blow!! Better not be gettin' any bigger than this.... :o:lol:

See new avatar. :P

If the trend continues I have a Dizzy Gillespie pic ready to go. ;)

elye Community Regular

Yes! Yes! Exactly that, on me arse! His cheeks are spreading across my backside.....

OMG....Dizzy Gillespe............Nooooooooooooooo!!! Nobody's bum is THAT big! :o:lol:

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Oh!! This sounds VERY interesting! He climbs mountains, and he pulls teeth....this is very good in a boyfriend. I say aggressively find out his marital status.

He doesn't climb mountains.....he was looking like a Ralph Lauren ad w/ his son and friend......off-road biking of some kind.

Jackson 5 :lol:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:o

I have.......spies. One for sure, and now maybe TWO.

Someone emailed me today and said, "how's Squats with Wolves today?" :o

and I simply can't recall EVER telling him that story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:o

DAVID - - NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<OMG - he would know everything about me if he's been reading along>

jerseyangel Proficient

OMG--and that was quite a while ago, too. :huh:

elye Community Regular
I have.......spies. One for sure, and now maybe TWO.

and I simply can't recall EVER telling him that story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAVID - - NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<OMG - he would know everything about me if he's been reading along>

Hey!! What's this? What did I miss?! WHO IS DAVID? Story, please........

Darn210 Enthusiast
Looks like Louis Armstrong, mid-blow!! Better not be gettin' any bigger than this.... :o:lol:

WHATTTT!!!??????!!! Blues, Greens, Blacks . . . yes, indeed quite a bruise . . . and there it is, just like Emily said, Louis Armstrong. So how come Tom has a pic of Emily's arse?

Hey!! What's this? What did I miss?! WHO IS DAVID? Story, please........

Yes, I think I remember most things and I can't come up with a DAVID. Do tell.

DingoGirl Enthusiast
WHATTTT!!!??????!!! Blues, Greens, Blacks . . . yes, indeed quite a bruise . . . and there it is, just like Emily said, Louis Armstrong. So how come Tom has a pic of Emily's arse?

How did my weasel make it into Mrs. Dammit's av?????? :lol: OMG - she stole my caption - now I must trump you wif something even more clever.........but isn't she the cutest little weasel dog???????????? :wub:

David. :ph34r:

I can't tell you but.....we're going out next week. He has his son through the weekend, they're going out of town tomorrow.............

he MAY not have been spying. <phew> False alarm. but NOW he is out of his mind, wanting to know what in hell I'm talking about.... :o

and that is ALL I'm going to say about that. ;)

Bah ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

elye Community Regular
How did my weasel make it into Mrs. Dammit's av?????? :lol:

IT'S SO CONFUSING! Always think it's Janet when it's Susie, and vise versa...too much for my little brain....! :huh::rolleyes:

David. :ph34r:

I can't tell you but.....we're going out next week. He has his son through the weekend, they're going out of town tomorrow.............

he MAY not have been spying. <phew> False alarm. but NOW he is out of his mind, wanting to know what in hell I'm talking about....

What in hell? Who in hell is this guy David, who's not spying, and out of his mind..... :huh: TELL!!

DingoGirl Enthusiast

p.s.

David thinks I'm intolerant of glucose :lol: :lol:

And I am going to continue to let him think that.

I have changed my personal photo, he will never find me, NEVAH I tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*snigger*

jerseyangel Proficient
IT'S SO CONFUSING! Always think it's Janet when it's Susie, and vise versa

That IS confusing :blink:

p.s.

David thinks I'm intolerant of glucose :lol: :lol:

And I am going to continue to let him think that.

I have changed my personal photo, he will never find me, NEVAH I tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*snigger*

And this is confusing, too :unsure: Susie? :huh:

psawyer Proficient

Hello all. Another busy Wednesday. It is going to snow like heck overnight. Again. Another morning trek through snowbound streets populated with people who can't drive in winter, to arrive at the store and have to shovel the snow off of the lot. Just like today.

So, MJ is on Emily's butt. We have to see this. Wait, it is too late, it is now the whole Jackson Five. This thing is expanding out of control. Is that "Open Original Shared Link" that I hear? But, then, where is "there?"

I need a new avatar. Hmm, let's try this one. :ph34r:

jerseyangel Proficient

New avatar!!!!

I hate to be left out :lol:

Archived