This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

elye Community Regular

Morning, Sillies!

Beginning of a busy week, and me a crip....my leg is actually better this morning. :) Ice does really help, no question. Was hoping perhaps there'd be an interesting bruise forming by now that I could describe to you all. Alas, nuffin'.

Sounds fantabulous!!!!!

At first reading I got chills thinking of when I saw him, then I caught the Dixieland part. Git outta TOWN!!!

I can buy him doing intense jazz .. .but Dixieland?????????

He IS the blind guitarist right?

So . ....Dixieland??????? C'mon .. .

Yep, the blind guitarist/trumpeteer/SAXOPHONIST! Only saw him pick up a tenor once....usually he's wailing away on his trumpet...amazing. His Jazz Wizards are so controlled, but all over the place in the most thrilling, truly thrilling, way. He plays the guitar on his lap, and has explained why a number of times, but it all escapes me now. I'm sure it has something to do with his blindness. And can he sing! A delightful bonus....

I forgot, Tom, that you are on a phone. You MUST get to a pc and check out that link I posted to hear them. Better yet, just buy this--I promise you won't be disappointed:

Open Original Shared Link

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blueeyedmanda Community Regular

Morning Sillies

Emily sorry to hear you are on the gimpy side. :) I have been there.

Well after my nap yesterday trying to get to bed last night was a nightmare and then when I finally got down I was up at 4am and never could get back to sleep. I am now dragging this morning.

7 pages to our new reign begins. Has anyone seen our queen, we need her for the cermonies :)

~alex~ Explorer

I noticed that we have a silly birthday today . . .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATTI!!!

(I'm sorry that you're sick for your birthday :( )

I wish you a happy and healthy day year lifetime!!!

I don't know why people always wait until a person's birthday to say these types of true things -- but you're a very kind and helpful person who has done so much around the gluten-free forum and the help and support you've given me have meant a lot. :D

Wake Up Sillies....where is everyone!!!!

nikki-uk Enthusiast
Emily sorry to hear you are on the gimpy side.

Emily - you've not started wearing leather have you?? :ph34r:

I noticed that we have a silly birthday today . . .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATTI!!!

(I'm sorry that you're sick for your birthday :( )

I wish you a happy and healthy day year lifetime!!!

I don't know why people always wait until a person's birthday to say these types of true things -- but you're a very kind and helpful person who has done so much around the gluten-free forum and the help and support you've given me have meant a lot. :D

Agree Alex :D ......Patti is fab :wub:

elye Community Regular

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PATTI!!!

Okay, any time I've tried this, all of the characters move when it's posted and everything is ruined. So, I'll try my little happy face with a party hat on.....

GRRRRRRR.... :angry::angry: Nope! Had a lovely face all done, posted it and it's all askew. So it's gone. How do I make the characters stay where I've put them?! Our next monarch must look into this.....

I always enjoy reading your posts, Patti...you make us all feel good, you educate us, and you make us laugh. What more could we ask for? :wub: Have a great day!!

7 pages to our new reign begins. Has anyone seen our queen, we need her for the cermonies :)

I know, I know...Queen Sarah. Susie said she was PMing her. I'll wait to hear, but if we don't hear I'll send her a message asking how she's doing. Yes! The final ceremonies! Coming up perhaps tomorrow or Wednesday!

psawyer Proficient

There is a birthday thread, but I'll say it here too.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PATTI!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Green12 Enthusiast
There is a birthday thread, but I'll say it here too.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PATTI!

hee hee Peter, I am following your lead, I posted in her birthday thread and wanted to post here too!!

double the Birthday wishes :D

Happy Birthday Patti!!!!

Happy Birthday Silly Patti!!!!!

Hope this is the Silliest Birthday By far....

We will be sending the Yeti to your house whilest wearing a banana hammock and he will sing you a song and be sharing with you a wonderful gluten-free cake!!!!

Its our gift to you!!!

((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))

jerseyangel Proficient
....my leg is actually better this morning. :)

That's good to hear! :D

My Sillies :wub:

Thanks for all the kind words and the happy birthday wishes! You guys are the bestest :D

elye Community Regular
We will be sending the Yeti to your house whilest wearing a banana hammock and he will sing you a song and be sharing with you a wonderful gluten-free cake!!!!

:lol::lol:

He hasn't been in a banana hammock yet....seashells, tux, hockey equipment....this will be a first!

:lol::lol:

He hasn't been in a banana hammock yet....seashells, tux, hockey equipment....this will be a first!

They always say there is a first for everything....We will have the Yeti- humanized soon!!!

Jestgar Rising Star
jerseyangel Proficient

:lol: This has to become the official Birthday video of the Sillie thread!

jerseyangel Proficient

Its our gift to you!!!

((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))

This I gotta see! :D

This I gotta see! :D

See how special you are to us...We cooked up a great surprise!

DingoGirl Enthusiast

:angry: :angry: :angry:

SILLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! had all these quotes/posts and ERASED them all........sigh........happens a lot on Firefox - you highlight something, it highlights the WHOLE blasted page, you hit a key and then *poof* - - -all gone.....................

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATTI!!!!!!!!!!!!

We love you!

Yes, yeti in banana hammock coming soon...... :lol:

and please note - - my lavendar baby products DO NOT smell remotely of lavendar - that's why I LURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVE them! I don't like lavendar much at all, except for a small whiff of the fresh plant.............these are just yummy!!!!!!!!!

I did pm Sarah at least two days ago - nothing back from her. :(

Tom - your roommate and the Asian yahoo thing - gawd......... :lol: scary......

Janet -- HOW IN HELL do you change the uernames?????????????????????????? *snort* :lol:

yet another talent we can add to your padded fantastic resume.......

I forgot everything else. :angry:

carry on silles.........................

:)

jerseyangel Proficient

Hi Susie :D

I hate when that happens--it's next to impossible to re-create a whole post :angry:

Is your lotion by Johnson & Johnson? I love their baby oil-lotion stuff (can't remember the exact name)--I'll have to try the lavender.

jerseyangel Proficient

PS--thanks for the birthday wishes :D

where are my manners?

SquatsWifDingos Newbie
Now, do tell, who is it you drool over?!?!?

i drool over dingogurl !!

SquatsWifDingos Newbie
Hi Susie :D

I hate when that happens--it's next to impossible to re-create a whole post :angry:

Is your lotion by Johnson & Johnson? I love their baby oil-lotion stuff (can't remember the exact name)--I'll have to try the lavender.

jNj lavender on dingogurl smell good !!! hmmmmm tasty!!!

ps: happy bif day jerseyangel !!!

jerseyangel Proficient

:D Aw-w-w --we have our own love story going on :wub:

You guys are so darn cute! :D

Patti is enchanted :)

jerseyangel Proficient
ps: happy bif day jerseyangel !!!

Thank you kindly :D

SquatsWifDingos Newbie
Janet -- HOW IN HELL do you change the uernames?????????????????????????? *snort* :lol:

its easy once you know how !! muhahahahaha

DingoGirl Enthusiast

:wub:

jNj lavender on dingogurl smell good !!! hmmmmm tasty!!!

:lol: it's true. BTW it's on sale at Target right now, I stocked up. ;) Ladies, this stuff WORKS. :lol: :lol:

:wub:

:D Aw-w-w --we have our own love story going on :wub:

You guys are so darn cute! :D

Patti is enchanted :)

dear gawd.......you really should see us in person...........kinda sickening........... :D

PATTI!!!!!!!!!!! what are you doing for phun today????????????????

Archived