• Ads by Google:

Get email alerts Celiac.com E-Newsletter

Ads by Google:

Get email alertsCeliac.com E-Newsletter

• Announcements

• admin

Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease   09/30/2015

This Celiac.com FAQ on celiac disease will guide you to all of the basic information you will need to know about the disease, its diagnosis, testing methods, a gluten-free diet, etc.   Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts   What are the major symptoms of celiac disease? Celiac Disease Symptoms What testing is available for celiac disease? - list blood tests, endo with biopsy, genetic test and enterolab (not diagnostic) Celiac Disease Screening Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results Can I be tested even though I am eating gluten free? How long must gluten be taken for the serological tests to be meaningful? The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free Is celiac inherited? Should my children be tested? Ten Facts About Celiac Disease Genetic Testing Is there a link between celiac and other autoimmune diseases? Celiac Disease Research: Associated Diseases and Disorders Is there a list of gluten foods to avoid? Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients) Is there a list of gluten free foods? Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients) Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages Distilled Spirits (Grain Alcohols) and Vinegar: Are they Gluten-Free? Where does gluten hide? Additional Things to Beware of to Maintain a 100% Gluten-Free Diet What if my doctor won't listen to me? An Open Letter to Skeptical Health Care Practitioners Gluten-Free recipes: Gluten-Free Recipes Where can I buy gluten-free stuff? Support this site by shopping at The Celiac.com Store.

Espn Zone

4 posts in this topic

Does anybody have any info about eating gluten-free at ESPN Zone? I've sent then e-mail but haven't heard back. I'm sure I can find a phone number for the one we'll be going to (Atlanta) but I thought I'd check with the forums first. This is where my daughter's cross country team will be eating so if I want to be with her, I have no choice. I can always eat a salad but was hoping for more.

richard

Ads by Google:
Ads by Google:

Did you try calling them? I would ask about their burgers or nachos. Those options would probably be your best bet. I am sure if you calling during their off hours that someone will be able to help you. Good luck! Let us know if you find anything out :)

As I said in my post I plan to find a number and call but wanted to see if anybody knew anything. I'm not getting answers from any of the lists I posted on so I guess this is not place people with celiac disease go to much.

richard

Sorry, guess I looked over that part of your post. :huh:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    MayonnaisePlease

• Topics

• First have you been tested for celiac disease? Any doctor can do the blood test but you have to be eating gluten on a daily basis for the test to work, nut much just a half slice of bread a day. You should get this tested, the high constipation, coughing stuff up was very common for me before diagnosis. The coughing stuff up for me was from a allergy that developed I did not know of, the mucus was draining down my throat and choking me at times, and was constantly running a fever and night sweats. I was constipated for 4-10 days average back then and drinking plenty of liquids did not help in the least. Your gut rumbling could be many things, celiac is one, SIBO is another especially with the bad breath. in your case it could be related to constipation causing rotting, fermenting, and bacterial overgrowth of the waste in your system. Now to deal with the immediate symptoms, your constipation is also a sign of magnesium deficiency, I imagine you might have noticed some other symptoms from these. Now normally I would suggest either the Natural Vitality Calm or Doctors Best which is easier on the stomach. In your case I straight up suggest the Natural Vitality Calm it is a Magnesium Citrate and works a bit like a laxative. Start with 1/4 tsp twice a day in a beverage, I like the orange or the cherry in a hot green tea or you can try it in a juice. Up the dose slowly over a periods of a week to the full dose or perhaps a little more til you get a bit looser stool.     You mentioned the mucus in the stool 2 things cause this normally. Undigested fats, and inflammation/irritation causing the body to produce the mucus to help defend itself and purge the irritants. A doctor can probably tell you more but I might suggest a digestive enzyme in the mean time. I like to use a super papaya enzyme before and after a meal, find them on amazon. Jarrow also makes full enzyme complex that can help. Other thoughts if your on dairy, stop, with the constipation, and other issues this is a equation for trouble and you can reintroduce it in a few months when you clear up and see if it bothers you then. The bad breath can be a sign of lactose intolerance/digestive issues with dairy also. If it comes you you have celiac then you would have your explanation here as the villi which produce the enzymes to break down lactose are damaged/destroyed first causing most to develop a temporary lactose intolerance which for some goes away after a few months of healing. B-vitamin folic acid, and niacin will be a huge help also with some things. but will we get into that a bit later feel free to look up Liquid Health Stress & Energy if you thing it might be relevant at this point it is what I use 3 times a day with another blend they have.
    • Some of your symptoms sound like my ulcers.  I take carafate before every meal now and they are much better.  I have 3 ulcers possibly caused by taking iron supplements.  They are worse when I eat spicy food and dairy. I might be wrong but for your sake I hope it's just ulcers.  They were found by endoscopy.
    • The yellow is probably fat you are not absorbing.  The pain could be from your intestines being inflamed.  Go see the gastroenterologist.  The ER did not help me with any of those symptoms.  Good thing it's clear so you know it's not your appendix or any other vital organ.  It takes time but probiotics, bone broth and  vitamin D and b 12 help. My pain was mainly my muscles giving out from the malabsorption.
    • Hi, this has been a postcode lottery for some time, some health authorities support it others don't. The govt has recently indicated that doctors should no longer prescribe food to celiacs, you should check with your local GP to see if they are still doing this or not. if you want some advice on where to shop just ask  
    • @CleoTheLeoI've learned that I have a sluggish liver and that before trying to cleanse the liver, I need to make sure that the gall bladder is clear and working well, as well as the gut, so that when the liver is detoxing, the toxic wastes have an elimination route. Dr. Lam explains so many things in detail in his articles. https://www.drlam.com/blog/sluggish-liver-and-adrenal-fatigue/7854/.
  • Upcoming Events