This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Where Your Contribution Counts!
    eNewsletter
    Support Us!

Can This Be Happening?

kaki-clam

kaki-clam Enthusiast

so.....new boy.....jeez...he's to good to be true...last night he was washing some of the dishes I had brought over to his place for cooking...they had already been washed...so I asked...what in heck are you doing..those are already clean...he says..."well, I accidently set them next to my loaf of bread...(this being a loaf of bread that he hasn't even opened yet)...and I didn't want you to get sick, so I thought I would was 'em again"...really??? Number one...wow....Number two...I wouldn't have even thought to do that!!

He also went through all the shampoo and soap at his place to make sure I was ok with it...

so in love :)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

K8ling Enthusiast

OH MY GOODNESS!! SQUUEEEE!!!! That's awesome!!

Jestgar Rising Star

OH MY GOODNESS!! SQUUEEEE!!!! That's awesome!!

What she said :D :D :D

ravenwoodglass Mentor

Definately a keeper. You're a lucky lady.

sahm-i-am Apprentice

Now that is a sweetie!!! Go make that boy a plate of brownies! gluten-free of course. ;)

i-geek Rookie

The boy is definitely a keeper. So thoughtful! :)

kareng Grand Master

so in love :)

Me too! :)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

sunnybabi1986 Contributor

Awww!! Sounds just like my hubby, I got a keeper too :) Lucky us!

luvs2eat Collaborator

What a keeper!!

I'm constantly amazed at the kindness/concern of friends/neighbors. We have an incredibly "gruff" neighbor who now reads labels when he's buying ingredients for something he wants to cook so he'll be able to tell me if I can eat it or not. It really touches me!

MelindaLee Contributor

Hold 'em tight and never let him go!!!! :D

Rowena Rising Star

K. That boy is a miracle! Does he watch chick flicks with you too? *chuckle* I love my husband. He's like your fiance. I recently went through my house and dumped everything that was filled with gluten (including my nailpolish which my hubby was shocked had gluten in it.) into a box. We're going to give it all to one of my neighbors in need. But as I was dumping things in, he saw me dump a pistachio pudding in (it said on the box processed in a factory that contains wheat or whatever). He looked only for a brief second disappointed, but then he said, "Darn, I was looking forward to trying that. But its okay, I don't want to make it if you can't eat it. Its no fun if I can't share it with you!" Awwww.

He still has a few gluten things in the house, but we are very careful about cross contamination with those. Its so cute.

(And for the record, I bought my husband four movie tickets for his birthday, and one of the movies we saw was a chick flick. He even suggested it! YES!)

WestCoastGirl Apprentice

Holy moley. I'm in love with your new boyfriend too. :wub::lol: Keeper!!

realmaverick Apprentice

Aww that's really awesome.

I love people who have such amazing levels of consideration. It's rare. He's most likely the kind of guy, who will go out of his way to put a smile on your face too.

Archived