This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

Green12 Enthusiast
Julie is tickled :lol::D

I am :lol: Peter really brought out the LOL's on that one, nearly spit out my mouthful of cocktail water.

Did you guys see our sweet little Evie is 80 today?? I don't think she posts anymore, only reads....Judy you still keep in contact with her, don't you? Tell her Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jerseyangel Proficient
Did you guys see our sweet little Evie is 80 today??

I did, and left her a greeting over on her Daily Strength page :)

Green12 Enthusiast
OK all this silly wants to do is go home and lay in bed....I am worn out. Sadly my cough is coming back too.....Please Please not another round of bronchinitis Pneumonia.....I'm too busy right now :(

Oh no Amanda, that's the last thing you need :( Get home when you can and rest up for your big day tomorrow!

Patti, you are always on top of everything :D

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Julie is tickled :lol::D

:lol:

Soozle is too!

elye Community Regular

Do I know Evie? Was that her username?. . . ... . ...Wow, eighty is a big one. :)

Didn't see ANY thumbs. Just got home, and all the guys are gone for the day. Not sure who will be back tomorrow. Hafta rush out when they first get outta their trucks......

Too bad they didn't have to hitchhike home! Would've seen the thumbs then..... . . . . :lol:

PeOter, I was thinking exactly like you as I was driving about the city. .. ....here we've seen yer balls, and now want to see yer thumbs.. . . . ... :huh::lol:

Amanda! Stay well... . . .....take it easy this evening!

Mtndog Collaborator

caught up by email. Just wanted to poop in and say THUMBS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

elye Community Regular
Just wanted to poop in and say THUMBS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Or, should I say:

... . . .. .. ... . ... :lol:

. .. .. .. ... . ... .. :lol:

. . . . . . . . . ..... :lol:

. . . .. . . .. . ..... :lol:

. . . . .. . . . . .... :lol:

. . . . . . . . . . ... :lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

jerseyangel Proficient
Just wanted to poop in and say THUMBS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

:P

jerseyangel Proficient
Do I know Evie? Was that her username?. . .

Em, Evie (her username) used to post here in the OMG thread. She posts on Daily Strength sometimes now--she's a real sweetie :)

Jestgar Rising Star

Y'all aughta check out the 'greek goddess' post before it gets deleted.

Jestgar Rising Star

ah well, too late. You've missed your chance to learn about being cured by praying to a picture of the Greek Goddess of grain.

Darn210 Enthusiast
Y'all aughta check out the 'greek goddess' post before it gets deleted.

I saw it . . . I didn't figure it would last long. ;)

happygirl Collaborator

Sorry bout that, Jestgar ;)

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

hi you all

another 'poopy' day. Where can we say that in the 'REAL WORLD'???? :ph34r::(

At least i have me sillies and you have given me laughs reading just now.

I Seem to feel better in the nite hrs......

My chiro took ime in for unscheduled visit today seems the BEOMELAIN in the fruit she told me to eat to help me detox the UTI cleaned out the instestines and casused a real DUMPPING as in the LOD diet dump..........most of you know about that too.

ok enough about poop and dumping.......... :unsure:

Geeze, Louise, wasn't it enough that everybody saw my balls?

well your balls were 'supreme' but me wants to see thy thumbs too............ :lol:

OK all this silly wants to do is go home and lay in bed....I am worn out. Sadly my cough is coming back too.....Please Please not another round of bronchinitis Pneumonia.....I'm too busy right now :(

hope you can rest tonight so you can house shop tomorrow ........you do have too much to do to be sick!

Did you guys see our sweet little Evie is 80 today?? I don't think she posts anymore, only reads....Judy you still keep in contact with her, don't you? Tell her Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!

I do keep in touch. She's had a difficult winter with her health but she is such a trooper and keeps moving and has more energy than i do

I don't think she can get into c.com any more for some reason.

i'll email her and tell her to pop in if she can.

I'll ck on her on d/s

thanks patti

Do I know Evie? Was that her username?. . . ... . ...Wow, eighty is a big one. :)

Didn't see ANY thumbs. Just got home, and all the guys are gone for the day. Not sure who will be back tomorrow. Hafta rush out when they first get outta their trucks......

Too bad they didn't have to hitchhike home! Would've seen the thumbs then..... . . . . :lol:

PeOter, I was thinking exactly like you as I was driving about the city. .. ....here we've seen yer balls, and now want to see yer thumbs.. . . . ... :huh::lol:

Amanda! Stay well... . . .....take it easy this evening!

ditto all Em! I was so enjoying your posts on the 'thumbs' you have such a way with words. :lol:

caught up by email. Just wanted to poop in and say THUMBS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

hi Bev........hang tough girlfriend

hi to all the rest i didn't respond too.

love you all

Darn210 Enthusiast
Em!!!!

You're makin' this harder than it needs to be...uh...more difficult--yes, that's it......

Anyhoo, I'm sure they've worked up quite a schwet by now, so hand each of them a can of soda er sumphin and watch carephully as they pop the top. :D

Simple, yet effective ;)

:lol::lol: Just wanted to make sure that Patti didn't get Bev'd

Geeze, Louise, wasn't it enough that everybody saw my balls?

:lol::lol:

Julie's tickled by Peter's balls??!!!?? :lol::lol:

Finished me book . . . really enjoyed it . . . somewhat of a twist at the end, will now have to ponder to recall clues and look for descrepencies. Author never did include any anal gland/butt scooting references but there were a bunch of dogs . . . so you know it had to have happened.

Judy, Amanda and Bevvie . . . hope y'all are feelin' better soon . . . and Tom, too.

jerseyangel Proficient
well your balls were 'supreme' but me wants to see thy thumbs too............ :lol:

Well now!!!! Someone got her sillie back!! :D:lol:

:lol::lol: Just wanted to make sure that Patti didn't get Bev'd

Hee B) Can't get by Jan-it! :D

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

Hi Sillies- did some resting and thats the agenda for the rest of the evening too. Work has been crazy!!! I would say hope it calms down but then I wouldnt have a job either....

DingoGirl Enthusiast
ah well, too late. You've missed your chance to learn about being cured by praying to a picture of the Greek Goddess of grain.

:unsure: well, what was it? hate that I missed it....

Judy and Bev and Amanda - hope yer all feeling better SOON!!!!!!!!!!

Em and her thumb discussions :lol:

got nothin', sillies. Going to lame Happy Hour with one or two girls. Well, at least one. *yawn* maybe some entertaining stories for ya tomorrow, but I doubt it.

:mellow:

OMG - Stepford had her own handyman fixing MY mailbox today. :blink: see, my box has been hangin' open for months......this part fell off that keeps the wee door closed. I HAVE the part.....but not the little latching thingie that keeps it on. Was pondering duct-taping it, never did. :lol: Could hardly be bothered.

so I go running out there with the part.......and he duct-tapes it on, with this extremely shiny silver tape. Thsi shiny tape will drive her mad. :lol: :lol: Then she announces to me that she has some black paint, and is going to paint our mailboxes.

"oh, you REALLY don't have to paint my mailbox......"

"Well, I wouldn't paint mine and not yours!" was her perky reply.......

:blink:

I can't TELL YOU how much I hate living next to such unbelievable perfection. <_<

Oh! maybe I'll post an av of our mailboxes, and the shiny silver tape :lol:

Jestgar Rising Star
I can't TELL YOU how much I hate living next to such unbelievable perfection. <_<

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

At least she's dragging your external bits along with her perfection. She could just whine about how less than perfect you are.

Darn210 Enthusiast

Please Do . . . and you must hurry, I'm sure the silver duct tape will drive her mad!! and she'll be painting it soon. See if you can git yer shiney teefed dog in the foto, too.

Jestgar Rising Star

read this one too.

Open Original Shared Link

JNBunnie1 Community Regular
read this one too.

It's gone!

curlyfries Contributor
EM ..............ah,,,,,,,,,,,,,,look tt this thing. Me wonders what other uses you can find for this :lol:

' a state of mind' (she giggles behind her computer) a experience.

i will leave this post to the minds greater than mine.

:ph34r: catch you later .................have fun with this.

Were we supposed to be able to click on thing?.......Methinks we missed out on sumphin. <_<

Thanks Susie........I'm getting off now as the 'woods are whispering'

This must be added to our list of catchphrases........along with "shat off a cliff" :P

Noooooooo!!!!.......whatever will we do now??????

.........What were we supposed to be praying about......that she keel's over and gets shat off a cliff?

DingoGirl Enthusiast
At least she's dragging your external bits along with her perfection. She could just whine about how less than perfect you are.

I can only imagine what she thinks of me.......BTW three times lately she has knocked, her famous pop-ins, I have not answered........this puzzles her.

Please Do . . . and you must hurry, I'm sure the silver duct tape will drive her mad!! and she'll be painting it soon. See if you can git yer shiney teefed dog in the foto, too.

*snoooooort* :lol: will see what I can do but this could be difficult.

read this one too.

:unsure:

well, are they gettin' busted soon? :lol:

elye Community Regular
well your balls were 'supreme' but me wants to see thy thumbs too............

OH MY GAWD............................Speaking of which, I cannot stop laughing at an email that PeOter just sent to me. Honestly, I haven't guffawed like this in years, probably. It involved a photo that I insisted the Oracle put up as his avatar toot sweet.

DO IT, PEOTER!! :lol::lol:

Author never did include any anal gland/butt scooting references but there were a bunch of dogs . . . so you know it had to have happened.

Well.. .. . . . ...not if the said anal glands were being duly emptied by a responsible owner. But a bunch o' dogs?? Hell, who could keep up wif dat number of bums?

Who would want to? :rolleyes:

so I go running out there with the part.......and he duct-tapes it on, with this extremely shiny silver tape.

Um. . . . .. . . ......what were his thumbs like?..... . . .

Archived