• Ads by Google:

Get email alerts Celiac.com E-Newsletter

Ads by Google:

Get email alertsCeliac.com E-Newsletter

• Announcements

• admin

Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease   09/30/2015

This Celiac.com FAQ on celiac disease will guide you to all of the basic information you will need to know about the disease, its diagnosis, testing methods, a gluten-free diet, etc.   Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts What are the major symptoms of celiac disease? Celiac Disease Symptoms What testing is available for celiac disease? - list blood tests, endo with biopsy, genetic test and enterolab (not diagnostic) Celiac Disease Screening Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results Can I be tested even though I am eating gluten free? How long must gluten be taken for the serological tests to be meaningful? The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free Is celiac inherited? Should my children be tested? Ten Facts About Celiac Disease Genetic Testing Is there a link between celiac and other autoimmune diseases? Celiac Disease Research: Associated Diseases and Disorders Is there a list of gluten foods to avoid? Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients) Is there a list of gluten free foods? Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients) Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages Distilled Spirits (Grain Alcohols) and Vinegar: Are they Gluten-Free? Where does gluten hide? Additional Things to Beware of to Maintain a 100% Gluten-Free Diet Free recipes: Gluten-Free Recipes Where can I buy gluten-free stuff? Support this site by shopping at The Celiac.com Store.

Trader Joe's Flourless Chocolate Walnut Cookies

13 posts in this topic

Check these out next time you're at Trader's...

I kept checking the package to make sure they were really safe. :)

Ads by Google:
Ads by Google:

Pin me please! :D:P

Yes, Miss Mango :D

They do sound delicious :)

Yes, Miss Mango :D

They do sound delicious :)

hehe Thanks Patti! These are important things you know. I wouldn't want anybody to unnecessarily miss out on a chocolate cookie. :lol:

I'm jealous :P

You guys are always talking about the most wonderful things found at Trades Joe's

Ads by Google:

I'm jealous :P

You guys are always talking about the most wonderful things found at Trades Joe's

You don't have a Trader Joe's Julie? :o:(

You don't have a Trader Joe's Julie? :o:(

Nope, no Trader Joe's :(

Nope, no Trader Joe's :(

Sorry you are TJ-less where you live. Here is a great recipe for flourless chocolate walnut cookies. I've made them a few times and they are monkey easy and really delicious. http://tinyurl.com/2hvz2d

Gonna have to look for these the next time I am at Trader Joe's. Thanks for the tip!

Mango, Mango, Mango.

Every time I read one of your threads, it ends up costing me more money.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

But more important, Good Lord, I REALLY wish I didn't know about these cookies.....am heading there today and OBVIOUSLY will have to buy some and then.........well, we know what that means.

Most likely the entire package will be devoured in one day.

<help me>

:ph34r:

OK, if you still have the package :rolleyes: , can you tell me if these wonders are egg and soy free as well? Dare I hope ...

OK, if you still have the package :rolleyes: , can you tell me if these wonders are egg and soy free as well? Dare I hope ...

They are soy-free, but I believe they contain egg whites (sorry :( ). I will double check though.

Mango, Mango, Mango.

Every time I read one of your threads, it ends up costing me more money.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

But more important, Good Lord, I REALLY wish I didn't know about these cookies.....am heading there today and OBVIOUSLY will have to buy some and then.........well, we know what that means.

Most likely the entire package will be devoured in one day.

<help me>

:ph34r:

:lol: :lol:

Sorry, Susie! LOL I hope you like them though. :P

These sound just like some very delicious cookies they make at Central Market. Not sure about the walnuts though. And they aren't called flourless (nor is any gluten-free stuff made there), but the ingredients are simply sugar, egg whites, salt, and chocolate. You can easily tell just by looking at them that the egg whites are the leavening agent. They have those large cracks and are all shiny.

I had some before I was diagnosed but have been too afraid to try them since. After all, they are made in the same bakery where about a thousand beautiful breads (gluten of course) and baked goods are also made daily.

Had wanted to make these but didn't have a recipe. Thanks.

best regards, lm