This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Where Your Contribution Counts!
    eNewsletter
    Support Us!

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

blueeyedmanda Community Regular
He will certainly let me know. This is the cat that will jump up and pee on my bed while I'm in it if he thinks I've done something unforgivable (like pet the other cat).

Wow....make sure you treat him well....you never know what will happen if you really tick him off....Poo somewhere! Yikes!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DingoGirl Enthusiast
Second, did they start w/ constructing a new outhouse!???

Outhouse construction begins at another time. I actually did peek inside this weekend.........ewwwwwwwww.........asked them if they could remove the stench in the remodel......but alas, they are apparently keeping it in its present locale, perched above the 15-foot poop-pit..... :huh: :vomitface:

Your new social life does sound exciting, but tiring at the same time. I will now officially be living vicariously through you

Yup.....me, too.

Me three

:lol: but wait........ *I* don't want to be living this exhausting life, vicariously or otherwise!!!!!! I am TIRED sillies, TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: Kissey - - not tired. Ever. :huh: Dating is hard on me.....may cancel concert tonight - we'll see.

Poison oak is now on every part of my body, and getting worse. WE are not at the stage where hospital visit is necessary (as has happened in the past), but, things are RAGING, and spreading. I just got rid of the poison oak from the last visit to Last Chance, which, by the end, was burgundy-purple and oozing (sorry) but at least stayed mainly in just one area. so now it's on my entire torso (that's the crazy part that we can't figure out), neck and spreading to face, behind ears, on both arms/hands, both legs - thighs and calves, and getting close to a.......female body part. :o Yes, I have JUST put in a call to the doctor and am hoping to be prescribed this magic zapping gel I once got in Monterey......if I could only remember the name of the dang stuff.......cause who knows if doctor will know.

Of course, as you can imagine, Kissey has NOTHING of this and is not affected by poison oak in the slightest.

:blink:

OMG!! I've just eaten 17 rice crackers :ph34r:

:o ummmmmm........ and you find this worthy of mentioning???????????? SEVENTEEN, that's all? Okay.......I may be remotely interested in listening when you've eaten the entire container, and then some. :lol:

Susie- Yeah on meeting the Kisseys! I for one, already love Grandma and her boyfriend- how cute is THAT? Of course they liked you- what's not to like!!!!!!!!!! When you called him david I was like - always forget he has a REAL name!!!!!!

:lol: sometimes I, too, forget he has a real name......in fact, this is phunny - - he ONLY gets called David when he's in trouble......if he hears me utter the word, w/ a certain distinct sharpness to teh tone, well, that's it...... :lol:

It's phunny....17 is the one number of which I have ALL of the multiples right in the forefront of my memory bank. So I immediately computed your calorie count as about 136 - - not heinously bad.

For all those puzzled: When converting the mmol blood-sugar measurement that we use in Canada to the American measurement, one multiplies it by 17. My tight morning reading of 4.6 is 78 American..... B)

:blink: EMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!! this sounds suspiciously like mathS.......what in hell are you doing to me?

This is a superb idea....I will need to be out there fairly early in the am to incorporate Mr. Chow into a background. I'd love to capture him in mid-Rising Sun Pose, or his Meet-The-Ebbing-Sea. He actually has one pose that is quite something, and I cannot imagine what it it would be called. It looks like Dog-Pooping-By-Running-Stream, or Eagle-Shot-out-of-the Air. Must ask him.......

:lol: :lol:

Yes, by all means - - I say, just secretly photograph Chow, and put it into your av, for, as we know, other neighbors have been featured in certain avs (eviscerated zombie man) to our great pleasure.......

BRING THE POODLE HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of puppies, sadie is having visitors who want to adopt her today. I will be VERY sad to see her go, but she will have a house on a lake, a boat, a huge yard and a 6 year-old who already has her walking, feeding and bathing schedule worked out. How cute is THAT?

Sadie's leaving??????????? :unsure: not sure now I feel about this but........well okay, that arrangement DOES sound perfect.........can she and Angus still maintain their relationship? :wub:

mygawd sillies..........I am itching to death...........help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! :unsure:

nikki-uk Enthusiast

OMG!!!!

I MUST get a trunk monkey!!!!!!! :lol:

ARRRGGGGHHH!!!!!!!

15 pound cats weeing on yer 'ead??? :blink: <no thankyou>

Will's litter tray has GONE (yipee!!)........and he now goes by the more regal, grown up name of ''Captain Willow'' :huh:

OK, please enlighten the Brit....what the heck is Poison Oak????? :unsure: ...sounds eeevil - poor Susie :(

Is it like stinging nettles??? :unsure:

DingoGirl Enthusiast
OK, please enlighten the Brit....what the heck is Poison Oak????? :unsure: ...sounds eeevil - poor Susie :(

Is it like stinging nettles??? :unsure:

ohhhhhhhhh Nicola, poison oak is FAR more evil than stinging nettle - - though I once did fall into a nettle bush - OUCH - -alas, the pain passes quickly.

Poison oak/ivy is a vile weed in US - who knows where else in teh world - - and some people are highly susceptible to it - including most on my dad's side of the family.......my grandfather was in hospital with it, and I have been to the emergency room for it - - when it got into my elbow joint, which swelled to about five times its normal size and was permanently bent......I had a systemic/edemic case of it, w/ a 103 fever.......wish I could post the photo.......when I walked into the ER on a Sunday (friend insisted I go, but had alreayd been to the ER once that week, at midnight, and a walk-in doctor a few days after that), well let me tell you - - I have NEVER been ushered back so quickly into the urgent URGENT care in my life - - the staff gasped, parted like the red sea, and it was thought that I had walked in w/ an advanced case of flesh-eating strep......this is what my friend heard in the panicked whispers of those in my wake. :lol: :lol: <I can laugh about it now but my mom had to come take care of me for five days whilst I kept my arm elevated and went on massive steroids and antibiotics, leading into the next fabulous adventure - - clostridium dificile :blink: >

Anywho - - it's a vile and invasive, noxious week that grows in the lower elevations of the mountains in California, and all over the east coast/south as well. all I have to do is LOOK at it.......and that's it. I am in soooooooooooo much agony now......waiting to get into doctor TODAY rather than tomorrow.............but it's very hard to treat.....

Open Original Shared Link

if I don't treat this, it will spread everywhere - - the itching can drive you mad - - and within a week or two, begin oozing, seeping, turning dark purple, and looking and feeling completely wretched....

:blink:

I'm mighty uncomfortable and it's only been two days since we got back from Last Chance......

forgot to wash the dog. Animals run through the wilds and retain the oils from the devil weed in their hair............because I am careful to step nowhere near it...........

aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure:

who else here is quite susceptible to the terrible oak/ivy/sumac?

jerseyangel Proficient

Moi! :angry:

During the summer of 2003, I had the worst case of poison ivy--I was weeding in my own yard (in NJ) and plucked out a bunch before I realized what I did. :(

I ended up with it on my face, arms and legs--it was awful. Every few days, I'd get a few more blisters, they would multiply and spread and this pattern kept up for--I swear--weeks.

The itching was obscene--Susie, I know just what you're going through. It seems like it's NEVER going to go away. I didn't go the the doctor for it--just tried lots of OTC stuff, but nothing really helped much.

My older son got it when we lived in GA--he was in 5th grade and his was so bad that we took him to the doctor and he had to do a course of steroids. It was horrible.

Vile weed :angry:

Jestgar Rising Star

Feeling better about the 17 rice crackers:

Lylie-bear's tooth is fine, he has some sort of ulcer on his gum. We got sent home with some steroids and antibiotics. Lyle turns into pudding in the vet's office, so the vet is calmly showing me how to pill a cat while I'm looking at her like she just stepped in from Susie's Stepford neighborhood. We'll just have to see how much of the medication goes into the cat, and how much goes onto mom.

DingoGirl Enthusiast
During the summer of 2003, I had the worst case of poison ivy--I was weeding in my own yard (in NJ) and plucked out a bunch before I realized what I did. :(

:o OMG Patti - - how heinous to pull the weed and not know.............I feel your pain. the itching could drive a person insane.........I had my eye swell shut with it one time.........gads.................

When I was about 8 years old, at the cabin in Big Sur, we slid down the sides of the canyon all day once, on pieces of cardboard..........dear gawd..........no one stopped us, of course - - I had it head-to-toe......my mom gave me an OTC sleeping aide of some kind and then - another fun thing happened - I hallucinated and saw/felt/heard BATS all night...................

:unsure:

Lylie-bear's tooth is fine, he has some sort of ulcer on his gum. We got sent home with some steroids and antibiotics. Lyle turns into pudding in the vet's office, so the vet is calmly showing me how to pill a cat while I'm looking at her like she just stepped in from Susie's Stepford neighborhood. We'll just have to see how much of the medication goes into the cat, and how much goes onto mom.

shocking food list..........

Stepford vet. :lol: Oh well, good thing Lyle's keeping his toof!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

Gosh this afternoon is lasting forever.....

tom Contributor
It's kind of tricky, though, and requires me to be calm, controlled, and diligent....

Could I simply walk out naked?

....I'd love to capture him in mid-Rising Sun Pose,

Mid-Rising what?????? :P:lol:

Why Patti- I think I just got the vapors (from cracking up!!!!!!!!!). My GAWD woman, you are a RIOT!!!!

That saying always gets a chuckle here.

Did Liz Taylor say it in Cat on a Hot Tin Roof? Or someone in The Long Hot Summer?

Dangit I KNOW it's in SOME old movie I like .. . ..isn't it? <grrrr or was it a book . .. .>

If they decide to coordinate a tackle I may be done for.

<snicker snicker>

Outhouse construction begins at another time. I actually did peek inside this weekend.........ewwwwwwwww.........asked them if they could remove the stench in the remodel......but alas, they are apparently keeping it in its present locale, perched above the 15-foot poop-pit..... :huh: :vomitface:

Blech . .. ..as difficult as it sounds, I bet a new pit would be VERY welcome. I remember when my cousins dug one at the cottage on Lake Michigan. (I was too little :P )

.....may cancel concert tonight - we'll see.

Hope not, I think you'd really enjoy it.

(GAH!!! But sitting there unable to push Poison Oak outta yer head might be maddening)

if I don't treat this, it will spread everywhere - - the itching can drive you mad - - and within a week or two, begin oozing, seeping, turning dark purple, and looking and feeling completely wretched....

. . .

I think Poison Oak is far worse than Poison Ivy. Got Poison Ivy plenty of times in Michigan. Only got Oaked once, I think in my first few months in CA, and I'm pretty sure it was in Big Freakin' Sur!!!!!

Luckily only a forearm severely affected, but I CERtainly NEVER want THAT AGAIN!!!!!! :extremewinceface: had the oozing seeping purple w/ nasty topography :ph34r:

There's a magic gel??? :o Must be googleable!!!!

Rrrrrrrrrreally feel for ya Dingy & hope the doc or net has the answer.

I think in '88 it was just calamine lotion & . .. ..hmmm WAS it isopropyl to wash it out???? Or the other stuff that seems to always be next to it at the drugstore?? Why can't I think of the NAME!????? <brain not so good today :( >

It'd hurt a little and *bubble* on the deformed flesh. :ph34r:

jerseyangel Proficient

Something that worked for us--get some of those cat treats that are semi-soft. Take a pill and press it into a piece of treat and then mold the treat around the pill. Allo fell for it anyway..... :P

When I was about 8 years old, at the cabin in Big Sur, we slid down the sides of the canyon all day once, on pieces of cardboard..........dear gawd..........no one stopped us, of course - - I had it head-to-toe......my mom gave me an OTC sleeping aide of some kind and then - another fun thing happened - I hallucinated and saw/felt/heard BATS all night...................

Jeepers--I'm itching just thinking about it :o

Yeah--the food list....that pic of the fries was gross.

DingoGirl Enthusiast

OMG :o

been researching poison oak treatments etc. - - - look what I found - - NOT for the faint of heart:

reeeeeeeeeeeeeally wish I'd photographed the one I had on my leg once, for an entire summer.....it was a stigmata - shaped like the virgin - - deep burgundy purple and oozing....I had to wear shorts every day until everyone SHRIEKED that I had to go to doctor

:unsure:

okay - that's it - - going to doctor today - - no more poison oak talk for a while - until, that is, I post my photo of the attack of ought-three :lol: <or is it spelled aught?>

Ridgewalker Contributor

Sumac girl here! Not as badly susceptible as you're describing, but quite miserable even so, requiring steroids to resolve, etc... YUCK. I've never had a reaction to poison oak or ivy at all, though. I do get a decent reaction from azaleas, however. Not if I just touch them, but if I get scratched by a stem or branch... such as when weeding around my gorgeous white azaleas... I have a rather unhappy couple days.

Gosh this afternoon is lasting forever.....

I agree wholeheartedly!

Luke had a checkup with our family doc today. He had to have a chicken pox booster shot, which was not fun. He takes after his father and is petrified of needles. It took three of us to hold him down. <_<

She also wants him to try regular fiber supplements and probiotics to try and help shorten his gluten reactions and improve overall digestive health. I told her what typically happens when he's glutened, is he gets about 2 days of intense diarrhea, and then has tiny little poopy accidents for 1-2 weeks afterward. That causes him to miss a lot of school when he gets glutened, because I don't want him to have accidents at school!!!

I think the fiber supplement is an excellent idea... she thinks the bowel incontinence is from being constipated after the diarrhea eases up. Everything I've read about it fits right in with what happens to him, so I think she's right. She only wants him to take the probiotic a 2-3 times a week.

So, I'm really hoping this will help shorten his recovery time. sigh. No matter how diligent I am, glutenings happen.

I'm sooooooo tired! Only got about two hours of sleep last night, and three hours the night before. Ugh. When will this day be over?!?!

tom Contributor
OMG :o

been researching poison oak treatments etc. - - - look what I found - - NOT for the faint of heart:

OMG WHY WOULD YOU *DO* THAT TO ME!!!!!!!!?????????

<trying to erase the mere milliseconds of sight as we speak>

okay - that's it - - going to doctor today - - no more poison oak talk for a while - until, that is, I post my photo of the attack of ought-three :lol: <or is it spelled aught?>

Hehe aught <and you KNOW it!!> . ....which reminds me . ..is that nowt (once spelled nawt by .. ...Janet maybe?) the same as naught?

P.S. Jess - Was it Stepford vet or Stepford cat?

Green12 Enthusiast
It's like a mojo only cuter!!!!!!! Julie must explain the trunk monkey accessory! They ROCK! Or you can see for yourself Open Original Shared Link

:lol: Yeppers, there's a trunk monkey for every occasion!! Nikki you must get one too!

Awww, sweet Sadie has a home. You were the bestest foster mommy for her Bev. Will she and Angus still be able to see each other?

:lol::lol:

So sorry about the poison oak Susie Q, I know nada of this :huh:

Haven't experienced it before, not even sure if it grown in this area :unsure: ....I have a suspicion given how sensitive I am that it would affect me if I ever crossed paths with it <_<

Wish I could be of more help, but I rest a little easier knowing you have Kissey taking care of you :) I hope you find something that will help the discomfort so you can get some relief, and SOON!

reeeeeeeeeeeeeally wish I'd photographed the one I had on my leg once, for an entire summer.....it was a stigmata - shaped like the virgin - - deep burgundy purple and oozing....I had to wear shorts every day until everyone SHRIEKED that I had to go to doctor

Yikes, good thing this didn't get out...you would have had millions making the pilgramage to see the Virgin Mary image on your poison ivy covered leg.

tom Contributor
She also wants him to try regular fiber supplements and probiotics to try and help shorten his gluten reactions . . ..

They've been talking about this on yahooceliacbayarea.

Not sure how much of it *I* believe, but what's more important is that THEY believe. :)

I'll go find the url, if you'd like.

elye Community Regular
but wait........ *I* don't want to be living this exhausting life, vicariously or otherwise!!!!!! I am TIRED sillies, TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: Kissey - - not tired. Ever. :huh: Dating is hard on me.....may cancel concert tonight - we'll see.

Marriage is SO MUCH easier. :lol:

so now it's on my entire torso (that's the crazy part that we can't figure out), neck and spreading to face, behind ears, on both arms/hands, both legs - thighs and calves, and getting close to a.......female body part. :o

Oh, Gaaaaawwwwwwwd, Susie! Ya poor thing....

I'm afraid that I can roll about in the stuff quite vigorously, and have nothing transpire. We have poison IVY here in Ontario in wooded areas....but like Ptaoughmn, I think poison OAK is a different animal and more heinous.

Yes, by all means - - I say, just secretly photograph Chow, and put it into your av, for, as we know, other neighbors have been featured in certain avs (eviscerated zombie man) to our great pleasure.......

:lol: I was thinking about our Zombie man not long ago...

I shall try to snap a shot of Mr. Chow early tomorrow. He is actually such a strange little man that he may be only too happy to let me position him in his Reclining Dragon Pose, or Squatting Tiger, or Screaming Rooster, er sumfin'.....

<I can laugh about it now but my mom had to come take care of me for five days whilst I kept my arm elevated and went on massive steroids and antibiotics, leading into the next fabulous adventure - - clostridium dificile :blink: >

Oh, Gawd.....all of that hell, and then C. Diff?! :o

Mid-Rising what??????

:lol::lol:

Nice quote-manouveuring, Ptaoughmn..... :rolleyes:

I hope not, I think you'd really enjoy it.

Is this Michael Buble tonight? Pass, Susie, pass! Great orchestral arrangements, but, Gad, the guy's so overrated.....I'm always wishing he'd shut up and let the band play.

grumble grumble grumble.....These silly Sinatra wanna-be's....... <_<:rolleyes:

.. ..hmmm WAS it isopropyl to wash it out???? Or the other stuff that seems to always be next to it at the drugstore?? Why can't I think of the NAME!?????

It'd hurt a little and *bubble* on the deformed flesh. :ph34r:

Hydrogen pyroxide.

Ridgewalker Contributor
They've been talking about this on yahooceliacbayarea.

Not sure how much of it *I* believe, but what's more important is that THEY believe. :)

I'll go find the url, if you'd like.

Yeah, that'd be great! I hadn't heard or read any discussions on fiber plus probiotics to shorten a reaction, but the logic of it seems sound in Luke's case.

In general, I don't know how much these two things would help the average Celiac... But a HUGE part of Luke's reaction is the bowel incontinence which just drags on forever. It definitely seems to be caused by constipation after the diarrhea... Poor kid gets both in a single reaction! So maybe this will help. I'll keep you guys updated on it, too.

nikki-uk Enthusiast

Dear gaaaaawd :o

That is SHOCKING .....shocking , shocking

I never knew such evil plants existed !! :o ....but only some react like that???? :blink:

Crap...so IF I ever go to California I would have to wear jungle khakis and TOTAL skin coverage B) as I have THE most sensitive/allergic skin :lol: .....scary

Hope you get the magic cream Susie!!! :o

eeeeeeeeeeeeeally wish I'd photographed the one I had on my leg once, for an entire summer.....it was a stigmata - shaped like the virgin - - deep burgundy purple and oozing....I had to wear shorts every day until everyone SHRIEKED that I had to go to doctor

What a shame!!!

We missed the virginal rash :lol: ....if only people knew...we could have arranged coach trips and pilgrimages to Susie's Oozie leg

Luke had a checkup with our family doc today. He had to have a chicken pox booster shot, which was not fun. He takes after his father and is petrified of needles. It took three of us to hold him down. <_<

Poor fella :(

....and you guys immunise against chicken pox?????........why????????

All my kids have had it , although I admit it's not very pleasant :(

tom Contributor

Yes Em! Hydrogen Peroxide is the one! :o

<hehe screaming rooster> :lol:

Yeah, that'd be great! I hadn't heard or read any discussions on fiber plus probiotics to shorten a reaction, but the logic of it seems sound in Luke's case.

Aaaaaaaaaargh yahooceliacbayarea is SO !@#$% unwieldy on a sidekick!!!!!

Can't really even get it to show JUST the thread I want, and it takes 3 or 4 long pageloads to even get close!!

:angry: I'd participate if it'd cooperate!!

Hope it shows up ok.

For some reason, mine shows a post about snacks first, THEN the "chance glutening remedies" thread.

It was started by c.com forum member yolo(Bea), the Los Gatos artist I met. :)

There's a study on probiotics that I wish I could fully comprehend. Eyes glazed over quickly & I wasn't ready to really even try - was on a bad brain day when I saw it.

<nikki said susie's oozie leg>

Until it clears up, should we call her Oozie? :blink:

elye Community Regular

Canada has just approved the chicken pox vaccine. But I tend to think that a kid should probably be given the opportunity to deal with these illnesses...ya know, all the stuff about over-sterilized enviornments being a bad thing, yada yada.....

tom Contributor
Crap...so IF I ever go to California I would have to wear jungle khakis and TOTAL skin coverage B)

Only while out in the wilds AND off-piste :)

(and don't pet the puppies post-off-piste!!)

Jestgar Rising Star

Vet who treats Stepford cats. Although, after S-oozie's stories about the Stepford dog, maybe the vet I saw just indulges in absinthe after work and hallucinates those cats that calmly let you chuck a pill down their throats.

(I really just needed a reason to be able to write S-oozie :P )

Ridgewalker Contributor
Poor fella :(

Well, it's like this. The vaccine has been around in the States for several years. When Luke turned 1, they offered it to me, but I refused it. At that point, they really had no good idea of how long the vaccine would last, and at what age a booster would be required, etc. I figured I'd rather my kids got the chicken pox naturally while they're young, than have a vaccine wear off when they're 20.

But a few years later, the vaccine became required for entrance to public school. <_< They still don't really know how long it lasts, though. Currently, they're having kids be immunized at age 12 months, and then a booster at age 5. Since Luke didn't have his first one till age 5, we had to do his booster now.

The whole thing aggravates me. :angry: The only way I could have gotten out of the kids having the vaccine was to claim that it's against my religion... which it's not... so I didn't feel good about doing that.

By the time Ezra turned 1, it was already required, so he had it at the standard time. And of course, being Ezra, he broke out in chicken pox blisters all over his legs and butt. :angry: Thank you, US government, you just gave my baby chicken pox on purpose.

Rant over!

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Is this Michael Buble tonight? Pass, Susie, pass! Great orchestral arrangements, but, Gad, the guy's so overrated.....I'm always wishing he'd shut up and let the band play.

grumble grumble grumble.....These silly Sinatra wanna-be's....... <_<:rolleyes:

<_< I am in TOTAL agreement on this, Em......yet Kissey says we are going. OMG - I just want to stay home and scratch myself. :lol:

What a shame!!!

We missed the virginal rash :lol: ....if only people knew...we could have arranged coach trips and pilgrimages to Susie's Oozie leg

:lol: this was actually discussed many times during the siege. Somewhere, there is a photo of this leg, but it's long since gone. I do think we should have contacted the media, I could have made my fortune..... :lol:

<nikki said susie's oozie leg>

Until it clears up, should we call her Oozie? :blink:

:lol: I don't see why not.........

Vet who treats Stepford cats. Although, after S-oozie's stories about the Stepford dog, maybe the vet I saw just indulges in absinthe after work and hallucinates those cats that calmly let you chuck a pill down their throats.

(I really just needed a reason to be able to write S-oozie :P )

:lol: :lol: who needs a reason?

um........Stepford dog.....took me a minute to figure this out......<feeling particularly dingo-brained :blink: >. She means little Spike who lives next door, right......but......the absinthe-drinking, hallucinating vet - this confuses me. :lol:

By the time Ezra turned 1, it was already required, so he had it at the standard time. And of course, being Ezra, he broke out in chicken pox blisters all over his legs and butt. :angry: Thank you, US government, you just gave my baby chicken pox on purpose.

Rant over!

:angry: oh dear..............

sillies, I've been given a prescription of steroids..........gads. May be awake for days on this. :huh:

I"M SO ITCHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jestgar Rising Star
sillies, I've been given a prescription of steroids..........gads. May be awake for days on this. :huh:

I"M SO ITCHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did ya want me to come over and put the pill down yur throat? I've had lessons ^_^

Archived