This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

tiredofdoctors Enthusiast
You can practice and get someone's notes on the lecture later.

ROFLMAO

That is hysterically funny!

And the LAPTOP??? Nooooooo . . . . .

Pedicure? Yes. Toenail Polish? No. Enough Said.

The look on your wife's face when you tell her that you can't go away on a romantic weekend with her because you'll miss the Celiac Forum's full moon extravaganza . . . . . . . . priceless.

OMG -- BEV -- just saw your Avatar --- You are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TriticusToxicum Explorer
Now i am LMAO. If your toenails look like that, your wife must be awfully brave to have married you. Best laugh I've had ALL day. Dude- where do you get this stuff?

Sorry, I couldn't resist :P

Those aren't really my toes BTW! My wife should be used to it though, my father-in-law and 2 of my brothers in law have feet that look like that :blink: Maybe I'm the brave one?

Gross story:

My father-in-law once sat down at the kitchen table (his house) with a pair of those heavy duty Cutco kitchen scissors and gave himself a "pedicure". :o:blink:

Welcome to my world! :ph34r:

The look on your wife's face when you tell her that you can't go away on a romantic weekend with her because you'll miss the Celiac Forum's full moon extravaganza . . . . . . . . priceless.

To quote Dana Carvey as Bush #1 - "...nawt ganna do it..."

Richard that's disgusting .... actually, you'd like a pedicure ... you don't HAVE to get polish, but you do get a nice foot massage and soak!

Mary made me get a manicure for our wedding. It was weird. I don't like people fondling my hands, well at least strangers.

Jestgar Rising Star

Couldn't think of a better place to post this

Open Original Shared Link

It opened slowly on my computer

CarlaB Enthusiast

It opened slowly on my computer

ROFL Thanks for resurrecting this thread!!

Mtndog Collaborator

From my friend's 5 year old:

Trick or Treat

Smell my feet

Give me something good to eat.

If you don't care,

I don't care,

I'll pull down your underwear!

TriticusToxicum Explorer
From my friend's 5 year old:

Trick or Treat

Smell my feet

Give me something good to eat.

If you don't care,

I don't care,

I'll pull down your underwear!

:blink:

Off to get some treats!

TriticusToxicum Explorer

So here's my random thought of the day....

The kids were watching Toy Story 2 when I left the house this A.M., so on my way to work I'm thinking how cool is Buzz Lightyear, I wish I had THAT when i was a kid. Then i got to thinking what did i really want to have when I was a kid, but never ended up getting...the very first thing that popped into my mind was a box of 64 Crayola's, you know, with the built in sharpener :rolleyes:

We buy the cheap-ee crayons, so my kids will probably want the same thing when they get older (wishful thinking, more like an i-Pod!)

So what funny things did everybody dream about when they were young and impressionable?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

TriticusToxicum Explorer

ROFLMAO!!!

No that's some quality research! I especially like the diagram and chart...somebody's nut got a little frosted if you ask me :P

CarlaB Enthusiast
So here's my random thought of the day....

The kids were watching Toy Story 2 when I left the house this A.M., so on my way to work I'm thinking how cool is Buzz Lightyear, I wish I had THAT when i was a kid. Then i got to thinking what did i really want to have when I was a kid, but never ended up getting...the very first thing that popped into my mind was a box of 64 Crayola's, you know, with the built in sharpener :rolleyes:

We buy the cheap-ee crayons, so my kids will probably want the same thing when they get older (wishful thinking, more like an i-Pod!)

So what funny things did everybody dream about when they were young and impressionable?

Ha! My mom bought me lots of Crayola boxes with sharpeners!! I was quite the artists, too.

I was terribly spoiled ... by all my grandparents and parents ... so I can't think of anything I wanted and didn't have except for an older brother.

jerseyangel Proficient

I wanted a Barbie Doll and a maxi coat. I did have the 64 Crayola box with the sharpener--always hated to use them--they all looked so perfect and new at the start of the school year.

CarlaB Enthusiast
I wanted a Barbie Doll and a maxi coat. I did have the 64 Crayola box with the sharpener--always hated to use them--they all looked so perfect and new at the start of the school year.

Me, too!!!! :lol::lol:

Guest melannen

Silly Putty

I had some when I was around 7yo but it got left in my jeans pocket w/out the case and when my jeans went through the dryer......well, lets just say mum was not very happy with me. To this day she does not allow it in the house :ph34r:

And I always wanted an older brother, still do

CarlaB Enthusiast
Silly Putty

I had some when I was around 7yo but it got left in my jeans pocket w/out the case and when my jeans went through the dryer......well, lets just say mum was not very happy with me. To this day she does not allow it in the house :ph34r:

And I always wanted an older brother, still do

Don't feel left out, my kids can't have it either.

jerseyangel Proficient

I have a Silly Putty story--one Sunday morning when I was maybe 7, everyone was getting ready for church. I decide to try to try transferring the Sunday comics onto my Silly Putty (like they did on TV). So I'm laying on the living room rug, and flatening the putty to get it ready. Trouble is, I'm pressing it into the carpet while doing this--*and it dosen't come up* :o

Suffice it to say the parents were not happy with me--thank goodness we had to get to church.... :unsure:

Of course, that ended the stuff in the house :(

Guest melannen

weird but it's nice to know I'm not the only kid that had to grow up w/out silly putty :P;)

I always thought it was more fun then play-doh or clay. play-doh left crumbs everywhere and the color of the clay always rubbed off onto my hands. but silly putty was cool, I always liked to see how far I could stretch it w/out it breaking :)

Rikki Tikki Explorer

Does anyone remember the Mayor Art show on television? I was on it one time, and he would pick some kids out of the audience and ask them to tell a joke. If he picked you and you told a joke then you got to pick a game to take home.

I remember having a joke about popeye all ready to tell him and sitting there waving my arm all over but alas he didn't pick me.

I don't know what made me think about that.

snowygiraffe Rookie

Growing up I wanted an older brother also (I was an only so I thought) Found out in High School I have (had, not sure which) one in Korea

CarlaB Enthusiast
Growing up I wanted an older brother also (I was an only so I thought) Found out in High School I have (had, not sure which) one in Korea

Did you ever meet him?

In HS a guy a year older than I am started hanging around our family, his family life was poor ... he was like a brother, and we are still close today. I call him my brother, my kids call him uncle ... one day Morgan realized I have no brothers, then finally figured out he's not really her uncle. It was funny that she had that revelation at 18! I guess I got my wish!

lonewolf Collaborator

I wanted a subscription to Highlights Magazine. It was always so fun to read in the dentist office.

Guest melannen
In HS a guy a year older than I am started hanging around our family, his family life was poor ... he was like a brother, and we are still close today. I call him my brother, my kids call him uncle ... one day Morgan realized I have no brothers, then finally figured out he's not really her uncle. It was funny that she had that revelation at 18! I guess I got my wish!

A few years ago I went on tour to Europe w/an orchestra, I kind of "adopted" our tour guide as my "big brother". It was really fun, he'd call me his little sister too :)

Actually I have a pic of us together, I think I'll change my avatar....

*edit*

<-------- refresh to see me and my "big brother" Almar

snowygiraffe Rookie

Did you ever meet him?

No I never got to meet him, the most I have is a few pictures from when he was little. With his mom being Korean (My dad had a thing for forgien women-- my mom is Turkish) and my dad not paying child support he has become lost in the system. If I could ever find him I would love to meet him.

CarlaB Enthusiast
Did you ever meet him?

No I never got to meet him, the most I have is a few pictures from when he was little. With his mom being Korean (My dad had a thing for forgien women-- my mom is Turkish) and my dad not paying child support he has become lost in the system. If I could ever find him I would love to meet him.

That's a shame that he's lost in the system.

A few years ago I went on tour to Europe w/an orchestra, I kind of "adopted" our tour guide as my "big brother". It was really fun, he'd call me his little sister too :)

Actually I have a pic of us together, I think I'll change my avatar....

*edit*

<-------- refresh to see me and my "big brother" Almar

Great picture!! Very cute guy!!

I wanted a subscription to Highlights Magazine. It was always so fun to read in the dentist office.

Like I said, I was spoiled, I got a subscription! I also got one for my kids a while ago .... maybe I'll have to look into that for my younger kids!

Guest melannen
Great picture!! Very cute guy!!

Isn't he so adorable! I miss him.

CarlaB Enthusiast
Isn't he so adorable! I miss him.

So what instrument do you play?

Guest melannen
So what instrument do you play?

Violin; I've been playing for about 15 years. I started when I was tiny :)

Archived