This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

Darn210 Enthusiast
Tom <_< on being smelled

Patti <_< on being caseined

Hmmmmm . . . why doesn't anybody say "milked"?? . . . :lol::lol: . . . much psillier.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nikki-uk Enthusiast
Hmmmmm . . . why doesn't anybody say "milked"?? . . . :lol::lol: . . . much psillier.

...I concur, and wanted too....but then thought ''Oh no!! Casein is a different protein to Lactose''........it all went a bit scientific ...and then I could smell a weird burning smell coming from ME BRAIN :blink: ...and had to cease ALL thinking :mellow:

Darn210 Enthusiast
...I concur, and wanted too....but then thought ''Oh no!! Casein is a different protein to Lactose''........it all went a bit scientific ...and then I could smell a weird burning smell coming from ME BRAIN :blink: ...and had to cease ALL thinking :mellow:

:lol::lol: - ikki-Nay is unny-phay!

jerseyangel Proficient

Actually, caseined makes me feel a little less cow-like :unsure:

Green12 Enthusiast
...and then I could smell a weird burning smell coming from ME BRAIN :blink: ...and had to cease ALL thinking :mellow:

Not good for the Queen, a burning brain!!!!!

Patti, sorry about getting caseined, from peach sorbet of all things <_< That's why I am getting an ice cream maker, I can have casein, but this way I can keep out all ingredients I don't want in there.

Hope you feel better :)

jerseyangel Proficient
Patti, sorry about getting caseined, from peach sorbet of all things <_< That's why I am getting an ice cream maker, I can have casein, but this way I can keep out all ingredients I don't want in there.

Hope you feel better :)

Thanks, Julie--I'm ok :)

The phunny this is--I have an ice cream maker! :lol: I have no excuse!

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

Who's up on their post counts today...The water main by our house burst....who will take the blame for this Phluid Phrenzy!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

jerseyangel Proficient

It it me imagination, or do Sillies sem to have more than their share of phluid mishaps? :huh:

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Everything seems to remind me of my FIL, lately! :rolleyes: You know.....the 80 yr old with the kangaroo scrotum.

:blink::unsure: That has to be one of our phinest sentences....... :lol:

I see you all haven't lost yer silly. What a comforting place to come home to to which to come home. :wub:

Taking a short break from pacing and praying and psychotic worry........had something to eat, per Judy's orders (lost 6 or 7 pounds on the Grief Edna :( )....am woefully behind........miss you all and hope to be back with me sillies soon.........

But OMG Nicola's the sparkly queen! Compulsory capitalized superfluous letters (aren't we usually pretty good about that?).....and a new kit-ten.........and one who died. :( so sorry poeter......

and..........cockpots and crock teases, rubbed w/ oil.........vacations and travelers...........coeliac/glutened toities and bird wings in beds...OMG....itchy cooties rashes (poor Sarah :( )...and did someone have the phlughue? Nik's family? Head is spinning and tired and there was so much more I wanted to say.......actually had a guffaw over sumfin Goosey said and oh BTW, love the Liberace crown.......can't even remember. Aaaaaaaaaand now we're speaking in pig latin? :lol: Still have a few pages to go, STOP TALKING SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read your lovely sentiments to me in earlier pages, and cried......... :wub::(:)

I love you guys.

The custodial hearing begins - NOW - I may vomit. Trying to stay a little bit normal by checking in here. I can't imagine they'd arrive at a solution today.

Carry on........

:):(

Green12 Enthusiast

You've been on me mind all day Susie :wub:

(((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))

Susie!

Darn210 Enthusiast

Susie!!! Sooooooo Glad to see you posting here!!!! (Hugs & Prayers for ya')

Compulsory capitalized superfluous letters (aren't we usually pretty good about that?).........coeliac/glutened toities .......

If Queen Nicola really wanted to throw us for a loop, she'd make us start using "coeliac" all the time. Perhaps we should start using pig latin on the normal other threads.

By the way . . . looked out me kitchen window this morning and saw a great blue heron on me deck. Haven't seen one in our yard in a couple of years. Did I mention the frog is missing? The frog has been missing for over a week, though. Hopefully, not due to a previous (unobserved) visit from the heron. Them birds are pretty darn big close up.

Jestgar Rising Star
Read your lovely sentiments to me in earlier pages, and cried......... :wub::(:)

hmm, can't decide if excessive fluids are appropriate or not for this thread, although, I suppose if ya gotta have fluids comin' outta yur bod, the eyes are the best choice :ph34r:

Ridgewalker Contributor

I love you guys.

The custodial hearing begins - NOW - I may vomit. Trying to stay a little bit normal by checking in here. I can't imagine they'd arrive at a solution today.

Carry on........

:):(

I'm so glad you're here catching up a little, Susie! I know you're hurting, but even a couple little smiles are better than none!!!

The custody hearing today... is it for permanent custody or emergency custody? Or maybe it doesn't even work that way out there... In NC, in situations like this- there would be an emergency custody hearing to decide who cares for the children immediately. Then, the full custody case would likely take longer to suss out, and can take weeks or months.

Who have the children been staying with till now? (My email's been down, I haven't gotten any updates lately. It's back up now, tho.)

BIG hugs! You MUST eat, please don't let your health go!!!

Green12 Enthusiast
If Queen Nicola really wanted to throw us for a loop, she'd make us start using "coeliac" all the time.

Shhhhhhhhh, don't give her any ideas!!!

Me wee brain would not be able to cope :lol:

Did you take a picture of this alleged frog snatcher??

hmm, can't decide if excessive fluids are appropriate or not for this thread, although, I suppose if ya gotta have fluids comin' outta yur bod, the eyes are the best choice :ph34r:

Very true Jess.

Ridgewalker Contributor

Btw, ya'll, my rash is entering new levels of weirdness. The areas that it began seem to be fading now... but it keeps spreading to new areas of itchiness. It's all over my legs, arms, and shoulder blades. My eye looks completely Frankensteiny- looks like I rubbed a fistful of Poison Sumac in it or something- but it itches less. I've been staying in the house as much as possible, so as not to irritate it with dirt and sweat (and also so as not to scare small children.) I think that's helping, too. So... even though it's still spreading, I THINK it's starting to get better. :rolleyes:

Green12 Enthusiast
Btw, ya'll, my rash is entering new levels of weirdness. The areas that it began seem to be fading now... but it keeps spreading to new areas of itchiness. It's all over my legs, arms, and shoulder blades. My eye looks completely Frankensteiny- looks like I rubbed a fistful of Poison Sumac in it or something- but it itches less. I've been staying in the house as much as possible, so as not to irritate it with dirt and sweat (and also so as not to scare small children.) I think that's helping, too. So... even though it's still spreading, I THINK it's starting to get better. :rolleyes:

Yikes Sarah, this has been one long lasting rash. I'm glad you think it's getting better.

Hopefully it's on its way out!

Darn210 Enthusiast

I tried the first time I saw one. He was just strolling across me backyard. They're super cautious. Each time, just the slightest movement sends them on their way. I wanted a pic to send to me mum. She's got multiple bird feeders and I wanted to see if she had anything more exotic at hers than I had at mine (whilst flaunting my blue heron pic).

nikki-uk Enthusiast
I see you all haven't lost yer silly. What a comforting place to come home to to which to come home. :wub:

Well now Soozle,....I think that's what brought us all to this thread in the first place.......somewhere to forget yer troubles and just be........... :unsure: ...psilly ;):wub:

If Queen Nicola really wanted to throw us for a loop, she'd make us start using "coeliac" all the time. Perhaps we should start using pig latin on the normal other threads.

Oh hee hee - EXCELLENT idea Jean-eet, no more lazy spelling see.dee :evilcackle: moo-ha-ha

Shhhhhhhhh, don't give her any ideas!!!

Me wee brain would not be able to cope :lol:

Concession for Julie's wee brain allowed......however I shall expect the rest of yer slackers to put the :o in seeleeyak ;)

Your Queen bids you goodnight :yawn:

curlyfries Contributor
:blink::unsure: That has to be one of our phinest sentences....... :lol:

I love you guys.

So glad you could find a little comfort here :) ........but it's not the same without you. :(

Trying to stay a little bit normal by checking in here.

This is the wrong place to find normalcy!!!!!!! :wacko::lol::lol::lol:

So......Zeus had watery D for 4 days straight and I think I might know why..............Last week while fixing dinner I dropped a big chunk of raw hamburger on the floor, which he quickly claimed. And.............

Just got back from the grocery store and the receipt had a notice about the E coli ground beef recall, and guess what................you guessed it................all my ground beef in the freezer needs to be returned!!!!!! :angry:

Thankfully he is starting to feel better....eating a little today. :D

I've been wanting to pull up that carpet anyways! :P .......started on it today.

Got a call from the township head of special needs today. I'm being switched to a different school.......elementary. Good thing..........I finally get to interpret (although I'm quite rusty).........Bad thing.............3 more weeks than expected of NO PAY!!!!!!!!!!This school is not year round.

curlyfries Contributor

I tried the first time I saw one. He was just strolling across me backyard. They're super cautious. Each time, just the slightest movement sends them on their way. I wanted a pic to send to me mum. She's got multiple bird feeders and I wanted to see if she had anything more exotic at hers than I had at mine (whilst flaunting my blue heron pic).

I've got bunches of heron pics!!!!!!!!! Hubby and I sneak up on them whilst out in our canoe. :ph34r::rolleyes: Yeah.......I guess you could say we're heron stalkers :P

Darn210 Enthusiast
I've got bunches of heron pics!!!!!!!!! Hubby and I sneak up on them whilst out in our canoe. :ph34r::rolleyes: Yeah.......I guess you could say we're heron stalkers :P

Or perhaps heron addicts.

Green12 Enthusiast
Concession for Julie's wee brain allowed......however I shall expect the rest of yer slackers to put the :o in seeleeyak ;)

The Queen has spoken :lol:

Why thank you vedy much for taking into consideration me wee brain.

(I can't stop saying "me" for "my", it's so much fuuuuuun!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

So......Zeus had watery D for 4 days straight and I think I might know why..............Last week while fixing dinner I dropped a big chunk of raw hamburger on the floor, which he quickly claimed. And.............

This school iJust got back from the grocery store and the receipt had a notice about the E coli ground beef recall, and guess what................you guessed it................all my ground beef in the freezer needs to be returned!!!!!! :angry:

Thankfully he is starting to feel better....eating a little today. :D

Hmmm, suspicious phluid activity.

Bummer about the beef :o , but that explains the D. Glad he is feeling better.

Or perhaps heron addicts.

:lol:

curlyfries Contributor
Hmmm, suspicious phluid activity.

Not so suspicious..............it started the exact day of my me 300th post. <_<:unsure:

Morning Sillies!

Tis another hot day here....so we are expecting phluids in the phorm of sweat...ewww!

Landen has a sore throat and allergies. I think I just had a bad weekend, I really sat down and considered things and I am going to take a few weekends in August to myself, but things are better now.

Did I tell you about our nosy neighbor lady that drives us all crazy?? Jen lives below us, and on the other side of the courtyard in a one bedroom, we have this older woman who is supposedly disabled due to her back...yet she is lifting things all the time.....Well she always is trying to start trouble since she wants to watch Landen and Jen won't allow her too, plus she is a chain smoker and smokes in the house and Jen does not believe that is good at all for anyone esp. a baby. Anyhoo...yesterday she stopped Jen as Jen came in from work and says How is Landen? Jen says I assume fine. The lady says well I saw Amanda and John leave for work and they didn't have him with them. Jen explained he stayed with her cousin that night. So the woman tells her I bet they dont want him anymore. Jen was like look it is nothing like that. So then the woman asks Jen if she knows John at all. Jen says yea. The lady says well do you ever talk to him. Jen says yes again. Then the woman says does amanda know you talk to him and how does she feel about it? We have come to the conclusion that she is trying to start trouble, we believe she is very jealous of our friendship and such.

She starts trouble with the other neighbors too, calling the office about them all the time. Woman has too much time on her hands.

Time to start my work Bye Sillies!

Archived