This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Thus the true reason behind all the colorful pictograms.............Elsie's cursory disease has given her a bout of D and she has shat rainbow heiroglyphics all over Sillyville! :o

..........Did she also happen to injest some Skittles?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"shat rainbow heiroglyphics......."

*snicker*

skittles

:lol: :lol:

<as you can see, this did crack me up>

SILLIES!!!!!!!!!!!! don't you think our pretty, pretty coloUrs and shapes are attracting all kinds of wonder, curiousity, and jealousy of our lunatic asylum idyllic thread? :lol:

:)

I simply mentioned, quietly but forcefully, that the logical thing to be blocking her tear ducts is, of course, MY MISSING CURSOR.

Crap, she did NOT entertain this idea. Can you imagine?

So....got some $ eyedrops. . . . .And the end of this story, as always, is:

░░ CHA-CHINNNNNNGGGGGG...... ░░

░░ <-----coins falling from me pockets. .. ..--------> ░░

░░. .. ..... ... . . . . .. .. . .... .. .. .. ..... .. ..... . . . . . .. . . . . ░░

Poor Elsie :(

but :lol: :lol: this whole thing :lol:

OMG - I am SO easily amused of late......... :unsure:

Open Original Shared Link

Does he say "Closer than my peeps you are to me"???

:unsure: does WHO say that?

crap, is it too early to start me screwdrivers?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Green12 Enthusiast
Open Original Shared Link

Does he say "Closer than my peeps you are to me"???

I do believe he does, and that is just wrong!!

He did steal my line though :lol:

curlyfries Contributor
You all have gone MAD

OH COOL.......LOVE THIS FONT!

......SOMETHING ELSE TO FEED INTO MY NEW ADDICTION

YES, SUZIE......MUST EXPERIMENT!

.....SAW YOUR POST WHILST I WAS REVISING :D

DingoGirl Enthusiast
You all have gone MAD

Look what you started Peter!!! Or maybe it's Erica?......since she has become Queen things have been out of control :lol:

:lol:'twas PETER who introduced us to the concept!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's all his phault!!!!!!!!!

but then someone.........wait............might even have been me..........had a little heart on her avatar caption.............. :ph34r:

but someone ELSE went crazy wif it......I dunno who.

(I am experimenting wif phonts now) :lol:

JULIE!!!! Rufus Sewell is on me laminate list :wub:

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Green12 Enthusiast
Oh cool..........love this font!

That's about as fancy as I can get, font and color, the basics, I'm just here left behind by all you phancy advanced posters :lol::P

:lol:'twas PETER who introduced us to the concept!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's all his phault!!!!!!!!!

but then someone.........wait............might even have been me..........had a little heart on her avatar caption.............. :ph34r:

but someone ELSE went crazy wif it......I dunno who.

And the doobage and various herb-ages, and the full moon, and PUPPIES....and no more PiCC line for Bev.........all contributed to the madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Phorgot to say Curly Lisa I think you get an award for coining your little herb-age fucus phrase...C L A S S I C!!

I didn't know Rufus Sewell is one of your laminate men :D

DingoGirl Enthusiast
I didn't know Rufus Sewell is one of your laminate men :D

:lol: I didn't either, it just happened. :lol:

Yes -

puppies, doobage, PICC-less, OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P

elye Community Regular
"shat rainbow heiroglyphics......."

:lol::lol: ....Yes. . . . .a wonderful song lyric . .. . ♪ ♫ "In your general direction". . . ..♫ ♫

SILLIES!!!!!!!!!!!! don't you think our pretty, pretty coloUrs and shapes are attracting all kinds of wonder, curiousity, and jealousy of our lunatic asylum idyllic thread? :lol:

Absolutely. . . .. . makin' me pheel all warm and carefree. . . . I'm hearing sitar music .. . . ...i wonder if word has gotten out to the rest of the forum? I think we need to send out a teaser. . . .someone needs to head out and post something on another thread, and casually slip one of our new, wondrous pictograms in . . . .. . ..

Yes, there can be false negatives in the celiac blood panel.....

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

JNBunnie1 Community Regular

No animals! Allergic..... Wah.

So I have a moral dilemma. I am a hotel conierge, who runs a continental breakfast in a private lounge mon-fri. Of late, my manager has taken to scheduling me at the front desk, which I run quite well, which is why she's doing it, on weekends without much notice, and I've been a bit put out by this, verbally so. She's tired of hearing, but so am I. So today, having (I think) been glutened (eek!) I spent more than 50% of my time at work on the toilet. Lovely.

Now, here's my problem. The front desk itself is too far from the bathrooms for when I'm having a real emergency, and I'd really prefer not to shat my pants at work, been there done that. The private lounge I was working in today has a much closer proximity to the toilet, which was a fortunate thing twice today.

Moral dilemma part: This weekend is my boyfriend and ours anniversary. We met at a fair and had planned to go tommorrow to same fair to celebrate. My manager told me (today) that I HAVE to work tommorow. Now, at said fair, I could position myself so as to be safely near a potty at all times. Not true of work. Would it be immoral for me to go crap all day at the fair after calling out sick legitimately from work? At work I would not only run the risk of embarassing myself and ruining my pants, but of spending more than half my paid time on the toilet, yet again.

What do you all think?

elye Community Regular

Bunnie!! Go to the fair! You are sick.......it happens to be a sickness that you can accommodate at the fair, and not at work. Good enough for me! ;):)

Bunnie!! Go to the fair! You are sick.......it happens to be a sickness that you can accommodate at the fair, and not at work. Good enough for me! ;):)

Thanks! I need more votes, it will make me feel better. I'm very attached to my job, I hate calling out, even when I'm calling from the toilet. There is the fact that my boyfriend would be a complete ****head if I went to work tomorrow, which I'm not sure is really worth it.

jerseyangel Proficient

Bunnie--I agree with Em. :) I understand what you mean by not being one to call off work, but under the circumstances I would be fine with it.

Jestgar Rising Star

Me too. You can't do your job effectively and you shouldn't be there.

Darn210 Enthusiast

Personally . . . I wouldn't go to work . . . but I also wouldn't go to the fair . . . :ph34r: . . . I'm a big chicken and would be afraid someone would see me and it would get back to me boss . . . but I would go on Sunday :D

elye Community Regular

Gppd Morning, Psillies!

Elsie's eye: no more gunk. Yesterday morning it was glued shut, literally....hadda press a warm, wet cloth on it to loosen the crap and get it all off. Looks lovely this morning.....the adorable sparkle and shine of adoration, curiosity and mischief is returning to those big brown eyes. . . :)

Personally . . . I wouldn't go to work . . . but I also wouldn't go to the fair . . . :ph34r: . . . I'm a big chicken and would be afraid someone would see me and it would get back to me boss . . . but I would go on Sunday :D

Bunnie!! Arrange for Queen Erica the Youngest to loan you the Royal Robe - - you can go in disguise....just wrap yerself in it, and if you have an accident, it won't matter.... .it's goin' in for dry cleaning. . .. . ...

Gppd Morning, Psillies!

Elsie's eye: no more gunk. Yesterday morning it was glued shut, literally....hadda press a warm, wet cloth on it to loosen the crap and get it all off. Looks lovely this morning.....the adorable sparkle and shine of adoration, curiosity and mischief is returning to those big brown eyes. . . :)

Bunnie!! Arrange for Queen Erica the Youngest to loan you the Royal Robe - - you can go in disguise....just wrap yerself in it, and if you have an accident, it won't matter.... .it's goin' in for dry cleaning. . .. . ...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I am a lttle worried about an accident (where else would someone understand that but here?) so I'm bringing a change of clothes.

I just can't fathom having that happen at work though. "Checking in?" Squirt.....

Mmmm, no. I was up at 4:30 this morning on my potty, so I called then and said, uh, yeah... No. Don't think it's gonna happen. I'm actually gonna call my doctor's office and ask if there's anything stronger than Imodium he can prescribe me, this is silly. I haven't been able to eat any real food, and that is a HUGE problem for me. I'm all shaky. Just the lack of food would keep me from being coherent today. I'd rather go the fair and have all Chris's friends make fun of me for spending the day in the potty.

nikki-uk Enthusiast

GOOD AFTERNOON PSILLIES!!!

Another y day here in blighty :D

Aww, bless her :)

I have to do this for Alzy sometimes - his tear ducts seem to be permantely blocked in the winter months :(

Yep - plenty of stains on it already.........

(I would ring in sick BTW)

Well - I've done battle at Tesco's (food shopping).......and am contemplating doing a bit of weeding in the garden as it's so nice out :) ...but probably will be a slovenly slattern slug and do nowt ;)

*Gasp*... I haven't done any exercise this week AT ALL (my gym instructor has twisted her ankle) and although there are other classes I could go to , I hate going when I'm the new girl :rolleyes:

Hope you are all doing PHabulous things this weekend (OMG!! - Isn't there a psilly summit @ OBX?? - gutted I am) and

Erica94 Rookie

much too much to respond to... this is what i meant to post last nite....

yay phun phonts!! :P

cursory disease and *errant teen fatigue* :lol::lol::lol:

An exception to the previous decree may be made for our loverly niki, who may retire at the hour of her convienience any time after 5:00 PM (EST) or 10:00 PM (BST). -- did that sound official?

poor jess :( ur doctor was totally wrong there :angry:

noooooo soozie!! not the

manchester!! *gasp*

*HUGS!!!* :wub: :wub:

congrats on the job manda!! :D

the first post i'm reading now issssssssssssssss: emily's, starting with: " :lol: :lol: ....Yes. . . . .a wonderful song lyric . .. . ♪ ♫ "In your general direction". . . ..♫ ♫"

remaining emotionicons: :o:huh:;):rolleyes::ph34r::wacko::blink:B)^_^

Jestgar Rising Star

Fabulous walk this morning. I have felt like crap for so many years I'd forgotten how beautiful the world is.

Here's a poll for y'all.

At what indoor temperature do you start using the heat?

My house is at 57, but I plan to go work outside as soon as the contractor shows up to talk about my sunroom, so I haven't turned it on.

elye Community Regular

Goodness, I have kept forgetting to congratulate our Amanda on the job front!! Such a great thing, Amanda - - good for you! The house is next .. . . . . ;)

I just can't fathom having that happen at work though. "Checking in?" Squirt.....

:lol::lol:Gahhhh . . . . .... .grossing me out that door. . . .........

Jess is pheeling great today. .. . . . ..superb! :)

My house is at 57, but I plan to go work outside as soon as the contractor shows up to talk about my sunroom, so I haven't turned it on.

We usually put the heat on when it's 58-60.

Jess, do you already have a sunroom, or are you having one built? Just something to think about if you are considering one - - DH has had SO many insurance claims involving moisture in sunrooms. We have a fair amount of precipitation around here, so you may be okay, but they are notorious for leaking/causing condensation. I would Luuuurrrve one. .. . ..... :)

nikki-uk Enthusiast
An exception to the previous decree may be made for our loverly niki, who may retire at the hour of her convienience any time after 5:00 PM (EST) or 10:00 PM (BST)

Why thank you myQueen

Fabulous walk this morning. I have felt like crap for so many years I'd forgotten how beautiful the world is.

Sometime it hits you like that

At what indoor temperature do you start using the heat?

When I start wrapping myself in the blankie terribly fashionable throw like a ceremonial robe :lol:

Goodness, I have kept forgetting to congratulate our Amanda on the job front!! Such a great thing, Amanda - - good for you! The house is next .. . . . . ;)

I concur!!

I would Luuuurrrve one. .. . ..... :)

Now Em!!...you've got your new ho tub hot tub to play with

...but I would love one too!! although I think it's a conservatory here :unsure:

Emoticons conserved 16

jerseyangel Proficient

We don't have a set temp where we turn the heat on. The last couple mornings, it's been in the mid forties but sunny. We haven't turned it on yet, and don't plan to at all, hopefully.

On Monday morning, we're having a pellet stove installed--an investment (especially since we had to have a section of hardwood removed and tile installed as a proper base), but our heating oil was slated to be over double what it was last year, which would have brought it well over $5,000 for the season :o

We figured, this way, it pays for itself in a few years and we don't have to rely so heavily on the oil. The pellets it burns are very efficient and sustainable, since they're made of heavily compressed hardwood sawdust.

Aren't you sorry you asked? :lol:

Jestgar Rising Star

Putting in a sunroom. Great guy. Pointed out that if I wanted a glass roof I should buy a prefab one because putting skylights or glass panes in could be leaky. Tossed around ideas. Told him I only wanted to pay about half of what it'll cost :ph34r: so then he threw out some different ideas. Said "great" on me doing some of the work (if there's any I can do) and that he's frequently given people 'homework' to finish before the next time he comes back.

Hope this works out.

Jestgar Rising Star
but our heating oil was slated to be over double what it was last year, which would have brought it well over $5,000 for the season :o

Ouch!! :o

jerseyangel Proficient

Sounds like a good plan, Jess. :) Does he use a ballcock at all in the construction?

Erica94 Rookie

big exciting news psillies!!! MY FIRST HOMECOMING TONIGHT!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Absolutely. . . .. . makin' me pheel all warm and carefree. . . . I'm hearing sitar music .. . . ...i wonder if word has gotten out to the rest of the forum? I think we need to send out a teaser. . . .someone needs to head out and post something on another thread, and casually slip one of our new, wondrous pictograms in . . . .. . ..

Yes, there can be false negatives in the celiac blood panel.....

Archived