• Ads by Google:

Get email alerts Celiac.com E-Newsletter

Ads by Google:

Get email alertsCeliac.com E-Newsletter

• Announcements

• admin

Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease   09/30/2015

This Celiac.com FAQ on celiac disease will guide you to all of the basic information you will need to know about the disease, its diagnosis, testing methods, a gluten-free diet, etc.   Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts What are the major symptoms of celiac disease? Celiac Disease Symptoms What testing is available for celiac disease? - list blood tests, endo with biopsy, genetic test and enterolab (not diagnostic) Celiac Disease Screening Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results Can I be tested even though I am eating gluten free? How long must gluten be taken for the serological tests to be meaningful? The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free Is celiac inherited? Should my children be tested? Ten Facts About Celiac Disease Genetic Testing Is there a link between celiac and other autoimmune diseases? Celiac Disease Research: Associated Diseases and Disorders Is there a list of gluten foods to avoid? Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients) Is there a list of gluten free foods? Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients) Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages Distilled Spirits (Grain Alcohols) and Vinegar: Are they Gluten-Free? Where does gluten hide? Additional Things to Beware of to Maintain a 100% Gluten-Free Diet Free recipes: Gluten-Free Recipes Where can I buy gluten-free stuff? Support this site by shopping at The Celiac.com Store.
  • Celiac.com Sponsor:
    Celiac.com Sponsor:

Finger Food Ideas

8 posts in this topic

I probably have enough stuff to put out for our gatherings the next couple days...but I'm kinda compulsive and keep thinking maybe there's something more I can add. Nothing too complicated would be nice.

Evie

Ads by Google:
Ads by Google:

There is a Holiday Appetizer thread on the next page.

Glutino has a great white cracker that is good with melted brie and grapes. My kids love this!

I love Vicki's ideas. Just convert her ideas to gluten free items. Here's her Christmas tree cheese appetizer:

http://iamvickie.blogspot.com/2007/12/chri...-appetizer.html

And Pioneer Woman is wonderful. Watch it because you can get lost on her website. There are gluten free recipes in her Tasty Kitchen site:

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/

I made summer rolls today (like spring rolls, but with rice paper and not cooked). Tasty finger food. YUM!

Ads by Google:

Devilled eggs?

Thanks you guys! I have to bookmark the links! I got off work early and have been working in the kitchen for the past 5 hours! I'm pooped! For anyone who might read this thread looking for ideas...here are some of the things I made or will be making:

crustless mini quiches

bruchetta with a porcini mushroom-parsley garnish

toasted bread cubes with gruyere and chorizo

crackers with goat cheeses garnished with herbs (my friend has a dairy and I got 7 different kind--yippee!)

crackers with cream and lox

mini chicken salad sandwiches

deviled eggs with lox garnish

Think I'm forgetting something...this last week has made a zombie out of me!

For anyone who might read this thread looking for ideas...here are some of the things I made or will be making:

crustless mini quiches

bruchetta with a porcini mushroom-parsley garnish

toasted bread cubes with gruyere and chorizo

crackers with goat cheeses garnished with herbs (my friend has a dairy and I got 7 different kind--yippee!)

crackers with cream and lox

mini chicken salad sandwiches

deviled eggs with lox garnish

I'm coming to sample! Sound excellent. Put your feet up. You've done enough.