• Ads by Google:

Get email alerts Celiac.com E-Newsletter

Ads by Google:

Get email alertsCeliac.com E-Newsletter

• Announcements

• admin

Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease   09/30/2015

This Celiac.com FAQ on celiac disease will guide you to all of the basic information you will need to know about the disease, its diagnosis, testing methods, a gluten-free diet, etc.   Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts   What are the major symptoms of celiac disease? Celiac Disease Symptoms What testing is available for celiac disease? - list blood tests, endo with biopsy, genetic test and enterolab (not diagnostic) Celiac Disease Screening Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results Can I be tested even though I am eating gluten free? How long must gluten be taken for the serological tests to be meaningful? The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free Is celiac inherited? Should my children be tested? Ten Facts About Celiac Disease Genetic Testing Is there a link between celiac and other autoimmune diseases? Celiac Disease Research: Associated Diseases and Disorders Is there a list of gluten foods to avoid? Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients) Is there a list of gluten free foods? Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients) Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages Distilled Spirits (Grain Alcohols) and Vinegar: Are they Gluten-Free? Where does gluten hide? Additional Things to Beware of to Maintain a 100% Gluten-Free Diet What if my doctor won't listen to me? An Open Letter to Skeptical Health Care Practitioners Gluten-Free recipes: Gluten-Free Recipes Where can I buy gluten-free stuff? Support this site by shopping at The Celiac.com Store.

What Did You Have For Lunch Today?

324 posts in this topic

Guest myjade_84   
Guest myjade_84

I had beef rendang and brown rice. It was so yummy but it was my mom who cooked it.

Ads by Google:
Ads by Google:

love2travel    396

I made some wild mushroom, vegetable and lentil soup. Blitzed half and left half chunky. Mmmmmmm...

love2travel    396

Methinks it will be a mango, raspberry, coconut and lime smoothie.

love2travel    396

Eggs Benedict with lovely smoked honey ham

Frozen green grapes

Marilyn R    239

Brown rice mac 'n cheese.

I've got some black seedless grapes, you've inspired me to freeze them LTT.

love2travel    396

Brown rice mac 'n cheese.

I've got some black seedless grapes, you've inspired me to freeze them LTT.

They are SO good frozen!  A great snack.

love2travel    396

Mixed baby greens with toasted pine nuts, Parmesan shards, strawberries and orange Sherry vinaigrette

I am a newbie to the celiac disease so I don't know what to eat so I had a rice cake with peanut butter and a cup of coffee LOL

kareng    1,992

I am a newbie to the celiac disease so I don't know what to eat so I had a rice cake with peanut butter and a cup of coffee LOL

Read the dinner and lunch threads. There are lots of things to eat!

This might be helpful:

http://www.celiac.com/gluten-free/topic/91878-newbie-info-101/

love2travel    396

A lovely and pristinely cool day so am doing some serious cooking. Made vichyssoise soup for lunch.

love2travel    396

First post!  Just found you guys.

* Ham sandwich with Udi's bread

* Fritos (gluten-free Scanner app said they were okay)

* Apple

Welcome here!  Happy to have you.  Well, you know what I mean.  ^_^   Do you enjoy cooking, eating or both? 

Today was vichyssoise encore. 

love2travel    396

The cool weather demands Eggs Benedict methinks.

• Upvote 1

notme!    287

grilled cheese (on rudi's) with cherry tomatoes (from the garden) 

i have been eating this same lunch for a week straight  :)  

love2travel    396

Pasta with sundried pesto I made earlier with Parmesan shards. But I gave in and used...um...bought pasta. Sorta lazy,I guess!

Rice pasta with chicken sausage and broccoli with cheese. Salad with italian dressing and a banana. The pasta was not good. I'm still learning and shouldn't NOT have mixed the pasta with the sauce and stored together. Pasta was a mushy mess for lunch!

I've had a very bad day today, have eaten chocolate, jelly, vegetable korma and had copious amounts of coffee which is why I've just run a few laps around the house in the middle of the night :ph34r:

Tomorrow is going to be a better day lol.

notme!    287

braunschweiger <liverwurst!)  on rudi's (they changed their recipe in the past few months - i like it alot!  it's softer and fluffier) original bread with tomato, onion and brown mustard - it was so yummz i might just hafta have another :)  been eating like an oinker   :P

love2travel    396

Chive and Cheddar omelettes

Fruit salad with lime, honey and poppyseed dressing

LauraTX    113

Every Wednesday my husband gets fed an enormous lunch at work so he won't want dinner when he gets home, just a snack.  So that day of the week is when I cook things he doesn't like, AKA most vegetables.  This past week it was a small amount of tinkyada rotini pasta with a mushroom meat sauce, more mushrooms in it than anything.  He hates those the most, and I love those the most, hehe.  This week I bought some great looking yellow squash and more mushrooms, and some gluten-free gnocchi at a store I rarely get to stop at, so I think I may whip something up with those three this wednesday.  I make enough for lunch and dinner for myself.

Yesterday was a toasted turkey and provolone sandwich on Rudis multigrain bread, with Amys french country vegetable soup.  Literally it is the best canned soup I have ever had, maybe because it has vegetables, too.

Today I was out and about so I cheated on the healthy kick and got Chik Fil A  :D  And a lot of See's candy, lets pretend you only read the first part about me eating veggies!  ;)

love2travel    396

Tuna salad with lots of capers on ciabatta

GF Lover    201

Lunch?  Huh?  What time is it anyway?   

Ms.Lisa    0

Steamed Cabbage, broccoli & carrots wrapped in a corn tortilla. Yum!