• Ads by Google:

Get email alerts Subscribe to Celiac.com's FREE weekly eNewsletter

Ads by Google:

Get email alertsSubscribe to Celiac.com's FREE weekly eNewsletter

• Announcements

• admin

Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease   09/30/2015

This Celiac.com FAQ on celiac disease will guide you to all of the basic information you will need to know about the disease, its diagnosis, testing methods, a gluten-free diet, etc.   Subscribe to Celiac.com's FREE weekly eNewsletter   What are the major symptoms of celiac disease? Celiac Disease Symptoms What testing is available for celiac disease? - list blood tests, endo with biopsy, genetic test and enterolab (not diagnostic) Celiac Disease Screening Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results Can I be tested even though I am eating gluten free? How long must gluten be taken for the serological tests to be meaningful? The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free Is celiac inherited? Should my children be tested? Ten Facts About Celiac Disease Genetic Testing Is there a link between celiac and other autoimmune diseases? Celiac Disease Research: Associated Diseases and Disorders Is there a list of gluten foods to avoid? Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients) Is there a list of gluten free foods? Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients) Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages Distilled Spirits (Grain Alcohols) and Vinegar: Are they Gluten-Free? Where does gluten hide? Additional Things to Beware of to Maintain a 100% Gluten-Free Diet What if my doctor won't listen to me? An Open Letter to Skeptical Health Care Practitioners Gluten-Free recipes: Gluten-Free Recipes

Introducing A New One

Rate this topic

26 posts in this topic

Baby Daphne Anastasia Berry was born yesterday, May 3rd, at 9:43am, weighing 8 lbs,0.5oz, and measuring 21in long. Everyone is doing well, though we are all quite tired. I'll have pictures and whatnot a but later.

Ads by Google:
Ads by Google:

Baby Daphne Anastasia Berry was born yesterday, May 3rd, at 9:43am, weighing 8 lbs,0.5oz, and measuring 21in long. Everyone is doing well, though we are all quite tired. I'll have pictures and whatnot a but later.

Congratulations!

:lol: That's awesome! Congrats! B) (if we had a little clapping smiley, I'd have stuck him in there!)

Ads by Google:

Congratulations! What a beautiful name! :D

Ads by Google:

Congratulations!!!!!

Ads by Google:

Picture!

4579788240_b2452c54ea_m.jpg

That's great! All the best to you(plural). I'd stick one of those clapping smiley's in too!

Picture!

4579788240_b2452c54ea_m.jpg

OHHHHH! Beautiful baby and beautiful photography! Hope Mom is doing well and deserving of attention too!!

Girls are so special.

Ads by Google:

She is beautiful!! I have been thinking about you and hoping for an announcement. Thanks for sharing your news with us.

What a great Mother's Day present! Congratulations! She is beautiful and is lucky to have you as her mama.

Ads by Google:

Awwww, what a gorgeous girl! Hey that's right, I'd forgotten when I posted that Mom's Day was just around the corner. This one will be so special for you! :)

Thanks guys. We're doing well. I lost a lot of blood, so I've been ordered to stay in bed, but that's a good idea after a 36hour labor and delivery anyway. :P I've got great support from my husband, doula, and midwives, so we've been able to troubleshoot breastfeeding problems and a little stomach irritation (she had to actually start usig her digestive system when my milk came in!). But we're all getting to know each other, and myhusbands parents will be up today to help out as well. (Theyre awesome, so this is a good thing!)

What a beautiful baby! I'm glad that ya'll are doing well. Beautiful name for a beautiful girl!

Congrats!! :)

She's beautiful! I love the name. Congratulations, and have a wonderful mother's day. :)