This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

Darn210 Enthusiast

Wow . . . so this is what all you elmo's are like "off screen"???

Open Original Shared Link (Warning, don't view if easily offended . . . that ought to make sure all you regulars will watch!!)

I'll stick wif me spongebobness.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
curlyfries Contributor
I'll soon be getting a desk and new pc w/ big widescreen monitor too! Yippee :):D:lol:

Ummmmm.............how many inches is that monitor, Ptaughmnus?

elye Community Regular
Open Original Shared Link

I'll stick wif me spongebobness.

:lol::lol:

Yeah, me too!

Listen to this one... . .. for all my fellow Value Villagers:

I ran in there this aft to pick up last minute stuff for our costumes. While I was perusing the sweaters, A woman who was going through the racks behind me suddenly approached me with a red cotton turtleneck in her hands and said, "If you happen to see a top like this in brown, any shade, could you let me know? I can find every coloUr, it seems, but brown". I told her I'd keep an eye out for her, and continued around the aisles.

So, I found a pair of jeans and a jacket for The Ripper, and as I was finally heading toward the cashier, the same woman appeared out of nowhere. She was not happy. Clutched in her hand was a beige turtleneck on a hanger. Through gritted teeth, (and I'm not kidding), she hisses, "I just found this. You did NOT show me this sweater. I ASKED you look for brown turtlenecks!!"

Holy crap! :lol::lol:

Methinks SHE'S an Elmo. . . ....

Mtndog Collaborator

I hear Pataughmn has a REALLY big monitor :lol: :lol:

(what is wrong with me- I swoop in outta nowhere and mind's already in the gutter :PB):o

elye Community Regular
Ummmmm.............how many inches is that monitor, Ptaughmnus?

Now, Leeeesa, do remember: It's not the size of a man's monitor ......it's the quality of the picture, and how the picture is viewed.... . .

:lol:

Mtndog Collaborator
Clutched in her hand was a beige turtleneck on a hanger. Through gritted teeth, (and I'm not kidding), she hisses, "I just found this. You did NOT show me this sweater. I ASKED you look for brown turtlenecks!!"

Methinks she's EVIL!!!!!!!!! Here's Open Original Shared Link

jerseyangel Proficient

On the TV sets of me youth, there was a setting for the horizontal and vertical hold.

That's all I'm sayin B)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Jestgar Rising Star
Through gritted teeth, (and I'm not kidding), she hisses, "I just found this. You did NOT show me this sweater. I ASKED you look for brown turtlenecks!!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I may have found the answer to my gender mismatches - HLA typing :o:blink::D

Judyin Philly Enthusiast
Ptaughmn's pleased to be in the homestretch of moving <yay!>

2 craigslist guys w/ a truck are due @1pm & I'll be sleeping in Willow Glen tonight. :contentedsleepingface:

I'll soon be getting a desk and new pc w/ big widescreen monitor too! Yippee

Wonderful news Ptaughms. sleeping in a new place tonight--job going well and a new BIG monitor.

finally some good coming your way! :) really happy for ya!

OMG!!!!!

I just realized after hearing about Pataghumn's move that we moved here to PA exactly a year ago today :o

Another case of Sillie co-inky-dink!! :P

gosh Patti doesn't see like it's been a year.

the house sure doesn't look the same for sure.

you done good girl.

Wow . . . so this is what all you elmo's are like "off screen"???

YES EM............SO YOU HAVE FAIR WARNING...........DON'T MESS WITH US ELMO'S.......... :lol:

WE HAVE A OTHER SIDE :ph34r:

Yeah, me too!

Listen to this one... . .. for all my fellow Value Villagers:

. Through gritted teeth, (and I'm not kidding), she hisses, "I just found this. You did NOT show me this sweater. I ASKED you look for brown turtlenecks!!" Holy crap!

THIS ELMO HAS A DIFFERENT STORY.........SORRY ABOUT YOURS .....NASTY LADY

I WAS shopping once and other lady and I were looking at same things and we were helping each other find sizes.............

I was in line and she comes running up to me with my size.........." Oh thank God I found you.......been looking for you. I found this for you."

SO ALL US ELM'S AIN'T NASTY :lol:

Just came out of the 'closet' about 15 min ago.

went on a pitching and tossing frenzy today for purple heart.

whew.............Elmo is happy............ B)

jerseyangel Proficient

:unsure:

Jestgar Rising Star

went on a pitching and tossing frenzy today for purple heart.

Water closet?

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

HA ....................

THIS ELMO'S GONNA KEEP YA GUESSING

:lol::lol::lol:

elye Community Regular
On the TV sets of me youth, there was a setting for the horizontal and vertical hold.

That's all I'm sayin B)

Hanh?? Patti .. .... . . what does this cryptic sentence mean?? Are you suggesting that holding the male monitor could alter its size vertically or horizontally?

I'm sure many a male, throughout history, has told any woman who would listen that there is a setting on his monitor that will do just that. .. ....." and ya just gotta hold it -- honest!" .. .. ...

OMG. . . . . publicly? To yer whole family?? Are we the first to know, Judy?? Wow, we really are your close friends. . . . ..

:rolleyes::lol:

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

Sillies--big news! We may have found a house to buy. It is such a charming little cape cod. In our neighborhood too, which is very nice. I am so excited :) More details to come. My mom is visiting tomorrow and I am taking her to see it.

Speaking of a fast year- My 1 year anniversary is on Monday......already married an entire year.

elye Community Regular
Sillies--big news! We may have found a house to buy. It is such a charming little cape cod. In our neighborhood too, which is very nice. I am so excited :) More details to come. My mom is visiting tomorrow and I am taking her to see it.

Speaking of a fast year- My 1 year anniversary is on Monday......already married an entire year.

Amanda!! How exciting! You must be so excited. . . ....post the listing for us!! :)

Mygawd.. . one year ago, we were in full parade swing....putting the final touches on the floats, sobering up the Hoff, braiding those seashells into the yeti's hair..... . .. seems, indeed, like yesterday. . . ..... :rolleyes::DB)

Hey. . . where's Nikerler?

...and how is Soooozie?... ..

Judyin Philly Enthusiast
Hanh?? Patti .. .... . . what does this cryptic sentence mean?? Are you suggesting that holding the male monitor could alter its size vertically or horizontally? :lol::lol:

I'm sure many a male, throughout history, has told any woman who would listen that there is a setting on his monitor that will do just that. .. ....." and ya just gotta hold it -- honest!" .. .. ...

OMG. . . . . publicly? To yer whole family?? Are we the first to know, Judy?? Wow, we really are your close friends. . . . ..

yes Patricia,,,,,,,,,,,what does this mean?????????? :blink:

Yep, you all are my cyber family.........now I have to go tell Jim :lol:

EM--- KEEP WANTING TO TELL YA

Love the photo of your sweet parents and party.

Enjoy these times.

judy

Great News Amanda

Please post the site.

I still have that other one in my email 'Amanda file'

This must be a serious contender as Moma's a commin'

Oh i hope this works.

Can't wait to see the link.

Good luck and in your neighborhood.........ya hooooo!

What's u plann' for your anniv............?

oh yes, a tiny little expense...........BUYING A HOUSE :lol:

Open Original Shared Link

sorry no inside pictures..

curlyfries Contributor
I may have found the answer to my gender mismatches - HLA typing :o:blink::D

Your gender doesn't match??? :o .................Is there something you want to tell us?

curlyfries Contributor

Cute house, Amanda........hope it works out! :D

elye Community Regular
EM--- KEEP WANTING TO TELL YA

Love the photo of your sweet parents and party.

Enjoy these times.

judy

I hear ya, Judy. . . .... . .I always try to cherish and really get everything I can out of each moment I spend with my mom and dad now. Very, very lucky, I am........ :)

Um.....does anyone else think that this family shot looks rather Last-Supperish? Check out the composition. . . ..... :lol: Me, Christ-like, in the centRE, :huh::lol: ..... . . ..

My mom, believe me, is the quintessential Mary Magdeline. . . . ... . ..

....Actually, my dad could be, as well. . . . ....... .

elye Community Regular

Ohhhhh . . .....nice house, Amanda!! :):)

Cute house, Amanda........hope it works out! :D

Thank You--it is such a cozy little home and needs no work! Plus it comes with everything we wanted- driveway garage (bonus) gas heat and my gas stove!!!! The only thing it doesnt have we wanted was more than 1 bathroom--but we can deal with it. To be able to have gas heat is such a great thing. A lot of the homes we looked at had oil which is expensive.

Ohhhhh . . .....nice house, Amanda!! :):)

:):) I couldn't wait to show you guys!!!

jerseyangel Proficient

Amanda--The house looks great!! Love the porch and the room sizes look good. Have phun taking your mom to see it, and I hope it works out :) Let us know ;)

Sillies.....closets.....gender mismatching......Em and her family at the Last Supper.......

What in hell??? :o:blink::lol:

Is Nik still in Scotland? :unsure:

elye Community Regular
Is Nik still in Scotland? :unsure:

I thought it was only a weekend stint. .....perhaps she can't tear herself away from the rolling Scottish Highlands..... . the call of the pipes.... . .young gents in kilts .. .. . ... ;)

Archived