This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

What's For Breakfast Today?

GlutenFreeManna

Jestgar Rising Star

scrambled eggs

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply
love2travel Mentor

Grilled ham and Provolone again...had to use up the ham.

Cherries.

jerseyangel Proficient

My new favorite breakfast--a banana slightly mashed with 1/2 of a Ginger Snap Lara Bar stirred into Fage yogurt.

alex11602 Collaborator

Breakfast tacos...scrambled eggs and potatoes in a hard white corn taco shell and topped with shredded cheddar and ketchup. Served them with strawberries and bananas with a drizzle of chocolate sauce and dollop of homemade whipped cream.

alex11602 Collaborator

This morning we tried the new apple cinnamon rice chex. It reminded me of apple cinnamon cherrios, but it smelled like the Quaker apple cinnamon oatmeal.

Adalaide Mentor

This morning we tried the new apple cinnamon rice chex. It reminded me of apple cinnamon cherrios, but it smelled like the Quaker apple cinnamon oatmeal.

I can not find that here yet, but I keep looking. I can't wait to get my hands on a box. Today I'll "settle" for eggs, bacon and cheese on an arepa. Which I suppose I should get my butt in gear and make if I intend to have breakfast before the rugrat gets dropped off.

sora Community Regular

Sweet potato fries.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Mateto Enthusiast

This morning was pork and an apple.

Yeah, pork. It was leftover.

Adalaide Mentor

I found apple cinnamon Chex! It isn't exactly what I expected but I like it. I will definitely be getting more when I can find it on sale. Yeah, little miss coupon was so excited she paid full price for a box of cereal. Worth it.

JNBunnie1 Community Regular

Homemade dinner rolls grilled with ham, Provolone, blueberry ketchup I made yesterday and spicy mustard we brought back from Croatia.

Blueberry ketchup?!?!?!!? Please esplain! :D

Also, have you ever tried a smoothie with frozen pineapple, yogurt, and a bit of orange juice? :)

Jestgar Rising Star

Baked plantain with sea salt.

Skylark Collaborator

These oat flax banana muffins, done with far less sugar and gluten-free oat flour rather than wheat. They came out delish!

Open Original Shared Link

Blueberry ketchup?!?!?!!? Please esplain! :D

I'm still waiting for my blueberry ketchup esplanation!!!

Today I had leftover ground beef and rice fried in butter with leeks and spices and parmesan cheese for breakfast. I like dinner for breakfast!

love2travel Mentor

I'm still waiting for my blueberry ketchup esplanation!!!

Today I had leftover ground beef and rice fried in butter with leeks and spices and parmesan cheese for breakfast. I like dinner for breakfast!

Sorry - I posted it the day after you asked for it but obviously that post did not show up. Weird.

Anyway, here we go again...

Open Original Shared Link

alex11602 Collaborator

This morning for breakfast we made a shake/smoothie. If anyone ever had the Chocolate Elvis smoothie from Planet Smoothie it tasted just like that. 4 frozen bananas, 1/2 c peanut butter, about 2 tbs chocolate syrup and about 2 cups of almond milk and blend together.

freeatlast Collaborator

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, truth be told, Hershey bar with almonds. King size. And coffee! Black. Afterall, it IS fourth of July!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skylark Collaborator

Sausage scrambled eggs and an almond flour muffin. Sausage recipe from here, though I left out the sugar.

GFinDC Veteran

Apple cinnamon rice cakes with peanut butter.

Where the heck is the pumpkin fudge recipe? What, do we have to beg here? :huh::blink::ph34r:

Adalaide Mentor

Strawberry flax milkshake. Oh yeah, milkshakes for breakfast all summer long. This is gonna be awesome!

freeatlast Collaborator

Simple today. Two scrambled eggs, cream cheese on Rudi's toasted raisin cinnamon bread. E Yum!

Leftover ground beef n onions from dinner.

GFreeMO Proficient

2 fried eggs, homemade hash browns out of the potatoes from dinner and some blueberries. I ate so much that I skipped lunch. :)

Adalaide Mentor

As my husband is finally officially gluten free I have promised (at least for his first week) to send him off to work every day with a hot breakfast. The kid I babysit is sound asleep and right now I'm kicking myself thinking I could be too! I'm gonna make pancakes, bacon and eggs. Scrambled for him, poached for me. I haven't had a poached egg in a long time and there is just something magical about them.

• 3 weeks later...
Nay-Nay Newbie

3 gluten-free rice cakes

an hour and a half later:

gluten-free bread with PB & J

Attempted the Ehwhron (or however your spell it) Brand cereal in cocoa

and it wouldnt go down. I thought I was going to throw that up. It was

AWFUL... any normal brand cereal that is gluten-free?

sa1937 Community Regular

... any normal brand cereal that is gluten-free?

Yes! A number of Chex cereals are gluten-free (obviously not Wheat Chex) and Kelloggs has come out with gluten-free Rice Krispies made from brown rice. The boxes are clearly marked gluten-free. They're also easy to find in grocery stores as well as Wal-Mart.

Archived