This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

gluten-free Mephis Has A Birthday Today

mouse

mouse Enthusiast

May this birthday be extra special for an extra special lady. And I want to thank you for all of your caring and suggestions.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Sorry that I misspelled Memphis. Too early in the morning for me I guess for my brain to kick into gear.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

jerseyangel Proficient

Happy Happy Birthday! :D

Jestgar Rising Star

Happy birthday !!

Lisa Mentor

OMG: I have been out of town all day. I want to wish the most sincere happy wishes to Ann on her birthday today.

May you have a very merry one with your family. :D

Canadian Karen Community Regular

Hope you have a wonderful gluten-free day!

Happy Birthday!

Karen

;)

dlp252 Apprentice

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Ashley Enthusiast

Hope your special day is wonderful!

Happy Birthday!!!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

mouse Enthusiast

Hi Ann. You have two birthday threads going, but only one has the spelling right - he he.

Hope your day was wonderful!!

jerseyangel Proficient

I merged them into one big birthday card! Makes it easier for Ann to see all of the good wishes :D

Hope you had a wonderful day, Ann :)

mamabear Explorer

Many, many thanks to everyone !! I have had a wonderful day....part work and mostly play! And all gluten free!!

I appreciate ALL your kind thoughts and have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know each and every one of you!

Ann

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

Happy Birthday!!!! Hope your day was great!!!

Archived