This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Never Let Anyone Tell You This Isn't Serious

bonnie blue

T.H. Community Regular

Oh so glad to hear you caught it early.

Kick that cancer's butt, hon. Stomp it flat.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

lucky28 Explorer

Glad to hear it's only in early stages! Glad to hear your dr wants u to get a port (it makes the chemo easier~saves your veins!) Kick that adenoma to the curb! Keep us updated~

yorkieluv Newbie

I am so sorry about your diagnosis but so glad it's in the early stages. Hang in there with your treatment and keep us updated.

Di2011 Enthusiast

My Nan's name was Bonnie :) I wish you well and lots of "good" Bonnie.

"The name Bonnie has two meanings:

1. It is derived from the Scottish word "bonnie" meaning "pretty, attractive". The Scottish word is derived from French "bon, bonne" meaning "good".

India Contributor

I've been thinking about you a lot since I read your post and I'm so glad that you've had such positive news. Good luck to you xx

Reba32 Rookie

wow Bonnie, it sounds like a rough road ahead! I had no idea they could build a stomach out of intestines :unsure:

Best healing thoughts and prayers to you, and wishes for a speedy recovery. {{{hugs}}}

and if I were you, I'd think about suing the doctors that told you it's all in your head. Had they taken you seriously, it's possible there would have been less damage and you may not have had to have your entire stomach removed. :blink: At the very least, send them a copy of your dx, and tell them to be more diligent in future so the same doesn't happen to someone else :(

cougie23 Explorer

Wonderful news that it's in the early stages and there is treatment for you. You advocated for yourself and got answers quickly.

You can beat this. Cancer is treatable these days.

Do everything you can to support yourself nutritionally too. I started juicing lots of green veggies and then adding apples, carrots and oranges to flavor it up. It is helping me a lot.

Hang in there and keep posting when you need us.

Just a reminder- Juice your greens yourself...the greendrinks in the stores(even the healthy ones) have gluten in them...their one of the few health drinks that do!

Hang in there! :D(naked juice, green machine,,ect.,ect.)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Archived