This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

Jestgar Rising Star
well, are they gettin' busted soon? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

There were a couple more. Great reading, but truly did not belong here.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
curlyfries Contributor
read this one too.

Open Original Shared Link

It's gone!

Jesss!!!!!......We need a summary please!!!! :P

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

I'm too slow ........all the links are closed.......... :ph34r:

back later

need to rest me fingers and brain

j

Jestgar Rising Star
Jesss!!!!!......We need a summary please!!!! :P

Praying to the greek goddess of grain while on the toilet cured him. Other poster caught Celiac from having sex with the wrong person. Third thread described a mysterious rash...

Fourth directed you to first person's website that had some non-gluten related plant material. - tag line starts "the home for banned trolls, flamers, @sshats and d%$#@#$bags".

Darn210 Enthusiast

I saw them . . . but Jess was braver than I . . . I was too askeert to click on the link.

curlyfries Contributor
Must look at DH's hands this evening.

OOOH!! I've got five workmen coming over this aft!! Dunno if they'll all have work gloves on the entire time... . . . . .must think of a clever reason to get them to take them off briefly . .. . ..... <_<:lol:

Oh, gawd, I wish I'd never started this..... . ......now I'm obsessively looking outside, checking to see if I can spot any exposed thumbs. There are five guys currently here.. ...

What else does one need their unencumbered fingers and thumb to do?

Buttons and zippers..... ..

I need to have them unbuckle, or unzip, or undo something. . . . ... .. ..those things, I am certain, CANNOT be done with gloved hands.... . .. . . ..

I see you, PeOter!!

I guess you don't wanna pic up an av pic of yer thumbs...... . . .

Didn't see ANY thumbs. Just got home, and all the guys are gone for the day. Not sure who will be back tomorrow. Hafta rush out when they first get outta their trucks......

Too bad they didn't have to hitchhike home! Would've seen the thumbs then..... . . . . :lol:

Um. . . . .. . . ......what were his thumbs like?..... . . .

Methinks Emily needs an intervention...... :rolleyes:

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

That spammer is sure spiteful!!!!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

jerseyangel Proficient

Fer cryin' out loud.....it's hard to keep up with all of this! :angry:

Back to spam-o-rama!

elye Community Regular
Methinks Emily needs an intervention......

:lol::lol:

I daresay........

psawyer Proficient
well, are they gettin' busted soon? :lol:

Stick a fork in both of them, they're done.

Multiple threads, and posts in legitimate threads have departed us, along with the two trolls who created them.

happygirl Collaborator

YOUR AVATAR

:lol:

<snort>

Possibly the funniest thing I have seen on this board.

curlyfries Contributor

PETER!!!! :o

First you brag about your tasty meat balls (boy, that can be taken more than one way!)......and now this! :lol:

We have finally done it.......we've corrupted PeOter :P

I see you Ryan........care to contribute to this discussion?.........(Emily wants to see your thumb)

Darn210 Enthusiast

Peter!!!!! :lol::lol::lol: What a good sport!!!

As Queen, I think its only fair . . .

Emily . . . Peter has shown you his . . . time for you to show him yours.

curlyfries Contributor

:lol::lol::lol:

Peter's thumb on other threads is even more hilarious than here!!!......can't imagine what others are thinking!

:huh::unsure::blink::huh::unsure::blink:

psawyer Proficient

Peter's thumb on other threads is even more hilarious than here!!!......can't imagine what others are thinking!

:ph34r:

Judyin Philly Enthusiast
Methinks Emily needs an intervention...... :rolleyes:

Oh my GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDD! :lol:

Peter!!!!! :lol::lol::lol: What a good sport!!!

As Queen, I think its only fair . . .

yes can you imagin what they are wondering

only us sillies will know.

elye Community Regular

Good :lol::lol::lol::lol: Morning, Sillies!

Gaaaaaahhhh.....I retired to bed with a book last night before PeOter unveiled his spectacular avatar. This will go unparalleled as the phunniest, most original pic EVER posted on this forum. Queen Janet must decree this, and it will get an Annual Psilly Award from The Academy of Psilliness when we convene in December.

Gawd, I'm still laughing......... :lol:

All right, Ryan.....Ptaoughmghmn . . .. . .....get yer cameras out... . . . ....Oracle PeOter has thrown down the gauntlet! :lol:

Peter!!!!! What a good sport!!!

Good sport?? Um.... . . Methinks it's more along the line of What a nut"! :lol::lol:

To what would a female thumb measurement correspond?.. . . . .Half my boob length? Nowadays, it's sad but true....... . .. <_<:rolleyes:

OMG.....I MUST go and find PeOter's other, serious posts, where he has assumed the role of wise, respected moderator.... . .. . . ...... :lol:

Morning Sillies!

Today is the day!!!!! House visiting day!!!!

jerseyangel Proficient

Mornin' Sillies! :D

Turned off the puter last night after a solid hour of chasing down trolls :o Flopped on the couch and watched TV!! :P

PeOter!!!! :lol: Just saw yer av! It is by phar the phunniest thing I've seen here :lol: Hee!!

Amanda--today's house hunting day, right? Good luck--hope you phind what yer lookin' fer!! :D

Have the men arrived yet Em? Did ya catch a glimpse of their thumbs before the gloves went on? B) You might want to tell them we have a real man here who's not afraid to disclose sensitive thumb imphormation--no gloves here! :P:rolleyes::lol:

The pond renovation begins next week! Two new thumbs to investigate :lol:

nikki-uk Enthusiast
Other poster caught Celiac from having sex with the wrong person.

MYGAWD!!!!!...that's exactly what Tel says to people!! ;):lol:

Quick poop in....gotta run in a mo to take Al for a 'pre medical assessment' at the local hospital (he's due to have his various varicose veins stripped)...probably be kept waiting for HOURS..just gathering suitable snacks to see us through :P:D

POeter's AV

GADS!! Totally totem.....can't STOP looking at men's thumbs :ph34r:

Back later gang......

Jestgar Rising Star
GADS!! Totally totem.....can't STOP looking at men's thumbs :ph34r:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Emily corrupts across continents :P

jerseyangel Proficient

I'm headed out the door (need groceries) but wanted to wish Al luck at the pre-surgery appointment! Hope it goes smoothly and youse guys don't have to wait too long. ;):D

That Em...an equal opportunity corrupter! :lol:

Good Luck Al!!!

Patti- can you buy me some groceries too???? I will email ya a list ;)

elye Community Regular
Turned off the puter last night after a solid hour of chasing down trolls :o Flopped on the couch and watched TV!!

Patti was donning her SuperMod cape and mask last evening. . . . . ... .. . .. :rolleyes::D

You might want to tell them we have a real man here who's not afraid to disclose sensitive thumb imphormation--no gloves here! :P:rolleyes::lol:

Mygawd, yes.... . . .....Our PeOter, bravely baring it ALL (with included ruler) to the entire world. This is quite something. . . . . I pheel that I should get back into some sculpting work, and honour our Oracle with an effigy like this, that he could install on his lawn, perhaps, or in front of his store:

http://www.panoramio.com/photos/original/6512174.webp

The pond renovation begins next week! Two new thumbs to investigate

Patti, you laugh now..... .. . . . but I know that this has the power to become an obsession. It just may enter EVERY facet of yer life..... . . . . .

Quick poop in....gotta run in a mo to take Al for a 'pre medical assessment' at the local hospital (he's due to have his various varicose veins stripped)...probably be kept waiting for HOURS...

Nikerler, there will be docs and interns rushing about.... . . some without gloves on. .. . ....you will not be able to stop yourself, I just know it. . . . . . . ..... . ... :lol:

I'm headed out the door (need groceries) but wanted to wish Al luck at the pre-surgery appointment!

Patti. . . . ..... .. .Do you really need groceries?? I mean, do you really?? The grocery store is a place FULL of men - - cashiers, stock and box guys, customers. . . . ...could this really be a trip to a place where there is ample opportunity for ungloved thumb observation??

Amanda! You'll be seeing a number of male real estate agents this afternoon. I wonder what you will be fixated on?? Concentrate on the houses, Amanda, the houses!!

jerseyangel Proficient

That is one big thumb!! :o

Hee-- it's probably in front of a building owned by a guy wif a short thumb :lol:;):lol:

Archived