Get email alerts Celiac.com E-Newsletter

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Celiac.com E-Newsletter

• Announcements

• admin

Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease   09/30/2015

This Celiac.com FAQ on celiac disease will guide you to all of the basic information you will need to know about the disease, its diagnosis, testing methods, a gluten-free diet, etc.   Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts What are the major symptoms of celiac disease? Celiac Disease Symptoms What testing is available for celiac disease? - list blood tests, endo with biopsy, genetic test and enterolab (not diagnostic) Celiac Disease Screening Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results Can I be tested even though I am eating gluten free? How long must gluten be taken for the serological tests to be meaningful? The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free Is celiac inherited? Should my children be tested? Ten Facts About Celiac Disease Genetic Testing Is there a link between celiac and other autoimmune diseases? Celiac Disease Research: Associated Diseases and Disorders Is there a list of gluten foods to avoid? Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients) Is there a list of gluten free foods? Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients) Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages Distilled Spirits (Grain Alcohols) and Vinegar: Are they Gluten-Free? Where does gluten hide? Additional Things to Beware of to Maintain a 100% Gluten-Free Diet Free recipes: Gluten-Free Recipes Where can I buy gluten-free stuff? Support this site by shopping at The Celiac.com Store.

Too Much Time On My Hands...

42 posts in this topic

Aren't-cha sick of all the glupidity in our society?

Ads by Google:

Aren't-cha sick of all the glupidity in our society?

Ba-da-dump LOL! Good one Maceroni!

I still do my grocerygaming. I still have to feed 5 other people, the dog, the guinea pig and the two remaining, barely alive, hanging on by a tread hampsters. I am a stockpiler so when I find things I CAN use that is mainstream but generally gluten-free I stock up on it. (coffee, sugar, Splenda, cheese, butter, meat etc...)

So I still use fistfulls of coupons every week. I also stockpile toiletries and papergoods. I just have to spend the extra on my personally and put it in a box with a rat trap on the top to keep ppl out!!! Esp my caramel popcorn... oh drool. NO TOUCHY!

Yeah...I hate all those darn glumercials around Christmastime. :D

Glutenvy- the feeling that came over me at breakfast this weekend when everyone was eating croissants from a French bakery and I was eating another rice cake!

Glutenateor (gluten Terminator) - my 14 yr old son who checks the small ingredients on stuff for me and makes sure no gluten passes my lips. Also, eats gluten-free menu at PF Changs so we can share :)

Gluteodor - the smell of donuts and bakeries

Ads by Google:

Grumbs (gluteny crumbs). Grumbs make me grumpy :-)

Glutenvy- the feeling that came over me at breakfast this weekend when everyone was eating croissants from a French bakery and I was eating another rice cake!

LOL! :D

:D I love that one!

Glutenewbie (gluten + newbie) Newly diagnosed celiac.

HAHAHAHA I LOVE IT!

I have to wipe all the grumbs off of my son when he gets home from school. 4

The presence of grumbs makes me grumble.. alot!

I thought of another one today:

Cheatiac --A Celiac that cheats on the gluten free diet. :angry:

I thought of another one today:

Cheatiac --A Celiac that cheats on the gluten free diet. :angry:

Good one! I know a few of them!

Glutenectomy, what a glutenewbie needs to do to their kitchen, also what loved ones go through after a gluenewbie diagnosis.

I have to wipe all the grumbs off of my son when he gets home from school.

I haven't really been around any little kids since I went gluten free, but omg, I can imagine what this is like! You'd almost want to hose him down in the front yard :-)

Glutenectomy, what a glutenewbie needs to do to their kitchen, also what loved ones go through after a gluenewbie diagnosis.

Haha, yes, my kitchen needed a very thorough glutenectomy.

Glee (Gluten + Free) That incredible feeling you get when you realize that there is something at a public function that you actually CAN eat. :D (Also, the feeling I have today, knowing that tomorrow is my last day at work, and then I am quitting and leaving that gluten filled eating people place!!!!!)

-Daisy

Good for you Daisy. Sometimes gluteny does become disgusting :blink:

And then you have to deal with the people who are glainers or gloosers :blink: I was a glainer myself and can't seem to gloose -- maybe now that I have this glectin problem sorted??? :lol:

Glee (Gluten + Free) That incredible feeling you get when you realize that there is something at a public function that you actually CAN eat. :D (Also, the feeling I have today, knowing that tomorrow is my last day at work, and then I am quitting and leaving that gluten filled eating people place!!!!!)

-Daisy

No glee for me yesterday at the picnic/covered dish event. I packed my own food and stayed clear of the flutens (flying glutens) table.