This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

What Did You Have For Lunch Today?

love2travel

Persei V. Enthusiast

Baked potatoes with chicken breast and beans.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Adalaide Mentor

Beef gravy over fried potatoes with flatbread. There is nothing in the world quite like gravy to cheer you up on a bad day. :D

JNBunnie1 Community Regular

Cheesey spicy homefries w/onions

cahill Collaborator

lentil and rice " burger" ,, homemade . :D

love2travel Mentor

I made some brilliant roasted tomato and red pepper soup. So great with basil oil.

deltron80 Rookie

Fritos and Deviled ham... you're welcome!

love2travel Mentor

Made myself Buffalo wings and had cucumber to make it at least seem a bit healthier! :lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

CarolinaKip Community Regular

I had tuna salad with pickles/red bell pepper. Instead of mayo, I used an italian salad dressing with no soy! Stuffed into a toasted Udi hotdog bun. Chips and to seem healthy. raw carrot sticks :D

danman Newbie

Wow, that sounds great. Do you put butter and cinnamon on your sweet potato, also? That's what I do with brown sugar. Love it!

I had M&Ms, sliced apple with 365 crunchy peanutbutter, and water. I'm on spring break and was proofreading for a new magazine. No time for a big meal

love2travel Mentor

This morning I made some amazing Italian breadsticks that remained soft on the interior with a lovely brown crisp crust. They were excellent for dipping in good olive oil and balsamic vinegar, of course. With them I softly scrambled eggs together with chunks of slightly spicy pork sausage and a sprinkling of fleur de sel.

love2travel Mentor

Today I made Eggs Benedict and had some frozen green grapes.

love2travel Mentor

Mixed Greens with Toasted Almonds, Pumpkin Seeds and White Balsamic Vinaigrette

Persei V. Enthusiast

Ground beef with boiled carrots and guava juice.

Finally can have a decently sized meal.

DavinaRN Explorer

Wendy's chili and fries....hope I don't pay for this. Web site said it was gluten free and I asked if they fry anything else in the oil.

Celiac Mindwarp Community Regular

Chicken Korma and rice.

gatita Enthusiast

Clam-anchovy-pesto thin crust pizza (Udi's crust). And no, I'm not pregnant!

love2travel Mentor

Clam-anchovy-pesto thin crust pizza (Udi's crust). And no, I'm not pregnant!

Sounds good to me! How did you like the crust?

love2travel Mentor

Raspberry mango coconut smoothie.

love2travel Mentor

Eggs Benedict with unctuous hollandaise (I guess that goes without saying). Mmmmm...it was so good!

JNBunnie1 Community Regular

She had a smug lunch, hahahaha....

cahill Collaborator

A home made quinoa burger ( not sure why the call it a burger when there is no meat in it ,lol)

I am trying quinoa,again ( hoping to be able to add it to my good food list) ,, I need the protien now that I am eating less and less meat .

love2travel Mentor

A home made quinoa burger ( not sure why the call it a burger when there is no meat in it ,lol)

I am trying quinoa,again ( hoping to be able to add it to my good food list) ,, I need the protien now that I am eating less and less meat .

Just curious - what held it together (the binder)? I'm getting into quinoa a bit more as well. Do you have this book? "Quinoa 365"...

Open Original Shared Link It is well worth it if you enjoy quinoa.

cahill Collaborator

Just curious - what held it together (the binder)? I'm getting into quinoa a bit more as well. Do you have this book? "Quinoa 365"...

Open Original Shared Link It is well worth it if you enjoy quinoa.

The recipe used egg and flour ( I used rice flour) as a binder.

I did use the cottage cheese but I did not use the cheddar cheese . I increased the amount of quinoa in place of the cheddar cheese. And I am sugar/sweetener free so I just left out the sweetener

Open Original Shared Link

I do not have that book but if everything goes well I may consider it :D

gatita Enthusiast

Sounds good to me! How did you like the crust?

I loved it. It's the thin one (I did not like their thicker one). It was frozen, I brushed it with olive oil and baked it a little till just a little golden on the edges, then baked it with the toppings in a 475 degree oven. I'm a fan!

simon-n Newbie

Gluten-Free Ryeless Rye Bread

Archived