This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Where Do My Posts Go?

azza

azza Apprentice

Hello,

I have asked the same question twice on the forum, in the Medications corner... But each time I want to check for replies.. I don't find it anymore?? What is the problem? It is not the first time I post a new topic.. "I was asking if all medicines safe to take??"

Thanks In Advance,

Azza <_<

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

gf4life Enthusiast

Hi Azza, I just checked and your posts are still there. They are in the forum for Gluten Free Foods, Products, Shopping and Medications.

If you have trouble find one of your specific posts, since there are multiple pages in some of the more popular forums, the quickest way to check your own is to click on your user name on any of your posts, and it will take you to a page where you can select a link to all of the postings by that person. You can actually do this for anyone, but once you are there you should find the ones you are looking for.

I hope this helps.

Also, if you click on the box (below the typing area when you make a post) that says "Enable email notification of replies?" , this will e-mail you with a link directly to the reply.

God bless,

Mariann

gf4life Enthusiast

Also, if your posting is a fairly new one, it has probably not been pinned. This means it is on the very last page in that forum. A pinned topic, means a moderator has pinned it into that forum, because it is in the correct forum. It can not be moved out of that forum. Moderators have the option of moving any postings that are not in the correct forum, into one that is more suitable for that topic. Sometimes, especially since the board is growing, it often takes us moderators a few days to get all the topics pinned, since we have to go through each one, and read it to make sure it is in the correct forum and then pin that one, and move on to the next... So please be patient, and know that your post is there.

It is also not necessary to repeat your post is the same forum on the same topic. This clutters up the board with duplicate information. It is also recommended by the site administrator that you do a search and see if your particular question has already been answered, you may find a lot more information that way, since there would have already been replies to that very question and you won't have to wait for the information. The sooner the better, right? :D Especially when it is a topic regarding what is gluten free and what is not, since you might be sitting there with the product in your hand, wondering if you should eat it or not! :o

Mariann

Archived