• Ads by Google:

Get email alerts Celiac.com E-Newsletter

Ads by Google:

Get email alertsCeliac.com E-Newsletter

• Announcements

• admin

Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease   09/30/2015

This Celiac.com FAQ on celiac disease will guide you to all of the basic information you will need to know about the disease, its diagnosis, testing methods, a gluten-free diet, etc.   Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts   What are the major symptoms of celiac disease? Celiac Disease Symptoms What testing is available for celiac disease? - list blood tests, endo with biopsy, genetic test and enterolab (not diagnostic) Celiac Disease Screening Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results Can I be tested even though I am eating gluten free? How long must gluten be taken for the serological tests to be meaningful? The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free Is celiac inherited? Should my children be tested? Ten Facts About Celiac Disease Genetic Testing Is there a link between celiac and other autoimmune diseases? Celiac Disease Research: Associated Diseases and Disorders Is there a list of gluten foods to avoid? Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients) Is there a list of gluten free foods? Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients) Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages Distilled Spirits (Grain Alcohols) and Vinegar: Are they Gluten-Free? Where does gluten hide? Additional Things to Beware of to Maintain a 100% Gluten-Free Diet What if my doctor won't listen to me? An Open Letter to Skeptical Health Care Practitioners Gluten-Free recipes: Gluten-Free Recipes Where can I buy gluten-free stuff? Support this site by shopping at The Celiac.com Store.

Soy Free/gluten Free Tuna

7 posts in this topic

Anyone know of any soy free canned tuna that can be bought in a regular grocery store?

Thanks!

Ads by Google:
Ads by Google:

Wild Planet. Our nicer HEB grocery store started carrying it. Sprouts has it, too. You can buy it by the case from the store with a name of a river for a good price if you have a prime account.

starkist low sodium tuna is gluten and soy free.I have found it in most regular grocery stores.

When I was in Wal-Mart today, I bought StarKist Selects Solid White Albacore Tuna in water. It's in the can with the gold label. Ingredients: White meat tuna, water, salt, pyrophosphate.

From http://www.starkist.com/faq

Pyrophosphate is a common food grade additive used in a variety of products from chicken nuggets to toothpaste. It

Thanks for the help! I will be buying some tomorrow.

Ads by Google:

Trader Joe's also has a few that are soy free.

Hello, I am in Canada so I don't know if you have this product but Clover Leaf regular or low sodium tuna in water are gluten and soy free.