This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

Mtndog Collaborator
Will fainting :lol:

Awwww BO BO, BOO BOO, if I twasn't (tweren't ?) allergic to little furballs of the cat variety I would cradle and rock little BoBo like a tender wee babe....

How CUTE is Julie- I want her to read me a bedtime story! :wub:

Morning, Psillies!

I went to bed last night with my nightgown on inside out, but was too tired to change it. This morning I arose and it was on properly. :huh:

What in hell? Did not get up ONCE in the night.. . . . . . .that I remember. . . . ....

WHO IS CHANGING MY CLOTHES? :huh::lol:

Oh, the Yeti is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So...wat if one ear is wet and the other is dry?

Business in the front, party in the back? Oh no, wait, that's a mullet! :lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DingoGirl Enthusiast
Find thy sillie, woman!! :P

Where'd it go?

:unsure:

OMG! Is it under the stairs, Nik, with those little people? go there AT ONCE and look!

And just how do you start that conversation....

"Excuse me, but did you happen to see a bit of silly on the floor while you were..."

:lol: :lol:

"what doz it LOOK LIKE????" :lol:

How CUTE is Julie- I want her to read me a bedtime story! :wub:

Hell, I want her to come live wif me!!! :wub:

sillies............got nowt else...........quiet here...........so quiet....

Jenn came to town, from San Diego (a six-hour drive) and Weezee and I had lunch with her today......we were so happy to see her. :)

will soon post a pic of weezee and our actual mailbox. :lol:

:) bye sillies!

jerseyangel Proficient

Hi Soozle!! :D

elye Community Regular

OMG...... . . . :lol::lol::lol:

I am guffawing away here, thoroughly enjoying Zoolander. What a HEE-LARRY-US romp.. ...

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Hi Soozle!! :D

Hi Patti!

:wub:

missed you!

JNBunnie1 Community Regular
OMG...... . . . :lol::lol::lol:

I am guffawing away here, thoroughly enjoying Zoolander. What a HEE-LARRY-US romp.. ...

I totally didn't get that movie.

Jestgar Rising Star
I totally didn't get that movie.

me either. I think how people determine "funny" would be a fascinating study. I love how varied our perceptions are.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

psawyer Proficient
Volunteers, ah, yes.

I volunteered for the job of moderator. I was a volunteer when I offered. Once my offer was accepted, I knew I had taken on an obligation to do a job.

I was a volunteer with Scouts Canada for decades. For much of that time I was engaged in training and management of other volunteers. At the peak of my involvement I was the Commissioner of a council with well over 10,000 members and had over 300 team members reporting directly or indirectly to me. Every member of my team was a volunteer who had agreed to do a job. Once they agreed, they were expected and, indeed, obligated, to fulfill the commitment. If they did not do so, they were replaced or dropped.

A volunteer does not receive remuneration for the work done. But if you volunteer to do something, there is, in my view, a clear obligation to do what you committed to do. It does not mean you might do it if you get around to it one of these days.

That is my take on volunteerism.

Who said that? :lol:

It has been a very busy week with no time at all to come onto the board, but I'm back. There are too many pages to go back right now and read to catch up. I should have time on Sunday.

jerseyangel Proficient
Who said that? :lol:

Just got back meselph!! Yep, it was a busy week for sure!

curlyfries Contributor

Don't have too much to read.......here, I'll dust the cobwebs off for ya :P

Glad to have you both back.......without enough sillies, I become Psilly-impaired.

I haven't had my recommended daily allowance of POOPY COW!...<snoooort>...Ohhh-mah-gaawd!......teeeheee......:snicker:.....HARRUMPHH!!

curlyfries Contributor
B) Wasn't thinking of you, Lisa, unless you have been secretly deep fried. :lol:

Yeah, my alter ego is spicy and covered in oil! :D

(......didn't think I should hijack the other thread to continue this conversation!)

BTW.......for those of you sitting there like this :huh::unsure::blink::ph34r: .......another new thread asking about fries, to which Peter made a comment about curly fries.

I just couldn't resist clarifying that THIS curlyfry IS gluten free!

Give me a break.......I'm trying, here!!!!! :rolleyes:

........I'm going to bed, now.

Jestgar Rising Star
........I'm going to bed, now.

Very dedicated of you to postpone your bedtime to cheer the sillies.

Well, I made a brilliant discovery yesterday, worth sharing with the world.

If you wear pants with the zipper on the side (very difficult to operate under pressure) DON"T DRINK FOUR CUPS OF TEA!

Gads. Next time I wear those pants I'm gonna pre-dehydrate myself so I don't have to go through that much stress again.

elye Community Regular

Morning, Gang!

Jack is away at Cub Camp, in the lovely woods of Fitzroy Harbour on the southern outskirts of Ottawa. It is pouring rain. .. . .. ... :unsure: . . . . and they are all in tents.........

If you wear pants with the zipper on the side (very difficult to operate under pressure) DON"T DRINK FOUR CUPS OF TEA!

:lol::lol:

This is true. . . . .. ..my fear with these pants is not in the unzipping, put in the zipping up - - I often catch a hunk of my hip (lovely visual, to be sure) in the zipper as I'm stretching long and pulling it up. . . . .

I grab the zipper, take a deep breath, and the earwax skyrockets. . . . . . . .. :rolleyes:

nikki-uk Enthusiast
Morning, Gang!

Jack is away at Cub Camp, in the lovely woods of Fitzroy Harbour on the southern outskirts of Ottawa. It is pouring rain. .. . .. ... :unsure: . . . . and they are all in tents.........

One word......MUD!!!!!

My eldest used to go Scout camps.....always bloomin' rained (a fair bet in Blighty :rolleyes: )

Welly boots and rain jackets were essential...but he used to have a FAB time :D (as I'm sure the ripper will :) )

This is true. . . . .. ..my fear with these pants is not in the unzipping, put in the zipping up - - I often catch a hunk of my hip (lovely visual, to be sure) in the zipper as I'm stretching long and pulling it up. . . . .

I grab the zipper, take a deep breath, and the earwax skyrockets. . . . . . . .. :rolleyes:

I am quite unlucky with zips .......

Got meself trapped in a pair of side zippers once :rolleyes:

Earwax was indeed being produced in copious amounts as I wriggled and grunted and sweated and (even) tried the old trick of laying supine on the bed whilst hoiking the blasted thing up.... or down .....to no avail <_<

.....had to cut my way out with scissors <scary business :o >

OMG!!...this reminds me of just last week 'jeans shopping'

Tried some on in the changing room....one pair seems to have a 'sticky' zip

MYGAAAWD...couldn't get the bugger down :huh:

Trapped in a TK Maxx changing room, temperature seemed as if it were 100F as I wondered how the heck I was gonna get the jeans off :o :sweatywideeyedface:

After 5 mins trying to do it nicely, I fell into panick mode......... I YANKED & ripped the zip down (breaking it).......put 'em back on the hanger and calmy walked out....FAST!!!! :ph34r::lol:

<I've bought some 'button fly BTW :rolleyes: >

JNBunnie1 Community Regular

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!

See, this is funny, because my rather wide hips prefer pants that have side zips, a lot of businesswear front-zips look wrong on me because I guess I'm overly woman shaped. (Extreme hip-to-waist ratio) So when I find a pair I look decent in I tend to wear them to death, and my side-zip for work are starting to trap me occasionally, the zipper's become almost completely destroyed. It's been 5 yrs, I think it's time to reinvest....... I no longer feel it when I catch my hip. The nerves on that side have been destroyed.

nikki-uk Enthusiast
. It's been 5 yrs, I think it's time to reinvest....... I no longer feel it when I catch my hip. The nerves on that side have been destroyed.

:lol:

Scar tissue

Mtndog Collaborator

Happy saturday Psillies!!!!!!!!!! Ok Lisa- you asked for your POOPY COW! and now you got it. I had to go back to the hospital to have 9cm of stupid pharking PICC line reinserted. I swear to gawd- the bacteria are trying to push it out! BUT I WILL WIN THIS BATTLE <CACKLE:CACKLE>

Hell, I want her to come live wif me!!! :wub:

Me too!

How Is poor Jenn?

OMGAWD- named my surfboard Blue Steel. I love the orgy scene- kills me EVERY time!!!!!!!

Jestgar Rising Star
I had to go back to the hospital to have 9cm of stupid pharking PICC line reinserted. I swear to gawd- the bacteria are trying to push it out! BUT I WILL WIN THIS BATTLE <CACKLE:CACKLE>

Like the Pirates of the Caribbean (part whatever) scene where all the little crabs are pushing the ship? The exhausted bacty falling by the wayside as the younger daughter cells take over?

elye Community Regular
OMGAWD- named my surfboard Blue Steel. I love the orgy scene- kills me EVERY time!!!!!!!

:lol::lol: Yep! Big guffaws, there. And Jerry Stiller. . . . . just too much. . . . . . :lol:

Back to the hospital? Bah! Bevel. . . . .... ..'tis horrid. :angry: How long do they estimate you'll have this lovely thing snaking through yer upper body this time? 'Tis truly horrid, and b@#$%$#%, and crapola . .. . . . .....

I am having supper tonight over at my best friend's place. We have been close buddies literally all our lives - - grew up two doors apart, have always lived in the city, shared everything.

About ten years ago, after she'd had her two boys, she and her family found out that her mom (also very close to our family) had Huntington's disease. :(:( The kids have a fifty-fifty chance of developing this horrific brain-wasting affliction, and if they have it, their kids have a fifty-fifty chance, and so on. My buddy tested positive a couple of years ago. I see the creeping, developing effects starting to manifest themselves... . her speech, memory. . ....... . .So I try to see her regularly, and help where I can. . .. .

Very unsilly!! But it is a happy time when we're together.. . . . .. :)

jerseyangel Proficient

Em, that is so sad about your dear friend :( I'm glad she has you. ;)

nikki-uk Enthusiast

Yeah, Em :(

...but hope you have a nice time

Pseu-zhee!! I see you.....your mailbox av :lol: ....um...IMMACULATE lawns ALL around!!!!

GADS!!!!....you must NEVER see my front garden!! :o .....t'would make a Stepford faint ....the sheer squalor!! :rolleyes:

jerseyangel Proficient

Oh yeah--my gawd!!! I phorgot to mention Souczie's av :lol::lol::lol:

Too poifect!! Must have Stepford breaking out in a sweat :lol:

How's Weeze doing?

DingoGirl Enthusiast
MYGAAAWD...couldn't get the bugger down :huh:

Trapped in a TK Maxx changing room, temperature seemed as if it were 100F as I wondered how the heck I was gonna get the jeans off :o :sweatywideeyedface:

*snoooooooort*

OMG - there is almost NO worse panic........what about when you try on a shirt or dress that's too small......you've managed to get the garment ON yer body, but, when comes time to pull it over yer head, your arms are completely stuck........bent over, in a panic, hyperventilating with this thing stuck over your head............aggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! always terrifying as I wonder if they're going to have to bring in the Jaws of Death to extricate :lol:

Pseu-zhee!! I see you.....your mailbox av :lol: ....um...IMMACULATE lawns ALL around!!!!

GADS!!!!....you must NEVER see my front garden!! :o .....t'would make a Stepford faint ....the sheer squalor!!

:lol: yup, the yard you see, beyond the mailbox, is the very perfect one's.....note the perfectly-clipped geometric hedges and such.......... :blink:

Welcome to clovis, friends. <_< Note the dirt bed - that is mine :lol:

Nik - I would LOVE LOVE LOVE your garden - - can't STAND the mundane grounds here, where growth is not occurred, but constatly clipped and shaped. :angry:

Oh yeah--my gawd!!! I phorgot to mention Souczie's av

Too poifect!! Must have Stepford breaking out in a sweat :lol:

How's Weeze doing?

The Weezle is doing just beautifully! she loves to help with yard work :wub:

off for a walk now!

Jestgar Rising Star
*snoooooooort*

OMG - there is almost NO worse panic........what about when you try on a shirt or dress that's too small......you've managed to get the garment ON yer body, but, when comes time to pull it over yer head, your arms are completely stuck........bent over, in a panic, hyperventilating with this thing stuck over your head............aggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! always terrifying as I wonder if they're going to have to bring in the Jaws of Death to extricate :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

nikki-uk Enthusiast
I had to go back to the hospital to have 9cm of stupid pharking PICC line reinserted. I swear to gawd- the bacteria are trying to push it out! BUT I WILL WIN THIS BATTLE <CACKLE:CACKLE>

Did I miss this??

Sorry Bea :(

You have a surfboard?? :unsure:

You can surf??? :unsure:

You named it?? :blink:

Cool!!! surfer chick!

Nik - I would LOVE LOVE LOVE your garden - - can't STAND the mundane grounds here, where growth is not occurred, but constatly clipped and shaped. :angry:

WEEDS abound at the mo :ph34r: <must get out there>

The Weezle is doing just beautifully! she loves to help with yard work :wub:

Love her :wub:

...but wait :unsure: do Stepfords allow dogs on their lawns ??? :unsure:;)

Little Bo Bo has been spoilt - boiled fish, sleeping on my pillow and today Tel caught me holding him like a baby....um....I may have been singing to him :huh::lol::lol:

I LOVE me kids kitties!!!!! :wub:

Archived